PDA

View Full Version : BlackFlag goes nuts, threatens Senator Murray

FORD
04-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Wash. man charged with threatening Sen. Murray

By GENE JOHNSON
ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

SEATTLE -- A Washington state man has been charged with threatening to kill Democratic Washington Sen. Patty Murray over her support for health care reform.

Court documents say federal agents arrested Charles Alan Wilson in Yakima on Tuesday.

An FBI agent's probable cause statement says Murray's office in Seattle reported the threats, which were left on voice mail from a blocked telephone number. Agents say they traced the calls to Wilson's home in Selah, near Yakima.

Murray's office told the FBI that it had been receiving harassing messages from the caller for months, but they became more threatening as Congress was voting on health care legislation.

Excerpts of the expletive-laced messages transcribed in court documents show the caller saying he wanted to kill the senator, and it would just take one piece of lead.

Wash. man charged with threatening Sen. Murray (http://www.seattlepi.com/local/6420ap_wa_murray_threats.html)

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 04:06 PM
expletive-laced messages

That proves it can't be me.

Now don't make me pull The Chewbacca Defense.

BigBadBrian
04-06-2010, 04:56 PM
I guess I'm going to have to post that thread that quotes liberals threatening conservatives. Quotes and threats that were given a pass by Obama's SRM.

FORD, you were also out of line with the title of this thread.

thome
04-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Wash. man charged with threatening Sen. Murray

By GENE JOHNSON
ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

in Yakima on Tuesday.

An FBI agent's probable cause statement says Murray's office in Seattle reported the threats, which were left on voice mail from a blocked telephone number. Agents say they traced the calls to Wilson's home in Selah, near Yakima.

I saw this as a was flipping channels this evening saw Yakima and thought Black Flag is gonna get razzed...lol

But I knew it wasn't him by what is BOLDED above Black Flag is sharp enough to know that when you block the sending of your caller ID it isn't the same as on -The I watch too much FBI shows and think I am able to slide around the world like some James Bond ghost-.....with my infinite grasp of technology...OH FAKK THAT IS FUNNY!!! What a Fukkin Retard.

People CRACK ME UP!!!

Except if this dude had done something drastic...not funnie..

GAR
04-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Teaparty is 51 percent Democrat, and growing.

just sayin

Blaze
04-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Teaparty is 51 percent alcoholic , and growing.
Just sayin

FORD
04-11-2010, 07:23 PM
GAyR is 100% full of shit, as usual.

Just sayin'