PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm an oldie but goody

adena dodds
04-26-2010, 11:40 AM
but here I'm new. I was part of The Army years ago then I guess I disappeared or it did. It was so cool to get to see the REAL and ORIGINAL Van Halen reunited after how many years?????? You can't beat Diamond Dave. His personality is one that can't be matched. He was so colorful in the 80's when he went soio. I disreguarded Van Hagar.....Sammy was an imposter as far as I was concerned, and could never fill Davids shoes. David Lee, to me, is like a pair of Sensible Shoes, no pun intended. I look forward to hearing more of Van Halen with David Lee Roth till the day I die.....it will help me to gro:hitch::hitch:w old gragracefully! Ha, ha, ha!!!! LONG LIVE DIAMOND DAVE!!!! :hitch:

Sarge's Little Helper
04-26-2010, 11:41 AM
Hi adena dodds! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

chefcraig
04-26-2010, 11:41 AM
When did the "REAL and ORIGINAL Van Halen" reunite?

adena dodds
04-26-2010, 11:42 AM
It's better to be looked over than over looked.
but here I'm new. I was part of The Army years ago then I guess I disappeared or it did. It was so cool to get to see the REAL and ORIGINAL Van Halen reunited after how many years?????? You can't beat Diamond Dave. His personality is one that can't be matched. He was so colorful in the 80's when he went soio. I disreguarded Van Hagar.....Sammy was an imposter as far as I was concerned, and could never fill Davids shoes. David Lee, to me, is like a pair of Sensible Shoes, no pun intended. I look forward to hearing more of Van Halen with David Lee Roth till the day I die.....it will help me to gro:hitch::hitch:w old gragracefully! Ha, ha, ha!!!! LONG LIVE DIAMOND DAVE!!!! :hitch:

adena dodds
04-26-2010, 11:44 AM
You got that straight!!!!!

Sensible Shoes
04-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Welcome from another oldster

Dan
04-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Old Is Good.:D

GAR
04-28-2010, 04:34 AM
welcome back!

Blaze
02-05-2011, 11:30 AM
I'll play along. (I had a very good morning)

Thanks for the friend invite.
Your bio on your profile a great story. It must have been one sign filled 24 hours!

I would suspect you are Gar (long story), but I do not think he is creative enough to pull off a female persona.

I see you are an artist. You got to post a rendition
Renderable (NSW) The male organ of copulation in higher vertebrates (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?59267-Renderable-(NSW)-The-male-organ-of-copulation-in-higher-vertebrates) :baaa:

As for the sainthood, I heard its not all that it is cracked up to be. ;)

:welcomeflowrs:... and in the mean time.
Easy there. Relax.

:umm:

Alternatively, bounce off the walls, freak out, zap it in one big firework show. :biggrin:

ELVIS
02-07-2011, 08:58 AM
Don't be afraid of blaze...she's way too medicated to be a stalker...

:elvis:

Cato
02-07-2011, 06:48 PM
it's one of the characters split off from Blaze

ELVIS
02-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Hmmm...

Cato
02-13-2011, 08:14 AM
notice she doesn't deny...

Blaze
02-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Nope. This adena dodds is not one of my writing names.

And Cato, if you expect an reply in a thread from me, you need to send a PM bringing the conversation to my attention.

For your future reference, Cato, my writing names, pseudonyms, usually carries a marker that identifies me.
My pseudonyms are designed to classify subject matter.
Generally, when asked I identify myself.
I do not do RPGs for entertainment.

Moreover, I have not kissed DLR as stated in the adena dodds profile.

ELVIS
02-13-2011, 10:36 AM
hahahahaha...:biggrin:

Cato
02-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Nope. This adena dodds is not one of my writing names.

And Cato, if you expect an reply in a thread from me, you need to send a PM bringing the conversation to my attention.

For your future reference, Cato, my writing names, pseudonyms, usually carries a marker that identifies me.
My pseudonyms are designed to classify subject matter.
Generally, when asked I identify myself.
I do not do RPGs for entertainment.

Moreover, I have not kissed DLR as stated in the adena dodds profile.
how abnormal.