• Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Steven Seagal sued for allegedly keeping sex slaves‎

Steven Seagal Sued for Sexual Assault,Trafficking
    Originally posted Apr 12th 2010 3:23 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

UPDATE: Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, responded to the lawsuit this way: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics." Singer says the suit is a "complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth" and he's confident it will be dismissed.

Steven Seagal is accused of trafficking women for sex, according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/12/steven...#ixzz0lFHF9FfL

A 23-year-old former model claims she interviewed with Seagal last February for the position of executive assistant. Kayden Nguyen says she got the job, but when she showed up for work, she learned, "Mr. Seagal had been keeping two young female Russian 'Attendants' on staff who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."

Nguyen alleges in her suit, one of the 'Attendants' had recently quit and it was this job -- not executive assistant -- Seagal intended her to fill.

Nguyen claims the very first night on the job, Seagal treated her "as his sex toy." Nguyen says in the lawsuit Seagal, pushed his hands under her skirt, tried fondling her breasts and forced his hand down her pants.

Nguyen says she complained the next morning -- unclear to whom -- but nothing was done.

Nguyen says the next day Seagal did it again, sexually assaulting her and forcing her to consume illegal pills. And she says there were other sexual assaults that followed.

According to the suit, Seagal said, "My wife wouldn't mind if you and I had a sexual relationship."

Nguyen is suing for more than a million bucks.

UPDATE: Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, responded to the lawsuit this way: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics." Singer says the suit is a "complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth" and he's confident it will be dismissed.Steven Seagal is accused of trafficking women for sex, according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.
    Last edited by Sarge; 04-16-2010, 03:24 AM.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

There are nude pictures of this chick all over the web.
    If you are rich, is keeping 2 women on your staff to service you 24 hours a day WRONG?

Comment

• conmee
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

SS is my HERO©®!!!! If they scored BLOW©®™ for him as well... extra points!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™
      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I wonder if he bent her hand backwards all martial arts like,
        until she was in the "Ladies don't talk when their mouths are full" position ??

Hey do you guys call him Steven Seagull ?? Man, wot a pisser.....
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Is it wrong if you aren't rich?
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
            There are nude pictures of this chick all over the web.
            If you are rich, is keeping 2 women on your staff to service you 24 hours a day WRONG?
            Hell no ?
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Sarge

Nguyen is suing for more than a million bucks.

Does she realize this is Steven Seagal? She would have better luck if she sued for $100 bucks.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Sarge
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I can't believe how much weight that guy has gained.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

Man.....he really let himself go.

Will he be kicked off the Sheriff's dept. in NO for this?

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

My comment,
                    She filed a civil suit and not a criminal.
                    She has stated that she was worried about filing criminal charges in the parish where he works.
                    Had she or her lawyer this fear, they should have gone to the FBI with the case.
                    And the sheriff like any one that has heard me speak about corruption, the sheriff told her to go to the FBI with her corruption allegations.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand responded to the growing scandal surrounding

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand responded to the growing scandal surrounding sex-slave allegations directed at action star and reserve deputy Steven Seagal by suspending filming of the actor's popular reality TV show, "Steven Seagal: Lawman" and inviting his accuser, Kayden Nguyen, to file a criminal complaint with the department.

Nguyen, 23, an aspiring model and college student, filed a civil lawsuit Monday in California alleging that Seagal, 59, held her captive in a Lafitte mansion in February where she was treated like a "sex toy" and expected to provide "sex on call for him 24 hours a day, seven days a week."

"I will treat Mr. Seagal no differently than any other employee of the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office. I'm not moved one iota by virtue of his being a movie star or the fact that the national media has an interest in this case," Normand said at a news conference Wednesday that was attended by local news reporters as well as representatives from national entertainment media outlets such as Inside Edition and TMZ.

Normand said he has not spoken to Seagal since the lawsuit was filed. But he said he heard Ngueyn's attorney, William Waldo, say she felt uncomfortable reporting the allegations to the Sheriff's Office because Seagal is a member of the department. Normand pointed out that his agency has never shied away from putting its own deputies in jail before and can handle any investigation.

"The message that I'm sending to Mr. Waldo today is that he can rest assured that if his client is willing to subject herself to giving us a statement relative to these alleged acts, that we will appropriately investigate the matter," Normand said. "If he does not have a level of comfort there, I would invite him to go to the FBI."

Normand said his office can't begin an investigation without a formal complaint, a Sheriff's Office policy. When such allegations arise, Normand said his office always lets the criminal investigation proceed before conducting any type of administrative hearing so they don't interfere with any criminal charges that may be filed. And he noted that the department does not open investigations based on accusations lawsuits or other civil actions such as divorce cases.

"If we're going to be fair to both sides, we would require to victim to come in," Normand said.

Waldo, when reached by telephone Wednesday evening, said that he had not been directly contacted by the sheriff. When asked whether his client intended to file a criminal complaint, he said: "I'm not going to talk, speculate, consider or anything else about anything that Ms. Nguyen may or may not do anywhere, anytime. The only thing I will talk about and the only thing that has happened is a complaint for damages filed in the Los Angeles County Superior Court."

Normand also suspended ongoing filming of the second season of "Lawman," which airs on the A&E Network and chronicles Seagal's exploits as a reserve deputy with the department. The show, seen in more than 17 countries, wrapped up its first season run on Feb. 3. It was the most watched debut of an original series in the network's history.

"I informed A&E and (ITV) that I did not believe at the present time in light of all of this interest and in light of the filing of this particular lawsuit and in light of the disruptive behavior that may end up existing ... that I did not think it would be in our best interest to continue filming at the present time," Normand said

Nguyen is asking for more than $1 million in damages as well as punitive damages and legal fees. Seagal's attorney, Martin Singer, has called Nguyen a disgruntled former employee fired for using illegal narcotics use and said he's confident the lawsuit will be dismissed.

Waldo called Singer's statement a vicious personal attack but said he would not engage in responding to whatever Seagal's camp had to say on a day-by-day basis. He said he would instead let the lawsuit speak for itself.

"The allegations are detailed, serious and true and it would not have been verified by her under penalty of perjury unless they were true," he said.

Michelle Hunter can be reached at mhunter@timespicayune.com or 504.883.7054.
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<table style="border:0px; padding:0px;"><tr><td><font style="font-size:13px; font-family:Verdana; font-weight:bold; font-color:#293546">Sheriff Newell Normand press confence about Steven Seagal</font></td></tr><tr><td>

<object width="470.0" height="402.0" align="middle" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="movie1271403760536">

<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/vidavee/playerv3/vFlasher_debug.swf/p19=movie1271403760536&d=D77FB2BD267907B5502AC5ADB 4FF7FE0&"/><param name="quality" value="high"/><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"/>

<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<embed allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="470.0" height="402.0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" quality="high" name="movie1271403760536" src="http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/vidavee/playerv3/vFlasher_debug.swf/p19=movie1271403760536&d=D77FB2BD267907B5502AC5ADB 4FF7FE0&" allowFullScreen="true"></embed>

</object></td></tr></table>
                        sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

sigpic

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

Maybe Steven and Dog the racist Bounty Hunter can do a series?

I can't stand that mullet-wearing fuckstick.

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I must say here and in no defense of Seagal. He is quite able to defend himself during an investigation.

If is has not come to the realization of the general population, Craigslist has organized predators. They scan the sites looking for opportunities to take advantage. Craigslist does not cooperate with any assistive agencies, not even suicide assistance lines. IMO, craigslist is a danger to communities. Craigslist harbors criminals, terrorist, serial killers and leaves people to die along the internet superhighway.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...