PDA

View Full Version : Good quote about Sammy From Dave

Sarge
01-10-2004, 11:48 PM
"For years I’ve tried to be a gentleman about this and it’s very frustrating," he said. "Thats part of the reason I left. I think it’s obvious now that what Sam has brought to the band is only….. mediocre at best. "I’ve never met Sam, but I almost feel sorry for the guy. If the old team got back together to do a Farm Aid or AIDS benefit, that 45 minutes would totally eclipse what he has done in his entire career. And Sam would be forgotten," Roth said, adding , "I wonder how he sleeps at night."

Sarge
01-10-2004, 11:48 PM
who is sammy hagar

Sarge's Little Helper
01-10-2004, 11:49 PM
who is sammy hagar

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

buddyh_5
01-11-2004, 12:02 AM
Well the fact is warner brothers flatly told Eddie bring back Dave or leave the VH catalog sells 98% old BH records if you want van hagar check the used bins sammy kicks ass on his own in VH he was a cheap steve perry, no one runs out to replace 5150

Flash Bastard
01-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Punctuation, dammit! It's free and easy to do.

thebuldawg
01-11-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Sarge
[B"If the old team got back together to do a Farm Aid or AIDS benefit, that 45 minutes would totally eclipse what he has done in his entire career. And Sam would be forgotten," Roth said, adding , "I wonder how he sleeps at night." [/B]

Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

But only because it's true.

azcrdnal
01-11-2004, 03:33 AM
very true

DavidLeeNatra
01-11-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Sarge
"If the old team got back together to do a Farm Aid or AIDS benefit, that 45 minutes would totally eclipse what he has done in his entire career. And Sam would be forgotten," Roth said, adding , "I wonder how he sleeps at night."

dave was wrong here...it didn't took 45 minutes...he just needed 5 minutes on the '96 VMA's to make everything being forgotten what happened after 1985...and to make everything impossible than the classic lineup since then...

Gmoney
01-11-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
dave was wrong here...it didn't took 45 minutes...he just needed 5 minutes on the '96 VMA's to make everything being forgotten what happened after 1985...and to make everything impossible than the classic lineup since then...

You hit the nail right on the head!!

Polk High
01-11-2004, 09:32 AM
good point

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

Catfish
01-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Jesus, that was sweet.

POJO_Risin
01-11-2004, 02:07 PM
not even five minutes bro...

the very second he walked on the stage...with the boys...even if they were acting like Beck dropped a bomb the size of a "sack of assholes"...lmfao...

it was 1984 all over again...

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Who is Bette Midler?

Sarge's Little Helper
01-11-2004, 02:07 PM
not even five minutes bro...

the very second he walked on the stage...with the boys...even if they were acting like Beck dropped a bomb the size of a "sack of assholes"...lmfao...

it was 1984 all over again...

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Who is Bette Midler?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

POJO_Risin
01-11-2004, 02:08 PM
Thank you Little Helper...

Quote Master
01-11-2004, 04:49 PM
"You know their (Van Halen) next album is gonna be called Oh, You Miss Him Too? Either that or they're gonna have to figure out an acronym for 'Oops, we fucked up the last decade!'
- David Lee Roth, Popsmear Magazine

Catfish
01-16-2004, 10:39 PM
"I wonder how he sleeps at night."

With his arm wrapped around a bucket of KFC.

Terry
01-17-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

That's one thing I could never understand about Sammy. He somehow equated the four #1 albums he had with Van Halen with outselling the classic catalog, and kept saying he sold 60 million albums with Van Hagar. Just such an obvious lie that it reeks of desperation.

Bottom line is the album sales, even though they are in Roth's favor, are a moot point. The music 'Van Halen' put out with Sammy just plain stunk, with the exception of a half a dozen tunes that had a few decent moments. Doesn't matter if Van Hagar sold roughly half of what the classic lineup did (reality) or sold double what the classic lineup did (Sam's twinkie-gorging induced reality).

Sarge
01-17-2004, 08:00 PM
I will not accept any other singer but Dave in that band.

azcrdnal
01-17-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by buddyh_5
Well the fact is warner brothers flatly told Eddie bring back Dave or leave the VH catalog sells 98% old BH records if you want van hagar check the used bins sammy kicks ass on his own in VH he was a cheap steve perry, no one runs out to replace 5150 sammy kicks ass on his own he fucking sucks.go back to the links.

azcrdnal
who is sammy hagar

Sarge's Little Helper
who is sammy hagar

azcrdnal
01-17-2004, 08:14 PM
right

DlocRoth
01-18-2004, 01:27 AM
Sweet quotes!! When was that original one from? Never heard it. Incidentally, it's good to be back. Haven't been here in a while. REAL GOOD to have the site back up, although Sarge kicked ass as well! :D

Oh, and by the way......being a member of the Roth army....... I personally sleep VERY well at night. Can I get a booya???

Sarge
01-18-2004, 02:10 AM
from 1994

rustoffa
01-18-2004, 03:09 AM
haha,who is sammy hagar?He sang I can't drive 55 and played with ronnie montrose...that's it.The van hagar stuff is baffling.I hold it in no regard....the popularity involved must be similair to the whistle that only dogs hear.

Figs
11-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Oh fuck you. Fuck the lot of you. Fuck you all.