PDA

View Full Version : Obama calls out SWAT team on these mean-loooking Tea Party Patriots!

BigBadBrian
04-30-2010, 08:20 AM
The SWAT Team was called in today at the Quincy Tea Party Rally. Obama was speaking at the convention center this afternoon. Ii guess Obama is afraid of these meanies.

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/quincy-0171-e1272490261461.jpg
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/quincy-0221-e1272490429507.jpg
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/quincy-0231-e1272490337794.jpg
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/swat-e1272490658759.jpg
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c2tKIBlTC6c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c2tKIBlTC6c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
http://biggovernment.com/jhoft/2010/04/28/team-obama-calls-out-swat-team-on-tea-party-patriots/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20BigGovernment%20%28Big%20Gove rnment%29

Blaze
04-30-2010, 08:45 AM
he Quincy Tea Party is planning to rally outside the Oakley-Lindsay Center from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Wednesday in conjunction with President Barack Obama’s “White House to Main Street Tour” stop in Quincy.

According to the QTP’s website, participants will rally outside the OLC at the same time Obama will hold a town hall meeting, which is slated to run from 4:05 to 4:45 p.m. The rally will take place “as close to the building as security allows.”

The rally will be “a peaceful thing,” said Steve McQueen, a leader of the Quincy Tea Party. “We’re going to peacefully let people know by our presence that we don’t support all of his (Obama’s) policies. That’s the ultimate goal.”

Later Wednesday, the QTP will hold its own “Maine Street to the White House” event at 6 p.m. at the Quincy Holiday Inn, 4821 Oak.

http://www.whig.com/story/news/tea-party-plans-042710
http://www.quincyteaparty.com/

DEFINITION

CIVIL DISTURBANCE: An unlawful assembly that constitutes a breach of the peace or any assembly of persons where there is imminent danger of collective violence, destruction of property or other unlawful acts.

http://www.dca.state.ga.us/development/research/programs/downloads/law/Chap18-5.html

Blaze
04-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Grannies or not it was a planned confrontation.
And a source which could be used by an unsavory as a cover in an attempt of disproportionate crime.

ELVIS
04-30-2010, 09:27 AM
Hahahahahahaha...

What a stupid b***h you are and what a desparate ploy by our failing president...

:biggrin:

chefcraig
04-30-2010, 09:33 AM
I looked, but couldn't find it. Could someone kindly point out the link that proves the President ordered the SWAT team, as the thread title implies? That's right, the link provided merely uses images from THIS SITE (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=147417), which makes fun of the over-reaction by the part of Quincy Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer, the man responsible for calling in the SWAT team. While I'd admit this was an embarrassing way to provide the President's safety against a minimal threat, it was the work of the municipality's Police Chief who was at fault here, not Obama.

Come on, with all of the obvious faults in this administration, even on a slow news day, this is the best you can do?

BigBadBrian
04-30-2010, 09:43 AM
The buck stops with the Pres, chef, much like liberals held Bush personally responsible for the "free speech zones."

jhale667
04-30-2010, 09:44 AM
I looked, but couldn't find it. Could someone kindly point out the link that proves the President ordered the SWAT team, as the thread title implies? That's right, the link provided merely uses images from THIS SITE (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=147417), which makes fun of the over-reaction by the part of Quincy Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer, the man responsible for calling in the SWAT team. While I'd admit this was an embarrassing way to provide the President's safety against a minimal threat, it was the work of the municipality's Police Chief who was at fault here, not Obama.

Come on, with all of the obvious faults in this administration, even on a slow news day, this is the best you can do?

Dude, you know how Brie HATES it when you interject FACTS into his rantings...:D
Of COURSE that's all he's got.

However, with 1 million scumbags praying for his death, not surprising some rational person might decide to UP THE SECURITY around POTUS appearances...

chefcraig
04-30-2010, 09:52 AM
The buck stops with the Pres, chef, much like liberals held Bush personally responsible for the "free speech zones."

Brian, don't get me wrong here, but this "news" is a reach. On a daily basis, this President and his administration repeatedly step on their own cranks with a frustrating regularity. I'm all for dissent, but come on, a few pictures and a Youtube clip, along with some unsubstantiated nonsense does not a convincing article make. Nor is it necessary, as I said there are far more compelling stories out there.

Try a little harder next time, and aim for some depth. Just because a blog features some snappy pictures and video, doesn't make it worthwhile, let alone newsworthy.

Seshmeister
04-30-2010, 10:09 AM
Surely noone can be so fucking stupid they think the president made that decision.

Then again Bush got a second term...

jhale667
04-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Surely noone can be so fucking stupid they think the president made that decision.

Uh, you did see who the OP is, right? And which idiot immediately agreed with him...? :lmao:

kwame k
04-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Can't get conformation on this yet but........word on the street is Obama called out the Secret Service on these people, too.

Secret Service?????? Isn't that what Hitler used? Why does Obama have to call them Secret? What's he hiding?

kwame k
04-30-2010, 11:14 AM
This just in........Obama, in an apparent racist move, will only use Black SUV's and limousines for his Presidential motorcade.

jhale667
04-30-2010, 11:19 AM
This just in........Obama, in an apparent racist move, will only use Black SUV's and limousines for his Presidential motorcade.

That reminds me...I think I heard Glenn Beck saying something about Obama's "deep-seated hatred of white vehicles"...? :D

kwame k
04-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Just another example of Obama taking away our rights..........

Did you know that his Secret police force was armed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORD
04-30-2010, 11:33 AM

Well, considering the Orwellianly named "free speech zones" didn't exist before Chimpy's illegal occupation of the White House, and don't exist now, who the fuck should we hold responsible for those unconstitutional abominations?

kwame k
04-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Obama

FORD
04-30-2010, 11:45 AM
But I thought it was all Clinton's fault, because he let a fat Jewish girl suck his dick? :confused:

jhale667
04-30-2010, 11:48 AM
Geez, you guys have already stolen all of BigBitchBrie's material...what's he gonna post now? Y'know, besides some Obama/Hitler picture or something else equally stupid?

Guitar Shark
04-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Fucking USPS lost my Netflix DVD. I blame Obama.

kwame k
04-30-2010, 11:51 AM
But I thought it was all Clinton's fault, because he let a fat Jewish girl suck his dick? :confused:

See that's what the Commie Libs want you to believe but Obama has been pulling the strings in this country since the late 1980's.........

Wake the fuck up, FORD :)

kwame k
04-30-2010, 11:53 AM

You'll notice that USPS was doing fine until Obama started regulating it.........

How's that change thingy thing working out for ya ;)

FORD
04-30-2010, 11:56 AM
See that's what the Commie Libs want you to believe but Obama has been pulling the strings in this country since the late 1980's.........

Wake the fuck up, FORD :)

But wouldn't that mean that Obama was also pulling the strings when Poppy Bush (and Chimpy) were in the White House?

Obama's controlling the BCE???

Holy shit, he IS evil!:confused10

kwame k
04-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Would you expect anything less from the Anti-Christ!

kwame k
04-30-2010, 12:13 PM
I'll try dumbing it down for ya, FORD........

Take the first letters of Barack Hussein Obama's name, BHO. Notice that the first two letters are consonants and the last one is a vowel.

Now let's look at BCE........see any similarities.

Barack Controls Everything!

Now is it clear!

Oh, and you do know he faked the moon landing, too.

FORD
04-30-2010, 12:25 PM

Take the first letters of Barack Hussein Obama's name, BHO. Notice that the first two letters are consonants and the last one is a vowel.

Now let's look at BCE........see any similarities.

Barack Controls Everything!

Now is it clear!

Oh, and you do know he faked the moon landing, too.

And he was only 8 years old at the time. Truly he had to be the son of Satan to pull that off! That sneaky Kenyan devil bastard!

BigBadBrian
04-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Brian, don't get me wrong here, but this "news" is a reach.

I agree with you...it IS a reach. Did Obama personally call out the SWAT here or anywhere else? No. But one of the reasons I posted this thread (besides to irritate the frontline liberal faction) was to point out the hilarity of the main-stream media labeling those in the Tea Party Movement as dangerous, violent, and seditious. There's a few crackpots in every bunch, but overwhelmingly the Tea Party people are a peaceful, patriotic bunch.

kwame k
04-30-2010, 12:45 PM
And he was only 8 years old at the time. Truly he had to be the son of Satan to pull that off! That sneaky Kenyan devil bastard!

Now you're getting it.........remember, he's a Muslim and considering those people are from the Devil, he had super-secret Muslim powers since his birth in another country.

Look at The Book of Revelations and you can clearly see how the rein of terra that Obama has unleashed on us was foretold.

I quote......

Revelation....
because the time is near.

Obama.......
The time for change is now.

Revelation.....
who reads and those who hear

Obama.....
people who read this and hear this on TV

As you can clearly see....Obama is quoting Revelation directly and doing it to deliberately to undermine the true God's authority.

BigBadBrian
04-30-2010, 12:48 PM

You better draw it with crayons if you want jhale667 to understand it! :lmao:

jhale667
04-30-2010, 12:54 PM
:dafinger:

http://tiffaneydanielle.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/stfu-bitch.jpg

kwame k
04-30-2010, 01:09 PM
You better draw it with crayons if you want jhale667 to understand it! :lmao:

You do realize that your avatar was the first Anti-Christ, Ronald Wilson Reagan as foretold in Revelation.

Revelation 13

17 ....the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

"RONALD = 6
WILSON = 6
REAGAN = 6
Most efforts to explain 666 rely on complex numerological systems, but the word "psephizo" in the original text implies counting, not mystical calculation. Some variant texts give the number as 616. Ronald W. Reagan?"

Revelation 13

3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder.

Revelation 17

7 But the angel said to me, "Why marvel? I will tell you the mystery .... of the beast with seven heads .... 9 This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads .... 10 they are also seven kings .... 12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast."

"James Brady, press secretary to Ronald Reagan, was shot in the head during an attempt on the president's life. Hearing that Brady's wound was certain to be fatal, a White house staffer mistakenly informed the press that Brady had died. The major television networks announced the death of James Brady. The story traveled throughout the world at electronic speeds. Miraculously, Brady survived his surgery. The press revealed that the man they had been memorializing was still alive."

Seshmeister
04-30-2010, 01:20 PM
I agree with you...it IS a reach. Did Obama personally call out the SWAT here or anywhere else? No. But one of the reasons I posted this thread (besides to irritate the frontline liberal faction) was to point out the hilarity of the main-stream media labeling those in the Tea Party Movement as dangerous, violent, and seditious. There's a few crackpots in every bunch, but overwhelmingly the Tea Party people are a peaceful, patriotic bunch.

They are a bunch of dumb wankers that's what they are.

chefcraig
04-30-2010, 01:21 PM

I dunno, man...ever see the original version of The Manchurian Candidate? That whole scene featuring the seemingly innocuous ladies garden club wound up being particularly sinister, as they were definetly not what they appeared to be.

Blackflag
04-30-2010, 01:23 PM

It was "As Good as it Gets," wasn't it?

Blaze
04-30-2010, 01:52 PM
There were a few tense moments when the crowd moved west down York toward Third Street after the president's motorcade arrived. A Secret Service agent asked the crowd to move back across the street to the north side.
When the crowd didn't move and began singing "God Bless, America" and the national anthem, Quincy Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer called for members of the Mobile Field Force to walk up the street.
The officers, mainly from Metro East departments near St. Louis and dressed in full body armor, marched from the east and stood on the south side of York facing the protesters.
There was no physical contact, and the officers did not come close to the crowd, but there were catcalls and more than a few upset tea party members, including a woman who shouted, "This is communism!"
McQueen also assisted in asking people to step back to the north side of York. The crowd moved back, the officers stayed for about 15 minutes and left, and there were no other incidents.
"It's just a communication issue. We were trying to get them to move across the street," Quincy Deputy Police Chief Curt Kelty said. "We were just trying to move them back, they complied, and it was fine."
Several of the Quincy Tea Party members thanked Kelty as they left the area.
~
Members of Quad Cities and St. Louis tea parties also made the trip. Many laughed as two men walked in front of the gathering, one of them holding a long tree branch.
"Obama's money tree," the man said.

http://www.whig.com/story/news/tea-party-plans-042710

WACF
04-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Sesh...I disagree with this.

They are the result of a government contoled by outside interests...keeping the people divided.

ELVIS
04-30-2010, 02:10 PM

Why do you say that ??

jhale667
04-30-2010, 02:24 PM
Why do you say that ??

Because for the vast majority of the teabagged, it's TRUE.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/if88PgI-vfU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/if88PgI-vfU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

sadaist
04-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Why do you say that ??

Come on Elvis, don't ask questions you already know the answer to. If people could really argue against the tea partiers messages, they wouldn't resort to name calling, stereotyping, and anything else they can think of to discredit the people involved.

"Grass roots movement? More like AstroTurf."....Pelosi

Can't blame them too much as they are only parroting their leaders.

FORD
04-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Do you know what AstroTurf means?

Just like on the football field, it pretends to be grass, but it ain't.

The Koch brothers (BCE in-laws and all around general right wing ultra rich douchebags) are about as far from "grass roots" as you can get, and they're the ones funding the Dick Arm(e)y. Glenn BecKKK works for Rupert Murdoch, and Sarah Palin's scripts are written by Bill Kristol of the treasonous Israeli Right wing moles formerly calling themselves PNAC who have now morphed into some Orwellianly named "Foundation for Defending Democracy" (or something like that).

That adds up to "populism" about as much as Hagar's Hallmark Card lyrics and cheesy synthesizer ballads add up to "Van Halen". You can call it whatever you want, but it don't make it true.

Nickdfresh
04-30-2010, 07:02 PM

Nobody called out a "S.W.A.T." team. They're called "riot police." Dummy.

sadaist
04-30-2010, 08:12 PM
The Koch brothers (BCE in-laws and all around general right wing ultra rich douchebags) are about as far from "grass roots" as you can get, and they're the ones funding the Dick Arm(e)y. Glenn BecKKK works for Rupert Murdoch, and Sarah Palin's scripts are written by Bill Kristol of the treasonous Israeli Right wing moles formerly calling themselves PNAC who have now morphed into some Orwellianly named "Foundation for Defending Democracy" (or something like that).

And they can all be attached to Kevin Bacon in 7 steps or less.

chefcraig
04-30-2010, 08:40 PM
Nobody called out a "S.W.A.T." team. They're called "riot police." Dummy.

To be fair Nick, the SWAT team was on the rooftops of several buildings. But you are correct, they were not marching down the street.

Blaze
04-30-2010, 10:30 PM
It is SOP to have the roof tops covered during a high profile government visit.
And as my other post pointed out , it was SOP to call the the riot police.
These teams are expensive and often share duties.
Dressing out as one of the team members is not simply putting on jeans and a tee shirt.

This was not an ordinary day. The president was there. That fact moved the SOP from one box to the other.

The demonstrators had already stated they intended to "push" security.
There were unknowns from out of town doing shenanigans with a tree branch.
The protest began to impede IDOT and from my brief review IDOT is serious about their roadways.

OR the Chief was participating in the demonstration by colluding with leaders of the demonstration and/or tea group to provide photo ops.
For example; create an opportunity for the Chief to respond to an event.

Giving the benefit of the doubt to the Chief, with the President being in the environment he chose the SOP of the highest regard, which happen to include the trained and expensive Mobile Field Force.
~
Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer called for members of the Mobile Field Force to walk up the street.
The officers, mainly from Metro East departments near St. Louis and dressed in full body armor, marched from the east and stood on the south side of York facing the protesters. with the tree branch.

Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer called for members of the Mobile Field Force to walk up the street.
The officers, mainly from Metro East departments near St. Louis and dressed in full body armor, marched from the east and stood on the south side of York facing the protesters.

Blaze
04-30-2010, 10:38 PM
Having the president visit, though nice, is a big pain in the rump and can be expensive for a town not used to such appearances. .

At least they had matching pants and shirts ;)
Joking! I am sure Illinois has some of the finest tactical guys around :D

Blaze
04-30-2010, 10:42 PM
To be fair Nick, the SWAT team was on the rooftops of several buildings. But you are correct, they were not marching down the street.

Out of curiosity, how did you expect a platoon to arrive on bicycles? or ponies?

Function: The MFF is basically a platoon of police officers of various ranks with a leader. Tactics used are based on small squad tactics developed by the Office of Domestic Preparedness as well as the more traditional Mobile Field Force tactics. A team generally consists of four squads and may be supplemented by specialized units from ILEAS member agencies.

chefcraig
04-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Out of curiosity, how did you expect a platoon to arrive on bicycles? or ponies?

Function: The MFF is basically a platoon of police officers of various ranks with a leader. Tactics used are based on small squad tactics developed by the Office of Domestic Preparedness as well as the more traditional Mobile Field Force tactics. A team generally consists of four squads and may be supplemented by specialized units from ILEAS member agencies.

Oh, ya see...I've only seen the tv show S.W.A.T. and purchased the popular single which accompanied the show. While you can draw upon the internet for your vast storehouse of information (which for one reason or another, never quite seems to apply to what is being discussed), I'm stuck with good old common sense and the TV Guide.

Ever heard the song? It's really pretty damned cool. Seriously, turn it up loud. I believe a movie was made about the show as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AH7g9sYH54&feature=related

FORD
04-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Damn.... I don't think I've heard that song since I was in 4th grade :biggrin:

Blaze
04-30-2010, 11:42 PM
Hmm. That song seems vaguely familiar. I did not know there was a show called SWAT. I do like MASH was it similar? Any good clips of SWAT?

I could not find the Illinois SOP I did find some Org charts for PDs and reviewing them (they generally were the same) the chief followed the book.
I am sure he or she had no interest in blurring the lines during a multi-agency visit.
He or she would have had a choice of
Operatives or administrative

then local patrol or multi-agency units.

In April 1839, the Mayor and officers for the town of Quincy appointed Jacob Gruwell as constable and collector for the town of Quincy. The Quincy police department has grown from that appointment to its current size of 77 sworn officers.

We have gone from a constable equipped with a lantern and a nightstick to the officer of today who is equipped with technological equipment such as in-car computers and video cameras, portable radios and cellular telephones.

Blaze
04-30-2010, 11:45 PM
<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/gpVG6p-SbQmVyITCDwroTg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/gpVG6p-SbQmVyITCDwroTg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
05-01-2010, 04:40 AM
The whole tea bag terrorist thing is overblown. It's like the Democrats are hoping it will happen so they can exploit it. The thing is people in all the political parties are fed up with the lies and bullshit. It's not just Republicans. The thing is the tea baggers know violence won't help their cause and are doing everything they can to make sure it's peaceful protests. Basically, they are taking the Ghandi, Martin Luther King approach because it has a better chance of working than going ape shit. The whole redneck, gun toting, Timothy Mc Viegh, Nazi, Ku Klux Klan, White Power thing is Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, and the left wind press on some fantasy trip. They are actually hoping and praying something tragic does happen so they can exploit it which is sick.

Nitro Express
05-01-2010, 04:42 AM
Who's looking real stupid right now is the Democrats. They are as dumb as the Republicans if not dumber.

hideyoursheep
05-01-2010, 07:16 AM
Any Republican that opposes financial regulations on Wall Street looks pretty damned stupid right now..

BigBadBrian
05-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Any Republican that opposes financial regulations on Wall Street looks pretty damned stupid right now..

Which they don't. But God forbid if the Republicans don't entirely support Dodd's bill and want to make some changes...like give the enforcement power of financial reform back to Congress instead of the Obama Administration (and those after his). Hell, we can't have that, can we? And NO bailouts...NONE! Fuck that $50 Billion contingency fund.

Blaze
05-01-2010, 12:03 PM
The whole tea bag terrorist thing is overblown. It's like the Democrats are hoping it will happen so they can exploit it. The thing is people in all the political parties are fed up with the lies and bullshit. It's not just Republicans. The thing is the tea baggers know violence won't help their cause and are doing everything they can to make sure it's peaceful protests. Basically, they are taking the Ghandi, Martin Luther King approach because it has a better chance of working than going ape shit. The whole redneck, gun toting, Timothy Mc Viegh, Nazi, Ku Klux Klan, White Power thing is Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, and the left wind press on some fantasy trip. They are actually hoping and praying something tragic does happen so they can exploit it which is sick.

Grannies sometimes let bad people have milk and cookies .
And sometimes nice Grannies think the whole police department is just for them.
Besides we all know Grannies would never ploy to get sympathy.

Members of Quad Cities and St. Louis tea parties also made the trip. Many laughed as two men walked in front of the gathering, one of them holding a long tree branch.
http://www.whig.com/story/news/WEB-Tea-Party-043010

Prosecutors say the militia plotted to kill police officers as a first step toward broader violence. Defense lawyers say it's just a case of irrational speech, not sedition.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100430/ap_on_re_us/us_fbi_raids_militia

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20100427/capt.1c99592808ef49ff9260ff682e291178-1c99592808ef49ff9260ff682e291178-0.jpg?x=400&y=256&q=85&sig=lrWutZlfPIG6D6UV0HunHQ--

Nickdfresh
05-01-2010, 07:50 PM

As they always have been in similar circumstances...

Nickdfresh
05-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Which they don't. But God forbid if the Republicans don't entirely support Dodd's bill and want to make some changes...like give the enforcement power of financial reform back to Congress instead of the Obama Administration (and those after his). Hell, we can't have that, can we? And NO bailouts...NONE! Fuck that $50 Billion contingency fund.

Please tell us in detail why the fuck the legislative branch should take powers away from the executive one?

And you ought to put Herbert Hoover in your avatar, your ideas are far more in sync with his...

BigBadBrian
05-02-2010, 07:40 AM
Please tell us in detail why the fuck the legislative branch should take powers away from the executive one?

Take away powers from the executive branch? NO!!!!!

Obama is trying to take it away from Congress with this bill.

FORD
05-02-2010, 09:58 AM
After 8 years of Chimpy/Cheney "unitary executive" horseshit, you aren't in any position to bitch about an executive branch allegedly trying to take power.