PDA

View Full Version : roth van halen reunion?

goincrazytrib
04-30-2010, 08:02 AM
Hi i wanted to kind of pop in and ask you guys some questions because i'm missing some info and facts about the reunion and stuff,more or less along these lines ...if anybody can help me out i'd appreciate it...? thanks!
i was thinkėng like first off what did you all think of the David Lee Roth and Van Halen reunion but as i'm not too clear
on a few pointers i thought i might as well get it right from the source...you guys!!!
first off....What did you think about the reunion was it positive or not?
Also what i really wanted to know was why didn't Michael Anthony take part in it and why did Van Halen
decide on his son as bass player ..?
Also is the tour reunion still going or is it over and if it is how long did it last..?
Does anybody know if they intend to release a cd..or an alive of some kind...? Which i personally think would be cool
and is it true about what i heard,that they released like a poster that was actually the print from the first
record sleeve and they replaced Michael Anthony's pick with Van Halens son's Wolfgang..?
just wondering about these few facts i just wanted to get some answers let me know what you can ok
keep rockin' see ya take care rockon!!
p.s. goin' crazy will be performing their first gig on the 11th of june so we can't wait to get some videos and stuff and see how we go rock on!!:biggrin:

Sarge's Little Helper
04-30-2010, 08:07 AM
Hi goincrazytrib! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

chefcraig
04-30-2010, 08:39 AM
This might come as a total surprise to you, but you do not have to post every thought that enters your head in a new thread in the Fan Intro section.

kwame k
04-30-2010, 11:18 AM
....or post something that has been mentioned on this board 10's of thousands of times.

Do a cursory search of this board and you'll find everyone's opinion of the Reunion Tour.

You can even read reviews from members here that went to the concert!

Guitar Shark
04-30-2010, 11:53 AM
This might come as a total surprise to you, but you do not have to post every thought that enters your head in a new thread in the Fan Intro section.

gct,

Please listen to Mr. Craig. He knows of what he speaks. This forum is just for people to introduce themselves. Feel free to browse the Main VH forum for the info you are requesting.