PDA

View Full Version : Fat Fuck opens his mouth again

binnie
03-31-2010, 01:01 PM
SAMMY HAGAR Amazed At VAN HALEN'S Lack Of Progress - Mar. 31, 2010

According to The Pulse of Radio, Sammy Hagar is happy with the direction that his current band CHICKENFOOT is going, but couldn't help speaking out about the lack of VAN HALEN's progress. He spoke to The San Gabriel Valley Tribune and seemed amazed that VAN HALEN hasn't released a new studio album in nearly 20 years, explaining, "The band broke up in 1995. The last record was in '93. 17 years and they haven't made any new music. That's crazy . . . if it changed and it was like it used to be when I was in the band, I could do a reunion and an album, but not under these circumstances."

Hagar recalled that back in 2004 when he and current CHICKENFOOT bandmate Michael Anthony recorded three new songs for VAN HALEN's "Best Of Both Worlds" compilation, the pace that the band was working at was far to slow for him. "We tried to make a record, but, y'know, it just was taking so long we only got three songs done, and not 'cause of me, I'll tell ya straight up," he said. "If anyone ever says anything like that I was the problem on that record, they're crazy. I had my stuff totally together. I went in, I knocked my stuff out, and then Eddie [Van Halen] would take months to do a guitar solo or something. It was just way too drawn out. I can't work like that."

From Blabbermouth

Nitro Express
03-31-2010, 01:23 PM
The Van Halens turned into studio rats basically. They just sit in 5150 masturbating.

Nitro Express
03-31-2010, 01:27 PM
When was the last time Ed and Al ever played in a club or with other musicians in a club setting? They just sit in 5150 wanking and getting off on themselves. Isolation and living in your own private Idaho surrounded by paid yes men rarely creates anything exciting. When was the last time a monk made people want to get drunk, dance, and fuck each other?

NATEDOG001976
03-31-2010, 01:37 PM
I Sammy so high he dosen't even remember they put out "Ballance" in 1995? What a ass-munch!

conmee
03-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey now, VHIII was in 1998 if I recall and that was recorded with Edward's brother for life, Gary. So it's only been 12 years to be fair... uh huh uh huh uh huh.... and don't forget DLR Band album and Dave's various attempts at Backyard BBQs, cover songs, and bluegrass. Then there were those songs that are "in the can" in 2001-2002 I believe when time stood still and clock hands fell off or some such... and of course the much and deservedly so maligned three songs Upchuck For Breakfast tunes hastily scraped together for the Best Of Both Worlds by Samuel and Edward.

I usually get as worked up as the next CVH/DLR faithful about Sammy comments, but seriously, this time the guy is only reiterating what we've all said for the past two decades... We are ALL amazed at VH's lack of progress, in fact a lot of fans have just stopped caring it's been so damn long... shit, I can still remember how excited I was in 1996... a new single, VMAs, then... Eddie Did It!... and fucked up the would-be reunion...

Anyhow, just sayin' Sammy is fat, yes, and Sammy enjoys waxing poetic on shit he is still bitter about, and always masking his inferiority complex every chance he gets by taking swipes at the 5150 compound, but sadly, the guy is 100% spot on this time... question his definition of "music" or his ability to create/write anything decent without "baby" or "jive" or "love" in the lyrics, but he does "work" as it were.

Where the fuck is anything new, musically from our heroes (not counting sneakers, gear, and instructional DVDs...)?!?!?!

That is all.

Icon

VanHalener
03-31-2010, 02:10 PM
Fuck you Hagar, you jealous gunt. You suck, you have always sucked, and your mom sucks for having you. Your dad tried to pull out.

Always crying because you are not in Van Halen.

I would like to meet you on the corner somehere and kick your ass, but then I would have your suck on my expensive boots.

Please drink some Draino as a chaser for your bullshit booze and die you FAT FUCK.

conmee
03-31-2010, 02:15 PM
BTW, it really is great to see so much passion for slaying Hagar and championing The Man and CVH... just as vitriolic as it was 10 years ago!

Carry on!

Icon

binnie
03-31-2010, 02:20 PM
Personally, I find it amazing that the only way Hagar can think to promote Chickenshit is by slagging VH. I mean, I really shouldn't credit the guy with creativity - the only way he could promote VH 1985-1995 was by slagging Roth! But, come on man, you've got Satriani and a member of the RHCP in that band and all he can talk about is VH.

Moron.

binnie
03-31-2010, 02:21 PM
conmee, the 'seduction school' advert in your sig is cracking me up. :D

conmee
03-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Binnie,

Totally agree with your assessment... re:Hagar

And yes, that girl caught my eye a while back... I'm not sure if it was the perfectly formed and symmetrical boobage, the "I'm so young and stupid and could just fuck all night, you wanna?" look, or that little bit of triangular panty showing at the bottom, like the whole photo op was taken by paparazzi...

In any case, I've been developing my own workshop to attract hot dumb sluts like her... it's called cash money and blow and with those two items you can pretty much have whatever you want...

That is all.

Icon

Hardrock69
03-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Anytime The Fat One opens it's mouth, it only serves to reinforce the obvious...that he is a fucking moron.

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 02:44 PM
Why do people even listen to Sammy Hagar is beyond me...

I can't even be arsed to be arsed about his Van Halen years...

Do you believe that the FIRST Van Halen album I listened to was FUCK when it came out, musta been about I don't even remember, courtesy of a cousin of mine who told me "dude, you gotta check this shit out", and so I did, and all I remember from that album was the opening "drill"?

THAT is how "interesting" that album is. "Hey, this guy can REALLY play guitar! Cool!" "Yeah, and the songs... hey, this guy CAN really play guitar! Cool!"

Never bothered with VH again. Until someone told me they had another lead singer before, and that I'd probably like it better with the previous dude.

Spot on.

Cheers! :bottle:

P.S.: It really is beyond me why people even bother to listen to Hagar...

Hardrock69
03-31-2010, 04:59 PM
I am amazed At Spamulus Flatulus's lack of progress. He has not put out a decent album since.....uh....since.............

Uh........

:confused:

20 shit albums can hardly be called "progress".

conmee
03-31-2010, 05:21 PM
I.S.

Damn good to see a new generation of Classic VH fans... would have welcomed you sooner, but the last time I posted regularly or actually kept up with my duties around here (money, drugs, women issues), I think you were just turning 21... belated welcome!

That is all.

Icon

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 05:30 PM
21? Dear Gawd, has it been that long???

Nah, waiddaminute. I joined 2004, started posting 2005... 28 now... 2010-2005=5 28-5=... 23...

Dear Gawd, what have I done wit' me life?

All wasted in hard booze, international cuisine, loose women & posting bullshit. I'm a mess!

Now that I think about, it does not seem so bad. Looks pretty good, actually.

Thanks, Icon. Good to see you posting like a motherfucker amongst the rabble-ish motherfuckers.

Cheers! :bottle:

Rikk
03-31-2010, 05:33 PM
Icon is right...

...but it's those little altering of numbers Cheesehead Sambo does that piss me off, time and time again. The man is a walking parody of rock 'n' roll moron idiocy. VH3 comes out in 1998. There goes his 17-year-theory...let alone BALANCE coming out in 1995. You think he'd have known that. And he did. He's lying again to make himself look so prolific. But I don't consider the complete and utter shit I've heard from his solo albums (well, maybe I heard three or four songs over the years...SHAKA DOOBIE or something) or CHICKENSHIT.

But he's right about one thing: it is pathetic. Eddie just sits up there and acts hermetic. I have no sympathy for Eddie. In fact, safe to say, I think I hate the guy more than almost any rock star I've been a fan of. Yeah...I hate Eddie Van Halen even more than Sammy Hagar at this point.

I even got worked up and excited when the reunion tour with Dave happened. I saw the tour twice in Chicago. Loved it. Took my soon-to-be-wife to the show, commented to her: "Well, that was awesome. Wait 'til the new album." Can't believe I got sucked in another time.

Sammy's right. Eddie's a loser.

http://www.superiorpics.com/wenn_album/Eddie_van_Halen_-_Unprepared_Son/eddie_van_halen_001_041207.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 06:57 PM
"Well, that was awesome. Wait 'til the new album." Can't believe I got sucked in another time.

http://www.superiorpics.com/wenn_album/Eddie_van_Halen_-_Unprepared_Son/eddie_van_halen_001_041207.jpg

no shit. hook, line and sinker.:(

VanHalener
03-31-2010, 07:01 PM
Remember 'Scanners'?

Why can't something like that happen to Ched?

Bill Lumbergh
03-31-2010, 07:05 PM
The Van Halens turned into studio rats basically. They just sit in 5150 masturbating.

Studio rats who dont release a fucking thing....they're the new Boston.

Terry
03-31-2010, 10:10 PM

"The band broke up in 1995. The last record was in '93. 17 years and they haven't made any new music. That's crazy . . . if it changed and it was like it used to be when I was in the band, I could do a reunion and an album, but not under these circumstances."

From Blabbermouth

Don't you just love how Red Tubs feels the need to telegraph via the press that message to the Van Halens, about his willingness to rejoin the band? A tactic which probably stems from the fact that the Van Halens (I presume) currently have no contact with him.

And, of course, Biff Malibu would undoubtedly rejoin the band along with him, despite everything that has happened.

You know, considering the attitudes of all involved, I think the Van Halens, Hagar and the Bassplayer really deserve each other.

From what I saw and heard in 2007 and 2008, the Van Halens sure as hell didn't deserve Roth rejoining the fold. Dave put on a great series of shows with the band throughout that last tour, whereas Eddie could barely keep his shit together. If Roth being back in the band means little more than nostalgia tours, maybe Dave should bail again. Hit the road with a slammin' solo band, even if it means playing smaller venues. Let the Fat Waborita and his sidekick Chickenfoot bassplayer team up with the Sisters again - it worked so well in 2004/2005, eh?

Besides, we could all use a good laugh.

Terry
03-31-2010, 10:20 PM
Icon is right...

...but it's those little altering of numbers Cheesehead Sambo does that piss me off, time and time again. The man is a walking parody of rock 'n' roll moron idiocy. VH3 comes out in 1998. There goes his 17-year-theory...let alone BALANCE coming out in 1995. You think he'd have known that. And he did. He's lying again to make himself look so prolific. But I don't consider the complete and utter shit I've heard from his solo albums (well, maybe I heard three or four songs over the years...SHAKA DOOBIE or something) or CHICKENSHIT.

But he's right about one thing: it is pathetic. Eddie just sits up there and acts hermetic. I have no sympathy for Eddie. In fact, safe to say, I think I hate the guy more than almost any rock star I've been a fan of. Yeah...I hate Eddie Van Halen even more than Sammy Hagar at this point.

I even got worked up and excited when the reunion tour with Dave happened. I saw the tour twice in Chicago. Loved it. Took my soon-to-be-wife to the show, commented to her: "Well, that was awesome. Wait 'til the new album." Can't believe I got sucked in another time.

Sammy's right. Eddie's a loser.

Dunno if it's just the dynamics of the music biz these days, where Van Halen are better off without a record label (since more and more labels are insisting on getting a cut of tour proceeds from bands - the logic being why should Van Halen even bother signing with a label, since they can periodically go out, rev up the greatest hits live and keep ALL the profits and not have to deal with putting effort into an album that will be downloaded for free)...or if those are all just excuses for Van Halen not to bother releasing anything...what the fuck is the point of having a home studio, hundreds upon hundreds of hours of music on tape and disc, and nobody ever gets to hear it?

Or if it is a decade of bad career decisions, divorce, cancer, drinking, drugs...

Eddie looks and sounds (as often as not) like damaged goods these days.

I keep thinking somehow something will pull it all together and create the Van Halen reunion most of us would like to see, but the circumstances just don't seem to be there anymore. Too much of a long-shot. 2007-2008 was probably the best the band were capable of. There were a couple of stellar moments where they were able to conjure up the sound, fury and spirit that made CVH stratospheric in the first place, but it was all fleeting.

Oh, well. The 6-Pack still kicks ass much ass as it ever did. Thank fuck for small favors like that.:hitch:

Diamondjimi
03-31-2010, 10:53 PM
what the fuck is the point of having a home studio, hundreds upon hundreds of hours of music on tape and disc, and nobody ever gets to hear it?

They're not in it for the music, they're only in it for the money.Period!

Ed's too busy chasin tone :cough: I mean money...

VanHalener
03-31-2010, 10:55 PM
If only...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HY-03vYYAjA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HY-03vYYAjA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
03-31-2010, 11:09 PM
Shit, all spEd has to do is release the fucking album through iTunes, and watch the dollars roll in. The fucking record labels won't see shit then.

DLR7884
03-31-2010, 11:16 PM

According to The Pulse of Radio, Sammy Hagar is happy with the direction that his current band CHICKENFOOT is going, but couldn't help speaking out about the lack of VAN HALEN's progress. He spoke to The San Gabriel Valley Tribune and seemed amazed that VAN HALEN hasn't released a new studio album in nearly 20 years, explaining, "The band broke up in 1995. The last record was in '93. 17 years and they haven't made any new music. That's crazy . . . if it changed and it was like it used to be when I was in the band, I could do a reunion and an album, but not under these circumstances."

Hagar recalled that back in 2004 when he and current CHICKENFOOT bandmate Michael Anthony recorded three new songs for VAN HALEN's "Best Of Both Worlds" compilation, the pace that the band was working at was far to slow for him. "We tried to make a record, but, y'know, it just was taking so long we only got three songs done, and not 'cause of me, I'll tell ya straight up," he said. "If anyone ever says anything like that I was the problem on that record, they're crazy. I had my stuff totally together. I went in, I knocked my stuff out, and then Eddie [Van Halen] would take months to do a guitar solo or something. It was just way too drawn out. I can't work like that."

From Blabbermouth

Just saw this on Blabbermouth earlier today. Doesn't this fat shit have anything better to talk about than VH?

Of course, he is right....they haven't done anything in a long ass time when it comes to putting out good music.

The last two good songs they released were 14 years ago, and you've gotta go back another 12 years prior to that.

DLR7884
You watch, Hot Sauce Soblewski will chip in his 2 cents next...

Kristy
03-31-2010, 11:17 PM
According to The Pulse of Radio, Sammy Hagar is happy with the direction that his current band CHICKENFOOT is going, but couldn't help speaking out about the lack of VAN HALEN's progress.

And what direction is that? Sell-out mediocre corporate rock for the brain dead masses? Hagar nearly destroyed everything and I do mean everything that was sacred and pure about Van Halen and turned it into mush. Funny how when Sammy takes the corporate cock from his tequila-soaked mouth does he ever have anything to say. Fuck that FAT 'Red Rocker'