PDA

View Full Version : AZ Sheriff shot in the back by illegal immigrant

sadaist
05-01-2010, 05:16 AM
Arizona deputy shot; illegal immigrants suspected
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100501/ap_on_re_us/us_arizona_deputy_shot

By BOB CHRISTIE, Associated Press Writer Bob Christie, Associated Press Writer – 2 hrs 34 mins ago

PHOENIX – A veteran sheriff's deputy was shot and wounded Friday after encountering a group of suspected illegal immigrants who apparently had been hauling bales of marijuana along a major smuggling corridor in the Arizona desert — a violent episode that comes amid a heated national debate over immigration.

State and federal law enforcement agencies deployed helicopters and scores of officers in pursuit of the suspects after the deputy was shot with an AK-47 on Friday afternoon, and the search continued into the night. Deputy Louie Puroll, 53, had a chunk of skin torn from just above his left kidney, but the wound was not serious. He was released Friday night from Casa Grande Regional Medical Center.

The shooting was likely to add fuel to an already fiery national debate sparked last week by the signing of an Arizona law aimed at cracking down on illegal immigration in the state.

Puroll was found in the desert after a frantic hourlong search, suffering from a gunshot wound, Pinal County sheriff's Lt. Tamatha Villar said. The 15-year department veteran had been performing smuggling interdiction work before finding the bales of marijuana and encountering the five suspected illegal immigrants, two armed with rifles.

"He was out on his routine daily patrol in the area when he encountered a load of marijuana out in the desert. He obviously confronted the individuals and took fire," Villar told The Associated Press. "I was speaking with him just a bit ago, and he's doing fantastic."

The deputy was alone about five miles from a rest stop along Interstate 8, about halfway between Phoenix and Tucson. The area is a well-known smuggling corridor for drugs and illegal immigrants headed from Mexico to Phoenix and the U.S. interior.

"Over the past 12 months we've seen an increase in the amount of drugs, and an increase in violence that has been going on in this particular corridor," Villar told KPNX.

"We've had increasing concerns in this area about being outmanned and outgunned, and unfortunately this evening, this is coming true," she added.

The shooting came as Arizona grapples with backlash over its enactment of a tough new law targeting illegal immigration. Civil rights activists, concerned the law will lead to racial profiling, have called for a boycott of the state.

The law signed by Gov. Jan Brewer last week is supported by many in the state, which has become a major gateway for drug smuggling and human trafficking from Mexico.

Its passage came amid increasing anger in Arizona about violence, drug smugglers, drop houses and other problems caused by poor border security.

Villar said the search for the suspects involved numerous helicopters from state and federal law enforcement agencies and scores of officers near Interstate 8 and Arizona 84 about 50 miles south of Phoenix.

"The deputy is a search-and-rescue deputy, so its not uncommon for them to work those areas A) looking for drugs and B) looking for people who need assistance out there," Villar said. "Obviously its a high-traffic area for drug- and human-smuggling."

ELVIS
05-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Be on the lookout for a "blonde Brit" carrying an AK-47...

:elvis:

knuckleboner
05-01-2010, 10:50 AM
this article is fanning the flames. suspected illegal immigant? or suspected drug smuggler? this has nothing to do with illegal immigrants, and everything to do about the war on drugs and border security.

FORD
05-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Yep. And the best way to end drug smuggling is to legalize it. Especially marijuana. Nobody should ever be dying over Mexican dirt weed anyway, because that shit isn't worth it.

And the racist pig Arpaio needs to keep his ass out of this. It's got nothing to do with Maricopa County. The minute I heard he was getting involved, I suspected they were trying to milk this for all they could.

sadaist
05-01-2010, 11:21 AM
this article is fanning the flames. suspected illegal immigant? or suspected drug smuggler? this has nothing to do with illegal immigrants, and everything to do about the war on drugs and border security.

Fanning the flames? You mean like calling for boycotts of AZ based businesses? Calling out the AZ governor & anyone else who supports enforcing the law a racist Nazi?

And border security & illegal immigrants go hand in hand.

Janet Napolatano - Homeland Security Chief was asked a very simple 4 word question by a congressman the other day. "Is the border secure"? Her answer? "That's an unfair question".

WTF?! An unfair question? How the hell is it unfair to ask the head of Homeland Security if a border is secure? It either is or it isn't. She knows it isn't, but can't say so. If it were secure, there would be no illegal immigrants in AZ, no drug smugglers. But Homeland Security can't admit the border is not secure. That would invite everyone else to hop on through (as if they didn't know already), and be an admission that she wasn't doing her job.

I love how she starts off with "If I were asked that question now, in this position.." You dumb bitch. You are being asked that question now, in this position.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ou4K3u9TWCo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ou4K3u9TWCo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

sadaist
05-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Yep. And the best way to end drug smuggling is to legalize it. .

Ah, there's the hopenchangers true colors. And the best way to end illegal immigration is to legalize it.

BigBadBrian
05-01-2010, 11:25 AM
suspected illegal immigant? or suspected drug smuggler?

The suspect can't be both? Sure he can. This story is just one example of the lawlessness going on down at the border right now. Something HAD BE TO BE DONE and AZ is doing it. It's not a matter of racism like FORD might wish, it's about keeping people safe and enforcing the law.

BigBadBrian
05-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Ah, there's the hopenchangers true colors. And the best way to end illegal immigration is to legalize it.

Yeah, let's just give in. We tried that already...it didn't work.

The last time this (amneswty) came up, the Democrat's plan for amnesty was to have them pay all back taxes since they've been here and wait 5 years and pay a $5K fine.

Yeah, that'll work. I'm sure all the illegals have that kind of cash saved up for this. :biggrin:

Seshmeister
05-01-2010, 11:33 AM
On average a policeman is shot dead once a week by US citizens.

BigBadBrian
05-01-2010, 11:39 AM
On average a policeman is shot dead once a week by US citizens.

Well I guess you Europeans need to stay away from the US then...it's the wild west over here.

Do a little more research and tell us all who is doing the shooting and where.

FORD
05-01-2010, 11:52 AM

The last time this (amneswty) came up, the Democrat's plan for amnesty was to have them pay all back taxes since they've been here and wait 5 years and pay a $5K fine.

Yeah, that'll work. I'm sure all the illegals have that kind of cash saved up for this. :biggrin:

There you go again......

Now who used to say that?

Oh right, it was the senile old man in your avatar who signed an AMNESTY bill in 1986.

BigBadBrian
05-01-2010, 11:59 AM

Make that "amnesty" instead of "amneswty"...before the crybaby-assed typo police come and make a Federal issue out of it.

FORD
05-01-2010, 12:02 PM

Common sense solution. Why are people getting killed over a fucking PLANT? Especially the Mexican dirt variety that isn't worth all the trouble anyway. The so called "drug war" is inexcusable. Legalize pot and just leave it the fuck alone. Legalize the harder stuff and treat addiction as a medical problem, rather than a crime. Arizona has some great rehab facilities. Even Florida's most infamous Oxycontin addict right wing gasbag spent some time in one (and I suspect it may have been the one a few miles down the road from my grandmother's house)

As for ending immigration, there ARE similarities with the drug problem, in the respect that criminal greed and fucked up laws created the demand, for cheap labor in this case. If there weren't jobs here for them, they wouldn't bother crossing the border.

BigBadBrian
05-01-2010, 12:02 PM
There you go again......

Now who used to say that?

Oh right, it was the senile old man before the one in your avatar

No it was America's Greatest President....Ronald Reagan....not that senile imbecile Jimmah "Peanut" Carter.

Seshmeister
05-01-2010, 12:17 PM
Well I guess you Europeans need to stay away from the US then...it's the wild west over here.

Do a little more research and tell us all who is doing the shooting and where.

Americans in America.

Nickdfresh
05-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Be on the lookout for a "blonde Brit" carrying an AK-47...

Don't worry though. I'm sure the AK-47 was legally bought in the U.S. and transferred illegally to the Republic of Mexico. I guess we only give a shit when U.S. peace officers are attacked with assault weapons. Do you have any idea how many Mexicans have been murdered in the drug wars, with weapons purchased in U.S. gun stores and shows, largely over turf and the ability to try to quench America's insatiable appetite for illicit drugs?

Nickdfresh
05-01-2010, 07:47 PM
The suspect can't be both? Sure he can. This story is just one example of the lawlessness going on down at the border right now. Something HAD BE TO BE DONE and AZ is doing it. It's not a matter of racism like FORD might wish, it's about keeping people safe and enforcing the law.

Oh do tell us how this law in any way addresses drug smuggling...

ELVIS
05-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Do you have any idea how many Mexicans have been murdered in the drug wars, with weapons purchased in U.S. gun stores and shows, largely over turf and the ability to try to quench America's insatiable appetite for illicit drugs?

No and I really don't care...

FORD
05-02-2010, 12:12 AM
No and I really don't care...

There's that Christian compassion again...... :rolleyes:

sadaist
05-02-2010, 03:41 AM
I guess we only give a shit when U.S. peace officers are attacked with assault weapons. Do you have any idea how many Mexicans have been murdered...

Absolutely! I don't give a fuck about other countries murder rates. We need to stop this world police mentality and worry about our own damned problems.

Nickdfresh
05-02-2010, 03:50 AM
Absolutely! I don't give a fuck about other countries murder rates. We need to stop this world police mentality and worry about our own damned problems.

Actually, YOU need to stop thinking that we're in some fucking bubble and what happens in neighboring states has no effect on us. NAFTA, tighter and more difficult border crossings, and violence in Mexico have made illegal immigration more prevalent than ever (actually, that's not true. Immigration is way down with the recession, but then everyone likes to ignore that too). The U.S. needs a real, efficient guest worker policy that prevents companies from exploiting both undocumented workers and reducing the living wages of Americans. Stop blaming the immigrants, and start blaming the right fucking people!

And stop pretending the Republicans you auto-vote for really want to stop "illegal immigration."

Igosplut
05-02-2010, 06:33 AM
Don't worry though. I'm sure the AK-47 was legally bought in the U.S. and transferred illegally to the Republic of Mexico. I guess we only give a shit when U.S. peace officers are attacked with assault weapons. Do you have any idea how many Mexicans have been murdered in the drug wars, with weapons purchased in U.S. gun stores and shows, largely over turf and the ability to try to quench America's insatiable appetite for illicit drugs?

http://archive.fwweekly.com/content.asp?article=7338

Nitro Express
05-02-2010, 07:14 AM

The US police the world policy will end when we no longer can afford it. It's starting to happen because Japan is making preparations to run their own military because they know the US is going to have to reduce it's overseas bases. Japan has opened it's first naval base since World War II in Africa. The purpose is to protect their shipping interests in pirate infested waters.

Nitro Express
05-02-2010, 07:20 AM
As far as the AK47 mentioned by the press they usually are always wrong. An AK47 is a select fire assault rifle with full automatic and semi automatic fire capability. Actually the AK47 has a threaded barrel and a milled receiver. The more common AKM with it's stamped receiver is what is mostly being used around the world. Then you have the AK-74, the Tantal, and various contract models from China, Romania, East Germany, Poland, Yugoslavia, Egypt, Iraq, Hungary, ect. The chances of the firearm used being an AK-47 are very remote.

Igosplut
05-02-2010, 07:42 AM
As far as the AK47 mentioned by the press they usually are always wrong. An AK47 is a select fire assault rifle with full automatic and semi automatic fire capability. Actually the AK47 has a threaded barrel and a milled receiver. The more common AKM with it's stamped receiver is what is mostly being used around the world. Then you have the AK-74, the Tantal, and various contract models from China, Romania, East Germany, Poland, Yugoslavia, Egypt, Iraq, Hungary, ect. The chances of the firearm used being an AK-47 are very remote.

There's a million AK variations, I have an early 70s one that's Egyptian, and that's a stamped receiver. Norinco (Japan) is the most popular knock-off. Any rifle imported, or otherwise made in the US has to be semi-auto. The one's out there that are full-auto have been altered for that (mostly illegally). There was places that you could buy the full auto parts (auto sear, and a small parts package) legally up until about ten years ago. It's VERY easy to tell a converted AK at a glance as the full auto conversion needs an extra pivot pin in the receiver, and you see the extra pin from the outside.

Igosplut
05-02-2010, 08:04 AM
http://archive.fwweekly.com/content.asp?article=7338

My keyboard was fucked up and I couldn't explain this link. It's an article in a Texas Fort Worth paper that describes the border problem in greater detail. Very informative...

Blaze
05-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Minn. officer killed in ambush, sets off manhunt

By JEFF BAENEN, Associated Press Writer – Sun May 2, 1:52 am ET
ST. PAUL, Minn. – A suburban St. Paul police officer was killed during an ambush Saturday morning, setting off a massive manhunt that ended with one suspect dead and another in custody, authorities said.
Maplewood Police Sgt. Joseph Bergeron, 49, was fatally shot while responding to a reported carjacking. A jogger on a nearby trail heard the shot that killed Bergeron, a married father of two and a 26-year police veteran, and turned back around to see two suspects fleeing, police said.
The jogger used the officer's radio to call for help, and the carjacking victim warned police that at least one of the suspects was armed.
"We're all grieving," Maplewood Police Chief David Thomalla said. "He's one of the finest people I know, and he was murdered today senselessly."
The attack set off an hours-long search by more than 100 officers from over a dozen law enforcement agencies. Officers brandished automatic rifles and police helicopters circled overhead as they searched a wooded area and neighborhoods east of Lake Phalen, near the shooting scene.
Nearly four hours after the shooting, a man darted out of the woods holding a toolbox and an officer tried to question him. The two scuffled, and authorities said the officer shot the man multiple times. Police identified the man as Jason John Jones, 21, of St. Paul, and said he was one of the shooting suspects.
The officer suffered a broken nose and possibly a fractured eye socket, St. Paul police chief John Harrington said. The officer's name hasn't been released, which Harrington said is standard in an officer-involved shooting.
About two hours later, police closed in on the second suspect — Joshua Michael Martin, 21, of Saint Paul — at a nearby apartment near the border of St. Paul and Maplewood, in a neighborhood dotted with small storefronts and well-established older homes.
Martin threatened and tried to commit suicide, but was taken into custody with non-life threatening injuries, authorities said. He was booked into jail on the probable cause charge of murder.
Bergeron was the 17th officer to die in the line of duty in the state since 2000, according to the Minnesota Law Enforcement Memorial Association.
He leaves behind a wife and two daughters.
In a statement late Saturday, his family said Bergeron was a private, hardworking citizen whose "first job was being an excellent dad, husband, brother and friend to many." The family thanked the jogger who called for help and law enforcement officers who responded.
"We will miss him. We will miss him terribly," Thomalla said.
___
Associated Press Writer Colin Fly in Milwaukee contributed to this report.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100502/ap_on_re_us/us_police_shooting_minnesota

FORD
05-02-2010, 02:06 PM
You know, I seem to recall some recent stories about White Conservative Militias planning attacks against police officers. Maybe Minnesota will start arresting people at random who "match the description"?

Nitro Express
05-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Actually Norinco is a company owned and ran by the Chinese military as is Polytech. I used to buy that cheap Norinco 7,62x39 by the case in the early 1990's. 99.9% of the Ak's sold in the US do not have full automatic capability and yes they can be modified but even drilling the hole will get you in trouble and getting caught with an unlicensed machine gun will get you at least 30 years in prison with huge fines attached. Most of those so called full auto parts packages had the tail on the disconnector ground off, so they really weren't full auto. This mod makes the gun give you trigger slap as well, so if you want a better trigger pull, dump the modified military trigger group and put in a Red Star Arms (MADE IN USA) trigger group. Plus, the girl on their posters and calendars is hot.

Nitro Express
05-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Actually, YOU need to stop thinking that we're in some fucking bubble and what happens in neighboring states has no effect on us. NAFTA, tighter and more difficult border crossings, and violence in Mexico have made illegal immigration more prevalent than ever (actually, that's not true. Immigration is way down with the recession, but then everyone likes to ignore that too). The U.S. needs a real, efficient guest worker policy that prevents companies from exploiting both undocumented workers and reducing the living wages of Americans. Stop blaming the immigrants, and start blaming the right fucking people!

And stop pretending the Republicans you auto-vote for really want to stop "illegal immigration."

I own part of a commercial distillery so I deal with people in agriculture and they tell me the same thing. Most Mexicans want to work legally but the US Government makes the process of doing so very difficult. The farmers need people who are willing to work hard for long hours and most American kids are too lazy. Many Mexicans work on stolen Social Security numbers so they actually are paying FICA. The process of getting legal work permits is a quagmire.

That being said certain politicians want the process fucked so it can just give all the illegals amnesty so they get the votes. Certain politicians also want to smuggle in drugs because they are getting a cut. So the problems is about votes, money, and power. Follow the money and oh yeah, many of those business that screw migrant workers give money to campaigns.

Nitro Express
05-02-2010, 02:48 PM
http://redstararms.com/missrsa.wmv :baaa:

ELVIS
05-03-2010, 11:17 AM
You know, I seem to recall some recent stories about White Conservative Militias planning attacks against police officers. Maybe Minnesota will start arresting people at random who "match the description"?

Do you know what a white conservative looks like ??

jhale667
05-03-2010, 11:52 AM

Guessing here, but....Mullet, easy-rider sunglasses... confederate flag....gun-rack in the back of his pickup...Obama/Hitler bumper sticker...etc. etc. :D

BigBadBrian
05-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Guessing here, but....Mullet, easy-rider sunglasses... confederate flag....gun-rack in the back of his pickup...Obama/Hitler bumper sticker...etc. etc. :D

Maybe they look like that horribly ugly motherfucker in that pic on your Twitter account.

Oh wait a minute, that ugly bastard is YOU! :lmao:

ELVIS
05-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Isn't that racial profiling ??

jhale667
05-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Maybe they look like that horribly ugly motherfucker in that pic on your Twitter account.

Oh wait a minute, that ugly bastard is YOU! :lmao:

Hmm, WHO is it that has to respond to every post someone makes again? That was projection on your part, obviously.

And nice try, but -
WHEN have I ever posted my Twitter info here, you fucking stalker weirdo?? Mancrushing bitch. Flattered, but it ain't that kinda party, turd burglar.

Oh, and though may be ugly, I DID fuck your mother, btw. If you'd kept her off the streets, I never would have had a chance to.

Stupid.

FORD
05-03-2010, 01:48 PM

Sure... all I need is "probable cause", like a right wing bumper sticker, or a gun rack in the truck.

If you think that's a ridiculous argument, it was intentionally so. Just like the argument that somebody appearing to be "Hispanic" is probable cause to suspect them of being an illegal alien.

ELVIS
05-03-2010, 02:38 PM
The following example in the image below are:

A) Conservatives

B) Illegal Aliens

C) African Americans

D) Hispanic Americans

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0407/illegal_aliens_FUCK_You.jpg

jhale667
05-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Let's try that again:

A) Conservatives

B) Illegal Aliens

C) African Americans

D) Hispanic Americans

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2387/redneck2009.jpg

FORD
05-03-2010, 03:10 PM

A) Conservatives

B) Dumbass Teabaggers

C) Idiot Americans

D) Domestic Terrorists

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aWNUoaQmjqo/S6qdwiGTR8I/AAAAAAAAHZ8/jCmx6V-jPuM/s400/teabaggers5.jpg

All of the above?

ELVIS
05-03-2010, 03:29 PM
:biggrin:

Igosplut
05-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Let's try that again:

Do you know how ridiculous that picture looks to a guy that's lived his entire life on an ocean????

Swimming around the Ye old mud hole...

MAX
05-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Let's try that again:

Isn't your pic friggin' Wavy Gravy and all of those future libby's from Woodstock? :confused:

FORD
05-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Guess who got pulled over today for smuggling 500 pounds of Mexican weed through Phoenix?

Yep..... it was a white trucker from Georgia.

Does this mean Sheriff Bologna Joe will start profiling random white truckers because they "look suspicious"?

Anonymous
05-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Guess who got pulled over today for smuggling 500 pounds of Mexican weed through Phoenix?

Does this mean Sheriff Bologna Joe will start profiling random white truckers because they "look suspicious"?

'Twas probably stashed in his truck without his knowledge by a Latin Italian Inuit Chinese Negro from Ireland.

Not his fault in the least.

Cheers! :bottle:

MAX
05-03-2010, 04:07 PM

I'm still awaiting the first documented case of a legal immigrant to be "profiled" whilst doing nothing wrong? Since AZ passed this, I mean...

jhale667
05-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Isn't your pic friggin' Wavy Gravy and all of those future libby's from Woodstock? :confused:

Nope, it's BlandBitchBrie's dad and all the "kinfolk" gatherin' 'round the ol' feeshin' hole! :hee:

FORD
05-03-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm still awaiting the first documented case of a legal immigrant to be "profiled" whilst doing nothing wrong? Since AZ passed this, I mean...

How about a natural born US citizen?

<object height="288" width="470"><param name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" value="http://www.azfamily.com/v/?i=91769419" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="AllowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.azfamily.com/v/?i=91769419" AllowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="288" wmode="transparent" width="470"></embed></object>

PETE'S BROTHER
05-03-2010, 04:39 PM
he was commiting a crime

FORD
05-03-2010, 04:43 PM
I'll bet nobody asked the truck driver from Georgia for his birth certificate.

MAX
05-03-2010, 04:46 PM
I'll bet nobody asked the truck driver from Georgia for his birth certificate.

Didn't need to cos his I.D. was probably already sewn in the back of his soiled, Hanes tighty whities. :barf:

jhale667
05-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Do you know how ridiculous that picture looks to a guy that's lived his entire life on an ocean????

Swimming around the Ye old mud hole...

Dude, that looks ridiculous even to me, and I grew up near areas where that shit actually happens...Brie's family, however isn't close enough to an actual city to be able to go to "one of them fancy cement ponds" so they have to make do with what's available. ;)

BigBadBrian
05-04-2010, 06:05 AM
And nice try, but -
WHEN have I ever posted my Twitter info here.

jhale667 isn't too hard to google. Now I know why you're so bitter and angry: you're an extremely ugly motherfucker who NEVER gets laid, at least by a woman! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nickdfresh
05-04-2010, 09:21 AM

A) Conservatives

B) Illegal Aliens

C) African Americans

D) Hispanic Americans

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0407/illegal_aliens_FUCK_You.jpg

E.) teabaggers who've been tanning

Nickdfresh
05-04-2010, 09:23 AM
jhale667 isn't too hard to google. Now I know why you're so bitter and angry: you're an extremely ugly motherfucker who NEVER gets laid, at least by a woman! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why don't you post your picture, Bri?

You always Google for men?

jhale667
05-04-2010, 09:30 AM

Isn't hard to google, yet you FELT THE NEED TO...because you're a stalker idiot - who's obviously gay for me.

And the ladies of the site seem to disagree with your assessment of my looks, ass bandit. :D The real question is - have YOU ever seen a woman naked? Doubtful.

BigBadBrian
05-05-2010, 12:59 PM
And the ladies of the site seem to disagree with your assessment of my looks, ass bandit.

Post the links to posts in question. I'll bet you can't, you ugly son-of-your-mom-whose-a bitch (and whore)!

jhale667
05-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Post the links to posts in question. I'll bet you can't, you ugly son-of-your-mom-whose-a bitch (and whore)!

What, like I have to prove something to YOU now, shit-for-brains? In some cases I have their phone numbers, asshat - why would I bother posting a link for your sorry ass? Ask them yourself. Just try not to cry when they confirm it. :cry2: :biggrin:

And at least my mom (who's 84 and could still kick your pansy ass) doesn't have a "Now Serving Number __ " display and a fucking turnstile attached to her shit like the ones permanently affixed about the unnamed downs-afflicted goatwhore that birthed you's gaping, smelly, herpes-scarred cockpit.

Still wanna play, bitch? :dafinger:

Blackflag
05-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Children, please.

Nickdfresh
05-05-2010, 09:51 PM

You're such a loser. What would Jesus say?

BigBadBrian
05-06-2010, 10:10 AM
You're such a loser. What would Jesus say?

You wouldn't know. You only use faith when it serves your purposes, like a well-known figure in history.

You'll know what he says one day, though. :)

jhale667
05-06-2010, 10:17 AM
You wouldn't know. You only use faith when it serves your purposes, like a well-known figure in history.

You'll know what he says one day, though. :)

You don't know, either. :Loser: You and a couple of others around here like to pontificate AS IF you do, but you're utterly clueless, don't fool yourself.

BigBadBrian
05-06-2010, 10:21 AM
You don't know, either. :Loser: You and a couple of others around here like to pontificate AS IF you do, but you're utterly clueless, don't fool yourself.

Your mockery of the faith and beliefs of others is quite telling: you're uncomfortable with your own belief system. I pity and feel sorry for you. Seek help.

jhale667
05-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Your mockery of the faith and beliefs of others is quite telling: you're uncomfortable with your own belief system. I pity and feel sorry for you. Seek help.

I have no issues with my own belief system. I have issues with those who force theirs on others.
Funny, I could say the same thing about you. You live in a candy-glass house and throw more stones than anyone else here (well, besides GAyR, so you're in great company of loserdom there), and you are the one who truly needs to seek help - for a MULTITUDE of reasons.

Save your pity for when you look in the mirror. You need it. :Loser:

Nickdfresh
05-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Everytime I see this thread title, I'm reminded of the headline "Jew Burns Reichstag!"

FORD
05-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Everytime I see this thread title, I'm reminded of the headline "Jew Burns Reichstag!"

I know you're the WWII historian and all, but I'm pretty sure Adolf tried to blame that on the commies.

(He blamed pretty much everything else on the Jews though)

bueno bob
05-06-2010, 09:27 PM

Reagan?

Nickdfresh
05-06-2010, 09:54 PM
I know you're the WWII historian and all, but I'm pretty sure Adolf tried to blame that on the commies.

(He blamed pretty much everything else on the Jews though)

Yeah, you got me. :biggrin: It was the commies...

The Jews he blamed for the collapse of the German Army in 1918 that was "never defeated in the field" --despite being rolled up on the Western Front. Funny, but there weren't any Jews in the high command...

Nitro Express
05-07-2010, 01:50 AM
I haven't seen a gun rack in a pickup truck in ages and I live in Wyoming. People don't want them stolen and people don't want the liability of having one stolen and then being blamed for having their rifle too easy to steal. Kids at my high school used to have guns in the rack in their truck at school. Nobody gave it a second thought then. Different times.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 01:52 AM

Say it ain't so! You mean the racial profiling thing DOESN'T always work?

Candy Girl
05-08-2010, 07:28 PM

And you are a CONSERVATIVE? If you continue with personal attacks on people's mothers who have no reason to even be brought into this, you are putting a stain on your political party. I don't normally post in political areas, but this made me angry.
Am I a conservative? YES.

Where's the jackass button when you need it?

Candy Girl
05-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Actually JHale is smokin' hot and talented too. I wouldn't kick him out of my bed.

sadaist
05-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Say it ain't so! You mean the racial profiling thing DOESN'T always work?

Depends on which law you are trying to enforce.

GAR
05-21-2010, 11:49 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=O6qEQ-KnitQ
Actually JHale is smokin' hot and talented too. I wouldn't kick him out of my bed.

I'd kick you outta my bed because of your constant yimmeryammery.. but I wouldn't boot the AZ governoress!

Igosplut
05-22-2010, 06:19 AM

I'd kick you outta my bed because of your constant yimmeryammery.. but I wouldn't boot the AZ governoress!

You're not gonna get the opportunity to sniff the TURDS of a good looking woman, never mind kick one outta bed.

jhale667
05-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Does the librarian telling him to GTFO even count as a "woman talking to" him? :lmao:

ULTRAMAN VH
05-24-2010, 07:30 AM
Moving to Mexico

Dear Mr. President, Senate and House of Representatives:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family (18-20 mouths) into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

Free medical care for my entire family.

English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

All Mexico government forms need to also be printed in English
I want my kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

I want my kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help,
Sincerely,
US Citizen & Taxpayer

Seshmeister
05-24-2010, 08:56 AM

That wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Truck driver is the preferred occupation for serial killers...

ELVIS
05-24-2010, 08:59 AM
fa reel, yo...

ELVIS
05-24-2010, 09:00 AM
Ultraman, I mean...

Candy Girl
05-24-2010, 01:43 PM

I'd kick you outta my bed because of your constant yimmeryammery..

Don't think that will ever happen since I am a woman.

Faggot.