PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Hagar claims he was visited by (and influenced by) aliens...

fryingdutchman
04-23-2010, 08:39 PM
From the Van Halen News Desk (www.vhnd.com)
Legendary rock star, Sammy Hagar, has had a successful solo career and was once the singer for the band Van Halen, however it’s possible he had some help reaching his stardom from the stars. Hagar claims that he has had multiple experiences with extraterrestrials who helped influence his music.

In an interview with Guitar World, Hagar told his story: “It’s been a long, long time, but back in about ‘68, in Fontana, California, I had this unbelievable experience that would take this whole interview to even go into… But I’m a firm believer — have seen, have felt, have been contacted three or four different times. I have received information that has been valuable in my life from those people, and they have used me. I’m gonna sound like a complete nut here, but they have used me in an experimental fashion. The easiest way to put it is that they downloaded my brain information. When I was about 19 or 20, they downloaded everything that was in my head. And I caught ‘em doin’ it! I woke up in the middle of the night, thinkin’, ‘What’s goin’ on?’ They were like, ‘Oh, my god, he’s waking up!’ But this was all telepathy — there were no words being spoken. And as soon as I woke up — it was probably three o’clock in the morning — my whole room was so bright that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was wide-awake, I could not move, eyes open, white room, they were still disconnecting — and when they did, it just went bang! Everything went back to normal, back to black. I was shaking, I almost passed out, I was sick to my stomach and almost had to throw up, it was so scary…”

“It sent me on a course of curiosity. I bought a telescope, and I started reading UFO books, and I just got into the whole thing. And since then, there have been three or four other contacts with the same group of people. I don’t know who the **** they are, but I’ve narrowed them down to a people called the Nine, who are called that because they’re from the Ninth Dimension. I’ve named my publishing company the Nine Music after them. It’s a crazy thing, man. But to me, anyone who thinks we’re the only ones here, despite the vastness of the entire universe, is ****ing crazy. Those people gotta be put away — not the guys having these contacts!”

In a news interview Hagar further described the visit, “They didn’t come into my room. They were parked up on a hill behind the house about 12 miles away, and they were connecting into my brain.”

In his book, Alien Rock, Michael Luckman says that when pushed to describe the beings, Hagar said they were just pure energy.

The history of people chanelling a group called “The Nine” goes back possibly over 50 years. According to a story in the Fortean Times, it began with parapsychologist, Andrija Puharich. He brought an Indian mystic into his laboratory who began channeling The Nine. Puharich was also known for discovering the famous psychic Uri Geller, who supposedly also channeled The Nine. Eventually Puharich started a research organization called Lab Nine to find other channellers that were allegedly in contact with this group.

Over the years many famous people have had an interest in “The Nine”, including the creator of Star Trek, Gene Rodenberry, according to the Fortean Times article. Rodenberry had apparently written a script about their channelings, but it never made it into production.

Sammy Hagar isn’t kidding when he says he has had these contacts, and he also claims that there were no drugs involved with these contacts. So is his music influenced by ET? Luckman believes this may be the case for many of the world’s leading artists. If that’s true, there must be some great galactic jams in the cosmos, that hopefully humans will one day be able to take part in.

fryingdutchman
04-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Asshole has finally flipped his wig.

He probably got his vagina hand symbol from the aliens too...

thome
04-23-2010, 08:48 PM
He is explaining to his wife the fistfull of grease in the crack of his ass when he comes back from a 3 day Wobbo Bone Nanza.

That is what all that alien abduction cavity search probing stuff is..duh!

And they make movies about it ..wierd....?........it's just Jed and Cretin Carl bumming each other and getting caught.

Igosplut
04-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Even HE'S not gonna claim that cheezy music. Blame it on the aliens...

Little Texan
04-23-2010, 09:01 PM
So what knowledge did these aliens obtain from downloading everything from Hagar's head? Some shitty lyrics and bad ideas for songs? Somewhere out there, an alien is using alot of "jive" and "love" in his conversations with his friends.

Diamondjimi
04-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Sammy Hagar=Fucking Idiot!!!

chefcraig
04-23-2010, 09:24 PM
So what knowledge did these aliens obtain from downloading everything from Hagar's head? Some shitty lyrics and bad ideas for songs? Somewhere out there, an alien is using alot of "jive" and "love" in his conversations with his friends.

Not only that, but just consider the larger context here for a minute. These aliens have taken the time and effort to travel across nine separate dimensions in order to collect information, not from Stephen Hawking or a selfless humanitarian, but from Sammy Fucking Hagar. In a weird sort of way, this comes as a comforting and reassuring bit of news, as it points out that no matter where you go in the known (and unknown) universe, there are idiots out there as well as living right next door to you.

Northern Girl
04-23-2010, 09:29 PM
This came out many years ago. Dave talked about it on his radio show and interviewed the guy who wrote the book.

Seshmeister
04-23-2010, 09:30 PM
The whole thing started as an excuse when he arrived back at the hotel stoned out his head with a bleeding ass all those years ago...

Dan
04-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Spammy Hagar= Assclown.:D

ThrillsNSpills
04-23-2010, 10:32 PM
Not only that, but just consider the larger context here for a minute. These aliens have taken the time and effort to travel across nine separate dimensions in order to collect information, not from Stephen Hawking or a selfless humanitarian, but from Sammy Fucking Hagar. In a weird sort of way, this comes as a comforting and reassuring bit of news, as it points out that no matter where you go in the known (and unknown) universe, there are idiots out there as well as living right next door to you.

Apparently the process required some refinement.

Anonymous
04-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Old news.

Legendary rock star? Who the fuck wrote that article? And where can I get some of what he was drinking/smoking/chewing?

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
04-23-2010, 11:25 PM
They were like, ‘Oh, my god, he’s waking up!’

:)

Cheers! :bottle:

ShadowOfTheWave
04-23-2010, 11:41 PM
This thread is 8 years late.

fryingdutchman
04-24-2010, 01:12 AM
This thread is 8 years late.

Yet shockingingly still more fun to discuss that a lot of the other things that pass as "thread topics" around here.

Go tell the gang at VHND that they're behind the times.

Speaking of late...where have you been the last 11 years? :rolleyes:

GAR
04-24-2010, 02:32 AM

Very observant point!

Sammy teaching Aliens the art of lying your ass off, most like.

ShadowOfTheWave
04-26-2010, 03:19 PM
11 years ago I was 7 and still watching Nick Jr.

VHscraps
04-26-2010, 03:38 PM
He probably got his vagina hand symbol from the aliens too...

Hahahaha - I always thought that stupid hand thing he did with Mike was the lamest, least rock'n'roll thing since god had crabs.

But - this aliens thing. OK, I think it's crap - but Hagar has been one lucky dude, if you think about it. Consider this - before he joined VH he had just had his first platinum album, but he said at the time that he was losing money by joining VH. I don't think it was just splitting the publishing - that Ed Leffler was a savvy business guy, and Hagar was doing all these crummy songs here and there on sountracks to bad movies, and getting a lot of dough for it.

Just the other week Mike Anthony said VH never really started making money until Hagar (and his manager) joined up. And - remember the DLR lawsuit in the 90s. DLR said he was earning something like 35 cents an album sold on all VH's catalogue and in walked Hagar and his manager and upped it for the rest to something like $1.50 per album sold. Poor Dave was getting ... poor, relatively-speaking while Mike (who, let's face it, probably never wrote much of anything but got a quarter cut) was getting a lot richer.

No wonder Dave was bummed.

But - anyway, Hagar contiunes to make heaps of cash with his Tequila etc. From that to landing in VH when they were already the biggest band in the US, he is as lucky as fuck.

So, all that Red and Nine superstition shit that's being going on all through his career .... eh?!

VanHalener
04-26-2010, 05:47 PM
GREAT!!! JUST FUCKING GREAT!!!
Space is full of sheep too! WhAt tHe FUCK!
If this true I am going to need a lot more ammo.

VanHalener
04-26-2010, 05:54 PM
What is more likely to be the truth is the guy who spunked in Sammy's ass that night was on four hits of acid and some it found it's way into Spam's ass. Acid can make you see and think some wild shit.

fryingdutchman
04-27-2010, 05:03 AM
11 years ago I was 7 and still watching Nick Jr.

So 8 years ago you were 10 and were well-versed in the Hagar/alien story?

Ummmmm....ok.....

:rolleyes:

Golden AWe
04-28-2010, 05:21 AM
Yesss, I've heard voices inside my head too. Those voices just don't end spoiling albums labeled "VH"...

sonrisa salvaje
04-28-2010, 10:33 AM
When you think about it, Sam does have the ability to attach, leech, clone, impersonate and brainwash which are all stereotypical alien qualities.

Coyote
04-28-2010, 10:46 AM
When you think about it, Sam does have the ability to attach, leech, clone, impersonate and brainwash which are all stereotypical alien qualities.

Anybody who's seen his intro video can prove that. Right, Sesh? (Or whoever the fuck it was who told the tale of seeing Hagars concert "intro"...)

Seshmeister
04-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Fuck don't remind me. :)

Coyote
04-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Too late... :biggrin: