PDA

View Full Version : I was banned from DDLR

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 02:58 PM
That's right! First person ever banned from the DDLR. I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow! Thing is... I'm not sure WHO banned me. I doubt it was Von. I don't think he's a hypocrite. I'm really thinking it was Mike Bartels aka SpanishFly Guy. That pussy probably lost it when I revealed him for the punk in hiding that he is. Funny thing is that he should have know by banning me that I'd run right over here and feed him to SHARKS! I wonder how his moms CANCER is doing anyway. Maybe HITCH would like to ask him that ?...

diamond den™
06-03-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
That's right! First person ever banned from the DDLR. I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow! Thing is... I'm not sure WHO banned me. I doubt it was Von. I don't think he's a hypocrite. I'm really thinking it was Mike Bartels aka SpanishFly Guy. That pussy probably lost it when I revealed him for the punk in hiding that he is. Funny thing is that he should have know by banning me that I'd run right over here and feed him to SHARKS! I wonder how his moms CANCER is doing anyway. Maybe HITCH would like to ask him that ?...

I was the first person banned at DDLR.com

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 03:29 PM
And they say they never ban anyone...

Angel
06-03-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
I was the first person banned at DDLR.com

I never saw you banned den... although sometimes I wished you were!

diamond den™
06-03-2004, 03:34 PM
And they say they never ban anyone...

They banned me there like 20 times(I used Aliaes). I have been banned from here before too.

My record for getting banned at a site was 1 post(can't remember the site).

I did manage to get banned from the LINX in 4 posts(I am very proud of that accomplishment).

:)

diamond den™
06-03-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Angel
I never saw you banned den... although sometimes I wished you were!

Yeppers!!!!!, I was the first!!!!! But I did have like 20 Aliaes.......Bob Casey, Julie, Batman, Gerry McKenna etc, etc.

Carmine
06-03-2004, 03:43 PM
HEY FAB,DID NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR "BANNING". NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

Angel
06-03-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
HEY FAB,DID NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR "BANNING". NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

Enjoy her! I see she's here posting peoples personal shit now... good riddance FAB, look like I won, I'm still there and you're not! ;)

Catfish
06-03-2004, 03:54 PM

You're a class act, bitch.

Glad we'll still be able to talk.

SensibleShoes
06-03-2004, 04:02 PM
So was that your goal? Getting banned? Well whatever makes you happy. Congratulations.

SensibleShoes
06-03-2004, 04:02 PM
So was that your goal? Getting banned? Well whatever makes you happy. Congratulations.

Full Bug
06-03-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
Yeppers!!!!!, I was the first!!!!! But I did have like 20 Aliaes.......
Maybe thats why your wife is still locked up in her basement, all those aliaes, and why the fuzz hasnt caught you yet......

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 04:12 PM
LMBO!!! How ironic is that? They ban me yet the entire clan has come over HERE to say hello! Isn't that special!

Funny you'd think they'd want to keep the post count up at therir own site!!! LMFBO!

Yeah Catfish, we can carry on over here if ya want!

And no SS that wasn't my goal, not at all...

Angel, my apologies to you were sincere, I'm hurt to see you were playing me. So much for your religous beliefs huh... BTW what exactly did you win?

Mike B your still the biggest LIAR and two faced MORON on the planet!
I gave you a chance to come clean with me but your to much a jerk to do it!

And lastly, you guys still got a mod that's on my side... Banning me only changes one thing... what I can post on YOUR site... NOTHING ELSE!

SensibleShoes
06-03-2004, 04:24 PM
Well Fab, I don't think anything happened to you over there that warrants you bringing up SFG's mother.

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 04:31 PM
His mother never HAD Cancer SS. It was just another lie he told 1/2 of the internet sweetie... That's why he went into hiding in the first place. Ask around for details...

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Oh and while your asking questions, ask HIM who came to his fucking aide when all the shit was slinging and offered him moral support when all the demons of his BIG lie were falling down around him. Thats right SS, ME. I even named him SpanihFly Guy and kept his secret for him all this time only to find out that he is copping me out in the mods room. And you winder why I'm mad...

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Oh and while your asking questions, ask HIM who came to his fucking aide when all the shit was slinging and offered him moral support when all the demons of his BIG lie were falling down around him. Thats right SS, ME. I even named him SpanihFly Guy and kept his secret for him all this time only to find out that he is copping me out in the mods room. And you wonder why I'm mad...

diamond den™
06-03-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Maybe thats why your wife is still locked up in her basement, all those aliaes, and why the fuzz hasnt caught you yet......

Susie Q™ is the best :)

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 04:59 PM
DD is Susie Q your wife? Does she still post here? Wasn't she the original DLR Chick?

Dr. Love
06-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Sheesh.

What's a little internet drama, huh?

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Doc, you know I LIVE for drama!

Dr. Love
06-03-2004, 05:11 PM
LOL, yes, I know. ;)

diamond den™
06-03-2004, 05:11 PM
DD is Susie Q your wife? Does she still post here? Wasn't she the original DLR Chick?

Yep, Susie Q is my wife. She doesn't post here too much now(Busy with work, family etc).

Yes, Susie was and still is the ORIGINAL DLR Chick :)

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 05:16 PM
For sure... She got it all started! CHEERS!

I'm sure she knows a thing or two about Mike B... What was his name back then??? I can't remember??? I know! vhnj

Dr. Love
06-03-2004, 05:21 PM
You sure that's the same Mike B? What a quandry... Flappo's Best Mate other than Hitch, and Hitch's Mortal Enemy.

If true, very ironic.

Dr. Love
06-03-2004, 05:22 PM
BTW, just out of curiosity, who's feeding your info from the DDLR mod room? I can't figure it out. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Yes Doc I'm 100 % sure. Ask Chelle and Sweet Irony. It's him alright.
As for WHO told me WHAT at DDLR, I will never tell... but that person should be rewarded and not punished. All they did was stand up to FAKE! vhnj has everyone FOOLED! Ask around about vhnj aka SpanishFly Guy aka Mike Bartels...

Eyes of the Night
06-03-2004, 06:26 PM
So MikeB is Spanishfly guy? ...

seenbad
06-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Nevermind

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Yep... Mike B is SpanishFly Guy...

Oh and SS, you asked. Why so quiet now sweetheart?

And Angel... You guys didn't win shit! You forfeited! Pussies!

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 06:43 PM
I may have told you seen but I didn't announce it on the board!

Why are you breaking your silence all of a sudden? Is it because your worried about me or is because you miss dissing on me and thought you'd like to take a shot for the home team? Can't let OLO have all the fun now can we?

Angel
06-03-2004, 07:24 PM
Yep... Mike B is SpanishFly Guy...

Oh and SS, you asked. Why so quiet now sweetheart?

And Angel... You guys didn't win shit! You forfeited! Pussies!

forfeited? You blew it lady... you thought they'd allow you to continue you with your shit, didn't happen now did it.

I'd rather be a pussy than a FUCKIN CUNT LIKE YOU! Warning guys, she'll bite it off after she's done!

Dan
06-03-2004, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the ring side seats ladies.

Dr. Love
06-03-2004, 07:36 PM
C'mon, you can tell me.

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 07:38 PM
Oh there she goes with all the dirty talk again...

Hey Angel... I thought you said in the LAST PM that you sent me that it was the last exchage of words we were going to have. Could you please keep your word on SOMETHING?

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 07:43 PM
Nothing to see Dan. I'm not going to waste good webspace fighting with these cowards who ban me! Funny thing is how I get banned from places and then the same people who ban me follow me around to read what I post and stuff. It amuses me to no end!

Now you Doc, you should KNOW that I would never betray the person who tried to help me. I never EVER will so you may as well stop asking. I'll bake you some cookies or something if that makes you feel any better...

Dr. Love
06-03-2004, 07:44 PM
Will these cookies, if arranged in the proper sequence, tell me who told you...?

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 07:50 PM
Nope... I am a girl of my WORD. This person has my undying loyalty!

Dr. Love
06-03-2004, 07:52 PM
all right, fine. How about a hint?

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Ok hows this for a hint.... NO!

FORD
06-03-2004, 07:58 PM
I see someone hasn't changed much since the Pasture Dump days.....

DLR_EngineRoom
06-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Funny thing is that he should have know by banning me that I'd run right over here and feed him to SHARKS! I wonder how his moms CANCER is doing anyway.

C'mon Fab....I remember you :D ....feeding someone to the sharks....fine; but goin' on about his mother having cancer......that's just way below the belt.

Dr. Love
06-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Ahhhh, I know who it is.

Thanks!

pete
06-03-2004, 08:01 PM
Uhhhhh

"FAB" has a poll for MOD.

Be sure to vote everyone!

Dan
06-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Respect to you Fabulous shadow.

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 08:04 PM
Dont you people READ... His MOM doesn't Have Cancer and never did!!! Having LOST 3 people to cancer I would never stoop that low no matter how angry I was and saying that, having lost 3 people to Cancer makes me twice as bitter that he would lie about his mother having it in the first place. ya dig DLR ER?

Your right FORD. Fab don't change for nobody!

And Doc, no how no way could you figure out who it is...

Fabulous Shadow
06-03-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by pete
Uhhhhh

"FAB" has a poll for MOD.

Be sure to vote everyone!

pete , you set the poll up remember. Traitor!
:p

Seshmeister
06-03-2004, 08:54 PM
And lastly, you guys still got a mod that's on my side... Banning me only changes one thing... what I can post on YOUR site... NOTHING ELSE!

Lisa I banned you and told you I did you weirdo.

I won't have personal threats made to anyone on our site if they include enough of a threat including personal details, real names, addresses whatever.

I've had my run ins with the VH Links people over the years hell I think I'm still banned from there but I won't have anyone making threats of that nature to one of their mods on our site.

We follow the same policy at DDLR which was first worked out at the Army and I'm proud of my apprenticeship here.

In any case you were starting to bore us all.

A word of advice though.

Only a fucking moron registers at a website to troll it using their work email address.

You've made a big mistake. You've given someone that you don't know that you can't touch the power to get you sacked from your job in one email. We have our server log and your companies server log which will tie up. I've checked out your company and I know you would be screwed.

1 email and you lose your job and you're relying on some guy you know nothing about, who you can't bully, doesn't give a fuck amd who has had a bad week at work deciding whether or not to do it on a whim.

That would stress me out, how do you feel?

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Fabulous Shadow who is going to be a lovely to everyone, hell I might even make you post 'Yes master' anytime you see me in a thread.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Catfish
06-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Nothing to see Dan. I'm not going to waste good webspace fighting with these cowards who ban me!

Yes she will. I guarantee it.

Catfish
06-03-2004, 09:43 PM
Holy shit!!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!

Big Troubles
06-03-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

I won't have personal threats made to anyone on our site if they include enough of a threat including personal details, real names, addresses whatever.

I've had my run ins with the VH Links people over the years hell I think I'm still banned from there but I won't have anyone making threats of that nature to one of their mods on our site.

We follow the same policy at DDLR which was first worked out at the Army and I'm proud of my apprenticeship here.

A word of advice though.

Only a fucking moron registers at a website to troll it using their work email address.

You've made a big mistake. You've given someone that you don't know that you can't touch the power to get you sacked from your job in one email. We have our server log and your companies server log which will tie up. I've checked out your company and I know you would be screwed.

1 email and you lose your job and you're relying on some guy you know nothing about, who you can't bully, doesn't give a fuck amd who has had a bad week at work deciding whether or not to do it on a whim.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Fabulous Shadow who is going to be a lovely to everyone, hell I might even make you post 'Yes master' anytime you see me in a thread.

Cheers!

LOL Fucking funny- she can call me sir too. ;) And Im just a huge fan of blow-jobs. Make her give me one! :D

twonabomber
06-03-2004, 10:26 PM

i dunno. finding definitions for misspelled words is always good for a laugh.

meanstreet1
06-03-2004, 10:49 PM
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DLR SITE NOT "DAYS OF OUR LIVES"!!!!

POJO_Risin
06-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Good to see y'all rollin' through here...even if it's for all of this bullshit...

it all has a familiar ring to it...eh Sesh?...

Some things change...but stay the same...

POJO_Risin
06-03-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by meanstreer

This IS a DLR Site...and dude...one thing I know about DLR sites...

Days of our Lives come right along with it for some that take this stuff way to damn serious...

Big Troubles
06-03-2004, 10:57 PM
;) I say there are always gonna be assholes at the party. No matter what, theres always a few. But the rest of us know who the assholes are and keep an eye out. Thats all. And LOSE THE CAPS MAN ITS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!! :D

Big Troubles
06-03-2004, 10:58 PM
and uh, you are missing a few letters in your name.

twonabomber
06-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Days of our Lives come right along with it for some that take this stuff way to damn serious...

get a bunch of Roth fans together and there's bound to be some drama.

POJO_Risin
06-03-2004, 11:15 PM
Well...get a bunch of Roth fans...throw in some alcohol and drugs...

a few Hagar fans...

and the idiots that like both...

and you've got a full blown 8 hour miniseries...

I say bring it all on...it makes a fun watch...

Big Troubles
06-03-2004, 11:19 PM
Yeah and not only that, us superior Roth fans need the inferior "Spammy Fagars" around to make us look like the Greek Gods that we are! :D

POJO_Risin
06-03-2004, 11:24 PM
lmfao...

Greek Gods...with assless chaps...

yessah....

Dr. Love
06-03-2004, 11:25 PM

a few Hagar fans...

and the idiots that like both...

and you've got a full blown 8 hour miniseries...

I say bring it all on...it makes a fun watch...

*shakes fist*

YankeeRose
06-03-2004, 11:27 PM
lmfao...

Greek Gods...with assless chaps...

yessah....

I would love to see that...:D

lms2
06-03-2004, 11:29 PM
I don't think I want to (see that).

Big Troubles
06-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by lms2
I don't think I want to (see that).

especially if pojo really looks like The Lizard King! :lol: Can't picture Morrison wearing any of daves duds. not the elephant vest and glimmering crotch pants. :D

lms2
06-03-2004, 11:51 PM
I try not to picture it anyway. Darn that over active imagination of mine.

FORD
06-04-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by meanstreer

Like sands through the hourglass.....

FUCK, that's it!!

Stefano Di Mera is behind the fucking Van Hagar reunion. Who else could be so evil??

Or was it the Cassidines on Days of Our Lives? I forget... haven't seen those shows in years?? Oh well, carry on then..

Hecubus
06-04-2004, 12:04 AM
Ah Fab Shad....

So tasty & so feisty.

POJO_Risin
06-04-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
especially if pojo really looks like The Lizard King! :lol: Can't picture Morrison wearing any of daves duds. not the elephant vest and glimmering crotch pants. :D

Dude...I don't look like the Lizard King...

I AM the Lizard King...

and I can do anything...;)

at least you didn't think it was Manson...and FORD...the fact that you are spewing out characters from Days of our Lives scares me a bit...

MAX
06-04-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Like sands through the hourglass.....

FUCK, that's it!!

Stefano Di Mera is behind the fucking Van Hagar reunion. Who else could be so evil??

Or was it the Cassidines on Days of Our Lives? I forget... haven't seen those shows in years?? Oh well, carry on then..

LMAO!!!

The Cassidines were General Hospital back in the Luke and Laura days, you dumbass!!! :p

I agree, only Di Mera could come up with such a vile plot of decieving the people of Salem that Spam Hagar is the real Van Halen!!!

cue the music and that fucking hourglass.....

Damn, we're old!!!

POJO_Risin
06-04-2004, 12:42 AM
Holy Christ...

now we are delineating soaps...

excuse me...

YOU are delineating soaps...

Luke and Laura? Jesus Christ...;)

MAX
06-04-2004, 12:44 AM
Pojo, you're in our same age group?

Watching "Days" with your girlfriend back in the 80's while "doing homework" after school was almost a guaranteed code for scamming, feeling titties or doing the entire blockbuster!!!!!

flappo
06-04-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
You sure that's the same Mike B? What a quandry... Flappo's Best Mate other than Hitch, and Hitch's Mortal Enemy.

If true, very ironic.

..big dealio , i like sfg and i don't give a rat's arse what anyone thinks

..there's a LOT of mike B's aboot anyway

www.bakermedia.com

..now that guy 'mike B' is notorious at the rogan board , him and joe hate each other with a passion !

Dr. Love
06-04-2004, 01:58 AM
Well, glad to hear it, Flappo. Not everything in life is so clearly "us vs. them".

Except of course when it comes to bands.

pete
06-04-2004, 02:00 AM
pete , you set the poll up remember. Traitor!
:p

Traitor to who is the question.

The poll is worthless.

surely you realise this?

pete
06-04-2004, 02:04 AM

these are the days of my life

LOL

swear to god

I got 24 year old "friends" who now say "I hate SAMMY." LOL

they heard VH 3 weeks ago!

pete
06-04-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by YankeeRose
I would love to see that...:D

stop by!

LOL

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 01:56 PM
You told me you banned me? I never saw that? What did you do? Email me?

Anyway.. Like I said before, I'm not going to continue this war at this board. BTW I see YOUR boards post count as already dropped subsatantially. Who's bored????

Oh and Shesh. Do whatever you like with my email. I wont call any one master!

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by pete
Traitor to who is the question.

The poll is worthless.

surely you realise this?

Yes I know that Pete... Sarge had told me long before I even started the thread that mods had to be regular users which I am not. I simply made that post to be MOD to for fun. It has been dont ya think? It seemed you were well into it untill you let your little mind be swayed by dykegirl and clan. Some people just cant think for thmeselves...

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 02:04 PM
The thing about you calling my job is this... I also have Mike B's work numbers oh and his home number too. I'm sure his wife would love to hear.... Shall we contine with tit for tat? Why dont you let Mike decide...

Guitar Shark
06-04-2004, 05:31 PM

A word of advice though.

Cheers!

Dude that was AWESOME.

I'm pretty sure that by this point, she has been banned more times by more places than FORD ever was.

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Whats so awesome about it Shark? You think I'd let him or anyone else for that matter intimidate me? Read on, I think I made that clear.
He can do what he want's...

BTW I will be in Seattle the weekend of the 25, 26 & 27 for the Mariners game if you'd like to hook up with my brother and I for a beer or two...

twonabomber
06-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Anyway.. Like I said before, I'm not going to continue this war at this board.

then why start a thread about it in the first place?

Guitar Shark
06-04-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber

Two reasons:

1. She needs the attention; and
2. She has nowhere else to post.

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 06:27 PM

Why? Well, Because I wanted to give all of you any easy place to find me...See how they all wandered over to greet me! They ALWAYS do. And now you did to towna! I see DDLR is jumpin today! Funny how wherevere I am there everbody else is too! How is that for an answer? Good of ya to stop by. Now head back over there for the "Maybe if we keep talking about Fab it'll keep the place exciting thread" ummmkay!

Oh and Shark... Nice of you to swim by everytime you think you can get a stab in at me. Your still a bore I see... Now how about those beers?

Guitar Shark
06-04-2004, 06:34 PM
Oh and Shark... Nice of you to swim by everytime you think you can get a stab in at me. Your still a bore I see... Now how about those beers?

How sad and desperate do you have to be if I am a "bore" and yet you still want to have a beer with me?

meanstreet1
06-04-2004, 06:34 PM

meanstreet1
06-04-2004, 06:35 PM
no shit!

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
How sad and desperate do you have to be if I am a "bore" and yet you still want to have a beer with me?

Dude... It was sarcasm! Twirp!

Roth & Roll
06-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Someone pass the fuckin popcorn...

meanstreet1
06-04-2004, 06:41 PM
;) I say there are always gonna be assholes at the party. No matter what, theres always a few. But the rest of us know who the assholes are and keep an eye out. Thats all. And LOSE THE CAPS MAN ITS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!! :D

Guitar Shark
06-04-2004, 06:43 PM
Dude... It was sarcasm! Twirp!

Sure Lisa, whatever you say.

P.S. -- it's "twerp." :)

Best of luck to you and Frodo.

meanstreet1
06-04-2004, 06:47 PM
what are yOU an english teacher or something. JEEZEL-PEETS!! there i took the caps off mr. anal retentive. why do i have to be an asshole? LOL

i was only funning boss i swear.

relax and don't get your underoo's in a big wad.

also, your right, my name IS all fucked up from when i joined up. how do i get that changed? i'm the new guy so can you also show me where the bathroom is too?? LOL

SIGNED,

YOUR VAN HALEN FATHER

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Oh another Fish yet to FRY! You should know I don't know a DAMN thing about softwear! But knowing YOU you probably meant the Lord of the Rings character! Go back to your waters SHARK!

Guitar Shark
06-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Whatever that meant.

ThrillsNSpills
06-04-2004, 07:11 PM
Translator had the day off.

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Frodo is softwear... And a character from Lord...
If you meant neither then I dont know what YOUR referring to...

Satan
06-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Ah, just like old times....

**throws a couple sinners on the fire and watches the show....**

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Hi ya Satan... I heard ya missed me... I'm Baaaackkkk!

twonabomber
06-04-2004, 07:22 PM

alexpgrimes
06-04-2004, 07:39 PM
That's a good one....:rofl:

Fabulous Shadow
06-04-2004, 07:47 PM
Your right! So thanks for coming over here and keeping the dream alive!!!! Nice ass to decorate the thread too...

Seshmeister
06-04-2004, 08:41 PM
http://www.educationallearninggames.com/images/spelling-bee-bingo.jpg

Dr. Love
06-04-2004, 08:50 PM
Hard to believe some of you are twice my age. :) ;)

SoCalChelle
06-04-2004, 08:55 PM

LOL, you guys are setting a bad example for the children! :D

meanstreet1
06-04-2004, 08:59 PM
damn....thats one fine ass!!! haven't seen one like that since...hmmm...well last night when i looked at my girlfriends!!!! I SAAAYYYY!!

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME....I WANT SOME TOO

meanstreet1
06-04-2004, 09:05 PM
HEY DR. LOVE.....

hows the weather down in the lone star state????

born and raised in dallas town myself and PROUD OF IT!!!

easy on the age thing though......just kidding, i am glad to see a 23 year old who appreciates what a real rock band looks and sounds like..CHEERS PAL!!

my nine year old knows all the lyrics to the 1st two albums.....HOW COOL IS THAT? he also has all my extra classic VH posters adorning his wall. them and KISS.

it looks like you may also be a KISS fan too with a name like dr. love.

good going

Dr. Love
06-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Texas is KICK ASS, I sayyyyyyy!

I am from DFW as well. I miss that place. Nice job on bringing your kid up right!! My girlfriend is from Cincinnati, small world. ;)

twonabomber
06-04-2004, 09:12 PM

in my case, you're ten years off. :D

Dave's PA Rental
06-04-2004, 09:14 PM
fan-fucking-tastic thread!

Dr. Love
06-04-2004, 09:19 PM
in my case, you're ten years off. :D

Hard to believe some of you are 1.5652173913043478260869565217391 times my age... ;)

Seshmeister
06-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Oh another Fish yet to FRY! You should know I don't know a DAMN thing about softwear!

Is softwear clothes to disguise a big gut?

Just wondering...

meanstreet1
06-04-2004, 09:22 PM
it most certainly is a small world. WOW!!

cowboys fan too????

if so then....FUCK....you may be the little brother i never had.........

tell your girlfriend that she's missing nothing right now...........WE ARE COMPLETELY SWARMED AND COVERED WITH CICADA'S RIGHT NOW.

Dr. Love
06-04-2004, 09:33 PM
LOL, definitely a cowboys fan :cool:.

And yeah, her Mom has been calling to complain about them. Daily.

Sigh...

SoCalChelle
06-04-2004, 09:39 PM

Best of luck to you and Frodo.

Oh please tell me you're not referring to Wolfman as Frodo...

diamondD
06-04-2004, 10:52 PM
I see someone hasn't changed much since the Pasture Dump days.....

This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time. It's like a time capsule being opened.

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 01:33 AM
Again...I've been around for a few years...and fought many battles at many boards...been banned in many bars...er...countries...er...boards...all that shit...

Why was I banned? Didn't have to threaten...didn't have to post shit about anyone...just flat called out idiots who didn't know what the fuck they were talking about when it comes to Van Halen...with or without Roth...

Talk to FORD about that...and several other old-timers on this site...

I don't give a shit about respect...I don't give a shit about ranks...and frankly...I don't give a shit about what the hell is going on anywhere but here...

Brett's site is Brett's site...Von's is Von's...and the ARmy is the Army...

if you want to come here and preach about what happened at another site...rock on...

if you want to take credit for a drop in post count...rock on (Fridays are generally a slow day by the way)....

that's what the Army is here for...

As for the rest...Soap Operas are what we do best I suppose...because that's what we're left with after years of bullshit from the band...

My point when this is all said and done is this...people need to stop taking this shit to seriously...who cares who comes and sees you...trust me when I say this...it won't continue for very long...

but if it does...I'll be here watching...this is surely an interesting read...

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 02:25 AM
Disclosure... I got my home pc fixed

Let's see. I started this thread yesterday. As of today it's 4 pages long and contains 116 posts. Love me, Hate me, either way people love to post where I post. Now some people will get angry at my caddyness and swear to their god that they will not post in anymore of my threads... But I will see them lurking... Following me around...Reading for the entertainment value alone... Right seen, dg, Brett... I'm almost addicting! SMOOTCH!

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Hecubus
Ah Fab Shad....

So tasty & so feisty.

HEC! Missed ya baby! Welcome to my PARTY!

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 02:34 AM

I'd love to have this as my avatar, can that be arranged. Great work towna. And to think you took the time for lil ol' me!

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 02:39 AM
Props Pojo... I respect your post and read between the lines...
I was a little out of line with "SpanishFly Guy" but when someone who askes for your ultimate trust turns around and disrespects yours, it's kind of hard to maintain composure. I'm a fly off the handle kind of gal... What ya get is what pops into my head at the moment...

flappo
06-05-2004, 11:07 AM
..fresh air by the sound of your vacuous posts

..play to your strengths , dumbo

..don't post

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 12:28 PM
I agree flappo... I should have thought it through...
Too late now... Not that I care about that banning. All that does is put DDLR at the same level as VHForums Pansey Assesd and Pony Tailed.
I'll stay here and play hard ball with the big boys... I will try harder to watch my p's and q's though... Outta respect for the mods and all...

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 12:38 PM
Look Shadow...seriously...

talking about someone behind their back is horseshit...but it happens daily...that's life at the forums...it's part of the game...

When you start throwing out threats though, and phone numbers and shit like that...that's bannable at any forum...and it's something that we've always banned for here at the Army...

So I don't know the whole story about the DDLR forums...but Sesh is old school...a guy I consider a friend...and if he banned you...he had good reason to. It's not like Sesh has made a living banning people to wield his power...

So if he banned you...chances are...you deserved it...

Now...that puts you in no way...in that position here at the Army...you have a clean slate...

so as far as I'm concerned...what's done is done...

the DDLR Forums are run by the good side...good people...and is a fantastic site...it's that plain and simple...

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Fair enough...

Full Bug
06-05-2004, 01:31 PM

the DDLR Forums are run by the good side...good people...and is a fantastic site...it's that plain and simple...
So how come you never stop by and say hi? :D
Just kidding, both sites are great, if there is a place on this earth were everyone gets along I have yet to see it.....

Fabulous Shadow
06-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Well bug... It's only been a couple a days and the waters here have already calmed... Sometimes you want to go... where everybody knows your name....

pete
06-05-2004, 01:56 PM
Well bug... It's only been a couple a days and the waters here have already calmed... Sometimes you want to go... where everybody knows your name....

show your tits.

quit faking pride.

or self respect

Full Bug
06-05-2004, 02:29 PM
its not like I never come here, have over 500 posts, and in the old Army I was the second highest poster, so its not like I dont come and visit the old bar, Sarge and another few other Webbies are still tops in my book....

FORD
06-05-2004, 03:37 PM
Dude that was AWESOME.

I'm pretty sure that by this point, she has been banned more times by more places than FORD ever was.

It's entirely possible. I've certainly never been banned from DDLR.com

Guitar Shark
06-07-2004, 06:25 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/awesome1r.jpg

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-07-2004, 06:33 PM
ddlr sux

Angel
06-07-2004, 07:04 PM
It's entirely possible. I've certainly never been banned from DDLR.com

Why would we want to? You've never done anything deserving of banning, you know darned well Ford, if there was banning done over there, it's for good reason. (I miss ya, come see me once in awhile, eh?)

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-07-2004, 07:07 PM
we love rotharmy!

Fabulous Shadow
06-07-2004, 07:36 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/awesome1r.jpg

Ahhh GS. Cool to see your Family Photo... Uhhhhh nice looking family ya got there... *cough*

Fabulous Shadow
06-07-2004, 07:38 PM
Why would we want to? You've never done anything deserving of banning, you know darned well Ford, if there was banning done over there, it's for good reason. (I miss ya, come see me once in awhile, eh?)

*coughkissasscough*

Fabulous Shadow
06-08-2004, 11:45 PM
ROTFLMBO!!! I see Angel is STILL riding on my coat tails over at the "hopping DDLR! She has replaced he fookin ugly mug avatar with mine! Some people just never get enough of FAB! Here's the pic she's using without the big X through it!

http://home.earthlink.net/~fab316/photogal/tlisapierce2.jpg

Guitar Shark
06-09-2004, 10:47 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares4.jpg

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 01:31 PM
GS... Do you intend to post your entire family album?

Guitar Shark
06-09-2004, 01:40 PM
GS... Do you intend to post your entire family album?

No... next, I'm thinking of posting all the naked pictures of yourself that you sent me over the years, unsolicited. I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it, since... frankly... most everyone here has already seen them.

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 01:42 PM
I sent you ONE pic and if it makes you feel good post it. After that you have nothing more to come here for since all you really do here is harrass me. Post away law boy! You have my blessing!

Help me out people... How many of you have seen it? You want to see it?

Angel
06-09-2004, 03:15 PM
[B]Here's the pic she's using without the big X through it!

Looks MUCH better with the big FAT x.

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Looks MUCH better with the big FAT x.

Well for someone who was so glad to see me go your sure holding on to the memories! Thanks for keeping my name alive over there! WTG!
BTW- did you ever find out who Raven was? I'm sure THAT will knock you off of your imaginary pedestal!

Angel
06-21-2004, 03:15 PM
Don't really care. But I hear you've turned psycho on HER now. At least that's what she's spouting off at DDLR.

You two make a good pair.

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Angel Angel Angel... What will it take to get YOU off my back?
Let me spell this out for you ok hun. Raven is someones ALIAS. I know who it is, DO YOU??? If you do find out I'm certain your feelings will be crushed because of the horrible things that were said to you by this person you THINK is your friend. I will say this much... This person is NOW pushing it with ME with this latest RAVEN triolgy so they may want to reconsider the latest storyline... Do you read me "RAVEN"...

Oh and Angel... Get over it and move on already!

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 03:44 PM
I sent you ONE pic and if it makes you feel good post it. After that you have nothing more to come here for since all you really do here is harrass me. Post away law boy! You have my blessing!

Help me out people... How many of you have seen it? You want to see it?

I have not seen it, and I want to see it! :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 04:37 PM
BT... I thought you said you wern't going to ask for that! I'm sure Angel will give it to you. I mean she has given it to 1.2 the net already. I just ask that it's not posted...

Angel
06-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Sorry, BT. I don't have it, and even if I did, that's not the kind of shit I pull.

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:08 PM
That's ok. Im a man, and horny by nature. Breats also make me hungry. Probably due to the large quanTITy of milk as a child. ;)
So are the girls getting along now? Are you (Angel) able to make nice with Fab? And if so will there be any huggin going on? :D And not to dwell on the sexual stuff, but if you two hug each other, can I be the meat in the bi-sexual sandwich? PLEASE?!

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 05:08 PM
Nah, at least not using her REAL name...

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:10 PM
Let's all play nice! Give 'em a good shakin' for BT!

Angel
06-21-2004, 05:17 PM
Sorry, BT... I don't go there... and when I do, my husband is the only one allowed in the middle! ;)

Fab and I will never make nice...

The real name IS Angel, Lisa, deal with it. :rolleyes:

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 05:19 PM
I played nice with Angel nice Once BT, I gave her a nice big I'm sorry and a big sweet kiss on the ass. She accepted my apology and we played nicey nice for days and then when I was banned from DDLR she immediatly started talking smack and telling her fellow Fab Bashing Bandwagoneers that she never meant a word of it. I may be lots of things but one thing I'm not is two faced. I was sincere in my apology and she mocked it... She won't get another. Fuck her.

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Oh ok... I didn't mean to further any problems between the two of you's. Can I still be "friends" with either of you or both?

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Sorry, BT... I don't go there... and when I do, my husband is the only one allowed in the middle! ;)

Fab and I will never make nice...

The real name IS Angel, Lisa, deal with it. :rolleyes:

Umm STUPID... when I said REAL name I WAS referring to ANGEL,
Fake names would be, youllneverknow, Bob and What A Rocker remember

Why don't you get over me already you obsessive freak of nature!

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:23 PM
And by friends, I mean Can I see some breats! :D Im kidding! man Im 33 and masterbate while doing the dishes. Is this normal? :lol:

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:24 PM
My real name is Billy Huge-Cock, (it's Native) but I go by Big Troubles.

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Uh oh...Im out the window
Out across the lawn...
I'm gone....

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 05:27 PM
BT you silly man... Geezus, I'm going to have to try and find that friggen titty shot and send it to ya myself!!! But first you have to send one to me...

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Ok, but my tits are quite small and my nipples have hair on them. :D

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:31 PM
I have one pic of me from two years ago ( I have hair now...blonde actually) Im in a canoe up north fishing for pike. If you look close you can see my "nut". :D

People will say, You are crazy showing your pic on the net like that. I say thank you. Any of you stalkers wanna come get some...? Come fucking get some. I dont talk tough, I am. LMAO!

lms
06-21-2004, 05:31 PM
And by friends, I mean Can I see some breats! :D Im kidding! man Im 33 and masterbate while doing the dishes. Is this normal? :lol:

all that hot soapy water will do it every time...

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:33 PM
:D That and those damn dinner forks. You know they really do reach the good spots!

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 05:33 PM
LMBO! BT! Your nothing like I imagined! Your actually adorable!
and I love your nut!

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:34 PM
LMBO! BT! Your nothing like I imagined! Your actually adorable!

Why thank you! And by adorable you mean sexy or gorgeous...right? RIGHT? :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 05:35 PM
SEXY and GORGEOUS!!!

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Whoo-Hoo! :D Thank you. (you lie real fuckin' good!) lol

I have to go eat supper now. Talk to later!

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't lie to you about that BT. If you were ugly, I'd tell ya!

Big Troubles
06-22-2004, 08:14 PM
Oh Fabulous...? Where art thou?

guwapo_rocker
06-23-2004, 01:42 AM
And by friends, I mean Can I see some breats! :D Im kidding! man Im 33 and masterbate while doing the dishes. Is this normal?

Thanks a fucking lot BT my fellow Canadian, I tried the
dishwashing masturbation thing you're talking about.....
and the fucking dishwasher door slammed right on my schlong!!!
I let out a yell that would make even Diamond Dave envious.
You're lucky we aren't in the States, I'd be calling one of those
ambulance chaser lawyers we see on TV and suing your ass!!

Fabulous Shadow
06-24-2004, 01:17 AM
Canadians... ya gotta luv um...