PDA

View Full Version : South Park Creators Threatened By Islamic Extremists...

Nickdfresh
04-20-2010, 09:56 AM
'SOUTH PARK': Is pro-jihad website threatening cartoonists over Muhammad satire?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/comic-riffs/southpark.jpg

"South Park" creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker know the power of a satiric image. The producers of the website RevolutionMuslim.com, in turn, are trying to rely on the impact of a violent one.

And it's not so difficult to interpret the image -- and its caption -- as a provocative threat.

There is a fatally stabbed Theo Van Gogh, the Dutch film director (and great-grandson of Vincent Van Gogh's brother) who was assassinated in 2004 after he produced a film critical of violence against Islamic women. The caption reads: "Have Matt Stone And Trey Parker Forgotten This?"

The image was posted last Thursday -- as Comedy Central's "South Park" aired its 200th episode, which depicted the prophet Muhammad. The post -- titled "South Park Aired Episode Insulting the Prophet (Salaa Allahu 'Alayhi Wa Salam)" -- goes on to link to a 2009 Huffington Post story about where the animators live in Colorado. The item says it was written by Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee.

The same writer followed with a post Sunday titled: "The Defense Of The Prophet (salaa Allahu 'alayhi wa salam) Campaign." The post includes a nearly six-minute Boing Boing clip in which the creators discuss "South Park's" 200th episode and the show's depiction of Muhammad (including the earlier "Super Best Friends" episode), as well as the Danish cartoon controversy. In choosing to satirize Muhammad again, the creators say: "We aren't punking."

RevolutionMuslim.com precedes the embedded clip with these words: "Here are the authors boasting of their insults and celebrating their complete disregard for what anyone considers sacred: Are you afraid that you would be bombed, she [the interviewer] asks? Perhaps they are not, perhaps they should be, only time will tell.

The post also embeds a YouTube clip in response to "South Park" titled "The Defense Of The Prophet SWS Campaign." The clip says: "Help us remove this filth," shows still pictures of Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Theo Van Gogh and includes audio describing the punishment for the blasphemy of depicting the prophet Muhammad.

According to an Associated Content story, RevolutionMuslim.com is a "radical" site based in New York that "is actively making threats against Americans. It is also actively encouraging anti-American jihad."

Parker and Stone's musical comedy "The Book of Mormon" is scheduled to open on Broadway next March.

Link (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/comic-riffs/2010/04/south_park_threat_over_muhamma.html)

By Michael Cavna | April 20, 2010; 8:30 AM ET

jhale667
04-20-2010, 11:16 AM
These asshats seriously need to learn to take a joke. Insecure zealot bitches.

Guess what fuckers? Your prophet gets ridiculed LIKE ALL THE OTHERS. DEAL WITH IT. :mad:

Seshmeister
04-20-2010, 11:17 AM
A billion muslims in the world and one posted a picture on a website.

This should be being reported the other way around entirely - South Park episode with Mohammed fails to provoke outrage

jhale667
04-20-2010, 11:27 AM
Just the entire idea that somehow THEIR prophet is so "special" that to even draw a cartoon of him, much less portray him in a satirical fashion, should be punishable by DEATH??? They need to get the fuck over themselves STAT.

I mean, Jesus went all Rambo and was beating people's asses and shooting up the place in one episode, the Christian Coalition didn't call for their executions, FFS.

Seshmeister
04-20-2010, 11:34 AM
But at the moment it's a non story - no protests no nothing.

It's like if we were all represented by a post by Steve Saviki.

Nickdfresh
04-20-2010, 11:39 AM

:019:

chefcraig
04-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Golly, the all powerful RevolutionMuslim.com (http://www.revolutionmuslim.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=5&Itemid=31) site is currently having technical difficulties. It also has a convenient US phone number (718-312-8203). By the way, this is the same blog that lead a campaign to boycott...Starbucks (http://revolutionmuslim.blogspot.com/2008/02/starbucks-boycott-trailer.html)? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Indifferent-Smileys/)

Swell, yet another sad imbecile feeling shunned by society (or rejected by yet another woman) attempts to draw attention to himself via the information superhighway.

Dimwits with waaay too much time on their hands + the internet = More crap you normally wouldn't pay attention to, but it's on the web.
http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/computer-30.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Cool-Smileys/)

thome
04-20-2010, 11:46 AM
This all just means the the creators need to increase their marketing strategery and appeal more towards the Muslim Demographic.

There is a untapped potiential bucks to be made in pissing off towel heads.

Perhaps offer some merch like Mohammed [CENSORED] Mr. Slave t-shirts that should get thier attention.

They need to really reach out to tap and increase this nielson family rating, that is so low.

jhale667
04-20-2010, 11:57 AM

Well, when you put it like that it kinda goes from infuriating to nauseating. :umm:

Still pretty audacious and moronic.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-20-2010, 12:20 PM

:barf:

ELVIS
04-20-2010, 12:45 PM
http://www.sondrak.com/archive/skpics/crickets%20chirping,jpg

:biggrin:

fryingdutchman
04-20-2010, 01:37 PM
I don't think Matt or Trey give a fuck.

Those crazy bastards love every bit of publicity they can get!!

South Park is still a hoot after all these years...

Satan
04-20-2010, 02:25 PM
It's not like they actually SHOWED Muhammad in the recent episode anyway. Though they did in the original "SuperBestFriends" episode a few years ago.

Word to the Muslims - Dudes, I know Muhammad. He really doesn't give a stinking camel's ass about this kind of thing. You guys would be better off protesting Bennie NuttyYahoo and his endless paranoid ambitions to start World War III in your own home neighborhood, or whatever.

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Well, when you put it like that it kinda goes from infuriating to nauseating. :umm:

Still pretty audacious and moronic.

There's a frieze at the top of the Supreme Court depicting various prophets and historical figures. So some Muslim organization wrote the Court telling them they can't show Mohammad and they need to take it down. Rehnquist wrote them a nice letter telling them to go fuck themselves.

These people need to chill out and stop telling other people what to do.

jhale667
04-20-2010, 02:53 PM
There's a frieze at the top of the Supreme Court depicting various prophets and historical figures. So some Muslim organization wrote the Court telling them they can't show Mohammad and they need to take it down. Rehnquist wrote them a nice letter telling them to go fuck themselves.

That's the problem with ANY radicalized organized religion. They think they have the RIGHT to tell everyone else what to do - after all, in their minds, THEY'RE right and YOU'RE wrong - and they've got God/Allah/Buddah/ WHOTHEFUCKEVER on their side, so how dare YOU dispute them, or imply that they could POSSIBLY be wrong?

Blaze
04-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Did anyone notice that the post that was on the amateurish revolutionmuslim.com site was from ->Aboo Towela Al Amerika .... Opps my bad Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee.

Just swaying~
What I am not saying is that the boys from Southpark hacked the site because no mainstream extremist (oxymoron ?) site took notice and mainstream extremist sites would be a bit larger mountain to hack.
However a bored unfunny Stephen type person too high on Coke © ® disappointed on the returns might.

Then the volunteers over at Muslim Revolution © ® had to put up the 500 internal error because though they are extremist, they are consertive extremist. Or they got hacked by the other extremist from stepping on their sanctioned areas. Or what ever dreamy Jen episode comes to mind :P

Anyone notice that Ginger girl sounds like Butters? :biggrin:

Blaze
04-20-2010, 03:05 PM

Hi Stephen!
:angel:

Blaze
04-20-2010, 03:18 PM

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/washingtonpost/access/11206426.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&date=Mar+8,+1997&author=Tamara+Jones;Michael+O'Sullivan&desc=Supreme+Court+Frieze+Brings+Objection;+Depict ion+of+Muhammad+in+66-Year-Old+Sculpture+Offends+Muslim+Groups

Supreme Court Frieze Brings Objection; Depiction of Muhammad in 66-Year-Old Sculpture Offends Muslim Groups
FINAL Edition
The Washington Post - Washington, D.C.
Author: Tamara Jones; Michael O'Sullivan
Date: Mar 8, 1997
Start Page: A.01
Section: A SECTION
Text Word Count: 1278

Offended by a depiction of the Prophet Muhammad etched in marble inside the U.S. Supreme Court chamber, a coalition of Muslim organizations is quietly pushing to have the artwork sandblasted into propriety.

Designed by Adolph A. Weinman, the frieze on the chamber's north wall is part of the original Supreme Court architecture. The Beaux-Arts sculpture in ivory Spanish marble features a procession of history's great lawmakers, from the ancient Egyptian ruler Menes to Napoleon. The bearded Muhammad is shown clutching a scimitar in one hand and the Koran in the other.

The coalition also has complained that the curved sword in the prophet's right hand "reflects long-held stereotypes of Muslims as intolerant conquerors." Furthermore, the protesters said, Supreme Court literature about the frieze incorrectly identifies Muhammad as the "founder of Islam" when he in fact is recognized as "the last in a line of prophets that includes Abraham, Moses and Jesus." The petition was addressed to the court's administrative assistant, James Duff, and curator Gail Galloway.

Link to the reply please, Blackie. :daisy:

Satan
04-20-2010, 03:30 PM
That's the problem with ANY radicalized organized religion. They think they have the RIGHT to tell everyone else what to do - after all, in their minds, THEY'RE right and YOU'RE wrong - and they've got God/Allah/Buddah/ WHOTHEFUCKEVER on their side, so how dare YOU dispute them, or imply that they could POSSIBLY be wrong?

No shit. Hey, it's South Park. They portrayed ME as a gay man in a relationship with Saddam Hussein! You didn't see me threatening to kill anybody! All the religious fucks need to chill the fuck out. And I'm not just saying that because I'm the Devil.

sadaist
04-20-2010, 03:31 PM
It's kinda weird. You can't have an image of Mohammad, yet they do everything possible to appear exactly like him. Dress like him, take his name, grow beards. And yes, the reason they grow beards is because Mohammad did. They are required to emulate him in almost all ways possible.

Another weird thing is South Park actually did show an image of Mohammad several years ago. It wasn't until that European cartoonist hub bub a couple years ago that it became a big deal to everyone here. And only since then that South Park has poked fun at their hypocrisy.

The real thing people should be concerned about is who IS Cartmans real dad?

Diamondjimi
04-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Got a minute... this one sums it up well...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WvcEEN-82ZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WvcEEN-82ZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Satan
04-20-2010, 03:45 PM
It's kinda weird. You can't have an image of Mohammad, yet they do everything possible to appear exactly like him. Dress like him, take his name, grow beards. And yes, the reason they grow beards is because Mohammad did. They are required to emulate him in almost all ways possible.

The beard thing goes back long before Muhammad. The Muslim rules of what is clean, and holy, and such are very similar to the Jewish rules found in the book of Leviticus, which isn't surprising, since Muslims came from descendants of Abraham, just as the Jews did.

Among those rules is a prohibition of shaving your beard. Along with the whole pork & shellfish thing.

Blaze
04-20-2010, 03:46 PM

Another weird thing is South Park actually did show an image of Mohammad several years ago. It wasn't until that European cartoonist hub bub a couple years ago that it became a big deal to everyone here. And only since then that South Park has poked fun at their hypocrisy.

The real thing people should be concerned about is who IS Cartmans real dad?
Wiki special coming up! :hitch:

Depictions of Muhammad
Depiction by Muslims
Visual depictions

Muhammad is usually shown surrounded by a large flaming halo or aureole in the Persian or Chinese tradition rather than the circular form usual in the West. This may surround only his head, but often his whole body. In many images all that can be seen is the flames of the halo, which is a form of compromise with aniconism. If the body is visible, the face may be covered with a veil (see gallery for examples of both types).
The Qur'an forbids idolatry, but does not specifically forbid representative art.
Behold! he said to his father and his people, "What are these images, to which ye are (so assiduously) devoted?" They said, "We found our fathers worshipping them." He said, "Indeed ye have been in manifest error - ye and your fathers." sura 21, 52-54)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depictions_of_Muhammad#Depiction_by_Muslims

Diamondjimi
04-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Hey anyone remember this bullshit?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/DLRArmyhacked1.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
04-20-2010, 03:50 PM
shit, not again

Diamondjimi
04-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Yeah, and GAR is still here.... :shiznit:

Blaze
04-20-2010, 04:01 PM
And the auto-play music . I wonder if I saved a clip of the loop? :pullinghair:

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Link to the reply please, Blackie. :daisy:

Sorry, I don't have one. But I hope it was just a picture of his middle finger.

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Hey anyone remember this bullshit?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/DLRArmyhacked1.jpg

I thought that was hilarious. The music was gross. Did they ever find out who did that?

Satan
04-20-2010, 04:31 PM
I thought that was hilarious. The music was gross. Did they ever find out who did that?

Probably the same assholes who are threatening Stone & Parker. And they don't even have GAyR to blame for it.

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 04:35 PM
I don't get the Gar connection with the Muslim spam.

LoungeMachine
04-20-2010, 04:39 PM
I don't get the Gar connection with the Muslim spam.

It was GAR'S alias that brought 'em down on us.

:gulp:

And we weren't spammed... we were hacked

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Oh, boo hoo. Fuck them if they don't like the avatars. Their idiocy is not Gar's fault.

LoungeMachine
04-20-2010, 04:45 PM
Oh, boo hoo. Fuck them if they don't like the avatars. Their idiocy is not Gar's fault.

And who is to blame for Gar's idiocy?

There's more to the story, but I'll let a webbie tell you if they think you should know.

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 04:48 PM

No more idiotic than Parker & Stone, then. It's his fault somebody hacked the website because they didn't like what they saw? Please. Should we all be careful what we say now?

There's more to the story, but I'll let a webbie tell you if they think you should know.

Not that interested.

LoungeMachine
04-20-2010, 04:56 PM
No more idiotic than Parker & Stone, then. It's his fault somebody hacked the website because they didn't like what they saw? Please. Should we all be careful what we say now?

Not that interested.

I meant Gar's idiocy in general

And yes you are. Or you wouldnt ask the questions and keep replying.

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 04:58 PM
I meant Gar's idiocy in general

I can't vouch for that.

And yes you are. Or you wouldnt ask the questions and keep replying.

Well, the place is pretty dead. It's either this or the 'i hate sharon osborne' thread.

LoungeMachine
04-20-2010, 05:02 PM
:lmao:

I'm off to see Johnny Rotten.

Carry on....

Unchainme
04-20-2010, 05:33 PM
if it was gar who did that crap, why did he not get banned?

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 05:39 PM
But they're not saying Gar did it... they're saying it was his profile that the Muslims were pissed at. BFD.

Blaze
04-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Sorry, I don't have one. But I hope it was just a picture of his middle finger.

Of course you didn't because you google'd and read what was said. Most likely you did not know it was a request from 1997 and thought it was recent.

Well here is the rest of the story.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=ZcM0AAAAIBAJ&sjid=SSEGAAAAIBAJ&dq=supreme%20court%20frieze&pg=5931%2C1842425

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=gucbAAAAIBAJ&sjid=tFIEAAAAIBAJ&dq=supreme%20court%20frieze&pg=2555%2C5077803

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=z4EiAAAAIBAJ&sjid=4K0FAAAAIBAJ&dq=supreme%20court%20frieze&pg=1232%2C2361641

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=z4EiAAAAIBAJ&sjid=4K0FAAAAIBAJ&dq=supreme%20court%20frieze&pg=1232%2C2361641

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Of course you didn't because you google'd and read what was said. Most likely you did not know it was a request from 1997 and thought it was recent.

Well here is the rest of the story.

No, jackass. I remember when it happened, and I read a copy of the letter. Did you find a copy of the letter, or are you just being contentious for no reason?

Blaze
04-20-2010, 06:28 PM

Oh, golly, Blackie, you are so correct that was just how you represented yourself.
You're so niiiice to remind us all how the US Supreme court noted the statue.
May the light shine down upon you and yours and for generations to come you and yours receive just rewards. :)
I am so nice like that.
Cheers, B boy.

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 06:31 PM
See? Was that so hard?

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Is this "Standin?"

Responding to the complaint, then-Chief Justice William Rehnquist told CAIR the image could not be changed and explained that swords also were used throughout the court's architecture as symbols of justice.

"Altering the depiction of Muhammad would impair the artistic integrity of the whole," Rehnquist wrote. "Additionally, it is unlawful (under the U. S. Code) to remove or in any way injure an architectural feature in the Supreme Court."

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48695

chefcraig
04-20-2010, 06:33 PM
Did you find a copy of the letter, or are you just being contentious for no reason?

"I'll take contentious for three hundred, Trebek. And I still don't see why the bloody deuce I owe you six hundred dollars!"

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9794/trebekandconnery1.jpg (http://img135.imageshack.us/i/trebekandconnery1.jpg/)

Blaze
04-20-2010, 06:40 PM
In a letter, Chief Justice William
Rehnquist told CAIR that the image
could not be erased or altered. The
larger-than-life image was part of a
marble frieze surrounding the upper
part of the courtroom and depicted
other lawgivers - Moses, Justinian and
Confucius. Rehnquist added that
swords were also used throughout the
court's architecture as symbols of justice.
"Altering the depiction of
Muhammad would impair the artistic
integrity of the whole. Additionally, it
is unlawful (under the U. S. Code) to
remove or in any way injure an architectural
feature in the Supreme
Court," he said.
Instead, literature handed out to
tourists at the court would be revised
to show more respect for Islamic
beliefs. The literature formerly cited
Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) as the
"founder" of Islam, but was changed
to say Muslims believe ''the divine
word of God...was revealed to
Muhammad.'' The literature would
also point out that the image in the
courtroom was "a well-intentioned
attempt" to honor Muhammad
(p.b.u.h.), but that Muslims "have a
strong aversion to sculptured or pic-
tured representations of their
Prophet."
Page 97
http://www.cair-net.org/pdf/10th_anniversary_report.pdf

And nope I have not found the letter.

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 06:43 PM
I don't get your point.

You're Standin, aren't you?

Blaze
04-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Iranian woman artist Oranous (who is a Muslim and lives in Tehran) created this iconic painting of a young Mohammed and is selling it online. Though this would seem to violate Islamic and Iranian law, an expert in Iranian Shi'ite customs writes in to say that this particular painting is not forbidden because it depicts a young Mohammed before he was visited by the Angel Gabriel and started receiving his visions, which means that at this stage in his life he is not yet the Prophet

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/misc_mo/Prophet_Mohammad.jpg

thome
04-20-2010, 06:52 PM
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

OH Mohammed I SLAYME!!!!

Don't forget to tip your waitress!!

Blaze
04-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Mohammed with emanating flames (a sign of holiness).

http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/muhammad.jpg

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Oh, shit... the site is totally going to be hacked now.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-20-2010, 06:55 PM
Oh, shit... the site is totally going to be hacked now.

no shite

Blackflag
04-20-2010, 06:57 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Google-discloses-demands-for-apf-1630255653.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=

Google releases figures showing which countries demand most censorship, user data

Blaze
04-20-2010, 07:00 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2747/4538719777_be0d760fe4_o.jpg

chefcraig
04-20-2010, 07:05 PM
http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/muhammad.jpg

Why does Mo bear such a strong resemblance to Hadji, from Johnny Quest? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9602/hadji.png (http://img7.imageshack.us/i/hadji.png/)

sadaist
04-20-2010, 07:27 PM
The beard thing goes back long before Muhammad. The Muslim rules of what is clean, and holy, and such are very similar to the Jewish rules found in the book of Leviticus, which isn't surprising, since Muslims came from descendants of Abraham, just as the Jews did.

Among those rules is a prohibition of shaving your beard. Along with the whole pork & shellfish thing.

All I know from experience is that a young friend of mine who lives in Kuwait and is Muslim was talking about how his face is itchy because his facial hair is beginning to grow. I asked about why they can't shave and he answered they must "be as Muhammad."

But seeing as he is only 17 or so, I can understand that maybe even he doesn't know the entire history of why they do what they do.

I don't have any problems with people doing whatever they do to observe their religion. What I don't like is when they don't know why. A Jewish man I worked with gave me his burger order for a McDonald's run one time. He ordered a burger, but no cheese. He said since he is a Jew, he can't have milk & meat together. Okay, no biggie. But I asked how come. He said it's part of the Jewish religion. Yeah, but why can't you have them together? What's the reason? "I don't know, it's just that way".

Seshmeister
04-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Looks like this time it was them that got hacked... :)

www.revolutionislam.com

http://i.imgur.com/6EPW3.png

Satan
04-20-2010, 08:35 PM
I don't have any problems with people doing whatever they do to observe their religion. What I don't like is when they don't know why. A Jewish man I worked with gave me his burger order for a McDonald's run one time. He ordered a burger, but no cheese. He said since he is a Jew, he can't have milk & meat together. Okay, no biggie. But I asked how come. He said it's part of the Jewish religion. Yeah, but why can't you have them together? What's the reason? "I don't know, it's just that way".

The "mixing meat & dairy" thing isn't actually in the Leviticus code itself, but appears in Exodus 23:19

The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

Now taking this literally, it would mean that you shouldn't kill a baby animal - a young goat in this case, though a lamb or a calf would fit - and cook it in milk which came from the animal's own mother. The actual prohibition of mixing meat & dairy under any circumstances was likely a later rule from the Talmudic era.

All the same, it probably helps Jews keep their cholesterol lower, so there's certainly no harm in it. And yeah, even at McDonalds in Israel, you can't get cheese on a Big Mac or a quarter pounder. Which is odd, because I seriously question how much actual dairy product is in that orange polymer based shit they call "cheese" at McD's.

Who would have thought you could learn so much about religion from the Devil, huh? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

chefcraig
04-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Looks like this time it was them that got hacked... :)

www.revolutionislam.com

That's the wrong site. It's RevolutionMuslim.com (http://www.revolutionmuslim.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=5&Itemid=31), and is still off line.

Sensible Shoes
04-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Hello Mr. Muslim - Merry Fucking Christmas.l

Diamondjimi
04-20-2010, 11:50 PM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/photobastard/BaconBomb.jpg

sadaist
04-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Who would have thought you could learn so much about religion from the Devil, huh? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

You have to know all the rules, so you know what to tempt us to break.

GAR
04-21-2010, 02:10 AM
These asshats seriously need to learn to take a joke. Insecure zealot bitches.

Guess what fuckers? Your prophet gets ridiculed LIKE ALL THE OTHERS. DEAL WITH IT. :mad:

I gladly await news that the site is secure enough for me to cuntinue my discussions regarding this man-made god.

Until then I must withold and I'm unhappy of that.

GAR
04-21-2010, 02:15 AM

The only further thing I could figure out was my link in my alias profile as "Al-" well you know the spelling.. linked to Islamictube.

Yes it is stupid, yes there actually is such a thing and yes after thinking about this alot that's what I think led the jihads to us.

And YES so fucking what? This site's rules says there were no fucking rules here, so we learned we weren't hack-proof.

No fault of mine, at all.

Blackflag
04-21-2010, 02:20 AM
Was it

http://www.islamictube.net/

or

http://www.islamictube.com/

Or was it this one?

http://www.muslimvideo.com/

Fuck them with a bacon cock.

GAR
04-21-2010, 02:26 AM
Whichever one plays the camelfucker vids

Igosplut
04-21-2010, 06:29 AM
The only further thing I could figure out was my link in my alias profile as "Al-" well you know the spelling.. linked to Islamictube.

Yes it is stupid, yes there actually is such a thing and yes after thinking about this alot that's what I think led the jihads to us.

And YES so fucking what? This site's rules says there were no fucking rules here, so we learned we weren't hack-proof.

No fault of mine, at all.

Not that you didn't send them the link to your alias here inviting the shitfest, right??

Nickdfresh
04-21-2010, 09:12 AM

But GAyR's idiocy is his fault...

Nickdfresh
04-21-2010, 09:16 AM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/photobastard/BaconBomb.jpg

Blackflag might want to eat that if you put it between two pieces of genetically enhanced, greasy fried chicken. :)

Diamondjimi
04-21-2010, 09:28 AM
Or between two hairy butt cheeks! :biggrin:

BITEYOASS
04-21-2010, 11:53 AM
Islam is the most insecure religion of all time! Did mohammed have a small dick or something? Because him and his followers don't take criticism very well. Or they're just jealous of BIG COCK JESUS! LOL :biggrin:

http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef0133ecb5f672970b-pi

BTW, this was actually displayed at a catholic church in Oklahoma. And the parishioners threw a shit fit about it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/derek-beres/oklahoma-fears-the-giant_b_540409.html

Little Texan
04-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Iranian woman artist Oranous (who is a Muslim and lives in Tehran) created this iconic painting of a young Mohammed and is selling it online. Though this would seem to violate Islamic and Iranian law, an expert in Iranian Shi'ite customs writes in to say that this particular painting is not forbidden because it depicts a young Mohammed before he was visited by the Angel Gabriel and started receiving his visions, which means that at this stage in his life he is not yet the Prophet

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/misc_mo/Prophet_Mohammad.jpg

Why does Mohammed look like a bitch in this painting, and specifically Madonna?

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
04-22-2010, 01:50 AM
gary wouldnt never hurt nobody.
he is passed out in his own pee again.he isnt hurting anyone but himself.

Blaze
04-22-2010, 03:11 AM
Why does Mohammed look like a bitch in this painting, and specifically Madonna?

Write the artist and ask her.
These folks might be able to contact her.
http://www.lacma.org/islamic_art/intro.htm

I could go into long detail why and the history of how art developed in the regions she is from, but I'll spare you.

Many visuals of humans have this "grand" surreal look from various regions.
Or she might not have a Master's in Art.

Not my style of art, but also, I don't OCD over depicting http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2050/2128834893_35223c5b55_m.jpg

GAR
04-22-2010, 05:17 AM
The minute I'm told this site is secure in the new redesign, I go ballistic on Islam.

Igosplut
04-22-2010, 07:56 AM
And we'll all give up the addy of your bus kiosk/library so they can go jihad your ass.....

Seshmeister
04-22-2010, 08:03 AM
The minute I'm told this site is secure in the new redesign, I go ballistic on Islam.

No site that allows people to register and post will ever be completely secure so why don't you go 'ballistic on Islam' at your own website?

Igosplut
04-22-2010, 08:39 AM
No site that allows people to register and post will ever be completely secure so why don't you go 'ballistic on Islam' at your own website?

Because he WANTS to take this site down. He tried once so.......

Panamark
04-22-2010, 09:00 AM
After last time, I can say unequivocally that any alias that deliberately
taunted an Islamic group (or any group) to hack this website ,
would have every means possible actioned against them to deny
entry here ever again, plus pursual of the legal options available where the
incitation and provocation was so obvious and deliberate.

In fact I would go one step further and say the first post that alias
attempted would be met with aforementioned attention.

Panamark
04-22-2010, 09:02 AM
But Im sure nobody here is of that ilk..... :umm:

Panamark
04-22-2010, 09:07 AM
What a lot of people forget is we turn up in web searches of US based
websites with the word "Army" in the title. To an unwitting party deciphering
in broken English we may come across totally as an enemy and target.

jhale667
04-22-2010, 09:34 AM
But Im sure nobody here is of that ilk..... :umm:

Just the aforementioned douchebag that tried before...

kwame k
04-22-2010, 11:42 AM
....who then had the balls to bitch at us for not having his back.

Diamondjimi
04-22-2010, 02:05 PM
After last time, I can say unequivocally that any alias that deliberately
taunted an Islamic group (or any group) to hack this website ,
would have every means possible actioned against them to deny
entry here ever again, plus pursual of the legal options available where the
incitation and provocation was so obvious and deliberate.

In fact I would go one step further and say the first post that alias
attempted would be met with aforementioned attention.

Dude, that was spoken like a Lawyer, well said! :baaa:

Blackflag
04-22-2010, 02:14 PM
When you register for this site, it should come with a free tampon.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-22-2010, 02:19 PM
why?:umm:

Blackflag
04-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Because everybody acting like a pussy? :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
04-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Because everybody acting like a pussy? :biggrin:

oh. what if the pussies prefer pads?

PETE'S BROTHER
04-22-2010, 04:18 PM
they caved
http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AqC4ykgL8bznrZ0PwjGKwfabvZx4;_ylu=X3oDMTNmcTM wcDZiBGEDMTAwNDIyIHR2IHNvdXRoIHBhcmsgY2Vuc29yZWQgd ARjcG9zAzEEZwNpZC0yNTUyOQRpbnRsA3VzBHBrZ3YDOARwb3M DMgRzZWMDdGQtZmVhdARzbGsDdGl0bGUEc2xwb3MDRgR0ZXN0A zcwMQ--/SIG=13t5lkoke/**http%3A//tv.yahoo.com/south-park/show/492/news/tv-news.en.reuters.com/tv-news.en.reuters.com-20100422-us_southpark_muslims

Nickdfresh
04-22-2010, 10:19 PM
When you register for this site, it should come with a free tampon.

And when you ask to be banned because you can't stop posting, you should change it...

Diamondjimi
04-22-2010, 10:29 PM
they caved
http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AqC4ykgL8bznrZ0PwjGKwfabvZx4;_ylu=X3oDMTNmcTM wcDZiBGEDMTAwNDIyIHR2IHNvdXRoIHBhcmsgY2Vuc29yZWQgd ARjcG9zAzEEZwNpZC0yNTUyOQRpbnRsA3VzBHBrZ3YDOARwb3M DMgRzZWMDdGQtZmVhdARzbGsDdGl0bGUEc2xwb3MDRgR0ZXN0A zcwMQ--/SIG=13t5lkoke/**http%3A//tv.yahoo.com/south-park/show/492/news/tv-news.en.reuters.com/tv-news.en.reuters.com-20100422-us_southpark_muslims

Muslim terrorists 1
First amendment 0

hambon4lif
04-22-2010, 11:50 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZbtgjx9xE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZbtgjx9xE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Blackflag
04-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Everybody is a pussy. Period.

hambon4lif
04-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Everybody is a pussy. Period.You said 'pussy' and 'period' in the same sentence. From my experience with bitches....this is not a good sign!
I choose to speak to you the other three weeks of the month..when you're a little more tolerable.

Blackflag
04-23-2010, 12:02 AM
You said 'pussy' and 'period' in the same sentence.

It was two sentences. But you were only off by one, so that was really fucking close!

hambon4lif
04-23-2010, 12:23 AM
It was two sentences. But you were only off by one, so that was really fucking close!This world is full of surprises!
Who would've thought that someone who can review a movie in three words or less would be such a Language Arts scholar?

This one's for you, trailerpark! Talk at ya' next week!:baaa:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/avPx_ZcxgTY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/avPx_ZcxgTY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Blaze
04-23-2010, 07:53 AM
:mad0233: Damn it!
How dare the Cooper marginalize the Gingers! It was the Gingers that were the radicals!
I cannot believe Cooper handed over the Ginger's assault on Tom Cruise to the Radical(cults) Muslims!

And that whiny Ayraan!
My goodness she acts like she is the only person in the whole world that has been stalked!

She should go speak out against the drug cartels in Mexico!
She will find out what a real organized stalking is!

Very graphic link
=http://www.bestgore.com/latin-american-wars/mexican-narco-drug-wars-megapost/]Mexican Narco Drug Wars Megapost

Just because someone uses one radical over another to line their 15 minutes of fame, they are to get special protection simply because they choose to speak out about corruption by slandering a whole group people of one religion?

Or simply put-
Why should she get special protection from stalking because she used Islam as a flash point?
That was her choice, she could have choose the drug cartels and would have been sitting alone.
Theo had little to no connection to Islam, he choose that subject because it would get his 15 mins faster.

Speaking out against the pedo priest shuffling pope is not the same as saying all catholics are fucked up. Or saying that if you are Catholic that you approve what the drug cartels do, because most drug lords are catholic.

And saying that all Spanish people are to blame for the drug lords that maim and kill thousands is wrong.

I am a little surprised Cooper made this non-issue an issue.

And if South Park guys want to run a a network their way, they should buy one for themselves.
I sure don't see them taking on the drug cartels.
Or for that matter corruption.

That said Here is 201
It can't be seen at Southpark.com. Because the Southpark guys decided we shouldn't see it.

If or when they get to put up the other one, will they show both?

Blaze
04-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Opps. Sorry.... broken link in above post
Very graphic link
http://www.bestgore.com/latin-american-wars/mexican-narco-drug-wars-megapost/

If someone would fix it that would be nice

thome
04-23-2010, 09:51 AM
If anyone happened to see the conclusion to this cliffhanger cartoon in the first one they said Mohammed all show long, but put up the big [CENSORED] sign to cover "The Image".

The conclusion the beeped every dialogue of the verbal word, Mohammed. Perhaps 30 beeps just for that.

The at the end the characters explained how they felt ( concluding southpark "characters" explaining what the fukk) and bleeps lasted about 45 seconds.

Wierdest TV show I have ever seen.

Here is the skoop:
That show is really a over 21 show anyway so lots of what they put on tv is of a questional character comedy...like Vegas it ain't for kids.

Some things shouldn't be said over the "air" anyway.I am just saying.

What Muslim fanatics do in the name of Mohammed is pud compared to parody of thier Godhead.

P>S> All the bleeps were in the script, it wasn't done by anyone outside of the actual script and initial design drawings ,there was no overlay by "studio objective" Hedda Hopper wasn't bashing this ..It was all part of the sales tool of the shows creators...bringing it all to light yet playing all sides at once.