PDA

View Full Version : Edamame.

Blackflag
04-14-2010, 03:15 PM
What a fucking scam that is. Who's with me?

Let's keep it real - it's a soybean. Don't tell me it's some great fucking appetizer now.

Take it back in the kitchen and save it for a vegetarian. Bring out some wings instead.

Diamondjimi
04-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Nice try. We already have one Thome here...

Blackflag
04-14-2010, 11:24 PM
You're very bitter.

Is it because you were born with a tiny wiener, because you were born in Canada, or both?

Diamondjimi
04-14-2010, 11:43 PM
What's it like to have no friends?

Blackflag
04-14-2010, 11:53 PM
On the internet? Infuriating!!

On the web, Lounge is my friend. It's hard to top that.

Diamondjimi
04-14-2010, 11:57 PM
On the internet? Infuriating!!

On the web, Lounge is my friend. It's hard to top that.

http://www.kcchiefsfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/man-crush-thumbnail-w-bevel-copy.jpg

Blackflag
04-15-2010, 12:04 AM
:lmao:

Sensible Shoes
04-15-2010, 10:13 AM
I like them. (YOu don't have to order 'em you know.) I DON'T like how they're now a specialty asian appetizer, but I don't think you can just go out and buy soybean pods at the grocery store - once the call it edamame, it's expensive.

My suggestion is to do what my southern relatives used to do in their trailer. Buy some raw peanuts in the shell and boil 'em up in salt water. The shells are more fun to throw around too.

Blackflag
04-15-2010, 02:01 PM
I like them. (YOu don't have to order 'em you know.) I DON'T like how they're now a specialty asian appetizer, but I don't think you can just go out and buy soybean pods at the grocery store - once the call it edamame, it's expensive.

My suggestion is to do what my southern relatives used to do in their trailer. Buy some raw peanuts in the shell and boil 'em up in salt water. The shells are more fun to throw around too.

Then why call it "edamame?" Why don't ask people if they'd like some boiled soybeans as an apetizer, and wait for them to tell you to go fuck yourself?

Sensible Shoes
04-18-2010, 08:16 AM
Because the call them edamame in Vietnam where you can buy them for 3 cents a pound. Gives it cache, y'know?

thome
04-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Then why call it "edamame?" Why don't ask people if they'd like some boiled soybeans as an apetizer, and wait for them to tell you to go fuck yourself?

The best part is the 5$ extra for the Wasabi...that in America is, horsraddish and neon green food coloring.