PDA

View Full Version : 'Infallible' Hitler Youth Jewish Zombie Cult Leader Accused of Running Pedophile Ring

Seshmeister
03-25-2010, 01:30 PM
BBC News - Pope accused of failing to act on sex abuse case (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8587082.stm)

Pope accused of failing to act on sex abuse case

Pope Benedict XVI has been accused of failing to act on complaints from two archbishops in the US about a priest who allegedly abused 200 deaf boys.

As a cardinal heading the Vatican office that dealt with sex abuse cases, the future pontiff allegedly failed to respond to letters about the case.

US media reports say a church trial of the priest, Lawrence Murphy, was halted when he pleaded ill health.

The Vatican said US civil authorities had investigated and dropped the case.

The Holy See has been haunted for months by allegations that the Church sought to cover up child abuse by Catholic priests in Europe, including Ireland, Austria, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland, as well as the pope's native Germany.

Hardly a day goes by without new allegations of sexual abuse of children by Catholic priests somewhere in the world being reported in the media.

The Pope's spokesman defended Benedict, saying the Vatican department which the future pontiff was in charge of had not been informed of these latest allegations until 1996 - 20 years after the priest's victims first informed the police.

But the Vatican's rather lame excuse for lack of any action is that canon law, as Church law is called, "does not envision automatic penalties".

The Catholic Church teaches that paedophilia is a grave sin, but the evidence is that accused priests were usually moved to another parish rather than punished.

While the Pope is now promoting a policy of zero tolerance to clerical abuse, the suspicion remains that for many years he failed to react to the damning evidence which arrived on his desk.
Pressure grows on Pope

For more than 20 years before he was made Pope, Joseph Ratzinger led the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith - the Vatican office with responsibility, among other issues, for the Church's response to child abuse cases.

Documents suggest that in 1996, the then Cardinal Ratzinger twice failed to respond to letters sent to him personally, reported the New York Times, which broke the story.

They concerned the Rev Lawrence Murphy, who worked at a Wisconsin school for deaf children from the 1950s.

Two archbishops wrote letters to the Vatican office led by Cardinal Ratzinger calling for disciplinary proceedings against Fr Murphy, but the Vatican halted the process, according to the documents.

On Thursday, a group of clerical abuse victims handed out copies of the documentation during a news conference outside the Vatican.

Peter Isely, the Milwaukee-based director of the Survivors' Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP), told reporters: "This is the most incontrovertible case of paedophilia you could get," according to the AP news agency.

"We need to know why he [the Pope] did not let us know about him [Murphy], and why he didn't let the police know about him, and why he did not condemn him, and why he did not take his collar away from him."

Two lawyers have filed lawsuits on behalf of five men alleging the Archdiocese of Milwaukee did not take sufficient action against the priest.

'Tragic case'

The priest allegedly assaulted them while hearing their confessions, in his office, his car, at his mother's house and in their dormitory beds.

Fr Murphy was quietly moved to the Diocese of Superior in northern Wisconsin in 1974, where he spent his last 24 years working freely with children in parishes and schools, according to one lawsuit.

Fr Murphy died in 1998, with - in the Church's view - no official blemish on his priestly record.

Benedict last week issued a letter apologising to Irish victims of abuse

The Pope's official spokesman, Federico Lombardi, called it a "tragic case" but pointed out that the Vatican had become involved only in 1996, after US civil authorities had dropped the case.

"During the mid-1970s, some of Fr Murphy's victims reported his abuse to civil authorities," the Rev Lombardi said in a statement.

"The Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith was not informed of the matter until some 20 years later."

The Milwaukee diocese was asked to take action by "restricting Father Murphy's public ministry and requiring that Father Murphy accept full responsibility for the gravity of his acts", the Rev Lombardi added.

He also said that Fr Murphy's poor health and a lack of more recent allegations had been factors in the decision not to defrock him.

But the Vatican's decision not to carry out its own investigation is the question that brings the now Pope's own involvement centre stage, says BBC religious affairs correspondent Christopher Landau.

Victims of sexual abuse by priests have long argued that the Church has been more interested in protecting its reputation and helping its priests than seeking justice for victims, our correspondent adds.

Last week the Pope issued an unprecedented letter to Ireland addressing the 16 years of clerical cover-up scandals.

But he has yet to comment on his handling of a child sex abuse case involving a German priest, which developed while Benedict was overseeing the Munich archdiocese.

The Rev Peter Hullermann had been accused of abusing boys in the 1970s when the now Pope approved his 1980 transfer to Munich to receive psychological treatment for paedophilia.

Hullermann was convicted in 1986 of abusing a youth, but stayed within the Church, serving as a village priest until 2008.

lesfunk
03-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Did they use Deaf boys because they wouldn't be able to hear the pervs scream "Oh God I'm Coming!" in Latin?

Jesus Christ
03-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Condemn the pedophiles all ye wish, as I hath done Myself, but can ye please giveth the "Jewish Zombie" thing a rest, already? :(

Seshmeister
03-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Well without the resurrection it's not much of a story, I thought the corpse coming back to life was key to it.

LoungeMachine
03-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Yes, but wasn't the whole "resurrection" gimmick already done before.....many times?

:gulp:

Forget Hollywood, even the writers of "The Bible" cribbed from other religions

Seshmeister
03-25-2010, 05:14 PM
Almost always.

Its always fundamentally about selling people hope in return for gaining power over them.

Seshmeister
03-25-2010, 05:16 PM
Or in this case, gaining power over their children.

Seshmeister
03-25-2010, 05:22 PM
As far as the catholic church goes in particular, this is an excellent case for the prosecution.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sY-mNbTxcb0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sY-mNbTxcb0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
03-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Almost always.

Its always fundamentally about selling people hope in return for gaining power over them.

With a little guilt thrown in for good measure.....

lesfunk
03-25-2010, 05:26 PM
More like a LOT o' Guilt

Seshmeister
03-25-2010, 05:34 PM
With a little guilt thrown in for good measure.....

Hey talking of which I've just been asked to your gig on Sunday but I don't think I can make it.

Nickdfresh
03-25-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm personally agnostic, but I hope to god that there is a God, and more importantly a Satan. That way, these scum fucks will get what they deserve in the afterlife...

Fucking raping deaf children? Fucking die of having your cock ripped off already!

Nitro Express
03-25-2010, 09:04 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zj5H1gh2iic&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zj5H1gh2iic&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

PETE'S BROTHER
04-01-2010, 03:20 PM
And Vienna's Cardinal Christoph Schoenborn, speaking of Benedict's long years as head of a Vatican office that investigates abuse, said the future pope "had a very clear line of not covering up but clearing up."
He earlier reflected on the issue at a service in Vienna's cathedral Wednesday evening:
"I admit that I often feel a sense of injustice these days. Why is the church being excoriated? Isn't there also abuse elsewhere? ... And then I'm tempted to say: Yes, the media just don't like the church! Maybe there's even a conspiracy against the church? But then I feel in my heart that no, that's not it."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_church_abuse

of course it's not a conspiracy. it's the world looking for justice for the horrible crimes the leaders of this "church" have, and still are, commiting. fuck man!:pullinghair:

MAX
04-01-2010, 03:24 PM
The late George Carlin paraphrased this subject perfectly many years ago. Like this hasn't happened before? :rolleyes:

"When Jesus said... "Suffer the Little Children to Come Unto Me" THAT'S NOT WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!! Soooo... Keep yer hands off the altar boy Fathhhaaaa!!!" :mad:

Satan
04-01-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm personally agnostic, but I hope to god that there is a God, and more importantly a Satan. That way, these scum fucks will get what they deserve in the afterlife...

Fucking raping deaf children? Fucking die of having your cock ripped off already!

Being eternally sodomized by the dragons isn't much fun either. Oh yeah, they love the Priestophiles. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

conmee
04-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Brethren and Sistren,

I'm really getting sick and tired of Sesh associating Jews with zombies, cults, and paedophiles...wait, what was this thread about?

That is all.

Icon

Seshmeister
04-01-2010, 10:17 PM
The Hitler Youth? :)

Nickdfresh
04-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Brethren and Sistren,

I'm really getting sick and tired of Sesh associating Jews with zombies, cults, and paedophiles...wait, what was this thread about?

That is all.

Icon

I'm getting tired of a Catholic church that routinely shifted a priest to another parish after an alter boy came forward to inform his parents he'd been ass-raped.

That happens in Judaism too. But it seems far more endemic to the culture of the Catholic Church.

Seshmeister
04-01-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm not sure what part of 'Jewish Zombie Death Cult' people don't like.

I'm guessing it may be 'Jewish'... :)

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 01:48 AM
Being eternally sodomized by the dragons isn't much fun either. Oh yeah, they love the Priestophiles. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

do they still get the pineapples inserted backwards during resting periods?

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 01:49 AM
do they still get the pineapples inserted backwards during resting periods?

the priests that is....;)

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 05:44 PM
fuckin' fucks!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100402/ap_on_re_eu/eu_church_abuse

conmee
04-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Brethren and Sistren,

On most days I feel that all religions are fucked up superstitious nonsense that drive people to do and say crazy shit for a God that may or may not approve, or worse yet, may not exist. It's not just priests, it's teachers, day care centers, politicians, pretty much anyone in a position of power over another, particularly over children, and you have abuse going on. Yeah, the Catholic Church is getting a well-deserved beating, but it's the fact that this is an institution that has shown it is more interested in the hierarchy and power structure than in the people it was charged with serving. When Church leaders are more worried about what a scandal would do to the Church standing v. standing up for the victims, the torment, suffering, etc of the victims, that's just simply fucked up.

I'm Catholic, and I couldn't tell you who to trust in the Church anymore. It's simply a damn mess and shame and travesty, and to think of all the lives that have been destroyed in the name of God throughout history... infidels, witches, heretics, the Inquisition, shit... God's emissaries have spent more time making life miserable for everyone and killing people than helping all of us make it day to day on this fucked up planet.

Now back to Sesh's comment, I do believe Jewish Zombie Death Cult would make an AWESOME PS3 game... complete with Bluetooth Dreidels and Webcam-enabled Yarmulkes!!!!! I think we got a blockbuster here, Sesh!

That is all.

Icon

GAR
04-03-2010, 01:59 AM
The heart of the problem, is that Catholicism is a perversion of christ's sacrifice because as the bible says:

1. Anyone getting into heaven aside from Jesus is a thief and a liar.

2. You can't pray the dead into heaven.

3. Praying to a saint, or a statue, is self-deluded idolatry.

4. The Pope never had nor never will have Special Powers given by God.

5. You can't pray to Mary, but the Catholic Church teaches the kids to do so in error, and against Jesus' teachings.

6. Jesus said to be "in the world, but not of it" and the way I apply that here, is the core of the faggot priest problem is the Catholic Church denys marriage to those is service of it. That only breeds homosexuality and other perversity.

I suspect the Catholic Church never wanted a problem of children of married clergy as additional cost-dependents, so they just outright borrowed the idea of segregating the sexes as a "sacrifice of service" which definately, it is.

However, it isn't the normal state of being to be segregated or else Adam would have remained single.

VanHalenFan5150
04-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Hitler Youth Jewish Zombie cult.

This sounds like the plot to a bad B-Movie.

It's also ironic in every aspect of the word :biggrin:

Seshmeister
04-16-2010, 07:14 PM
New Game!

http://www.kill5.com/game.php?id=vatican_city

Diamondjimi
04-16-2010, 08:10 PM
:lmao:

Seshmeister
04-20-2010, 07:20 PM
I suspect the Catholic Church never wanted a problem of children of married clergy as additional cost-dependents, so they just outright borrowed the idea of segregating the sexes as a "sacrifice of service" which definately, it is.

However, it isn't the normal state of being to be segregated or else Adam would have remained single.

That's kind of right.

The no marrying rule for priests was brought in during the middle ages to stop the loss of church property to offspring of the priest on his death. They didn't want the priest leaving stuff to his kids in a will or whatever.

Anonymous
04-20-2010, 07:40 PM
New Game!

http://www.kill5.com/game.php?id=vatican_city

I covered up 74 abuses in my first go. :lol:

Cheers! :bottle:

Nickdfresh
04-21-2010, 09:21 AM
That's kind of right.

The no marrying rule for priests was brought in during the middle ages to stop the loss of church property to offspring of the priest on his death. They didn't want the priest leaving stuff to his kids in a will or whatever.

And to draw attention away to the fact that one Pope actually sired over 100 illegitimate children IIRC...

They were the rockstars of their day apparently...

Nickdfresh
04-21-2010, 09:24 AM
I just have to wonder who lets some of these retarded European bishops say anything publicly. I was listening to NPR last week, and some Spanish asshole bishop started droning on about how the media isn't against pedophilia --but out to get the Catholic church. I mean, I'm sure this guy only shuffled a few of his boy-raping friends around different parishes...

Seshmeister
04-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Some of them are trying to claim it isn't paedophilia because a lot of the boys were physically sexually mature at 12 or 13 so it was just homosexuality.

binnie
04-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Yep, sad but true.

Despite the fact that most of its members are horrified by all of this, the Church hierarchy seems hopelessly out of touch...

kwame k
04-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Yep, sad but true.

Despite the fact that most of its members are horrified by all of this, the Church hierarchy seems hopelessly out of touch...

The Church has been hopelessly out of touch for over a hundred years, if not more.

Standing by the dogma of condoms being a sin in parts of the world where AIDS was rampant is just one example........look at the average age of priests nowadays. The younger people don't want to be priests and if they do, I question their "faith" as being the true motive. Not saying every priest is joining the club for the perk of raping little boys but I don't think being a priest means the same thing in society as it used to.

As much as I hate to ever agree with Gar, priests should be allowed to marry and it was OK for the first few hundred years.......they need to get back to that.

How a priest can be a marriage councilor is beyond me......kinda like having a blind man picking out colors for your house.

Nickdfresh
04-22-2010, 12:05 AM
Some of them are trying to claim it isn't paedophilia because a lot of the boys were physically sexually mature at 12 or 13 so it was just homosexuality.

Really? I mean, really? WTF?

Nickdfresh
04-22-2010, 12:08 AM
Yep, sad but true.

I've had severe misgivings about "the Church" since I was a teen in CCD (Catholic youth indoctrination), but some Catholic critics have claimed this pope is far more culpable than most because of his authoritarian "leadership" style...

PETE'S BROTHER
04-22-2010, 12:17 AM
I've had severe misgivings about "the Church" since I was a teen in CCD (Catholic youth indoctrination), but some Catholic critics have claimed this pope is far more culpable than most because of his authoritarian "leadership" style...

catachism? classes in a christian reformed church as a child. we got to predestination, and it was a complete contradiction. man-made retarded bullshit.

Seshmeister
04-29-2010, 09:34 PM
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHRDfut2Vx0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHRDfut2Vx0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

PETE'S BROTHER
05-08-2010, 05:21 PM
This faraway corner of West Africa — with no electricity or piped water — is where the Roman Catholic Church sent Tully, twice. The teacher told The Associated Press that Tully abused him and other boys repeatedly during his first stint in Sierra Leone, from 1979 to 1985. After a conviction in the U.S. for giving minors alcohol and groping them, the church sent Tully back to Sierra Leone for a second stint from 1994 to 1998.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100508/ap_on_re_af/af_sierra_leone_church_abuse;_ylt=AgjrlgjnXrBKZr25 MmJ_Lbqs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTQwOTNrNnZzBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIw MTAwNTA4L2FmX3NpZXJyYV9sZW9uZV9jaHVyY2hfYWJ1c2UEY2 NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwM0BHBvcwMxBHB0A2hvbWVf Y29rZQRzZWMDeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDY2F0aG9saW Nzc2Vu

Golden AWe
05-08-2010, 06:30 PM
I hate it than when the church was officially apologising all the paedophilia cases, they really forgot the victims and cuntcentrated on "the sins of the priests"...

Golden AWe
05-08-2010, 06:47 PM
http://manzano.nncdn.com/nn/0/990/097/o_584255.gif

Seshmeister
05-16-2010, 06:33 PM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n42/lustreboy/condomscience.jpg