PDA

View Full Version : comin to the US

glenstod
04-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi all, Im flyin over to the USA from Western Australia in early June to visit different folk and the other reason, to meet the mighty Diamond Dave. I am hoping to find out where Dave is and gettin myself to his location. I hope he will give me 10 minutes of his time and sign an autograph and let me have a pic taken with him.
Would he do this if i got to where he is (BTW where the hell is he)
I will fly and drive to where he is if you guys think he would do this for his biggest Western Australian fan.

Keep rockin all

Glen

Sarge's Little Helper
04-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Hi glenstod Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

Seshmeister
04-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Usually he looks for at least 3 days notice before meeting fans. If he is given that notice then you should be able to get a standard issue 30 minute meet and greet at his house in Pasadena where you can pose for photos, tell him your thoughts on every aspect of his career and pick up free memorablia including the usual t-shirts and so on. I went for the VIP package where for $10 you get an hour plus copies of all his platinum disks which make for great decoration in my study.

To arrange this all you need to do is email iamafuckingnutpleasekeepundersurveilance@fbi.gov with dates and times that suit you.

You should also probably include the flight number of the plane you are travelling the to the US on as well as your name and passport number.

Guitar Shark
04-28-2010, 02:46 PM
Usually he looks for at least 3 days notice before meeting fans. If he is given that notice then you should be able to get a standard issue 30 minute meet and greet at his house in Pasadena where you can pose for photos, tell him your thoughts on every aspect of his career and pick up free memorablia including the usual t-shirts and so on. I went for the VIP package where for $10 you get an hour plus copies of all his platinum disks which make for great decoration in my study.

To arrange this all you need to do is email iamafuckingnutpleasekeepundersurveilance@fbi.gov with dates and times that suit you.

You should also probably include the flight number of the plane you are travelling the to the US on as well as your name and passport number.

This is great advice. After you've spent the day with Diamond Dave, please upload your pictures into the Roth Army Gallery. All of us have done that already, with the exception of Steve Savicki, who visited Laura Branigan's grave site instead.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-28-2010, 02:49 PM
This is great advice. After you've spent the day with Diamond Dave, please upload your pictures into the Roth Army Gallery. All of us have done that already, with the exception of Steve Savicki, who visited Laura Branigan's grave site instead.

she's dead? stevie must be crushed:(

Anonymous
04-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi all, Im flyin over to the USA from Western Australia in early June to visit different folk and the other reason, to meet the mighty Diamond Dave. I am hoping to find out where Dave is and gettin myself to his location. I hope he will give me 10 minutes of his time and sign an autograph and let me have a pic taken with him.
I will fly and drive to where he is if you guys think he would do this for his biggest Western Australian fan.

Keep rockin all

Glen

Just look around the U.S. for awhile, you're bound to find him.

Cheers! :bottle:

twonabomber
04-28-2010, 07:42 PM
please don't come to the States, we are already full of nutjobs.

Keep rockin all

Glen

Blackflag
04-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Not for nothing, but I'd rather hear Gloria for the 3 millionth time than listen to any Winger song. I didn't know she was dead.

GAR
04-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Hey, welcome Glenstod!

Roth is in Pasadena, the address isn't hard to find but he's got dogs and a 12ft unscalable wall. I'll let you use one of my extension ladders to boost you over the gate, if you wear one of my custom pork chop necklaces.

Susie Q
05-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Leave it to Sesh....lol...:biggrin:

GAR
07-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Did he wear the porkchop necklace to get his pics?

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
07-22-2010, 10:09 PM
i want my godam money gary or ill post your nakid pictures of you and your nite friends.you remember pauline dont you.