PDA

View Full Version : LONGLOST DLRARMY POSTERS & POSERS - Call out your favorites

Sensible Shoes
03-27-2010, 07:39 AM
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/SensibleShoes/dlrarmy/i_effing_miss_you-1417.jpg

The dearly departed, the recently decamped and those who only show up for Easter dinner. Love 'em or hate 'em, it's time to name names.

(Write a creative description indicating the poster's nature and why you love/hate them. Keep your essay under 100 words in the interest of the illiterate.)

I particularly miss Wooda and Loons.

Cato
03-27-2010, 09:33 AM
I miss phil....the stalker.
his style was very original and I liked it even if he was retarded.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Definitely some of the oldtime EUAS crew....

Hain23x
Blueeyedmurder
Spanish Doctor
Yankee Rose (the 1st one, from SC)

I could go on...

Steve Savicki
03-27-2010, 09:49 AM
hitch
Brownsound
SoCalChelle
Jay's Spokesperson
Sunya

Panamark
03-27-2010, 09:52 AM
TMR
Cathedral
Viking
The 5 lol remember him
The Kid

So many !!!

I would mention the ladies but I fear I may
get bashed in my sleep :)

Panamark
03-27-2010, 09:55 AM
I was gonna say Hitch, but despite our nicest
welcome backs, (last one was a long time ago)
He Seems to be in another place now.
He was great value :)

Steve Savicki
03-27-2010, 09:57 AM
Ah yes, Cath. A mod here that was diplomatic at the Pleasure Dome.

thome
03-27-2010, 10:42 AM
5 BITCHEZZZ!!!!!

FIVE!!!!!!!

Five years since I registered here under "The -thome-" alias or Username .

March 2005.

I was involved briefley with VH communities in 1996 & 1999. I remember downloading the -Sword Video- it was very small 2x2 or so, sized, that is about all I remember.

I didn't figure this was worthy of a new thread, but I need some props.. but I will be drunk soon enough and wasting band width somewhere. So, I feel like I have one gimmie coming up.

Shoes, the only posters that I would say I miss are the ones who made a difference and I assume they are still out there somewhere.

The ones who are gone due to banning good riddence.

Igosplut
03-27-2010, 10:52 AM
Yankee Rose (the 1st one, from SC)

I could go on...

She Emailed me about five years ago with a link to a topless picture of her.....

Her life took her in a different direction (not because of that)..

ZahZoo
03-27-2010, 11:01 AM
Burning Tires... Missct99... Sweet Irony... DiverdowninKY... HighLifeman... NE169... LOC...

sadaist
03-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Merrykissmass - Megadeth fan extraordinaire. Fun dude to talk to. Also loved the pron.

TheKiD - Kept us up on our celebrity gossip. Unfortunately it was this that ultimately was his downfall as well.

Can we miss avatars too? Or should that be a different thread? Cause I want VanHalener to bring back the blonde cutie wearing the baseball cap back. I miss her.

Diamondjimi
03-27-2010, 11:49 AM
She Emailed me about five years ago with a link to a topless picture of her.....

Her life took her in a different direction (not because of that)..

Was that her who posted tittie shots of herself on here,'bout 5 yrs.ago?
Or was that Binky?

twonabomber
03-27-2010, 11:51 AM
Or was that Binky?

i know who it wasn't...

Igosplut
03-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Or was that Binky?

No, it wasn't her. She gave me a link to a private page, she never did it here.

Wasn't that that Julia nutcase??

Angel
03-27-2010, 12:33 PM
I miss the entire board.

MAX
03-27-2010, 12:42 PM
I always mention Flufferchick cos she was the only nice person to me when she modded main and I came to the Army way back when. lol

I miss Loons and Cat too. :(

More recent peeps are Acedemic Punk and Vanzilly.

I'm sure I'll come up with a huge list by the end of the weekend.

MAX
03-27-2010, 12:44 PM
NE169

I miss his avatars. Well, the cigar one's prior to him posting the evolution of his puppy. Although the dog was cool, that chic in the tub with the ceegar was smokin'!!! Please pardon the pun?

Oh and while I'm thinkin' House of Pain was way cool too.

MAX
03-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Academic Punk

Oops... At least I should spell his name correctly so as not to be cuntfused with disgrACE. lol

Diamondjimi
03-27-2010, 01:35 PM
No, it wasn't her. She gave me a link to a private page, she never did it here.

Wasn't that that Julia nutcase??

I know what yer talkin about.;)
But there was a chick on here back in '04/'05 who posted pics of herself wearing nothing but panties. The photos were taken with a flash in what looked like her living room.
Think she was repremanded by a mod and the pics. were taken down...

chefcraig
03-27-2010, 03:12 PM
More recent peeps are Acedemic Punk and Vanzilly.

MAX, whatever happened to Aquatic Punk? Also, D-9 (Distortion 9) and wip5150?

hambon4lif
03-27-2010, 03:12 PM
TwoFoolsAMinute- smart poster, funny poster, and one of the classiest motherfuckers to ever trade shows with..there was always an extra show in the mail you didn't ask for on top of the deal. Right around election time, DDLR was evolving into an 'Obama-Zombie' Recruiting Station by belligerent posters who swore the sun set and rose from the the asshole of our current President, and it turned alot of folks off, and they just disappeared....he was one of them.

Switch- ROTFLMAOBOWTTHAT

Von Halen- You could post a pic of the ugliest fucking piece of shit, disease-infested skanky whore.....and set your watch to when you'll see a post that said "I'd Fuck Her!"....that shit never got old.
He was also the founder of DDLR, which came in handy each and every time one of these places went on the fritz. Genius!

Wooda- Mentally-unhinged people almost never get along....and this was no exception. I used to HATE that motherfucker! I'm sure it was mutual. It took quite awhile for us to see eye-to-eye on things. Fast fuckin' learner too....worked his way up faster than anybody else I'd ever seen on these boards.

Catfish- Smartass sonofabitch! Funny as all fuck tho'! Despised Hagar just as much as I do.

.....this list could go on and on. These are just some of the few I could name right off the top of my head....

MAX
03-27-2010, 03:14 PM
MAX, whatever happened to Aquatic Punk? Also, D-9 (Distortion 9) and wip5150?

Oh fuck, those are names I've not heard in a few years.

Weren't both Aquatic and wip at Brett's? Last I heard from D9, I made him that Carmen Electra avatar.

Miss those guys as well. :(

Another one is tjou812 aka "Poop Boy" or the pen's "Barnyard Boss?"

chefcraig
03-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Weren't both Aquatic and wip at Brett's?

Now that you mention it, they might have been. It would have been sometime around '02, around the time we first hooked up over stone crabs and our teams falling apart at the end of the season.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-27-2010, 03:23 PM
i haven't been here that long, but i did enjoy the kid's threads and posts.

MAX
03-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Now that you mention it, they might have been. It would have been sometime around '02, around the time we first hooked up over stone crabs and our teams falling apart at the end of the season.

Yup, 2001 or 2002? Somewhere around there? Cos I finally quit lurking and jumped in the water right after 9/11. I remember feeling like such a newb cos all of the original, old-schoolers were in place all over the =VH= online community. Oh, that brings be to another cos it was Rikk, DLR'sCock and myself that fled the links over here in a hissy-fit of rage around that time. lmao

Miss that dude as well.

MAX
03-27-2010, 03:30 PM

My brain's nowhere near what it once was (that's not saying much) but I don't recall the "kid" whatsoever?

Since you're here, I was weary of you at first cos I thought you were this derranged, boozehound, cocksucker "Pete" when I first saw you posting. Speaking of him, he definitely deserves mention in Rikk's thread. Fuck, he was a shitheal.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-27-2010, 03:32 PM
had i known the "pete" story, i may have chose sumthin' else.

MAX
03-27-2010, 03:49 PM

Fuck Craig, I remember when you seemed like the new guy. lmao

Hey, I've been wracking my (what's left of it) pea-brain and remembered someone. Who was that one Van Hagar fucker who was obsessed with Brett both here and at the links? What was it Alfred, Albert, Alfons or something?

MAX
03-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Shit, what about Peenix? He's still a mod and haven't seen him in a long time. What about Van Gully?

sadaist
03-27-2010, 04:07 PM

Yeah. He was our very own RothArmy TMZ. He had the pics of Britneys dugout before anyone else did. Good stuff.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey, I've been wracking my (what's left of it) pea-brain and remembered someone. Who was that one Van Hagar fucker who was obsessed with Brett both here and at the links? What was it Alfred, Albert, Alfons or something?

You talking about AlbertR ??

Dan
03-27-2010, 04:55 PM
TheFive
TheKiD
Crazy kiwi From The Heat
Loons
TJ

chefcraig
03-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Fuck Craig, I remember when you seemed like the new guy. lmao

You talking about AlbertR ??

Yeah, it was Albert something or another. Someone once made an animated gif of the guy front row at a Van Hagar show, after he'd been "outed" for coming of as this pro-Rothian fellow. There were some very, very disturbing rumors (that I will not go into publicly), but to the guy's credit, he came clean about things and straightened himself out. In an extremely rare turnaround for this sort of thing, the fellow became a well mannered poster and contributor to the VH community, such as it is.

Reverberator
03-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Where the fuck is Cockney Cant?

Cockney Cant
03-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Fack orf.

Reverberator
03-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Oh there he is.

LoungeMachine
03-27-2010, 06:10 PM
I know what yer talkin about.;)
But there was a chick on here back in '04/'05 who posted pics of herself wearing nothing but panties. The photos were taken with a flash in what looked like her living room.
Think she was repremanded by a mod and the pics. were taken down...

That was Julia/Oolith/Blaze, and I was the one who suggest her shit be deleted for her sake, the sake of her kid, and for the sake of the site.

Hyman had a hissy fit and never forgave me.

Btw, she was pretty unattractive in the shots.

:gulp:

bueno bob
03-27-2010, 06:13 PM
VANZILLA.

He was only with us a short time, but during his time, that dude posted some of the funniest shit I've ever seen here or at any other VH board, period...

Vivian Campbell was a pretty cool cat as well, definitely on par with myself for the biggest Dio fan on the board...

Three Lock Rock, always an insightful bastard...

chefcraig
03-27-2010, 06:18 PM

I dunno...there were a few guys here (me included) that might have hit it if we were more than half in the bag. The downside of course being that listening to the inane chatter and nebulous reasoning before, during and after the experience would lead even the most resolute amongst us to throwing themselves down an elevator shaft in order to escape it.

Reverberator
03-27-2010, 06:21 PM
VANZILLA.

He was only with us a short time, but during his time, that dude posted some of the funniest shit I've ever seen here or at any other VH board, period...

Vivian Campbell was a pretty cool cat as well, definitely on par with myself for the biggest Dio fan on the board...

Three Lock Rock, always an insightful bastard...

I liked Viv as well.

Anonymous
03-27-2010, 06:23 PM
That was Julia/Oolith/Blaze, and I was the one who suggest her shit be deleted for her sake, the sake of her kid, and for the sake of the site.

Hyman had a hissy fit and never forgave me.

Umm, actually, it was a DIFFERENT Julia than the one we have now.

I too have made that connection in the past, but it seems I was wrong.

I didn't know that about Hyman. Far as I'm concerned, Hyman's always been top notch to me. Is that the reason why some people don't seem to like the guy nowadays? Or is there some other reason?

It won't change my opinion on the guy, but since he's been mentioned, thought I'd ask.

Cheers! :bottle:

Golden AWe
03-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Elitest...my big sis...it's good to know she's doing GRATE though

Panamark
03-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Lounge, our Current Julia is not the one that posted those pics.
(The one you were involved with). Can verify this 100%.

Sensible Shoes
03-27-2010, 07:38 PM
[B]Switch- ROTFLMAOBOWTTHAT

Switch is still on my Yahoo IM list - I should check in with her.

Catfish- Smartass sonofabitch! Funny as all fuck tho'! Despised Hagar just as much as I do.

And I should have his email around someplace.

WARF
03-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Here is a few... Melein, DLR Invasion, Cult of Roth, redfire, Von Halen, SoCalChelle, loons, jetm , Hardknockz, Mike B, hitch1969, spock, oneline1969, Rain Man, manson1969, kane, deguello, Fab Shadow , jesterstar, katydid (the previous 3 for entertainment purposes)

WARF
03-27-2010, 08:19 PM
Oh shit I forgot someone I haven't seen in years... Brownsound....

Little Texan
03-27-2010, 08:29 PM
hitch and all his personalities (miss the hitchRANTS), Kane (SAY IT!), Von Halen, and more I can't think of at the moment.

WARF
03-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Anyone remember the dude who got flamed by the entire staff, when he quit here to mod at the pasture dump? I think it was diamondsR4ever... Am I right?

Sensible Shoes
03-27-2010, 09:33 PM

Who was the guy at DDLR - Bownm&ms?

hambon4lif
03-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Who was the guy at DDLR - Bownm&ms?He turned out to be a dickless cunt! A covert double-agent for Opie & Anthonys crew when RothRadio hit the skids. I exposed him and he went menstrual. He was a piece of shit anyways....never posted anything worth a fuck.
He should be a solid Top 5 in Rikk's thread somewhere.....

Doctor Dude
03-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Flash Bastard? He wasn't one of the most prolific Army posters, but his drinking stories thread was pure gold. He's been missing for a few years.

Doctor Dude
03-27-2010, 11:02 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Flash Bastard? He wasn't one of the most prolific Army posters, but his drinking stories thread was pure gold. He's been missing for a few years.

Never mind, I did a search and found the answer. :(

GAR
03-28-2010, 01:11 AM
Catfish, HLM, Wooda, Mr Walker, kissmas2u, thefive, TJ/LOC.. many more

Dan
03-28-2010, 01:14 AM
Never mind, I did a search and found the answer. :(

RIP,Flash Bastard.:(

POJO_Risin
03-28-2010, 01:49 AM
Without a doubt...the poster I miss the most is...

AlinChainz

It didn't fucking matter what time of day I'd hop on...he'd be logged in...

It didn't matter what topic was being discussed, he could talk about it...

and his legendary wars against the resident rejects, in particular...with Thunder and Katydid...

He could keep this place fucking floating all by himself...

POJO_Risin
03-28-2010, 01:51 AM
jetm...

He was a mod here when the site started, and knew as much about Roth as anyone. He had a slew of personal shit hit a few years back, and disappeared from the site...I always feared the worst...hope that's not the case.

POJO_Risin
03-28-2010, 01:53 AM
House of Pain and redfire...

The brothers from Okie...

In very different ways, both helped create the attitude of the site...and still show up on occasion...

POJO_Risin
03-28-2010, 02:03 AM
Vonn--

He called me one day back when he was a webmaster here, and there was some canadian posting that was pissing him off. I tell him we oughta start posting as Bob and Doug MacKenzie...

http://ffmedia.ign.com/interviews/multimedia/figs.jpg

I sent him those avatars...and whenever the fucker posted, we would hammer the shit out of him...talking about Molson, Canadian Bacon, Mounties, Aboot, and other random shit.

Good times...

Panamark
03-28-2010, 02:33 AM

Did he pass away ? I remember him well..
The dude with the face of many parts in his
avatar (with the fucked up teeth)

Dan
03-28-2010, 02:39 AM
Did he pass away ? I remember him well..
The dude with the face of many parts in his
avatar (with the fucked up teeth)

Yeah,I think About 3 Years Ago.:(

Panamark
03-28-2010, 02:45 AM

I think I just posted this somewhere else ? But yeah, I hope he is ok,
Farking Grate Bloke. Had many discussions with him over the years.

I think he popped up here briefly a few months back, which is
a good thing. Some of the posters, Penix ??? I havent spotted
in way too long..... You dont want to think some shit has gone
down..

CoR seems to pop up annually then disappears back into the night... lol..
He always reminds me of the original site.

HOP and redfire too, as Pojo mentioned.

Havent heard from Kane personally for a long time, that dude
was bonafide livin on the edge. After being blown up and having every
bone broken in the "War against Terror" he wanted nothing more than
to get back over there again... lol...
He was a character, hope he is ok.

If we started this thread 2 weeks ago I would have mentioned the
webbies, but we have been blessed in recent times it seems.
Without doubt Pojo would be the webbie that does hangout here
the most, but I understand his reasons why he sometimes finds
it hard.. I didnt know Alinchainz on the level he did, but I would consider
him a friend and had many convos over the years, never about sports
too, he was not one dimensional thats for sure.. Sadly missed,
but fondly remembered...

I think we are missing someone here that was controversial for a
while.... Brain is grinding.... Will get back to you !!

Panamark
03-28-2010, 02:48 AM
Yeah,I think About 3 Years Ago.:(

Aw man :(

He was fucking cool too...

I guess heaven needed these guys back...

POJO_Risin
03-28-2010, 03:29 AM
Brownsound1 is alive...and doing extremely well...

flappo
03-28-2010, 06:53 AM
grimsdale

i suppose he's got a real job now and can't fuck aboot at work any more

ah well

Steve Savicki
03-28-2010, 08:49 AM
Without a doubt...the poster I miss the most is...

AlinChainz

It didn't matter what topic was being discussed, he could talk about it...

and his legendary wars against the resident rejects, in particular...with Thunder and Katydid...

He could keep this place fucking floating all by himself...

THAT is what makes a true poster. So true on the last sentence.
Before the Army went down, I was going to start a thread in feedback recommending a promotion for him to become super-mod.

To a degree through my eyes, Al did keep the place afloat. When the site went down, I just talked to him over at his Fantasy Outlaws board. Similar Army members were over there as well... again, that's just my eyes seeing his small, but powerful punched community.

WARF
03-28-2010, 09:00 AM
Let's not forget the shitheels... timpabs, whatthi, andy taylor, michael jackson, ed6150, Irish Punk, Big Pussy, azcardinal, diamond den... to name a few.

ZahZoo
03-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Umm, actually, it was a DIFFERENT Julia than the one we have now.

I too have made that connection in the past, but it seems I was wrong.

I didn't know that about Hyman. Far as I'm concerned, Hyman's always been top notch to me. Is that the reason why some people don't seem to like the guy nowadays? Or is there some other reason?

It won't change my opinion on the guy, but since he's been mentioned, thought I'd ask.

Yep completely different Julia...

Hyman Roth had a total meltdown at DDLR over some stupid shit and got demodded. Proceeded to spam the whole board with bullshit and was booted. He lasted here for a couple of months and then did the same thing over removal of some unremarkable underage tittie pictures... then disappeared.

ZahZoo
03-28-2010, 09:31 AM

I even miss that Jackass... even though I was a project of his trying to run me off for a couple of years. He was always scared of this place for some reason...

Suprised no one has mentioned Lou... often misunderstood but turned out to be a decent dude.

Sensible Shoes
03-28-2010, 10:04 AM
I
Suprised no one has mentioned Lou... often misunderstood but turned out to be a decent dude.

Lou turned out to be amazing. A talented musician, a lawyer who discovered he just wasn't happy practicing law, so he left it behind. Absolutely passionate about documenting concerts from many bands - and doing it in lossless formats. Very dedicated to his faith, especially when it wasn't easy for him.

For the reunion tour, Lou drove from Philly on a Sat morning, met us at the Peace Bridge at about 10AM, and we drove to Toronto. Did the concert, went out afterwards, went back to Twona's room and posted all over the boards, and Lou got BACK in his car around 3 AM and drove home to make a family gathering Sunday afternoon. Nothing we could say would talk him out of it. And he seemed GENUINELY surprised that he was accepted as part of the group! Well, it was easy. He was very likable.

I learned that nobody here, NOBODY is the same as their persona. Everyone I met was nothing like the shit-talking bastards we can be on-line. And I was lucky enough to meet many people from both boards and count those concerts as some of the highlights of my life. I wish my photos from the Toronto pre concert gathering had survived.

Twona, Grimes, Guwapo, Igo, Tommy V & Zoe, Lou, Von, Carmine & Sue, NickDFresh, Les Funk, Starwood, Moose, Fullbug, Jesterstar and a host of other posters whose names are gone from my head - all these people have actual faces to me - and are more than just personas floating in cyberspace. Guess that's why I've always taken this a little too seriously. Many of you are literally my friends out here in the "real world."

Cato
03-28-2010, 10:05 AM
Roy Munson

DiamondDick(aka Mr Grimsdale)

Eyes

GROOVYGIRL(Eyes' girlfriend in his virtual world)

Va Beach VH Fan
03-28-2010, 10:10 AM
Let's not forget the shitheels... timpabs, whatthi, andy taylor, michael jackson, ed6150, Irish Punk, Big Pussy, azcardinal, diamond den... to name a few.

Amazing memory bro...

All that alcohol must not have done too much damage... ;)

Susie Q
03-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Melein, Fluffy, Yankeerose (SC Rose, my twin twat), Elitest for the girls...

Kane (Igosplut for me, anyways...took Kanes spot for being the hard edge tough guy, still miss Kane SAY IT!), Drock, VHFreak, Cathedral, Roy Munson, CoR, conmee, Grimsdale, Professor Plum, Flappo...

Anonymous
03-28-2010, 10:58 AM
Cathedral has just posted in the Front Line & Flappo's still around. :)

Cathedral
03-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Yep, I did.
I don't have a lot of time to spend on the internet these days but I check in on you all from time to time.
The only forum I seem to get engrossed in is the Frontline for some reason.

Man, with a beach outside my front door do you honestly blame me for NOT staying inside? fucking bikinis everywhere tempting the hell out of me.

Life is good, and the graphix outside are awesome.
Just wait until we get back into the high 90's. My camera will be working overtime.

Steve Savicki
03-28-2010, 11:57 AM
Good to see ya Cath!

GAR
03-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Some longtime posters here, started on the VHML and DLRML before the Pleasure Dump, Slawterhouse and Army.

Anonymous
03-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Yep, I did.
I don't have a lot of time to spend on the internet these days but I check in on you all from time to time.
The only forum I seem to get engrossed in is the Frontline for some reason.

Man, with a beach outside my front door do you honestly blame me for NOT staying inside? fucking bikinis everywhere tempting the hell out of me.

Life is good, and the graphix outside are awesome.
Just wait until we get back into the high 90's. My camera will be working overtime.

Good to see ya, Brother Cat.

I honestly don't know WHY the Front Line, when there's just so much goin' on in the VH world these past few 25 years. :biggrin:

Staying inside is for losers. I post from my veranda.

And... SHUT THE FUCK UP, SUCKADICKI!

binnie
03-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Loons - always brings a smile to my face, without fail

Blondgirl

The_Kid

Merrykissmass2U - largely because he was knowledgeable about all sorts of music

Binky

FORD
03-28-2010, 02:44 PM

Nah, there's a couple of those I really WOULD rather forget. And whatever happened to Irish Punk's alter-ego "Irish Fag"? :biggrin:

So who do I miss?

Melein, B1C2, Cherry Baby. Definitely miss them. :(

POJO_Risin
03-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen...

We all know that this thread is dedicated to the one and only Roth Army member that could give and take it. Unfortunately, out of the blue, the balls have left the building. I hope they are still flapping out there somewhere...

This is for you, Dickface Mcslapnuts...

WARF
03-28-2010, 04:40 PM
I miss Airelle and Timmy Pooterbutts tucked up convos.... lol... And yes VA my brain is intact and fully functionally... like a she-male drinkin jameson after poppin a viagra....

diamondsgirl
03-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Mick. :cry2:

I miss Loons a ton, too.

Also, zilly, and Academic Punk.

Terry
03-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Tom Vu, millionaire.

Cato
03-28-2010, 05:40 PM
am I the only person who misses Tokyo Magnum?

High Life Man
03-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Wow. Haven't thought about a lot of these names in a long time. This is pretty cool.

I need to get in touch with my old pal NE169. Last time I saw him was at VH at the United Center in Chicago.

Viking
03-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Panamark:

TMR
Cathedral
Viking
The 5 lol remember him
The Kid

Watch it, motherfucker. I'm still out here in the shadows. ;)

Panamark
03-29-2010, 02:39 AM

Watch it, motherfucker. I'm still out here in the shadows. ;)

Fucking A Man !!!! Grate to know, hope its all good mate !
And CAT !!! You litttle ripper, thats two in my little list
that have just sprung forth and made my day !

Dont be too distant guys, I'm still running a company, have
an almost 1 year old son and still hangout whenever I can.
We are on the brink of buying a big chunk of land cos I always
wanted kangaroos is my backyard and hills that belong to me..
I want to drink beer and give the hills names.... lol....

See that hill overlooking my fish filled river, I call him "Phillip" :biggrin:

ZahZoo
03-29-2010, 09:09 AM
Some longtime posters here, started on the VHML and DLRML before the Pleasure Dump, Slawterhouse and Army.

I resemble that remark... met Ford on the alt.music.van-halen newsgroup before any of this web stuff was invented.

Anonymous
03-29-2010, 10:14 AM
I resemble that remark... met Ford on the alt.music.van-halen newsgroup before any of this web stuff was invented.

If I were you, I'd have RESENTED that remark.

But, you know best.

MAX
03-29-2010, 02:00 PM

Yup, he was a good person. RIP. :(

Little Texan
03-29-2010, 05:10 PM
EAT MY ASSHOLE...wonder whatever happened to him? Maybe he found some fella to fulfill his request.

Satan
03-29-2010, 05:30 PM
EAT MY ASSHOLE...wonder whatever happened to him? Maybe he found some fella to fulfill his request.

I heard he started a new career directing turtle porn movies....

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070423170755/wikiality/images/6/60/Turtles.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
03-29-2010, 05:37 PM

was that the guy with the smilin' condom avatar?

Guitar Shark
03-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Rustoffa...

MAX
03-29-2010, 06:01 PM

Yup. :)

POJO_Risin
03-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Holy shit...where the fuck is Rustoffa?

TMR...I have a feeling that cat has been lurking...

Cathedral...good to see you around as well hombre...one of the best posters ever to roll through these parts...

Cathedral
03-29-2010, 07:08 PM
This site will NEVER stop calling to me...or sending emails. :)

Dan
03-30-2010, 12:37 AM
Rustoffa...

Amen To Brother Rustoffa.:D

Little Texan
03-30-2010, 12:58 AM
Here's two I just thought of and no one else has mentioned, yet...

Dave's PA Rental and Lucky Wilbury.

redblkwht
03-30-2010, 01:10 AM
Lou turned out to be amazing. A talented musician, a lawyer who discovered he just wasn't happy practicing law, so he left it behind. Absolutely passionate about documenting concerts from many bands - and doing it in lossless formats. Very dedicated to his faith, especially when it wasn't easy for him.

For the reunion tour, Lou drove from Philly on a Sat morning, met us at the Peace Bridge at about 10AM, and we drove to Toronto. Did the concert, went out afterwards, went back to Twona's room and posted all over the boards, and Lou got BACK in his car around 3 AM and drove home to make a family gathering Sunday afternoon. Nothing we could say would talk him out of it. And he seemed GENUINELY surprised that he was accepted as part of the group! Well, it was easy. He was very likable.

I learned that nobody here, NOBODY is the same as their persona. Everyone I met was nothing like the shit-talking bastards we can be on-line. And I was lucky enough to meet many people from both boards and count those concerts as some of the highlights of my life. I wish my photos from the Toronto pre concert gathering had survived.

Twona, Grimes, Guwapo, Igo, Tommy V & Zoe, Lou, Von, Carmine & Sue, NickDFresh, Les Funk, Starwood, Moose, Fullbug, Jesterstar and a host of other posters whose names are gone from my head - all these people have actual faces to me - and are more than just personas floating in cyberspace. Guess that's why I've always taken this a little too seriously. Many of you are literally my friends out here in the "real world."

I dont know what happened to him on these boards, but i always felt
he got a raw deal in the argument that went down..forgot what happened.
I also liked his posts
too, funny guy & liked sports forums as well..lou if your out there, cheers!

redblkwht
03-30-2010, 01:17 AM
COR was one of my faves also.

Slawterhouse bug always had me rolling..

Jetm

VV

Cyclonus7 (spanish doctor)

Conmee (ICON)

Mikeb

Hitch1969 uh huh uh huh

Seahag too..lmfao..classic!

HOP REDFIRE Brounsound1 there all on my facebook & enjoy there
updates in life.

Little Texan
03-30-2010, 01:25 AM
I remember hitch used to give Mike B mortal hell! "Mike B is a big, wet, stinky pussy...pin the tail on Mike B", etc.

hambon4lif
03-30-2010, 02:10 AM
I can actually remember when ol' #2 used to go to the Pleasure Dome under the alias "GayVHfanInFL" and turn that place upside-fuckin-down! Chelle and Bradley were absolutely losing their fucking minds!!
That was the pure genius of hitch...we were all in on the joke while he would shake up the sheep.....we laughed ourselves into another dimentia!

As far as "LONGLOST" posters, no one even comes close to #2.....much respect!

Dan
03-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Eat my asshole.:D

LoungeMachine
03-30-2010, 02:24 PM
Of all of the peeps who no longer post here, NONE is more missed than ALinChainz.

Everytime I log on I wish he was here busting Thudner's chops, or slapping the other, lesser trolls around.

Here's to you, Mick.

We miss you.

Unchainme
03-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Of all of the peeps who no longer post here, NONE is more missed than ALinChainz.

Everytime I log on I wish he was here busting Thudner's chops, or slapping the other, lesser trolls around.

Here's to you, Mick.

We miss you.

Amen.

don't feel the same without Al here, god bless him.

binnie
03-30-2010, 02:58 PM

I second that.

diamondsgirl
03-30-2010, 02:59 PM

how rude! :biggrin:

Golden AWe
03-30-2010, 03:03 PM

No.

Savicki misses him too :biggrin:

diamondsgirl
03-30-2010, 03:04 PM

LOL
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/avatar/other_thumbsupcondom.gif

Viking
03-30-2010, 07:56 PM

Dont be too distant guys, I'm still running a company, have
an almost 1 year old son and still hangout whenever I can.
We are on the brink of buying a big chunk of land cos I always
wanted kangaroos is my backyard and hills that belong to me..
I want to drink beer and give the hills names.... lol....

See that hill overlooking my fish filled river, I call him "Phillip"

You, too, eh? I currently have a 2 1/2 year old grandson with pink eye and bronchitis running around the living room, horking on everything and driving my Dachshunds nuts. The wife and I are salting away money in several different bank accounts (as well as under the mattress), and we figure in another year or two, we'll be buying our 5-10 acres up in the mountains (a bass pond or trout stream is mandatory!), and we're narrowing down our log home design architecture and amenities to begin working with prospective builders (mandatory: 10" D-log outer shell [standing dead timber, if possible - hand-peeled, not milled], NO goddamn shed dormers, open post-and-beam ceilings inside, walkaround stone fireplace, and an arched, lighted foyer alcove where I can stand a full-sized suit of Medieval German armor.) Oh, and I need a shooting range. :fighting0036: 25 yards to the target backstop is all. I don't ask for much. But I know what I want. :killer:

PETE'S BROTHER
03-30-2010, 08:00 PM
geez, i'm just tryin' ta stash $20k for landscaping.:umm:

redblkwht
03-30-2010, 09:10 PM
geez, i'm just tryin' ta stash $20k for landscaping.:umm:

YO PB where abouts you in az?? pm me if you want privacy..

RBW

Hardrock69
03-31-2010, 02:04 AM
Wow. Lotta names around here I have not seen in a long time. One I have met....in fact the ONLY Roth Army poster I have met is Vanzilla.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 12:18 PM
YO PB where abouts you in az?? pm me if you want privacy..

RBW

east mesa.

Igosplut
03-31-2010, 04:28 PM
east mesa.

I have a truck that came from a guy that's on N hall street Mesa...

Small world.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 04:31 PM
i know a guy on hall st that's missin' a truck. weird.;)

LoungeMachine
03-31-2010, 04:33 PM
east mesa.

Also known as West Gilbert ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 04:34 PM
that's chandler:)

LoungeMachine
03-31-2010, 04:39 PM
So you're in South Apache Junction then ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 04:44 PM
a.j. westsiiiiiide.:biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 04:45 PM
we wanted to move to aj, but couldn't afford the pitbull tied to an engine block in the frontyard.

LoungeMachine
03-31-2010, 04:46 PM
:lmao:

They still do that Rennaisance Festival up there?

Sensible Shoes
03-31-2010, 04:53 PM

They still do that Rennaisance Festival up there?

And are the Freecreditreport.com guys there?

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 04:54 PM
yup, first year i didn't have to go. had to work the weekend that friends and family decided to go. i guess its kinda fun, but gets tedious after a few years. do enjoy havin' a few ales, starin' at tatas smashed into bodicessisses, and pickin' up some different incense i guess.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 04:55 PM

nope, they are chattin' on brick phones in california i think.

Susie Q
04-01-2010, 08:29 PM

AND...if they are, can I have the guitarist/lead singer dude?:0

thome
04-01-2010, 08:39 PM

I am impressed, I mean Lounges new band is making bucks, granted they are 47 second songs, but dang they are catchy!

The one were Lounge is the pirate duuued...VMA Award easy!!:band:

Sensible Shoes
04-01-2010, 09:02 PM
AND...if they are, can I have the guitarist/lead singer dude?:0

Yeah cause I want the bass player. Just the type of loser I like.

GAR
04-02-2010, 12:46 AM
The pirate boys don't even speak english, they're Canuck actors.

hideyoursheep
04-02-2010, 05:26 AM
I miss Rick Flair...."The Nature Boy". WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 10:08 AM

Your right, Lou turned out to be a cool guy, wonder whats happened to him....
These are the only two photos I have from that night.....Was sitting beside ya at the concert that night, think you sold me my ticket....
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/fullbug/Toronto4.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/fullbug/Toronto2.jpg
Found two more...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/fullbug/toronto3.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/fullbug/6-4.jpg

Susie Q
04-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Yeah cause I want the bass player. Just the type of loser I like.

:biggrin:

Va Beach VH Fan
04-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Recognize Carmine from that pic, spent some time together during the Jersey show in '07....

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 10:51 AM
I still have my 'It aint van halen without david lee roth' shirt, keep it in my closet, havent worn it since that night.....For special occasions only, like maybe the next VH tour? Lets hope....

hideyoursheep
04-02-2010, 05:51 PM
I learned that nobody here, NOBODY is the same as their persona. Everyone I met was nothing like the shit-talking bastards we can be on-line.."

Persona?

I'm like this all the time! I just don't know any better.:0

hideyoursheep
04-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Maybe an annual East / West / Midwest "Meet n Greet" is in order?

Just an idea...

Dan
01-08-2012, 12:48 AM
Please Come Home.:(

Top Jimmy
01-09-2012, 04:20 AM
Catfish, HLM, Wooda, Mr Walker, kissmas2u, thefive, TJ/LOC.. many more

:winkglasses:

Carmine
01-09-2012, 05:23 AM

I couldnt agree more, Shoes! What I like, since we've all done this what 5 or 6 times together now....is when the news broke of the tour...Me, you, guwapo, twona, grimes etc, in a instant, we're all texting, facebooking, whatever...with the "here we go again"...we're like the Traveling Wilbury's of the Van Halen world! Everybody that I've met, Shoes, Twona, Grimes, Beach, Guwapo, Lou, Daves PA Rental, Moose, Splut, Tommy V, Von, Full Bug and more....all great people, all friends for life...and it all started on these boards.

Bug, those top pics are from Toronto...that one of me, my ex, Shoes, Guwapo and Grimes was from Cleveland...

Btw...where the fuck IS a Cleveland date? I'm hoping its on the second leg...Summertime in our usual meeting spot would be great!

Full Bug
01-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Is anyone in contact with Wooda? I don't think he is even a member here anymore, couldn't find his profile, I saw him for a moment yesterday on Demonoid....

ZahZoo
01-09-2012, 09:40 AM
I think Mr Walker has contact info on wooda...

Angel
01-09-2012, 11:20 AM
I heard from Switch. She's going to try to remember her password and come by.

Full Bug
01-09-2012, 11:59 AM
I think Mr Walker has contact info on wooda...
Its not that I want to contact him, like many other people mentioned in this thread just wondering what ever happened to him....He was a big part of things here at one time....

Matt White
01-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Canadiandlrgirl.................................

FIGS....though I see he stops by on the rare occasion.................

Loons...................

and ALLEY!!!

Angel
01-09-2012, 12:45 PM
I know Loons has been by. He sent me a message. :D

Jérôme Frenchise
01-11-2012, 05:09 AM
FIGS....

Loons...................

and ALLEY!!!

Sho' enuff !...

And what has become of Academic Punk and Big Fat Sammy?

They've been missing for a damn long time... Great posters too !!

Carmine
01-11-2012, 05:31 AM
Sho' enuff !...

And what has become of Academic Punk...

I still talk to the Punk quite a bit...he's around, I'll let him know...again...that there is a calling for his re-appearance...

FORD
01-11-2012, 05:37 AM
I think I just saw an Academic Punk post recently. And one from his alter-ego too, for that matter.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-11-2012, 05:41 AM
I still talk to the Punk quite a bit...he's around, I'll let him know...again...that there is a calling for his re-appearance...

I remember I logged in at the same time Punk did, he was so hilarious and knew a lot of shit too!

So great to see you back around, Carmine! I hope you've been doing well since I last saw you posting!

:bottle:

Jérôme Frenchise
01-11-2012, 05:48 AM
I think I just saw an Academic Punk post recently. And one from his alter-ego too, for that matter.

I've just checked, while I was at it, but it wasn't AP, his last post is still from August 2005.

Carmine
01-11-2012, 05:55 AM

hahahaa, Ford...I dont know if I ever told you but....way back then, I first thought that "alter-ego" was you...

you know....strictly for use in the political forum at the time... :peep:

Carmine
01-11-2012, 05:56 AM
So great to see you back around, Carmine! I hope you've been doing well since I last saw you posting!

:bottle:

Thanks, Jer...good to be back! I hope you're well too...

FORD
01-11-2012, 06:05 AM
hahahaa, Ford...I dont know if I ever told you but....way back then, I first thought that "alter-ego" was you...

you know....strictly for use in the political forum at the time... :peep:

Nah, I don't have any alter-egos.

Well... not on Earth anyway...... :biggrin:

Jérôme Frenchise
01-11-2012, 06:28 AM
Thanks, Jer...good to be back! I hope you're well too...

I'm fine too! Never quite left the Army, except for a few months here and there...

Great to see you again, now nearly Everybody's on deck for VH's "All Aboard" signal!

Carmine
01-11-2012, 06:40 AM
Just sent the Punk a text....we'll see if that jars him loose....

fryingdutchman
01-11-2012, 08:52 AM
I heard from Vanzilla a few years back....but we were never able to keep in touch.

Fuck...I just looked at what he sent me. It was 2007!!!!

Where does the time go?

academic punk
01-11-2012, 01:15 PM
When Carmine asks, I can only deliver. HOW THE HELL IS EVERYONE?

fryingdutchman
01-12-2012, 09:16 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

What's up AP???

Long fucking time!!! Nice to see you back.

Mr Walker
01-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Is anyone in contact with Wooda? I don't think he is even a member here anymore, couldn't find his profile, I saw him for a moment yesterday on Demonoid....

Wooda deemed 'Tattoo' an "epic fail" :(

Jagermeister
01-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Why is it I think of McLintock everytime I read this thread?

academic punk
01-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Thank you sir - it's good to be back!

So amazing to see so many familiar - and so many NEW - people here. Here's what I expect has occurred in the meantime:

- Carmine is still Carmine.
- FORD has concluded that Obama is after all a tool of the Bush Conspiracy Dynasty, and is just so pissed off with the whole fucking thing that he's given up and will vote for Rick Santorum.
- DLR7884 has mellowed, and the only music he listens to these days is Christian spirituals. Kumbaya, DLR, Kumbaya.
- Warham has gone through a 7th divorce and has converted to Judaism. To impress the ladies.
- Panamark had a surf accident and now fears water, and has moved to Nebraska and hasn't bathed in years.
- Guitar Shark has hired a private detective to help him locate his long, lost twin. The intelligent one.
- Lounge Machine thinks he's still in his rock star heyday and top-shelfing all toilets outside of his home.
- RIKK still masturbates to old issues of People magazine featuring Larry Hagman cover stories.
- ELVIS still responds "Hmmm" a whole lot, and no one knows what the fuck he means.
- DiamondsGirl is still a babe.
- Northern Girl is still a babe.
- NickDFresh is still a babe.
- Max still fucks goats.
- I still fuck turtles.
- Dickface McSlapnuts turned gay.

Guitar Shark
01-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Welcome back, turtle fucker. ;)

LoungeMachine
01-12-2012, 02:36 PM
OMG....

They still giving out EARLY RELEASE?

Aint prison overcrowding, sumthin'?

Hide yer Turtles, people.

academic punk
01-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Regarding my reference to MAX - I'll bet he's cracking up that I wrote that, both for remembering the reference, and also for my being so fucking ignorant. He looked down, read the joke, and said, "Academic is such a dumbass. he doesn't even know I'm fucking DEAD. What a turtlefucker." I posted my tribute just now in the appropriate thread.

Hellllllllooooooo, Loungey! Still abusing hotel room toilets across this great land of ours??? :)

Golden AWe
01-12-2012, 03:39 PM
I miss Katydid. She was a tough one to win in SPAMMING

LoungeMachine
01-12-2012, 03:49 PM

I thought you guys got married?

I even sent a gift.

chefcraig
01-12-2012, 03:53 PM

I even sent a gift.

I would have, but the bridal registry was listed at Kenny Rogers Roasters, a chain that went out of business over a decade ago.

LoungeMachine
01-12-2012, 04:06 PM
I would have, but the bridal registry was listed at Kenny Rogers Roasters, a chain that went out of business over a decade ago.

OMG that was such a classic post.......bet that thread is long gone.

Katy posting as her friend, slipped and fell in a Kenny Rogers Roaster, and as she was being wheeled out on the gurney, gave her friend her log in info here, so "the friend" can post that KATYDID IS JUST FINE, SHE'S ON THE WAY TO THE ER NOW

Classic.

Angel
01-12-2012, 04:18 PM
OMG that was such a classic post.......bet that thread is long gone.

Katy posting as her friend, slipped and fell in a Kenny Rogers Roaster, and as she was being wheeled out on the gurney, gave her friend her log in info here, so "the friend" can post that KATYDID IS JUST FINE, SHE'S ON THE WAY TO THE ER NOW

Classic.OMG, I remember that! Freaking hilarious!!!

LoungeMachine
01-12-2012, 05:03 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?9954-Terrible-accident-happened-to-Katydid.-She-needs-your-prayers.&highlight=

chefcraig
01-12-2012, 05:08 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?9954-Terrible-accident-happened-to-Katydid.-She-needs-your-prayers.&highlight=

Oh, Sweet Tap-dancing Jesus, my sides hurt. Coworkers and patrons alike are looking at me like I'm bonkers. I'm used to this sort of thing, but not from everyone in the building all at once!

:lmao::lol::happy45:

Golden AWe
01-12-2012, 06:51 PM

I even sent a gift.

No that was Flabby and me

Sensible Shoes
01-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Oh was not. It was her brother.

BITEYOASS
01-12-2012, 10:50 PM
And where is that crazy mutha-funka George Clinton? :cool8:

Dan
01-12-2012, 11:09 PM
TheFive.

He Was Here At The Start.

MIA.:(

Little Texan
01-12-2012, 11:19 PM
When's the last time anyone seen Flufferchick? Or YankeeRose?

Jérôme Frenchise
01-13-2012, 04:23 AM

Ah, there you are AP! Cool to see you back!!

It *only* took brand new VH single and album for you to join back in the Army...

How're you doing?

We're a bunch here who have missed your posts through all these years!

bueno bob
01-14-2012, 06:59 PM
I think I was actually Fab, wasn't I?

Jérôme Frenchise
01-15-2012, 11:20 AM
I think I was actually Fab, wasn't I?

I hope you weren't... I had a few chats with her online when I'd just logged in,
before realizing how she could be...
Lemme fancy she was at least a chick for real! :biggrin:

Jérôme Frenchise
01-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Imapus hasn't posted for a while...
Is it all the news and spotlights on VH that paradoxically keeps him away?...

... or has his hair system grown too much while Portugal has run out of razors? :biggrin:

What has become of Ozzy Fudd?

Why isn't Susie Q posting anymore? She's so nice and so fun to talk with...

What about Ellyllions? It seems she has left for a good couple of years. She is a great poster,
I liked to read her posts a lot and exchange ideas with her as well.

ThrillsNSpills
01-15-2012, 11:41 AM
How priceless was that Katydid thread. Everyone knew it was her right out of the box yet she kept going. thx Lounge

b1c2
01-26-2012, 09:38 PM
To FORD- Wow, its nice to be missed. You could have just sent me an email and said "Hey! I miss you! Come back!" but nooooo...had to wait for a new album to come out....just sayin'.....

Northern Girl
02-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Smaz, where are you?

Dan
02-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Smaz, where are you?

I Sent Him A E-mail,No Word Yet.:D

bueno bob
02-05-2012, 04:00 AM
What has become of Ozzy Fudd?

Alive and well.

Why isn't Susie Q posting anymore? She's so nice and so fun to talk with...

Aliver and weller.

What about Ellyllions? It seems she has left for a good couple of years. She is a great poster,
I liked to read her posts a lot and exchange ideas with her as well.

She got angry when I told her that she was a Republican. It can be a shocking revelation and not everybody recovers from it fully.

philouze
02-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Republicans, when they go into office . . . Because . . . it takes a certain amount of pressure to force a person to be, become a Republican the first way; we have to feel a little sorry for 'em.
And it's a lot of trouble, pressure that makes people become Democrats too. But, when they get under this pressure, it explodes and the raincoat pops open . .

(FZ)

Mr Walker
02-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Hey twonabomber... where is the 'pied piper of poontang'?

Golden AWe
02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
I miss Cato :cato2: :cato:

Eyes of the Night
02-16-2012, 11:24 PM
The OG Yankee Rose ...

Sarge
02-17-2012, 12:25 AM
The OG Yankee Rose ...
The one from Columbia, SC that was a carpet layer?
What happened to her?

Also, what about Tomballin?

Unchainme
02-17-2012, 12:43 AM
Joe Thunder

He needs to be unbanned

every village needs it's idiot. And he was ours.

Also, I miss Al and Max :(.

FORD
02-17-2012, 12:50 AM

FORD
02-17-2012, 01:12 AM

Yeah, but sockfucker's back! http://www.campidiot.net/ico/sockfucker.gif

Jérôme Frenchise
02-17-2012, 06:57 AM
Alive and well.

Aliver and weller.

She got angry when I told her that she was a Republican. It can be a shocking revelation and not everybody recovers from it fully.

Thank you Bueno Bob for updating!

I missed this Republican outing episode back then...

It's a pity, for I liked Ellyllions a lot - I'd be glad if she came back posting here anyway.

There are still a few cool posters missing, but the ADKOT release and Tour announcement got many back around.

Mr Grimsdale still hasn't popped up for a long while... Maybe he hooked - or got hooked by - a Grimsdalette? Well, that's the worst I wish him! :cool:

Nickdfresh
02-17-2012, 06:13 PM

No!..

Nickdfresh
02-17-2012, 06:25 PM

Miss her like crabs in pubic hair!

Much like that academic punk motherfucker! If he ever shows up here again, I swear I won't be responsible for my actions.

And I do miss Vanzilla. Sad story there...

Eyes of the Night
02-17-2012, 10:45 PM
What happened to her?

SC ... every year Nascar comes around I think of her ... plus she's a dead on pic of DLR's sister if he had one or has one ... roth on sarge! Salute ...

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 10:47 PM
What happened to her?

Yankee Rose came back about six months ago with a different name, can't remember what that was though....

Julius
02-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Joe Thunder

He needs to be unbanned

Also, I miss Al and Max :(.

Joe was/is fucking hilarious. Let him come back.... he was harmless.

Julius
02-17-2012, 11:52 PM

He was chased away about 7 or 8 years ago and never returned.

Nickdfresh
02-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Mainly because he turned out to be a phoney, lying douche whose claims became increasingly bizarre...

guwapo_rocker
02-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Mainly because he turned out to be a phoney, lying douche whose claims became increasingly bizarre...

Didn't he post all of the 2004 tour rehearsal videos?

twonabomber
02-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Tomball-less.

Unchainme
02-19-2012, 06:29 PM

what happened?

guwapo_rocker
02-19-2012, 06:32 PM
what happened?

I think he was posting videos from the 2004 tour rehearsals, seemed to have a lot of inside info on the band,

and then something happened and he vanished, or was banned or something.

FORD
02-19-2012, 06:39 PM
I can honestly say I would rather let GAyR back in here than TomBallSucker.

Unchainme
02-19-2012, 06:40 PM
I think he was posting videos from the 2004 tour rehearsals, seemed to have a lot of inside info on the band,

didn't he get modded too at one point?

guwapo_rocker
02-19-2012, 06:43 PM
I can't remember, it was around the time Jizro showed up and everything started to..........

I dunno, I can't remember last week.

Maybe Ford can enlighten/remind us.

FORD
02-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Imagine the stupidity of GAyR or Katydid combined with the arrogance of Alexander "I'm In Charge Here, God Damn It" Haig......

That was TomBallSucker.

And no, he was never a moderator or a webmaster here. He just THOUGHT he was.

Unchainme
02-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Imagine the stupidity of GAyR or Katydid combined with the arrogance of Alexander "I'm In Charge Here, God Damn It" Haig......

That was TomBallSucker.

And no, he was never a moderator or a webmaster here. He just THOUGHT he was.

I recall him getting in peoples faces for not donating.

FORD
02-19-2012, 09:14 PM
I recall him getting in peoples faces for not donating.

...and pretty much everything else too. His performance during the Terri Schiavo episode was especially memorable in displays of arrogant dumbassery.

Dan
02-19-2012, 11:49 PM
The Good Old Days.:D

guwapo_rocker
02-20-2012, 12:07 AM
The Good Old Days.:D

I can't remember half of it. I think RIKK rufied me :D

FORD
02-20-2012, 12:15 AM
I can't remember half of it. I think RIKK rufied me :D

Some times it's better that way. I really wish they made CCleaner (http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner) for the brain so I could clean THAT "hard drive" once in a while.

sadaist
02-20-2012, 12:55 AM
You guys remember VanHalenFan5150? That kid in Florida that played Van Halen in his guitar class & posted the video? Cool kid. I mailed him some puffy Van Halen stickers I had from the early 80's because he was building a collection of memorabilia. Figured I'd had enough time & enjoyment out of them. Time to hand them down to the next gen.

Anyways, I sent a pm to ask him back. No answer :(

One of his threads...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?58376-Made-this-with-you-guys-in-mind!&highlight=

Some Gar pwnage

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?59947-Several-guitar-lessons-I-have-posted.-Check-them-out-and-let-me-know-what-you-think!&highlight=

and his guitar class at school

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?59177-Me-and-my-guitar-class-performing-Santana-s-Oye-Como-Va&highlight=

Again, good kid & RA soldier. Hope he's all good.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2012, 08:34 PM

You might be thinking of "gunslinger," but...

IIRC - He was never banned, but he was driven off for obsessively stalking Ally_kat in every other post to the point of fucking dire creepiness. And most of his bullshit was as about as correct and Starwood's predictions on the album never being released. He seemed to have a talent for MC'ing a thread, and also for becoming an obsessive creepy douche after a while. He also apparently enjoyed posting massive pic's of Frank Zappa (ala Diamond Den) distorting thread views, wasting bandwidth, and generally annoying people. He also admitted several things to me via PM I'd rather not spout here, but mainly to the affect that he did indeed have a bit of an online fantasy life and meant no harm...

Nickdfresh
02-22-2012, 08:36 PM
...and pretty much everything else too. His performance during the Terri Schiavo episode was especially memorable in displays of arrogant dumbassery.

There was a reason for that...

kwame k
02-22-2012, 08:40 PM
You guys remember VanHalenFan5150? That kid in Florida that played Van Halen in his guitar class & posted the video? Cool kid. I mailed him some puffy Van Halen stickers I had from the early 80's because he was building a collection of memorabilia. Figured I'd had enough time & enjoyment out of them. Time to hand them down to the next gen.

One of his threads...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?58376-Made-this-with-you-guys-in-mind!&highlight=

Some Gar pwnage

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?59947-Several-guitar-lessons-I-have-posted.-Check-them-out-and-let-me-know-what-you-think!&highlight=

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?59177-Me-and-my-guitar-class-performing-Santana-s-Oye-Como-Va&highlight=

He was a cool kid and could hold his own......

Why do the good ones leave and we get left with people like :sockfucker:

Nickdfresh
02-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Speaking of Ally-kat's...

((((Sigh)))) Where oh where did she go.... :(

Terry
02-22-2012, 08:49 PM

One of his threads...

Some Gar pwnage

Yeah, he was a decent chap.

Had some real serious issues at home...lotta negative stuff surrounding him.

Hope the dude is doing okay as well.

sadaist
02-22-2012, 10:16 PM
He was a cool kid and could hold his own......

Indeed. Always enjoy watching the young ones just discovering Van Halen. Brings back great memories. Hope he finds his way back.

kwame k
02-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Indeed. Always enjoy watching the young ones just discovering Van Halen. Brings back great memories. Hope he finds his way back.

The kid had the RA vibe.....I'm really concerned now, after what Terry posted:(

Sensible Shoes
02-22-2012, 10:58 PM
I thought the kid you were discussing was from Michigan - or is that a different one? I remember PMing the kid a very heartfelt message when he was having trouble at home. Same kid?

kwame k
02-22-2012, 11:00 PM
No, the kid from Michigan is 21, I think and a drummer!

This one's from Florida!

Dan
02-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeah,We Hope The Kid Is Ok.

Terry
02-23-2012, 09:23 PM
The kid had the RA vibe.....I'm really concerned now, after what Terry posted:(

Am sure he's okay...just problems with the 'rents...then again, what teen doesn't have problems with parents?

kwame k
02-23-2012, 09:26 PM
Am sure he's okay...just problems with the 'rents...then again, what teen doesn't have problems with parents?

No doubt, bro!

If he wasn't having those problems then he wouldn't be normal.....we've all been there!