PDA

View Full Version : Rare Concerts Available

ThrillsNSpills
03-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Viva Les Bootlegs (http://vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com/search/label/VAN%20HALEN)

I stumbled onto this after reading chef's post about FORD liking the non-keyboard version of Skyscraper. So I'm thinking, fuckers, who's holding out on the mighty ThrillsNSpills on these only guitar version of Skyscraper?
But alas, I am a forgiving bastard who stumbled onto the motherlode of shows and rarities so I'm sharing with you ungrateful motherfuckers. :)

The volume of material here is astounding. The DL links are in the text files.

I even found a live on of UK with Allan Holdsworth.

enjoy

VanHalenFan5150
03-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Yeah, i've known about them for some time now. Good place to get a bunch of good bootlegs. They have some good VH stuff too! Not a whole lot though, but top notch stuff!

Candy Girl
03-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Viva Les Bootlegs (http://vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com/search/label/VAN%20HALEN)

I stumbled onto this after reading chef's post about FORD liking the non-keyboard version of Skyscraper. So I'm thinking, fuckers, who's holding out on the mighty ThrillsNSpills on these only guitar version of Skyscraper?
But alas, I am a forgiving bastard who stumbled onto the motherlode of shows and rarities so I'm sharing with you ungrateful motherfuckers. :)

The volume of material here is astounding. The DL links are in the text files.

I even found a live on of UK with Allan Holdsworth.

enjoy
Awesome as always, Thrills.

The Mighty STR
03-18-2010, 08:58 AM
:hitch:Thanks for the tip on the boot site. Muchos thank yous

WARF
03-18-2010, 09:17 AM
What's up STR?? How the hell are you??

The Mighty STR
03-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Pretty fuckin' great, bro. Haven't posted here in a few years. Came to see what was up with VH/Roth. Like usual...they.. "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout SHIT".

Amazed that I recognized so many user names here. This has become a really solid community of fans. Bunch of die-hard fuckers to keep it alive for so damn long. I originally joined more than 10 years ago, then got tired of some of the characters in the soap opera... so I changed the channel.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-26-2010, 10:30 PM
Jesus H. Christ, is that fucking STR ?? What the fuck is going on bro ??

WARF
03-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Pretty fuckin' great, bro. Haven't posted here in a few years. Came to see what was up with VH/Roth. Like usual...they.. "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout SHIT".

Amazed that I recognized so many user names here. This has become a really solid community of fans. Bunch of die-hard fuckers to keep it alive for so damn long. I originally joined more than 10 years ago, then got tired of some of the characters in the soap opera... so I changed the channel.

I hope you tune back into the Roth Army channel... I miss you bro! You were one of the most diehard DLR fans I have ever met.

ThrillsNSpills
04-11-2011, 02:23 PM
.....?