PDA

View Full Version : FAKK ME!!!! Recap of Icon's©®™ Week of Lost Posts

conmee
04-13-2010, 01:37 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

As is evident, five or so days worth of content have been WIPED OUT©®™ as it were, and this happened whilst I was away on a COKE©®™ and WHORE©®™ BENDER©®™. Given my posting OUTPUT©®™ in the previous five days was equal to my previous five years, I'm none too thrilled, but c'est la vie (translation: COKE©®™ in nose, for you non-Francophiles).

So here is a recap of over 100 of my most GENEROUS©®™ posts that are now lost to cyberspace.

1) I explained SQL and upgrades in excrutiating detail and people actually thank me for it
2) I tell PM and Sesh to upgrade fakking IE6
3) I fix Shoes, Sensible's profile
4) I add a shitload of friends (you know who you are) and update my profile
5) I vigorously defend jhale's honor given all that he has done for humanity vis-a-vis The Muff Thread
6) I wax nostalgic about the 1958 Corvette and the Bugatti Veyron and Aston Martin Volante as non-flop automobiles
7) Mezro, Black Flag, and I reminisce about San Francisco and Pacifica until it makes people drink and vomit
8) I eventually vomit from all the San Francisco posts
9) I wonder how the hell Nick Cage gets a) paid to act and b) fakking declares bankruptcy
10) I list out my top three Van Halen songs and Van Halen guitar intros
11) I ask Sarge if we should promote VA Beach and Panamark since both are tech nerds like I used to be before getting a haircut and going into advertising
12) I celebrate Savicki's birthday in Non
13) I offer my non-binding, no-fault, public service announcement (PSA©®™): "I do not condone DRUG USE©®™ and WHORING©®™, I simply GLORIFY©®™ and REVEL©®™ in it." - 4-09-2010

These are just some of the highlights that I'll never again have the chance to revisit... it's as if I've lost my only child.... ok, that's the DRUGS©®™ talking, but still, I lost a lot of material.

If anyone else would like to remember their favorite moments commenting on and thanking my posts, please do it here. I'm low on self-esteem, blow, and hookers right now, and could use the boost.

That is all.

Icon©®™

Diamondjimi
04-13-2010, 01:47 AM
Nice recap. Any word of Savicki accepting your "friend" request? :biggrin:

jhale667
04-13-2010, 02:26 AM
Thanks for number 5, Icon©®™

In Muff©®™ we trust. :baaa:

GAR
04-13-2010, 02:32 AM
With centerfolds of Randy Rhods and bikini sluts on his bedroom wall, Jay's got the pooty lined up 'round the building waiting their shot at his tubglock.

That's what a well-developed right-wrist and IE6 muff bookmarks list will do for a man's eye for sharing the iPoon. With other men.

GAR
04-13-2010, 02:37 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

As is evident, five or so days worth of content have been WIPED OUT©®™ as it were

That is all.

Icon©®™

Brother 'Con,

Within your reasonings and wisdoms shared here I have felt the Voices stir.

Right behind you I see the millions
On you I see the glory.
From you I get the opinions
From you I get the story...

I hope that is NOT all, most esteemed spiritual leader.

jhale667
04-13-2010, 02:38 AM
Plywood-Charvette owning, Ball-GARgling, library-posting, van-dwelling loser sez wha? :lmao:

Hey, at least girls other than biker sluts named Lefty still talk to me... :D

jhale667
04-13-2010, 02:42 AM
"Tonight is not about you, GAyR! It's about Icon©®™!!" :killer:

That is all.

:guitar:

GAR
04-13-2010, 02:59 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V02fyFJZpbY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V02fyFJZpbY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Whatever you say!

PETE'S BROTHER
04-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Whatever you say!

you keep that in your list of favorites?:hee:

jhale667
04-13-2010, 12:45 PM
The GHEY is strong with him...much like the FAIL.

Translation:

I can't view the Muff Thread©®™ , because the library's computer only has IE6. Besides, I'm not supposed to look at PRON here in the kiddie section, and I don't like girls anyway.

:lmao:

ELVIS
04-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Brethren and Sistren,

As is evident, five or so days worth of content have been WIPED OUT©®™ as it were, and this happened whilst I was away on a COKE©®™ and WHORE©®™ BENDER©®™. Given my posting OUTPUT©®™ in the previous five days was equal to my previous five years, I'm none too thrilled, but c'est la vie (translation: COKE©®™ in nose, for you non-Francophiles).

So here is a recap of over 100 of my most GENEROUS©®™ posts that are now lost to cyberspace.

14) I performed my most dangerous late night keyboard dance singing the ELVIS praise©™ and basked in his evangelistic wit and glory.

That is all.

Icon©®™

Thankya... thankyaverymuch...

:elvis:

Anonymous
04-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Evangelistic wi...

Hey, Big E. Can you spell "delusional"?

Cheers! :bottle:

ELVIS
04-13-2010, 01:27 PM
D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

Delusional

:biggrin:

Anonymous
04-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Well done, but not only you cheated, you couldn't even catch a proper set up.

Here, let me teach you something.

We'll trade places in this conversation. You say "Hey, Sylicker. Can you spell "delusional"?

And I say "Yeah, I can. E-L-V-I-S. Delusional."

See? Now you can't say I'm not your friend, what with giving you this kind of hints & all. :)

ELVIS
04-13-2010, 01:47 PM
Can you spell imapuss ??

Anonymous
04-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Yep. I can.

And I can spell that word, too. I-M-A-P-U-S-S.

Now, can YOU spell imapussy?

ELVIS
04-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Can you spell ELVIS RULES ??

Anonymous
04-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Yeah.

F-A-K-K-O-R-F-P-A-R-K-Y-!

Now, shut up.

ELVIS
04-13-2010, 02:23 PM
~Wrong!~

:elvis:

Northern Girl
04-13-2010, 07:15 PM
If anyone else would like to remember their favorite moments commenting on and thanking my posts, please do it here. I'm low on self-esteem, blow, and hookers right now, and could use the boost.

That is all.

Icon©®™

Well, I did not comment on them, because I'm shy and shit, but I laugh my ass off at your posts and seek them out. It's been great having you around.

You have no idea who I am do you? :(

#200 and the least well-known of the veterans...I didn't most much back then...you guys scared me...

Northern Girl
04-13-2010, 07:18 PM
5) I vigorously defend jhale's honor given all that he has done for humanity vis-a-vis The Muff Thread

Who was dissin' sweet J? :mad:

conmee
04-13-2010, 08:44 PM
NG-

I believe it was Black Flag or maybe GAR questioning J's mod and membership qualifications. At any rate, I don't watch reality TV©®™, but I'm thinking J and The Muff Thread have something along the lines of a, how do you say... permanent FREE PASS©®™...

And I do remember you, I added most of the OLD TIMERS©®™ as friends that's why I added you. ;)

Figure I should update my profile and friend list once every five years. Heck, I even added those OLD TIMERS©®™ Sarge, Pojo, and Brownsound1. I've been waiting for Panamark to accept my humble invitation but so far he as refused my advances...

That is all.

Icon©®™

PETE'S BROTHER
04-13-2010, 09:09 PM
he's probly shy:ashamed:

Northern Girl
04-13-2010, 10:56 PM
I added most of the OLD TIMERS©®™ as friends that's why I added you. ;)

I accept your advances...:0

Panamark
04-14-2010, 08:49 AM
NG-

I believe it was Black Flag or maybe GAR questioning J's mod and membership qualifications. At any rate, I don't watch reality TV©®™, but I'm thinking J and The Muff Thread have something along the lines of a, how do you say... permanent FREE PASS©®™...

And I do remember you, I added most of the OLD TIMERS©®™ as friends that's why I added you. ;)

Figure I should update my profile and friend list once every five years. Heck, I even added those OLD TIMERS©®™ Sarge, Pojo, and Brownsound1. I've been waiting for Panamark to accept my humble invitation but so far he as refused my advances...

That is all.

Icon©®™

G'day Mate !

Sorry for delay, I got hammered by my other life for 2 days there.
I was in dev mode and just made it out the other side !
Farken spittin chips about the lost posts ?? If it helps any,
I remember laughing a lot and thinking, man this guy is a great poster !!

Cheers,

-Mark

Reverberator
04-14-2010, 05:59 PM
I could not remember one post that stood out in particular , the reason may have been that I have been pissed for most of the week and therfore I must say in all sincerety that ALL of your lost posts must have been in short .... THE bestest posts that were lost by a Webmaster with the initial C .

jhale667
04-14-2010, 06:14 PM
NG-

I believe it was Black Flag or maybe GAR questioning J's mod and membership qualifications.

Now why does THAT not surprise me in the slightest? :biggrin:

At any rate, I don't watch reality TV©®™, but I'm thinking J and The Muff Thread have something along the lines of a, how do you say... permanent FREE PASS©®™...

Thanks, Icon©®™. :baaa:

Buttflap, GARfail...I hereby cordially invite you both to go FUCK YOURSELVES©®™

:guitar: