PDA

View Full Version : Shoes goes Commando!!!!!!

Sensible Shoes
04-04-2010, 07:56 PM
I finally hit a thousand posts!

Thought it was something else, didn't ya.:tongue0011:

hambon4lif
04-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Thought it was something else, didn't ya.:tongue0011:Guilty as charged! Damnit!

TEASE!!!

GAR
04-04-2010, 08:06 PM
kerrapp.

Blackflag
04-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Wtf...

twonabomber
04-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Thought it was something else, didn't ya.:tongue0011:

commando under the flannel dog pajamas...

Sensible Shoes
04-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Hey they were hot.

Anonymous
04-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Wtf...

Says the retard that starts a thread because he saw a film.

Discuss.

Congratulations, Shoes!

Cheers! :bottle:

GAR
04-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Nice delete, Twona..

twonabomber
04-04-2010, 08:34 PM
i didn't delete anything, genius.

hambon4lif
04-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Thought it was something else, didn't ya.:tongue0011:Honestly, if you had posted a bulletin like this over at MySpazz, it would've been more of an eyebrow-raiser.
Over the holidaze, we realized that attention shifted entirely to FakeBook and Twitter, leaving MySpazz 'un-policed'....so in our pics we all decided to get nekkid! Some pics were flagged as 'inappropriate'...some missed their radar.

Hammy Jr. has received so much attention and praise that he now dick-tates having his own limo for the next awards show.....even a red-carpet stroll.

On one hand..:lmao:...I'm almost jealous that his popularity has eclipsed mine...on the same hand, I know damn well that he can't go anywhere without me....we're what you'd call "attached".

We're having a helluva alot of fun over there.....if you happen to remember your password, drop by and gimme a jangle.;)

hambon4lif
04-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Says the retard that starts a thread because he saw a film.

Discuss.

Yeah....he's a regular Siskel & Eggbert! I don't even decide if I want to make a mad dash to the theatre or not 'til I find out what he fuckin' thinks.

.....most insightful reviews ever....and I do mean EVER! It's a fine example of tuition money well-spent!;)

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 12:00 AM
Yeah....he's a regular Siskel & Eggbert! I don't even decide if I want to make a mad dash to the theatre or not 'til I find out what he fuckin' thinks.

.....most insightful reviews ever....and I do mean EVER! It's a fine example of tuition money well-spent!;)

You mean prostituition money. I heard some things about his mom.

By the way, I feel this is the right thread to post this.

Dunno if I already told you guys, but I am now a Glorious Beacon of Light. Check my little green dots.

hambon4lif
04-05-2010, 12:27 AM
You mean prostituition money. I heard some things about his mom.I heard the same thing.....I'm almost afraid to 'meat' her....
I've been told that if she crosses her legs in a certain position...she could give you change for a penny!

Makes you wonder how he ended up in a single-wide trailer in Yakima instead of a 20-room mansion in Beverly Hills...
....he must've been her #2 son...even if she had just one.

raw deal....no wonder he's bitter!

Blackflag
04-05-2010, 01:20 AM
Seriously...do you go commando, shoes?

:eatit:

Dan
04-05-2010, 01:52 AM
WTF?

You Sick Fucker.:D

hambon4lif
04-05-2010, 02:24 AM

:eatit:If 'Shoes' were to go 'commando', it would mean she would go without socks, and if cadaver got there first, then I don't blame her at all.....it's a sticky situation.:biggrin:

bueno bob
04-05-2010, 11:20 AM

:eatit:

Yeah, that's it. Maybe she'll IM you now and you'll start up a supa-hot internet romance.

:rolleyes:

VanHalener
04-05-2010, 11:37 AM
This is bullshit! I demand Shoes post some skin here or PM me with it!!!

thome
04-05-2010, 11:46 AM
I thought shoes was my internet cyber chickie..?

I mean we talked about her house maybe she would buy, and showed me her doggie..and I know she is hot, and I bought some new bathsoap, and used it, and it wasn't even saturday night!!!

I wrote a song for her, an it goes like this..

Shoeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosss you a cutie

and I like to stalk ur Bootie....La la ...Mi Mi lalall (cough, hack).

..hey this harmonica is out of tune ...mee mmei lalla..(.fukking thing..)

well I got more I am working on .

Sensible Shoes
04-05-2010, 12:37 PM
The sad thing is that this is all I can hope to "get" in the foreseeable future.

Cyber-chickiness can be fun. But since I have actually started meeting some of you peeps (not the Easter basket kind) I've decided to limit my internet affairs to complete strangers who are probably complete psychos and can murder me at will if I am stupid enough to meet them in person.

As for the "real" commando issue? Well, sometimes, if the outfit warrants it. Probably not in the way you're thinking either. And sometimes if my semi-significant other finds it amusing. Or I tell him on the phone that I am commando when I am not, and it makes him happy.

As for the "skin"? Well you had SOME skin in those shots Full Bug posted - but the only thing you're really going to get is another photo that was taken in that same bar in Cleveland before the VH concert at the Staples Center. If it is discovered, I will not object to being made sport of.

I like the song thome.

Sensible Shoes
04-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Speaking of that Cleveland concert - that brings up one of the great siggys from DDLR.com - happened as we were walking out after the concert - on our way to the bar.

Deluded Sports fan outside the Staples Center who thought there was a B-Ball game -
"Oh, what was the score?"

Carmine:
" David Lee Roth: 1 Sammy Hagar: 0"

VanHalener
04-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Will someone please direct me to those photos?

I might eat you, Shoes...OWWWWWW....

but I'd never kill you;)

Say commando for me one more time, please.

thome
04-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Shoes, Sensible;1447492]The sad thing is that this is all I can hope to "get" in the foreseeable future.

Crack me up shoes..lol

Cyber-chickiness can be fun. But since I have actually started meeting some of you peeps (not the Easter basket kind) I've decided to limit my internet affairs to complete strangers who are probably complete psychos and can murder me at will if I am stupid enough to meet them in person.

Hey.. what are you saying that we aren't loony enough around here... dang I thought I was a complete wack job..?:pullinghair:

As for the "real" commando issue? Well, sometimes, if the outfit warrants it. Probably not in the way you're thinking either. And sometimes if my semi-significant other finds it amusing. Or I tell him on the phone that I am commando when I am not, and it makes him happy.

As for a less than semi-significant wierdo that I am, grrrowll sexy!

As for the "skin"? Well you had SOME skin in those shots Full Bug posted - but the only thing you're really going to get is another photo that was taken in that same bar in Cleveland before the VH concert at the Staples Center. If it is discovered, I will not object to being made sport of.

I try to think about baseball.

:tongue0011:

I like the song thome.

As you can tell I am a classy guy.

:biggrin:

Sensible Shoes
04-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Say commando for me one more time, please.

Commaaaaaaaaaando

Sensible Shoes
04-05-2010, 07:11 PM
We're having a helluva alot of fun over there.....if you happen to remember your password, drop by and gimme a jangle.;)

I don't see no stinkin inappropriate pix. NOW who's the tease????? :liar:

Dan
04-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Just Show Them Your Bits,SS.:D

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 04:31 PM
as for the "real" commando issue? Well, sometimes,

yes.

just show them your bits,ss.:d

yes.

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 04:32 PM
How come if I type in all caps, it comes out in lower case? YES. This cheap-ass blue forum blows.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-06-2010, 04:33 PM
so ace can't read his posts.;)

VanHalener
04-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Commaaaaaaaaaando

(Insert Tarzan Yell):hitch:

SparkieD
04-06-2010, 06:48 PM
I'm only a few posts away from putting mine back on.

MAX
04-06-2010, 06:54 PM

Hey Sparkie,

After all this time, I recently noticed something and told DG about it...

Your jersey sucks!!! :tongue0011:

VanHalener
04-06-2010, 08:19 PM

Two commando babes on one board!

OWWWWW!

thome
04-06-2010, 08:37 PM
I am Commando every day unless I feel the need to confine my best friends in a Corral..?

But today I was riddled with a -new buzzword- about something that came naturally to me since as long as I have been alive..?

God Bless the Button Fly!!

NO CAGES!!!

Dan
04-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Two commando babes on one board!

OWWWWW!

Can Someone Hose Down VanHalener For Us.:D:hitch:

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
04-07-2010, 12:53 AM
underware makes me itch.

Anonymous
04-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Can Someone Hose Down VanHalener For Us.:D:hitch:

Ok, here's the plan, D-Man. YOU hose down VanHalener, I'll hose down the two Commando babes.

Dan
04-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Ok, here's the plan, D-Man. YOU hose down VanHalener, I'll hose down the two Commando babes.

How About You Hose Down Me And VanHalener With The Babes?

Plus You Can Dry The Babes Off Too..:biggrin::hitch:

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
04-07-2010, 01:02 AM
i think dan has a mancrush here.

Anonymous
04-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Ok, plan B.

I hose the down the two Commando babes, you & VanHalener dry each other.

Dan
04-07-2010, 01:07 AM
i think dan has a mancrush here.

How About You Shave Your Fucking Ugly Face Again.:hitch::biggrin:

Dan
04-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Ok, here's the plan, D-Man.I Will hose down VanHalener And You hose down the two Commando babes.

Sounds Like A Plan.:biggrin:

Anonymous
04-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Sounds Like A Plan.:biggrin:

No, you got it all wrong!

Ok, plan C. Lefty hoses down VanHalener, you shave Lefty, I take care of the Commando babes.

Hop to it, D-man!

Dan
04-07-2010, 01:15 AM
No, you got it all wrong!

Ok, plan C. Lefty hoses down VanHalener, you shave Lefty, I take care of the Commando babes.

Hop to it, D-man!

Wrong Again.

You Shave Lefty's Back And Chest.:hitch:

I Will Hose Down The Babes.:biggrin:

That's The New Plan.:hee:

Blaze
04-07-2010, 01:17 AM
Wait a second, free shaves?
Andi has been gone a long time~
Just saying.

Anonymous
04-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Uh... what?

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
04-07-2010, 01:23 AM
dan.im gona catch a bus to new zeland and brake my foot off in your ass girlyboy.
why not get your boyfriend to shave your chest and taint for you.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
04-07-2010, 01:23 AM
blaze.do you shave your cookie to?

Sensible Shoes
04-18-2010, 08:20 AM
AWWWWW the whole rest of this thread went away - discussion of mantaints - etc.....

Dan
04-18-2010, 02:46 PM
I Need A Cold Shower.:D