PDA

View Full Version : Freak Republic founder RimJob outs himself as a delusional "birther"

FORD
05-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Re: Obama's birth and qualifications for the presidency
Vanity | May 1, 2010 | Jim Robinson

Posted on 05/01/2010 1:22:30 PM PDT by Jim Robinson

One of the constitutional requirements for the office of the presidency is that he be a "natural born citizen." This was put into place by the founders to keep foreigners or persons who do not bear a non-questionable allegiance to the US Constitution out. Obviously, and admittedly Barack Hussein Obama was born to a foreign citizen and is not 100% American. He's half-American, half-African and all Marxist. He obviously bears no allegiance whatsoever to the US Constitution and is working overtime to destroy it. He's a usurper and should be removed from office. He is exactly the kind of fraud/usurper the founders feared.

Sure, RimJob..... you just keep telling yourself that, you delusional stupid son of a bitch. :biggrin:

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2504697/posts

Terry
05-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Yeah, you sumbeyauch!

thome
05-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Is -Birther- the new Neo-Con..?

Are we going to see this buzzword all day long like durring the 8 years of Bush, to where every Bush involved sentence included the Neo-Con as a qualifier situational method of discredtor.?

Then there was the -Syncophant- from guys who heard DLR use it in a song and gleened off of that endlessly like they had thought it up and parlayed it into a -Interents- sensation.

If any person persued the office of President and knew he wasn't a natural born citizen then he is of a questionable character.

Even if he could lie about it and barely be proved as such.

So, we must assume any man or woman was forthright in his/her original decision to run.

He must slide under the wire of believability he couldn't fool everybody in the whole world could he..?

So, I would say there is no proof that he is not of Qualified Constitutional Birth.

Thus anyone who gains a audience of believers is fleecing the sheep.

jhale667
05-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Birthers suck.

FORD
05-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Some more of RimJob's greatest hits here. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?55709-Racist-pigs-at-Freak-Republic-hit-a-new-low)

FORD
05-01-2010, 09:07 PM
More insanity from RimJob's Digital Trailer Park......

Obama's Unholy Trinity, Hate, Lies And Death. His Villains, Heroes And Victims.

Posted on 04/30/2010 2:25:24 PM PDT by Armaggedon

Satan has used his unholy trinity of black magic to subject the earth into slavery for thousands of years. We must come out of bondage to the deception of his desires and opinions. The keys to freedom are the divine spirits of Love, Truth and Life. The Spirit of God calls out "Let my people go,"

Here is the Christ Spirit revealed. John 14:6-7.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."

The Christ Spirit reveals the Christ. So too, Obama the apostle of Satan, through the unholy trinity of hate lies and death, reveals Satan.

Obama always plans his operations in the same old way. The ill spirits of hate lies and death are portrayed by Obama as a trinity of a villain, a hero and a victim.

No one is safe in Obama world because anyone can be recast in any role Obama decides. Lobbyists are villains until Obama wins and they join his administtration as heroes. To pass Obamacare insurance companies are villains until they are once again useful to Obama. Israel is a hero to Obama until he throws Israel under the bus as villains for livinng in Jerusalem.

Arizona is the villain for trying to cope with the disaster of illegal immigratiion. The illegal immigrants are cast as the victims. Goldman Sachs are heroes for donating to his election until they serve his purpose as villains to get his agenda passed upon America.

Who will be the villains and victims in the oil spill, so that Obama may serve Satan's agenda?

If you see Obama in operation, you see Satan in operation and it always leads to death. We were warned about this from the beginning. We were told not to let our opinions and desires control our lives. However the serpent convinced us otherwise. As for temptations I used the word Obama in place of Eve. The principles are the same. Someone sells out their ego for the temptation to be as god.

"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto Obama, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

And Obama said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

And the serpent said unto Obama, Ye shall not surely die:

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

And when Obama saw that th tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, Obama took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto the democrats and they did eat.

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Obama and the democrats are busy sewing fig leaves together to change the appearance of things and to hide the fact they are naked and wiithout any divine substance.

Satan entices us through desire and opinion to serve his unholy trinity. Obama makes that trinity into his ongoing drama, the villain, the victim and the hero. In the end it is all Satan's agenda and an attempt to deny God.

God calls for us to come forth and be free. God offers us righteous robes of radiance for them that love and serve Him. That is the Triune Christ Spirit of the Way, the Truth and the Life. We must however, come out of slavery to the addicting forbidden fruits, the fleshpots of Obama's Egypt. His desires and opinions. Revelation 18:4.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Love and serve God. The truth that sets us free is to love God. Let Obama play his blame and shame game. Obama serves his god and we serve the Lord. It is a tale of two kingdoms. The time is at hand to restore the kingdom of heaven on earth. One God and one kingdom again.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/2504157/posts

BigBadBrian
05-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Birthers suck.

We'll put them into the same classification as those who doubted Bush's military service. :gulp:

Nitro Express
05-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Obama has spent over a million dollars fighting the birther law suits. He has never released a real certified birth certificate that would be required to get a US Passport. Also, his school records and medical records are locked up tight. You don't spend over a million dollars fighting something in court where a simple release of records would prove.

I remember when everyone went ape shit over the courts deciding Bush would be president even when Al Gore won the popular vote. Obama's birth certificate is the same kind of deal. I think both issues had legitimate concerns but the system today seems to do whatever it wants regardless. I think Obama will be a one term president. We have too many problems that he is just making worse with his crazy spending and power grabbing. The Democrats should throw him under the bus for not doing anything about the Patriot Act and expanding the wars into Pakistan and sending more troops over. So much for his open political process he campaigned on as well. This guy is out to grab as much power as he can at the expense of the average American. The bankers and corporations love Obama. I thought the Republicans were suppossed to be the big business party. The Dems and Reps suck the same Wall Street cock.

knuckleboner
05-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Obama has spent over a million dollars fighting the birther law suits. He has never released a real certified birth certificate that would be required to get a US Passport. Also, his school records and medical records are locked up tight. You don't spend over a million dollars fighting something in court where a simple release of records would prove.

really, he's spent more than a million dollars fighting this? you have any proof of that? or is it, like the so-called kenyan birth certificate, just the figment of someone's imagination?

Guitar Shark
05-03-2010, 08:09 PM
If he read it on the internet, it must be true.

Seshmeister
05-03-2010, 09:13 PM

You haven't really thought this through have you?

If that was the case how come Obama has a US passport?

LoungeMachine
05-03-2010, 09:34 PM
. Also, his school records and medical records are locked up tight. .

Aren't every US citizens' supposed to be?

And certainly POTUS' ?????

:gulp:

kwame k
05-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Come on now! If they had any evidence that Obama wasn't born here, it would of leaked out way before the primaries, period.

Unless of course, Clinton and The Repukes are part of the conspiracy :headlights:

FORD
05-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Come on now! If they had any evidence that Obama wasn't born here, it would of leaked out way before the primaries, period.

Unless of course, Clinton and The Repukes are part of the conspiracy :headlights:

Remember now, "Barack Controls Everything". :biggrin:

kwame k
05-03-2010, 10:00 PM
:biggrin:

Seshmeister
05-04-2010, 07:38 AM

But what actually did come out was that people had been accessing his passport file. The passport that he doesn't have according to the birthers.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/20/obama.passport/

One of the funny things these bozo's expect us to believe is that Obama travelled all over the world as a senator on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the some most senstitive places in the Middle East, Russia, Eastern Europe and Africa. Places like Kuwait,Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, South Africa, Kenya, Djibouti, Ethiopia and Chad.

He did all this without a passport apparently...

Even for an internet conspiracy this one is weaker than an asthmatic newborn kitten.

Nickdfresh
05-04-2010, 08:57 AM
Obama has spent over a million dollars fighting the birther law suits.

Where exactly have you heard he's "spent million$?" I mean I know you've been everywhere and done everything, and like to post completely unverifiable conspiracy shit on the net. But that one should be easy to support with a credible news source...

He has never released a real certified birth certificate that would be required to get a US Passport. Also, his school records and medical records are locked up tight. You don't spend over a million dollars fighting something in court where a simple release of records would prove...

You clueless jackoff. He's released his birth certificate---MOTHERFUCKING VERIFIED BY THE STATE OF HAWAII!!!!--on his website...

There is also boundless supporting evidence such as articles about his birth in the local newspapers of the day...

Are people really this fucking retarded? and all of you jackoffs that actually gave a "thanks" for this post have no right to question Ford's lunatic "inside-job" stuff...

jhale667
05-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Since we know Nyquil, BigBlandBitch et al have READING COMPREHENSION ISSUES, let's recap:

Where exactly have you heard he's "spent million$?" I mean I know you've been everywhere and done everything, and like to post completely unverifiable conspiracy shit on the net. But that one should be easy to support with a credible news source...

You clueless jackoff. He's released his birth certificate---MOTHERFUCKING VERIFIED BY THE STATE OF HAWAII!!!!--on his website...

There is also boundless supporting evidence such as articles about his birth in the local newspapers of the day...

Are people really this fucking retarded? and all of you jackoffs that actually gave a "thanks" for this post have no right to question Ford's lunatic "inside-job" stuff...

And yes, look at who thanked Nyquil for that post - there are people POSTING AT THIS SITE that are that stupid, dude. Kinda sad.

BigBadBrian
05-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Keep your cartoons in the appropriate thread, asshole.