PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Anyone here watch this show? I just discovered it a month ago, and have been downloading episodes ever since, Wiki describes it as-

Sons of Anarchy is an American television drama series created by Kurt Sutter about the lives of a close-knit outlaw motorcycle club operating in Charming, a fictional town in Northern California. The show centers on protagonist Jackson "Jax" Teller (Charlie Hunnam), the Vice President of the club who begins questioning the club and himself.

This show is now my favourite on TV, lots of hot chicks, violence, and a good soundtrack, what more could you want?
For those that want to check it out and watch, download it here- sons of anarchy - btjunkie (http://btjunkie.org/search?q=sons+of+anarchy)
This show kicks ass......You can find two 13 episode seasons in the link I gave, season 3 doesnt start until September....

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 04:02 PM
been followin' it from the start. kicks ass.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 04:06 PM
katey sagal does an incredible job in this show.

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 04:07 PM
been followin' it from the start. kicks ass.
There, thats two people who think this show kicks ass....
Sorry about the groan PB, was an accident....

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 04:08 PM
awe man, there goes my rep:(:)

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 04:09 PM
katey sagal does an incredible job in this show.

Yeah, sure beats what she did on Married With Children eh? Not bashing MWC though, just two WAY different roles, she is still pretty hot for her age too....

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 04:11 PM
awe man, there goes my rep:(:)
:biggrin:
Hey, dont mention too much about plot lines, and what happens, I'm only up to season 2 episode 2.....;)

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 04:13 PM
when does the season start? sept probably.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 04:13 PM
:biggrin:
Hey, dont mention too much about plot lines, and what happens, I'm only up to season 2 episode 2.....;)

i was just gonna ask. what episode is that?

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Yeah, dont have an exact date, but in September.....

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 04:16 PM
i was just gonna ask. what episode is that?
I'm up to the point of the rape, and just after Opie got what he thinks is revenge for his wifes death.....
I'm hooked on this show to the point I want to watch the rest all in one day, but trying to space them out every second day or so....

chefcraig
04-02-2010, 04:19 PM
This last season was amazing. White supremacists getting their asses handed to them by bikers, what's not to love? And any show that features Henry Rollins is OK by me. By the way, did you guys know that Jax (Charlie Hunnam) is British?

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 04:20 PM
i'm tellin' ya, it's addicting. the wife and i have the same problem with showtime's "weeds". we don't have showtime, so wait till the last season comes out on dvd and then make a marathon out of it for a weekend. (we watch the show too):hee:

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 04:21 PM
This last season was amazing. White supremacists getting their asses handed to them by bikers, what's not to love. And any show that features Henry Rollins is OK by me. By the way, did you guys know that Jax (Charlie Hunnam) is British?

i thought he was aussie or sumthin'. but did know he has a voice coach.

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 04:25 PM
. By the way, did you guys know that Jax (Charlie Hunnam) is British?
My gal will be interested in hearing that, she drips for him everytime the show is on.....:biggrin:

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 04:26 PM
i'm tellin' ya, it's addicting. the wife and i have the same problem with showtime's "weeds". we don't have showtime, so wait till the last season comes out on dvd and then make a marathon out of it for a weekend. (we watch the show too):hee:

Yeah, its too bad Weeds has slipped the last season or two, IMO anyway, still look forward to the new season......

High Life Man
04-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Check out "Justified". Pretty damn good so far.

Full Bug
04-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Check out "Justified". Pretty damn good so far.
Already downloading, will check it out.....

hideyoursheep
04-02-2010, 06:05 PM
I remember Chuck Zito mentioning a pitch to HBO about a show just like this, then a few month later, FX launched this series. Coincidence? Or did FX steal the idea before HBO made up it's mind?

I've only seen 1/2 of 1 episode...something disingenuous about "Hellboy" in a club...

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2010, 06:20 PM
I remember Chuck Zito mentioning a pitch to HBO about a show just like this, then a few month later, FX launched this series. Coincidence? Or did FX steal the idea before HBO made up it's mind?

I've only seen 1/2 of 1 episode...something disingenuous about "Hellboy" in a club...

ah, he's not red in this show at least. same ceegars tho.

Dan
04-02-2010, 11:22 PM
No Post From thome?

rustoffa
04-02-2010, 11:32 PM
It'd be better if Pearlman showed up as Hellboy during an uneasy discussion of his wife's dry vagina.

Dan
04-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Damn,How Are You Rust?

rustoffa
04-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Terrible. RothArmy is helping though.

Dan
04-03-2010, 12:27 AM

Bro,We Are Here For You.:)

Igosplut
04-03-2010, 12:04 PM

Zito was suppose to get his own show, that was a while back so something happened to squash it. It wasn't along the lines of this show though. He retired from the club a few years ago, I'm surprised that you don't hear more about him (acting, etc).

That anarchy show is like any other entertainment show based on a different lifestyle. Wildly exaggerated, and full of bullshit.

Igosplut
04-03-2010, 12:05 PM

Hey man, good to see ya...

motherchicken
04-03-2010, 01:31 PM
A little fun fact: The chick that plays the FBI agent had her own show "The Profiler" a few years ago and it was filmed at the same location in North Hollywood.
Another: The guy who places Zobell (Adam Arkin) is jewish.He is the son of Alan Arkin.
On the show he hangs with white supremisists.

High Life Man
04-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Already downloading, will check it out.....

Let me know what you think.

Full Bug
04-03-2010, 03:58 PM
That anarchy show is like any other entertainment show based on a different lifestyle. Wildly exaggerated, and full of bullshit.
So what? Its still entertaining....

alexpgrimes
04-03-2010, 04:12 PM
love sons of anarchy. justifeid is good so far.. I like burn notice on the usa network as well as in plain sight..

Igosplut
04-03-2010, 07:10 PM
So what? Its still entertaining....

Well, you wanted to know what people thought right??

hideyoursheep
04-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Zito retired from the club a few years ago..

"Retired"....:hee:

Kristy
04-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Something about Ron Pearlman's face bothers me.

hideyoursheep
04-04-2010, 12:56 AM
:lmao:

He reminds me of Tom Waits.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Zito was suppose to get his own show, that was a while back so something happened to squash it. It wasn't along the lines of this show though. He retired from the club a few years ago, I'm surprised that you don't hear more about him (acting, etc).

we have a friend who divorced an HA member, and she points out alot of the "club crap" they do wrong in the show, like prospects bein' in meetings and such.

thome
04-06-2010, 11:18 AM
No Post From thome?

I waited months for it to start watched the first 7 or so episodes develop into a single stage set room with 400 lbs of dialog and little or no reality to bikes and then realized I was watching -As The Bikers World Turns- soap opera.

Then when they ass raped Peggy ( who i thought was really a great actress and had made this part unique) up against the fence for 10 minutes -FOR YOUR EMMY CONSIDERATION!!! all I could see was a assinine fucked up piece of sh!t soap opera pandering to the Nielsen Ratings douchebags who can't let a show develop without some ass raping ...(could have skipped over the LIVESHOT of her and just eluded to it) to create a more believable scenario.

If they wanted to make the show gritty they grittied me off completely....is it still on..?

I realize it is just acting ....yes!!! the show became "hey look at that asshole acting" and lost all of it believability...what??? it took Pearlman how many months to "GET EVEN"...

I would have been there before it finished and killed everyone..... but then they couldn't work "the rape" for 10 more episodes.

Oh is he going to get it this episode...ohh he is gonna get it for that....how long can we make the show overshadowed about a one line plot scenario...??

There wouldn't have been a white supremisist left in the state. And the show would turn into me (Pearlman on a life long quest to eradicated the history of the supremistst movement....)

Loaded like the Outlaw Josie Wales the show would have become lone rider get even, one dude one bike...yet he still sits in that town dealing with bullsh!t script crap that is like friends with a jean jacket with the sleaves cut of to show my fake tattoos...

But then I don't write for hollywood...

thome
04-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Oh and if you are wondering about leaving the city and leaving Peggy behind to -Ride Blood Fued-, the quest ...fukk that bitch, it ain't about that anymore..!!!

Now that is gritty!

Hah, I crack myself up..lol

Igosplut
04-06-2010, 11:30 AM
"Retired"....:hee:

It means different things to different clubs, but basically out in good standing is "Retired". They can have club benefits without paying dues, and attending weekly meetings, etc.

I figure I don't have to explain out in bad standing...

Igosplut
04-06-2010, 11:31 AM
we have a friend who divorced an HA member, and she points out alot of the "club crap" they do wrong in the show, like prospects bein' in meetings and such.

That's what I meant about bullshit and exaggeration, things like that...

thome
04-06-2010, 11:52 AM
I did like the character and skills of Flanagan, he seems to have some base to pull off his character..

Full Bug
04-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Let me know what you think.
Checked out the first episode, seems to be a cool show....

Mr Walker
07-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Gotta love a show that features sex to an Andy Williams song.

Mr Walker
08-05-2010, 09:25 AM
At a recent panel discussion at Comic-Con someone asked the cast of the show how they felt about being snubbed by the Emmy's...
The eloquent Ron Perlman summed his feelings up in two words... "Fuck 'Em!'

ZahZoo
08-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Glad to see this series returning!!

Mr Walker
08-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Glad to see this series returning!!

I read that a few of the episodes will take place in Ireland... how are they gonna get their silly Dynas over there?

chefcraig
09-07-2010, 07:30 PM
BUMP!

Damn, I had no idea the show returned tonight. Just caught a commercial and was completely flabbergasted.

Igosplut
09-07-2010, 08:03 PM
I read that a few of the episodes will take place in Ireland... how are they gonna get their silly Dynas over there?

They'll rent then over there, just like the rest of the pretenders do....

lesfunk
09-07-2010, 10:49 PM

Take that back! I ride a Dyna!

PETE'S BROTHER
09-08-2010, 10:08 AM
kick ass show last night!

Mr Walker
09-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Spoiler Alert (in case you have this on your DVR/TiVo and haven't watched it yet)..........

I was surprised they killed off Deputy Hale. His death reminded me of the scene from 'Breaking Bad' when old Walt fucking nailed those thugs that were about to shoot his young ward Jesse.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-08-2010, 01:58 PM
that fuckin' politician better get taken out next, and i think gemma is gettin' turned in by her old man's nurse.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-15-2010, 05:00 PM
kinda slow episode last night, but lots of staging for some heavy shit. i am gonna have to rewatch tonite, 'cuase we had a few before the show.:biggrin:

Mr Walker
09-17-2010, 10:42 AM
Anybody else catch 'Trixie' taking care of the baby?

PETE'S BROTHER
09-17-2010, 11:31 AM
trixie?

Mr Walker
09-17-2010, 01:12 PM
I can't remember her name (too lazy to google it right now) but the Irish girl with Abel was Trixie on Deadwood.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-17-2010, 01:19 PM
ah, 10-4

ZahZoo
09-18-2010, 08:36 AM
I can't remember her name (too lazy to google it right now) but the Irish girl with Abel was Trixie on Deadwood.

Paula Malcomson... she's been showing up here and there in a lot of different series like Caprica. Interesting she's actually playing an Irish outfit... she's from Belfast. I'm guessing a lot of casting directors enjoyed seeing her nekid ass on Deadwood so she's getting some roles.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/deadwoodhbo/al29ug.jpg

Mr Walker
09-23-2010, 09:02 AM
Holy Christ... that fucking Opie can throw a punch.

ZahZoo
09-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Seems the women of SoA are the true baddasses this season.

Great role for the Steven King appearance... I feel like some 80's rock music...

chefcraig
09-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Great role for the Steven King appearance... I feel like some 80's rock music...

That was a total surprise, as I'd not heard nor read a word he'd be showing up. And of course, he was completely creepy! :appl:

Mr Walker
09-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Didn't get to watch last night's episode so I don't know if they threw out anymore telling scenes, but I think Tara is pregnant... based on her wild mood swings (trashing Abel's room), puking in the kitchen sink last week, and the fact that her tits and her ass are getting huge.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-27-2010, 01:18 PM
good hour and a half last night. i really hope jax doesn't do who they want ya to think he's gonna do.:barf:

still the best part, rewound a few times

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmuRucNyWnI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmuRucNyWnI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ZahZoo
10-28-2010, 08:12 AM
OK episode... seemed a bit convoluted though. Smuggle yourselves into Ireland, then go on a nice bike ride in the country... then let's party and do gladiator games, quick romp and settle in for some poker. Add mystery to see if Jax bones his half-sister...

Then the IRA/Loyalist war zone crap...

You'd figure all the logistics to sneek into Ireland they'd at least have some sort of plan for finding the baby...

Mr Walker
11-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Jax can't kill O'Fallon... he needs to give O'Fallon to Stahl to keep his mom out of jail.

ZahZoo
11-08-2010, 08:35 AM
I'm wondering why they couldn't get an Ian McShane (Al Swearengen) appearance while doing the Ireland shoot?

Hell they got half the cast of Deadwood already...

chefcraig
11-08-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm wondering why they couldn't get an Ian McShane (Al Swearengen) appearance while doing the Ireland shoot?

It would make sense, given how stunt casting seems to be a trend this year. Recently several actors from The Shield showed up on an episode of Lie To Me, later this year USA's Psych will run a Twin Peaks themed episode, with appearances from actors formerly on (you guessed it) Twin Peaks.

Mr Walker
11-08-2010, 08:57 AM

I was hoping he'd show up as this season's villain on 'Justified' when it returns in February.

ZahZoo
12-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Season finale was pretty good... couple of nice twists although you could kinda see them coming.

Good setup for next season... oh how convenient 14 months in jail... Hoping the writers don't get the Sopranos syndrom. The setups for next season lean way too heavy on the soap opera elements rather than the bad-ass entertainment.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-03-2010, 10:55 AM
the last two episodes were really good. kinda knew jax wasn't as "rogue" as they were lettin' on. so glad that fuckin' bitch is dead. now they gotta find a market to unload hot rocket launchers....

PETE'S BROTHER
09-06-2011, 05:23 PM
1.5 hour season opener tonite

Mr Walker
09-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Like the new additions so far... the black dude from 'Terriers', the preacher from 'Deadwood' and Danny Trejo coming soon and apparently bringing some coke to Charming.

ZahZoo
09-07-2011, 08:52 AM
Hard to take that preacher from Deadwood guy as a serious tough FBI type... Now if they'd cast Ian McShane as a tough Interpol agent that's dirty and murderous as Al Swearengen... then they'd have somethin...

Mr Walker
09-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Hard to take that preacher from Deadwood guy as a serious tough FBI type... Now if they'd cast Ian McShane as a tough Interpol agent that's dirty and murderous as Al Swearengen... then they'd have somethin...

I want to see Ian McShane on 'Justified'.

ZahZoo
09-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Next episode was good... if they stick with 90% bad boys biker shit that will be fine. I can do without Old Lady soap opera crap... it's entertainment for christ's sake...

Coyote
09-14-2011, 05:29 PM
"Sons of Anarchy"? No thanks, I've seen enough biker action for one lifetime.

(I prefer Californication and Supernatural, anyway...)

Full Bug
11-23-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm just waiting to see if Clay is killed by Jax by the end of this season.....

chefcraig
11-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Or better yet, if all of Clay's bullshit comes back to screw him. What is odd is Gemma suddenly NOT wanting Clay to get killed. Huh?

Full Bug
11-23-2011, 08:51 AM
I haven't watched last nights yet, has Opie even realized has dad has been killed yet?

chefcraig
11-23-2011, 09:00 AM
I haven't watched last nights yet, has Opie even realized has dad has been killed yet?

Yep, Wayne spills the beans, and tells him to go see Gemma. Yet oddly, even after he has seen the damage to Gemma's face, she talks him out of retaliation. Weird.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-23-2011, 10:59 AM
and yet!!!! will not spoil unless allowed...........

ZahZoo
11-23-2011, 11:24 AM
Funny I never made the connection until a few weeks ago was viewing the SOA web site and read the cast bio's...

Ever since I see Gemma and think... WTF is Peggy Bundy doing in a biker gang..?

http://i.fanpix.net/images/orig/x/3/x3d3ioyto84pd3i4.jpg

LoungeMachine
12-07-2011, 06:33 PM
http://www.tvline.com/2011/12/sons-of-anarchy-season-4-finale-spoilers/

[The following contains major spoilers from Tuesday's Sons of Anarchy Season 4 finale. If you have yet to lay witness to it all, turn back now.]
Phew. Sons of Anarchy concluded what has arguably been its finest season (take note, Emmy!) with an edge-of-your seat, twist-filled, game-altering hour that tied up a number of loose ends and planted just enough seeds to keep viewers pumped for Season 5. In the following Q&A, the show’s passionate, outspoken creator, Kurt Sutter, weighs in on the finale’s biggest question marks and reveals what’s in store when the show returns next year.
TVLINE | Was it always your plan to have Clay survive the season?
Yeah. The character of Clay was essential to me for at least a couple more seasons. There’s so much more dramatic ground to cover with Jax at the head of that table and Clay now almost the Piney character in that he’s weakened and stripped of some of his previous weight and power. To me, that’s a really interesting dynamic. And quite honestly, I didn’t want to waste the power of Jax having that knowledge and passion and knowing about the deceit that happened and the secret that’s been kept from him for all these years with just one episode of him killing Clay. Because then it’s done. He’s avenged his father’s death and it’s almost like that storyline kind of burns out, and I just feel there’s a lot more story to tell there. I equate it to a little bit of what we did on The Shield. When Vic found out that Shane was responsible for killing Lem, we played out a whole season with those two guys knowing that. It was so much fun to have those two guys [harbor] intense hatred and and yet they had to suit up every day and go to work together. That’s just really fun fertile ground for story.
TVLINE | The Tara-Gemma dynamic was forever altered, too. They’re essentially becoming the same person. Moving forward, what is the one thing that prevents Tara from truly becoming like Gemma?
That was always the idea to have Gemma kind of bring Tara close and ultimately create her own little Frankenstein there. Look, I don’t think we’re going to waste the arc that we built with Tara this season. Meaning, she’s not going to go back to the, “Am I in or am I out?” Tara that we’ve seen previously. But clearly Tara is not Gemma… Tara gives Jax that syringe and says, “This is how you [kill Clay].” Well if it was Gemma, she would have already done it, so there’s still an element of Tara that’s somewhat removed. I don’t thing Tara would actually be able to go up to Clay and put a bullet in his head or put the syringe in the tube. Is Tara really capable of becoming Gemma? And what happens if she’s put in a position where she has to make that ultimate sacrifice for her family and her club? Is she going to be capable of going that dark? So I do think they’re definitely some struggles with Tara yet to play out.
TVLINE | Tara and Clay now have something in common, in that they both know that Gemma is concealing the truth about her role in JT’s death from Jax.…
Right.
Sons of Anarchy Spoiler Alert: Look Who’s Returning in Season 5
TVLINE | I have to imagine that that’s going to be a big story for next season.
I think so. It’s interesting — people have been asking me what’s going to happen with Clay and Gemma, and I’m not quite sure yet. I just know that they will always be intrinsically connected because of the secrets and the lies that they have together. And that’s an example of one. It’s why when Gemma sees Clay alive at the end [of the finale], that’s just a really bad thing for her. That’s a really big, dangerous loose end. So that will be something that we will definitely play with next season. And for Tara, that definitely gives her some leverage over Gemma. There are definitely still some loose ends from those letters — even though we see Gemma burning them. The physical evidence is missing, but Tara has enough weight with Jax that if she told him the truth, even without seeing the letters I think he would believe Tara. Perhaps Jax might not believe Clay, but I definitely think he would believe Tara. So I do believe there is some danger there even though she’s destroyed the evidence firsthand.
TVLINE | Is it safe to assume that the crime boss father of Leroy’s dead girlfriend will be a huge character next season?
Yeah. In terms of the level of participation, that always remains to be seen. But I definitely wanted to lay some track for Season 5 and put some complications already on Jax’s shoulder as he’s sitting at the head of the table. He’s already got a problem [going into Season 5].
TVLINE | Is it possible that we’ve seen the last of Opie for now?
I don’t think so. It was never my intention to suggest that he is away. To me, it was just too convenient and too soon for Opie to suddenly come back to that table with Jax. So much has happened to him and he’s such a thoughtful guy. I just think he’s the kind of guy that’s going to [need] a minute to put all this stuff in order in his head. And we’ll probably build some kind of story around that before he’s able to actually come back and be [at Jax's side]. So that was just [a matter of] protecting the character and then to give me some story play for next season as well.
TVLINE | Given the pressing nature of the Irish deal, will Season 5 pick up almost instantly?
Fairly close. Obviously, there’s not going to be the huge break we did between Seasons 3 and 4. But I’ll try to [build in] a little time, maybe a month or so.
TVLINE | Where do you stand on setting an end date to the show?
I’ve had a conversation with [FX president] John Landgraf and I look at [doing] potentially seven seasons. And, honestly, that’s really just coming from the model of the show and knowing that usually by Season 6 and 7 the above-the-line costs start to get pretty high and the show sort of loses profitability and it’s really difficult to continue to [produce] beyond that point. So my thought was that if I could get seven seasons, I’d definitely have stories to tell and a way to end it. So ideally, I’d love to be able to get another three seasons.

ZahZoo
12-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Have to say it was a good season...

They set it up to where the whole thing could have ended... thought it was an interesting twist to throw a "Fast & Furious" twist of government mishandling into the whole RICCO thing. It was portrayed inept enough to almost be believable...

PETE'S BROTHER
09-26-2012, 07:05 PM
holy!

PETE'S BROTHER
09-26-2012, 07:06 PM
shit!

motherchicken
09-27-2012, 03:05 AM
Didn't see that coming. Can't wait to see that black godfather motherfucker get his. You know he will. Tig will probably take him out but get himself killed in the process.

ZahZoo
09-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Hated to see the Opie character leave the show...

The new season kicked off pretty well and the preview for next week looks pretty action packed. I hope they don't get too bogged down in the soap opera drama angles and keep a good balance with the action stuff.

Jack68
09-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Yeah i really thought they would get out of it at the last second somehow.Opie was a great charachter.How great was Jax's line to the guard ?

PETE'S BROTHER
09-27-2012, 11:46 AM
intense

ZahZoo
09-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Who would have figured Peggy Bundy had that much depth and character...

http://image.retrojunk.com/cf7_f4661398cb.jpg

Jack68
09-28-2012, 09:38 AM
Still love Al and Peg though....to the best of my knowledge i dont think anyone has scored more than 5 touchdowns in one game @ Polk high.

envy_me
09-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Still love Al and Peg though....to the best of my knowledge i dont think anyone has scored more than 5 touchdowns in one game @ Polk high.

You mean more then four?

Jack68
10-05-2012, 09:27 AM
You mean more then four?

Shit....

PETE'S BROTHER
10-05-2012, 10:47 AM
i cried this week

ZahZoo
10-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Funeral scene was rough...

Cat fight was somewhat amusing... a bit campy.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-05-2012, 12:31 PM
could not get my buddies funeral outta my head for awhile, tuff stuff.

cat fight shoulda never even happened, she knows better than to fall for gemma's bullshit. clay is fuckin' with this club bad...

envy_me
10-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Hey gals, what's up :D

PETE'S BROTHER
10-05-2012, 03:34 PM
that hurts too:fencing: :hee:

PETE'S BROTHER
10-18-2012, 12:01 PM
some good retribution with the guard, hope popes' boys weren't filmin'....

wayne told gemma what's up and mentioned "boys"?

jax's blindness to clay's plan is irritating.

tara's gonna suck some dick?:blow:

motherchicken
10-18-2012, 10:13 PM
some good retribution with the guard, hope popes' boys weren't filmin'....

jax's blindness to clay's plan is irritating.

tara's gonna suck some dick?:blow:
I thought about that being a setup when I saw it. Even if it wasn't a set up by Pope anybody might have seen them go in or out of the pigs house. I figure that's gonna come back and bite them on the ass.
I can figure Clay pulling that shit but why would those other members go along with it?
Tara would never suck that dudes dick. Tara being married to Jax would never be allowed in that prison anyway.
Looks like Wayne's gonna be the next one killed. Probably by Clay.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-19-2012, 11:51 AM
I thought about that being a setup when I saw it. Even if it wasn't a set up by Pope anybody might have seen them go in or out of the pigs house. I figure that's gonna come back and bite them on the ass.
I can figure Clay pulling that shit but why would those other members go along with it?
Tara would never suck that dudes dick. Tara being married to Jax would never be allowed in that prison anyway.
Looks like Wayne's gonna be the next one killed. Probably by Clay.

hope wayne takes clay with him

PETE'S BROTHER
10-24-2012, 12:51 PM
who is bleeding?

chefcraig
10-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Jesus, how much lower can Gemma sink? Seriously, if you are reduced to banging the guy from E tv's Talk Soup, then sit on the crapper depressed while he steals your wallet and SUV, you might wish to look into another lifestyle.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-24-2012, 01:54 PM
the thing that pisses me off the most, and almost wants me to stop watchin' this show, gemma couldn't be that fucked up splittin' half a joint with wayne...

motherchicken
10-24-2012, 11:37 PM
the thing that pisses me off the most, and almost wants me to stop watchin' this show, gemma couldn't be that fucked up splittin' half a joint with wayne...
On top of that it was a while after she smoked the joint. I'm hoping it'll turn out she was drunk or some exhaust fumes made her dizzy. I've driven stoned hundreds of times and never started weaving all over the road like that. I don't have any kids but I have one grandaughter. She's my stepsons daughter and I'm the only person she's ever known as grandpa. I would never drive stoned with my grandaughter in my car. And I don't recommend anyone else driving children around stoned. There's a time and place for smoking weed but that's not it .

motherchicken
10-24-2012, 11:41 PM
I wonder if Clay hired the soul brother that tried to kill Jax. I wouldn't put it past him. I think the dude who they tried to blackmail into being a rat is gonna catch Clay in the act but Clay will take him out before he tells Jax whats up.

ZahZoo
12-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Season finale was pretty good... The out-right, in your face betrayal of Clay by Gemma and Juice was pretty brutal.

Otto biting off his own tongue was sick... but then throwing it at the one-way mirror was over the top.

They definitely set up Jax as a pretty much a genius, deviant mastermind who pulled off all the impossible moves the whole season. It'll be interesting to see where they take the story lines next season...

I think Segal deserves an Emmy for evil Wife/Mother/Mother-in-law of the year!!

PETE'S BROTHER
12-05-2012, 12:03 PM
think she got tara arrested?

twonabomber
12-05-2012, 12:19 PM
I liked the Pope character. Wonder if the rest of his boys will really avenge him, or just take over everything he's built up and carry on business as usual. I could forget a lot riding around in the back of a Rolls.

Otto...I was laughing through the whole thing. Sutter is a nutjob but it makes the show work.

Didn't see Tig living. Kinda thought Tara wouldn't make it to Oregon. Wasn't really looking forward to another season in Ireland, I thought that was the weakest one so far.

And...Bobby goes nomad? Does that leave Chibbs as VP and Tig SA?

Happy was great this season.

ZahZoo
12-05-2012, 02:46 PM
think she got tara arrested?

They left that one open... seems obvious Gemma made good on her threat. But then they introduced this new dark character, the former US Marshall who was the brother of the woman Otto killed with the crucifix. We'll have to see... the time-line and events moved a little too fast for all that shit to happen in a day...

PETE'S BROTHER
12-05-2012, 03:20 PM
They left that one open... seems obvious Gemma made good on her threat. But then they introduced this new dark character, the former US Marshall who was the brother of the woman Otto killed with the crucifix. We'll have to see... the time-line and events moved a little too fast for all that shit to happen in a day...

exactly, too obvious, i think the marshall had somethin' to do with it

cadaverdog
12-05-2012, 07:31 PM
I wonder if Clay hired the soul brother that tried to kill Jax. I wouldn't put it past him. I think the dude who they tried to blackmail into being a rat is gonna catch Clay in the act but Clay will take him out before he tells Jax whats up.
Clay didn't hire him. But he hired the guy who did. Juice ratted out Clay but Clay felt sorry for him and forgave him even though he was being framed for the murder of Pope.
Yes I'm talking to myself.

cadaverdog
12-05-2012, 07:33 PM
exactly, too obvious, i think the marshall had somethin' to do with it
Could have been her sister. (Taras sister).

PETE'S BROTHER
12-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Could have been her sister. (Taras sister).

her sister?

ZahZoo
12-06-2012, 10:41 AM
I don't believe the deaddog guy was watching the same show we were Pete's Bro...

cadaverdog
12-10-2012, 02:14 AM
her sister?
The chick from The Sopranos. She's the real mother of Jax's older son.

LoungeMachine
12-10-2012, 06:30 AM
The chick from The Sopranos. She's the real mother of Jax's older son.

Wendy is not Tara's sister, moron.

:gulp:

Maybe your invisible friend motherchicken can straighten you out.....

cadaverdog
12-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Wendy is not Tara's sister, moron.

:gulp:

Maybe your invisible friend motherchicken can straighten you out.....
Motherchicken is dead. Long live Cadaverdog.
I thought she was. I watch it every week but I'm usually quite stoned and miss minor details once in a while. But I catch enough to keep up with the story. Not sure I like Clay getting framed for murder. He'll turn to some past connections to stay alive until he gets out. I can't see him convicted for this.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-10-2014, 12:07 PM
some bad special effects... jax continues to irritate as a moron...kinda lost a bit of luster to me

cadaverdog
09-10-2014, 02:15 PM
The special appearance by Marilyn Manson was kind of lame and totally unnecessary. The opening scenes were to establish that Jax was going to be extremely ruthless and there was going to be plenty of blood spilled this season but I think it would have been better if that had been excluded. Then the visciousness of the murder of the Chinese dude would have been more shocking. I caught a spoiler from a story about Marilyn Manson's guest appearance on the internet a couple weeks ago. Two actors that were main characters a couple seasons then just disappeared are going to be back in action this season. If you saw the pictures that were posted of Marilyn on the set you know who I'm refering to but I won't reveal who they were in case you didn't and let it be a surprise.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-10-2014, 02:26 PM
during the aftershow, i think katie slipped up a bit

cadaverdog
09-10-2014, 02:48 PM
during the aftershow, i think katie slipped up a bit
I only watched the first few minutes. Doubtful Gemma's going to be among the living at the end. She was responsible for Jax losing his father and his wife.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-10-2014, 02:55 PM
truth

twonabomber
09-11-2014, 06:11 AM
I will have to stay out of this thread until I get caught up. Without the dish I'm gonna be a day or two behind.

I thought Manson was going to be on more than just one show.

Not a bad start. I expect a lot more blood.

ZahZoo
09-11-2014, 01:28 PM
I read Manson was going to be on 3 episodes...

Courtney Love will be a Kindergarten teacher...

Full Bug
01-09-2015, 02:02 PM
Finally watched the series finale last night, thought it was good, the ending was kinda cheesy though, but no big surprises, the episode where Jemma was killed was really good....

ZahZoo
01-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Hated to see the series end... but the way Sutter wrote the ending sequences was good and fit the Shakespearean angle on the overriding story structure.

There's a prequel mini-series planned or in the works... It's supposed to be about the early years and the formation of the Sons of Anarchy club with Jax's father. Since Kurt Sutter is the chief writer and executive producer I expect it will be about as good as this series was.

Full Bug
01-09-2015, 08:02 PM
There's a prequel mini-series planned or in the works... It's supposed to be about the early years and the formation of the Sons of Anarchy club with Jax's father. Since Kurt Sutter is the chief writer and executive producer I expect it will be about as good as this series was.
Thats good news, I hadn't heard that, speaking of prequels I hope the new show 'Better Call Saul' is at least half as good as Breaking Bad was....