PDA

View Full Version : It's Official: Fahrenheit 9/11 to debut June 25!

FORD
06-03-2004, 12:20 AM
trailer here (http://www.fahrenheit911.com/trailer/windows/large.php)

See ya Junior.... :)

ELVIS
06-03-2004, 10:58 AM
You think that's going to be the movie of the summer ???

FORD
06-03-2004, 11:37 AM
I hope so :)

Let's face it, is Spiderman II really relevant to the bullshit that's taken place in this world for the last three years.

It's a no win situation for the BCE and the right wing media. As that fucking moron CIA stooge Michael Eisner already learned, the more they try to suppress this film, the more people will want to see it. I'm looking forward to this release more than any movie since "Return of the Jedi" :cool:

ELVIS
06-03-2004, 11:51 AM
Enjoy yourself

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 12:07 PM
Michael Moore is a fucking dipshit. I wish he'd get SHOT by Charleton Heston. :D

JCOOK
06-03-2004, 12:39 PM
SOMEONE SHOULD FOLLOW THAT FAT BASTARD AROUND WITH A CAMERA FOR ABOUT SIX MONTHS TO SEE HOW HE LIKES IT.

DLR'sCock
06-03-2004, 12:57 PM
this should be interesting...

FORD
06-03-2004, 01:00 PM
The Busheep are running scared already......

Dr. Love
06-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Man, I can't wait for Spiderman II.

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 01:58 PM
C'mon FORD, not everybody who hates that dirty rotten piece of shit Michael Moore likes Bush.

FORD
06-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
C'mon FORD, not everybody who hates that dirty rotten piece of shit Michael Moore likes Bush.

If you don't like Bush, then why would you have a problem with the movie?

And if you don't like Michael Moore, then you don't have to see it, but please encourage all your friends and relatives to do so.

We gotta get these neocon traitorous shitbags out of Washington DC, or we're all more fucked than Gary Cherone backstage at a Village People show.

VanJay011379
06-03-2004, 03:24 PM
Just to let everyone know, I was about to (waste time) watch "Bowling for Columbine" before some ex-fans of MM referred me to http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If you don't like Bush, then why would you have a problem with the movie?

Let's see. I am against the Iraq War. I am pro-choice. I am an atheist. I think the economy sucks. Nope, don't think Bush is my favorite person now, do you?

And if you don't like Michael Moore, then you don't have to see it, but please encourage all your friends and relatives to do so.

Because I am not a liberal. I don't believe in blaming GUNS for crime, but people and over-extended illegal immigration. Gangs are primarily minorities...right? Minorities make up the least amount of people in America and the highest rate of crime. It's called baring responsibility. Instead of blaming Charleton Heston and the NRA, why not blame "J-Dog" and "Juan" for pulling the trigger, doing the crack coke, and being stupid. Michael Moore has his head up his ass.

We gotta get these neocon traitorous shitbags out of Washington DC, or we're all more fucked than Gary Cherone backstage at a Village People show.

And put QUEERY in??? A waffler. A piece of shit utopian pipe dreamer?

What about someone else. Why do we have to choose between these TWO clowns?

Our political party system really sucks. Vote LIBERTARIAN or FACIST or something, but Democrat and Republican pussies are way too fucked to run this nation.

High Life Man
06-03-2004, 04:15 PM
I for one am looking forward to "The Bourne Supremacy."

I don't think people will be rushing out to see F911. Sure, it'll do great in NYC and LA, but after an inital "good" weekend, it'll fall to the wayside.

And why waste your time when there are great documentaries out there that have been overlooked, like "Stevie," and "Spellbound," and "The Fog of War?"

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 05:36 PM
What about a documentary on how stupid liberals and how they have fucked up our country. There are already docs on how much Conservatives have.

Let's balance the scales.

Liberals have FUCKED this country up JUST AS MUCH or MORE than Republican jellyfish.

FORD
06-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Bullshit. Liberals haven't been in charge of this country since 1979, so you can't blame us!

(Clinton was more conservative than Nixon, but he did a damn good job)

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 05:42 PM
C'mon FORD! jesus christ man.

The media is 90% LIBERAL. I know I work in the press. They vote LIBERAL. They are biased toward the left.

The Hollywood film industry. The music industry.

But, I guess they have NO influence.

And you don't think that liberals have had any power since 1979? That is ignorant and you know it. You know better than that.

That's a cop-out, man.

FORD
06-03-2004, 05:58 PM
What passes for "liberal" today, especially from the right wing propagandists, is not Liberal at all. Kerry, for example, has spent the last three years voting in favor of damn near the entire BCE agenda. He's pro Iraq war, pro Sharon slaughter of civillians in Israel, and his foreign policy is a slight whitewash of the PNAC plan. 30 years ago he might have been a Liberal, but he's far from it now. And the same goes for the DLC party "leadership" that is backing him.

Howard Dean, whom I supported, was no liberal. He was a real centrist, not a DLC neocon masquerading as a centrist. Dennis Kucinich is a Liberal, and while I respect the man and his ideas, I knew he had no chance of getting elected in the current climate. That is how far to the right this country has gone.

In 1964, Barry Goldwater was considered the scary fringe of right wing conservatism. As the famous political ad suggests, people were afraid to vote for him out of fear that he would start a nuclear war. Yet in the later years of his life, Goldwater was actually branded a"liberal sellout" by these traitorous neocon shitbags in his own party.

Did Goldwater's views change? Nope. He went to his grave with the exact same values he scared the world with in 1964. His party has gone so far to the fascist right that Goldwater, even Saint Ronald Fucking Reagan Himself, seem like left leaning centrists now, by comparison.

The FAUX's, Clear Channels, Mush Limpdicks of the world are propagandizing thousands into believing the doctrines of Hitler are compatible with the doctrines of Abe Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt. If you think that analogy is too extreme, ask yourself when, at any time before in history, did America ever start a war? Let alone one totally based on a LIE.

True conservatives have been shafted just as true liberals have. The traitorous neocon shitbags are the enemy and I will not rest until they are defeated.

By any means neccessary....

DaveIsKing
06-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Man, FORD, Uncle Joe (Stalin) has all you libbies turned into conspiracy theorists...heh heh.

DLR'sCock
06-03-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Man, I can't wait for Spiderman II.

Yeah, I would like to see it too...my friend might have a speaking part in it, if he made it past the editing room floor....

FORD
06-03-2004, 06:13 PM
It's not conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy fact. Media consolidation has placed control of the media into the hands of a few mega-corporations, and those corporations are run by right wingers like Rupert Murdoch, Conrad Black, and Thomas Hicks of Clear Channel, who literally got the money to start his media empire from a business deal with George Bush Jr. Murdoch's FAUX employs PNAC'ers like Bill Kristol, Fred Barnes, Bill Bennett, Charles Krauthammer, etc.

If it's not officially state owned media, it is damn close.

BigBadBrian
06-04-2004, 12:41 PM

(Clinton was more conservative than Nixon, but he did a damn good job)

Of what? :confused: :confused:

Sarge
06-04-2004, 02:51 PM
The trailer is down...

DaveIsKing
06-04-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
The trailer is down...

Yeah and so is Michael Moore... DOWN ON HAGAR.

Michael Moore and Spammy could be sisters.

FORD
06-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Due to overwhelming demand, the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer will be down temporarily.
Please check back later.

Must have exceeded their bandwidth or something....

lucky wilbury
06-04-2004, 03:48 PM
i doubt it. most likely another stunt

FORD
06-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Here's a

New Link to trailer (http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup2.html?v=9899554)

DISCLAIMER This may only work for Comcast users.

Guitar Shark
06-04-2004, 04:58 PM
That Fahrenheit 451 book was a pretty good read. :)

FORD
06-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

It was about a fascist regime taking over the country and censoring the media, wasn't it?

So the two stories are not unrelated ;)

King VH
06-04-2004, 05:12 PM
FORD why are u such a fucking liberal asshole

King VH
06-04-2004, 05:13 PM
you're fanatic, what is your goddamn problem

BigBadBrian
06-04-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Good Boy. Now Obey.

Jesus Christ
06-04-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by david d. roth

Judge not lest ye be judged, My son.

I knoweth FORD's heart, and verily he tryeth to live by My teachings.

So would ye call the Son of God a "liberal asshole" as well?

And if so, would ye rather be a "liberal asshole" and enter the Kingdom of Heaven, or be a hypocrite and a Pharisee and be cast into Hell, where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth?

Jesus Christ
06-04-2004, 05:56 PM
you're fanatic, what is your goddamn problem

Please don't take Dad's name in vain. It really pisses Him off :mad:

DaveIsKing
06-04-2004, 10:45 PM

Hey, now... FORD is a maybe a liberal asshole, but he ain't fucking.

VanJay011379
06-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Due to overwhelming demand, the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer will be down temporarily.
Please check back later.

Must have exceeded their bandwidth or something....

The only thing exceeding is Michael Moore's gut over his pants.

Ally_Kat
06-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Moore was better when he was doing that TV Nation show.

DaveIsKing
06-07-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Judge not lest ye be judged, My son.

I knoweth FORD's heart, and verily he tryeth to live by My teachings.

So would ye call the Son of God a "liberal asshole" as well?

And if so, would ye rather be a "liberal asshole" and enter the Kingdom of Heaven, or be a hypocrite and a Pharisee and be cast into Hell, where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth?

Well, Jesus, I don't think you were as liberal as you think you are. Anyone who would fry people in fire for all eternity isn't too TOLERANT, now are they? ;)

Secondly, Christianity has two faces. One is the intolerant facist face of the Inquisition and Fundamentalism. The other is the complete weenie-ass Pacifism.

Surely, God could come up with a better alternative.

But, oops...I forgot. How can God do anything...when he doesn't exist. :eek:

High Life Man
06-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Ebert and Roeper said it's a very well done movie.

I probably won't agree with what is being said, but I'm still going to see the movie.

Sarge
06-07-2004, 07:35 PM
I can't wait to see this...

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-07-2004, 07:36 PM
im not gonna see that michael moore crap.

Sarge
06-08-2004, 11:49 AM
interesting..
I went to see the clip for the movie again and it's blocked on this DOD computer...