PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Some Good News

Kristy
03-23-2010, 06:16 PM
Madoff Was Beaten in Prison - WSJ.com (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704743404575128031143424928.html)

and

O.J. Simpson Beat Up In Jail, Hospitalized? Forbez DVD Blog (http://forbezdvd.com/blog/2009/12/07/o-j-simpson-beat-up-in-jail-hospitalized/)

Guitar Shark
03-23-2010, 06:20 PM
I hope these stories are true! Sounds like there is some doubt.

Kristy
03-23-2010, 06:24 PM
The Madoff one is classic

"The current inmate said Mr. Madoff's assailant was a beefy man serving time for a drug conviction. The alleged assailant's mother said in an interview her son had not mentioned any scuffle with Mr. Madoff but that he had been a body builder and held a black belt in Judo until he was injured in a shooting in 2002. While behind bars he has regained strength and gotten back into shape, she said.

Maybe there is such a thing as karma after all. :umm:

Blackflag
03-23-2010, 06:34 PM
I wonder if they know why they call it the slammer...yet?

chefcraig
03-23-2010, 07:03 PM
I wonder if they know why they call it the slammer...yet?

Or the pokey, for that matter.

Anonymous
03-23-2010, 07:33 PM
I hope these stories are true! Sounds like there is some doubt.

It's not that there is "doubt". It's just that they can't report what actually happened, if you know what I mean.

Cheers! :bottle:

Va Beach VH Fan
03-23-2010, 08:29 PM
O.J. got his ass whooped by a bunch of white boys, eh ??

Interesting...

hambon4lif
03-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Maybe there is such a thing as karma after all. :umm:Oh there absolutely IS! Make no doubt about it.
The karma train may be a bit slow, and never arrive at the station on time, but it's a guarantee that both of these twinks have either got their fingers in the belt-loop of a hardened inmate, or passing out toothpicks at chow-time.

Nobody should ever lose their faith in karma, and both of those cocksuckers are getting exactly what they deserve.
I only hope they don't take the easy way out and off themselves anytime soon....they should reap ALL that they sow..

sub-human pieces of shit!

PETE'S BROTHER
03-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Oh there absolutely IS! Make no doubt about it.
The karma train may be a bit slow, and never arrive at the station on time, but it's a guarantee that both of these twinks have either got their fingers in the belt-loop of a hardened inmate, or passing out toothpicks at chow-time.

Nobody should ever lose their faith in karma, and both of those cocksuckers are getting exactly what they deserve.
I only hope they don't take the easy way out and off themselves anytime soon....they should reap ALL that they sow..

sub-human pieces of shit!

420 thanks if i had 'em!!!:baaa:

Terry
03-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Simpson I could give a shit about. He got a fraction of what he deserved if the story is true.

Madoff, well...no doubt the guy is a crook. However, my sympathy for his victims isn't quite as high as it might be for some. In the last several years of his scheme, people and companies were hounding Madoff to take all their money, even with the stipulation that they had to take it on faith as to how Madoff would generate the virtually the same percentage of investment profits year-after-year. They bought into Madoff's Magic Box method out of their own sense of greed and didn't do their homework re: asking the tough questions as to how exactly he was generating those profits regardless of the market swings.

Part of me feels these people almost deserved to be swindled. Supposedly a lot of these people were 'smart'. After Enron and all the bullshit of 2007-2009 with the bailouts for these companies that took themselves to the brink (and threw the taxpayers over the cliff in the end), I doubt I'm the only one unimpressed by these Masters of the Universe...although having Washington, D.C. bail them out was certainly a neat trick, and one that made Madoff's scam seem almost nickel-and-dime by comparison.