PDA

View Full Version : Vince Vaughn sucks!

Rikk
04-01-2010, 12:53 AM
I seriously hate this guy. He seems to make like three movies a year, and even the good ones he's been in (OLD SCHOOL) have him playing the boring, useless character...the character I reach for the DVD remote for in order to skip his scenes.

He tried to single-handedly ruin the character Norman Bates.

He overacted in DODGEBALL.

He sucked in WEDDING CRASHERS.

That COUPLES RETREAT movie looks like comedy for unfunny, unimaginative idiots.

I can't think of one time in my movie-watching history that I've found him remotely interesting or unannoying.

Idiot.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2008/04/vince-vaughn-pot-belly.jpg

GAR
04-01-2010, 01:35 AM
do not talk shit about vince vaughn, he is a big fucking guy and if he sits on you, that's it youre dead

binnie
04-01-2010, 06:33 AM
I actually enjoyed his suff in Wedding Crashers and Dodgeball.

I prefer him to a lot of the other Hollywood 'funny' men like Jack Black and Ben Stiller......

But granted, he can only play the same character in every movie.

Panamark
04-01-2010, 07:00 AM
Same as Owen Wilson

He is funny but same character every movie

DLR7884
04-01-2010, 07:25 AM
He's just like Ben Stiller and both Wilson brothers.

DLR7884
A one trick pony.

Panamark
04-01-2010, 08:17 AM
I actually enjoyed his suff in Wedding Crashers and Dodgeball.

I prefer him to a lot of the other Hollywood 'funny' men like Jack Black and Ben Stiller......

Jack Black beat the devil and found the pick of destiny !!!
How dare you !!!

PETE'S BROTHER
04-01-2010, 12:26 PM
I can't think of one time in my movie-watching history that I've found him remotely interesting or unannoying.

Idiot.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2008/04/vince-vaughn-pot-belly.jpg

he has a funny line or two per flick i guess. swingers was a pretty funny flick of his tho.

sadaist
04-01-2010, 04:43 PM

Ever heard of Keanu Reeves?

;)

VAiN
04-01-2010, 07:46 PM
I agree, he does need some new material... Wedding Crashers was pretty damn funny though, the handjob at dinner scene had me cracking up!

binnie
04-01-2010, 07:54 PM
The most overrated actor on planet earth is Nicholas Cage. I have no idea how he gets work.........

Little Texan
04-01-2010, 08:14 PM
You are right on the money about Vince Vaughn. He is a horrible, boring as hell actor, and I usually try to avoid any movie he is featured in.

Terry
04-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Sad thing about VV is his earlier stuff showed a bit of promise. Flicks like Clay Pigeons...even the Psycho remake...decent amount of promise.

Then he took the easy road, starring in unimaginative, bland Hollywood fodder. Lowest-common denominator stuff, just like the already mentioned Stiller (another guy who showed decent promise early on) and the Wilson brothers (who pretty much sucked from the get-go).

I guess grabbing the quick cash for a minimal amount of challenge is just too tempting.

Bill Lumbergh
04-02-2010, 12:52 AM
I seriously hate this guy. He seems to make like three movies a year, and even the good ones he's been in (OLD SCHOOL) have him playing the boring, useless character...the character I reach for the DVD remote for in order to skip his scenes.

He tried to single-handedly ruin the character Norman Bates.

He overacted in DODGEBALL.

He sucked in WEDDING CRASHERS.

That COUPLES RETREAT movie looks like comedy for unfunny, unimaginative idiots.

Idiot.

I thought he was kinda funny in Wedding Crashers, but that was about it. Fuck that twitchy eye, too. :pullinghair:

conmee
04-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Wasn't he in Swingers too, back in the day? You're money, baby!!!

Yeah, fucking Keanu is horrible, I don't mind Owen/Luke so much, and Cage... good Christmas Nick is bad... although I did like the Lord of War movie/story and Raising Arizona (before we knew that's all he had and as good as it would get)...

I also can't stand Seth Rogen, I mean, yeah, sometimes he's kinda funny, but... fakk it... I just hope Avatar wheelchair guy doesn't fakk up Clash Of The Titans... one of my favorite childhood movies, although I'm sure the new one will overly rely on special effects at the expense of the story and actual acting... but I'm going in with an open mind.

That is all.

Icon

GAR
04-02-2010, 02:07 AM
HE needs to be hit with a poolcue for not making Dodgeball2 because that pure Fellini right there..

High Life Man
04-02-2010, 05:10 PM
I know a lot of actor/comedian types from the Chi-town area. He's a pretty regular drinker in those parts and I've heard he's a pretty laid-back, cool guy.

Check out last year's "Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans" for a good Cage flick. Don't know why that movie didn't get more word of mouth.

High Life Man
04-02-2010, 05:11 PM
I know a lot of actor/comedian types from the Chi-town area. He's a pretty regular drinker in those parts and I've heard he's a pretty laid-back, cool guy.

Check out last year's "Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans" for a good Cage flick. Don't know why that movie didn't get more word of mouth.

High Life Man
04-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Not meaning to continue pissing on this hate parade, but does anyone else remember when Vaughan guest hosted Letterman?

I remember it being pretty damn funny.

Bill Lumbergh
04-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Not meaning to continue pissing on this hate parade

Yet, you did anyway....The Mob Rules....Vince sucks....try being a Barry Bonds fans on these forums....

DLR7884
04-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Yet, you did anyway....The Mob Rules....Vince sucks....try being a Barry Bonds fans on these forums....

Bill, I've always had your back on the Barry Bonds issue.

DLR7884
I can't believe he didn't get signed the last 2 years.

High Life Man
04-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Yet, you did anyway

It's what I do best.

bueno bob
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
I hate Vince Vaughn as well. Anything he's in, I just simply will NOT watch.

Honestly? I always thought that him and Jennifer Aniston were perfectly matched that way...what's more wonderful than two useless, undertalented AND completely overexposed Hollywood nincompoop non-entities to celebrate their worthlessness to the art of film?

conmee
04-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Seriously, Jen is no good at choosing scripts or boyfriends... how do these two continue to get work? Evidently, people still pay to see them as none of the reviews tend to be very complimentary.

That is all.

Icon©®™

Rikk
04-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Agree with ICON and BOB. Furthermore, agree with those who pointed out the WORST Hollywood actor of them all continuing to somehow find jobs...

http://hitdawall.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/nicolas-cage2.jpg

Guitar Shark
04-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Cage has been boring for many years. Loved him in Raising Arizona, though. One of my all time favorite flicks.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-04-2010, 01:21 AM
i liked the story line/plot in cage's "treasre hunt movie thing". :)but gone in 60 seconds had to be one of thee worst flicks ever. excluding fast and furious 1 thru 17

Terry
04-04-2010, 01:57 AM
I hate Vince Vaughn as well. Anything he's in, I just simply will NOT watch.

Honestly? I always thought that him and Jennifer Aniston were perfectly matched that way...what's more wonderful than two useless, undertalented AND completely overexposed Hollywood nincompoop non-entities to celebrate their worthlessness to the art of film?

That fucking 'The Break-Up' movie...fucking CHRIST!

The missus dragged me to that one. What a piece of shit! Even in spite of intentionally setting my expectations very low before seeing the thing, there were fewer laughs to be found in it than one could find in an episode of According To Jim, fer fuckssake.

The real insult was seeing those two going on their press junket, giving interviews where they thought the movie had something relevant and poignant to say about relationships. Do these talentless, so-called "A-List" celebs sit around between takes sticking their heads between their legs smelling their own farts and convincing themselves they smell like roses?

About the only movie Aniston was in that I even liked was The Good Girl, a movie she starred in and was the least interesting character. The flick had a pretty decent supporting cast of established character actors, and although none of them were trying too hard they all ran rings around her, which was slightly awkward in that she was clearly supposed to be playing the focal character of the movie.

And that fucking Friends show. I can't be alone in thinking that whole series, while occasionally amusing, was vastly overrated and stayed on the air about 5 seasons too long.

Terry
04-04-2010, 02:00 AM
i liked the story line/plot in cage's "treasre hunt movie thing". :)but gone in 60 seconds had to be one of thee worst flicks ever. excluding fast and furious 1 thru 17

In a guilty way, I kind of liked Gone In 60 Seconds. It was so over-the-top foolish...was that a Bruckheimer/Bay collaboration? It sure looked like it.

Cage's last decent flick was The Rock, although Con-Air was decent for the same reasons GI60Sec was...

Ghost Rider sucked real fucking bad.

conmee
04-04-2010, 02:04 AM
Hey, was there fucking in an Italian roadster or Mini in that movie... I might have watched it for car sex scenes...

That is all.

Icon©®™

Rikk
04-04-2010, 02:11 AM
About the only movie Aniston was in that I even liked was The Good Girl...

Couldn't imagine sitting through even that, and I also hate fucking FRIENDS. Useless crappy soap opera posing as a comedy.

Mind you, I do like her in one film: OFFICE SPACE. Fucking brilliant, eh BILL?

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/53001d1192652682-halloween-costume-ideas-bill-lumbergh-1_full.jpg

Little Texan
04-04-2010, 02:16 AM
In a guilty way, I kind of liked Gone In 60 Seconds. It was so over-the-top foolish...was that a Bruckheimer/Bay collaboration? It sure looked like it.

Cage's last decent flick was The Rock, although Con-Air was decent for the same reasons GI60Sec was...

Ghost Rider sucked real fucking bad.

I thought Nick Cage was pretty good in Face/Off...one of his better movies, IMO.

conmee
04-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Yeah, but she didn't have to do any heavy lifting, acting-wise, in Office Space, and that was pre-nose job too.

"Next up is, Naggana, Naggana, not gonna work here anymore!"

"We fixed the glitch..."

Love this movie!

Icon©®™

conmee
04-04-2010, 02:19 AM
I think The Good Girl part was made for Winona Ryder... she woulda' done that movie better..

That is all.

Icon©®™

conmee
04-04-2010, 02:20 AM
This thread is getting way off topic, maybe it should be "Hate Vince Vaughn and 7 Degrees of Separation"...

That is all.

Icon©®™

Panamark
04-04-2010, 03:39 AM
This looks like a nice place to post pad ?
I think I will pull up a bean bag..

Panamark
04-04-2010, 03:42 AM
Cage has been boring for many years. Loved him in Raising Arizona, though. One of my all time favorite flicks.

Raising Arizona was early in his career and he did show some acting
ability for sure. I'm convinced this was his springboard to now.
Possibly that and City of Angels with Meg Ryan cemented him..

Panamark
04-04-2010, 03:43 AM
Cage has been given some primo roles and directors to work with
along the way.....

Panamark
04-04-2010, 03:47 AM
Family man was ok ?

Panamark
04-04-2010, 03:48 AM
Sean Connery totally showed him how its done
on "The Rock".......

Terry
04-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Family Man would have been decent if Tea Leone showed those big titties of hers.

Dr. Love
04-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Watching Jurassic Park: The Lost World and ... guess who is in it ...

conmee
04-05-2010, 12:26 AM
I concur with Terry's assessment... crap ass sentimental drivel that would have been Academy Award material with Tea's breasts in full force... I always loved that woman...

That is all.

Icon

Golden AWe
04-13-2010, 06:51 AM
Yesss..but he has sucked Jennifer Aniston clitoris and nipples too...so that considered, I sure would like to suck as much as Vince Vaughn!