PDA

View Full Version : This will work out well.

bueno bob
05-06-2010, 12:13 PM
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2010/03/joe_arpaio_on_false_mcdonalds.php

If you're Hispanic in Maricopa County, Sheriff Joe's goons have probable cause to arrest you on suspicion of being undocumented. Hey, they can always release you later.

That's the word from the elephant's mouth after an MCSO raid on four area McDonald's yesterday that netted an American citizen, Viridiana Ramirez, who was cuffed and held for four hours as she pleaded with MCSO thugs that she was born in this country and could prove it.

What was Arpaio's response to the news that his Kris Kobach-trained deputies has violated the civil rights of a single mother and terrorized her no end?

"That's just normal police work, " he shrugged in a news conference following the raid. "Sometimes you do have probable cause, you do take people in for questioning, and they're released."

So it's arrest 'em if they're brown first, and sort 'em out later. False arrest and imprisonment be damned.

Perhaps the U.S. Department of Justice and the FBI should follow Arpaio's way of doing things. There's probable cause enough out there that Arpaio's deprived others of their civil rights and done so under the color of law.

So arrest him, and sort out the details later.

And when he whines about it, play a video of Arpaio's statement above. Just do so when I'm around so I can watch the look on his flaccid face.

Never has this county been so in need of federal intervention as it is now. Where are the feds? The DOJ's Civil Rights Division has been probing the MCSO for over a year. What is Attorney General Eric Holder waiting for, a gold-trimmed invitation to act?

U.S. Attorney Dennis Burke has a grand jury ongoing, investigating Arpaio's alleged criminal misdeeds. The same question goes for those involved in that inquiry.

How many more innocent people have to be arrested? How many more cases of racial profiling do there have to be?

How many women will have their jaws busted and their arms broken, as has been the case for immigrant women held in Arpaio's jails?

It's not just women, of course. Last year Julio Mora, an American citizen, and his legal resident father were cuffed and held for three hours during the MCSO's violent immigration raid on Handyman Maintenance Inc., a county vendor.

Mora and his dad are now suing Sheriff Joe and the county. Ms. Ramirez should do the same, and extract her financial pound of flesh for Arpaio's misdeeds.

Arpaio acts as if he and his beige-shirts are above the law. They should not be. It's time for the feds to finally lay it down.

We're all tired of waiting. Tired of the excuses and dithering. Weary of watching yet another mother weep because of the way she was treated by Arpaio's roughneck Hispanic-hunters.

FORD
05-06-2010, 12:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/jinuu/Junk/28334_725571696533_19221527_4211917.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
05-06-2010, 12:48 PM
so how would anyone against this law, propose to fix the problem?

FORD
05-06-2010, 12:59 PM
so how would anyone against this law, propose to fix the problem?

1)Legalize drugs

2)Prosecute employers who hire undocumented aliens

3)Get that racist piece of shit Arpaio out of office by any means necessary

PETE'S BROTHER
05-06-2010, 01:28 PM
1)Legalize drugs

3)Get that racist piece of shit Arpaio out of office by any means necessary

1. could not agree more, marijuana specifically.

2. when they are raided, by the sheriffs office, the media and community are outraged by this PERSECUTION.

3. pick anybody to fill joe's spot, anybody, should they too be forced to not uphold the law?

how do these three points stop illegal immigrants, of all shapes, sizes, colors, and ethnicities, from crossing our border without fear?

Mushroom
05-06-2010, 01:35 PM
This raid was a result of illegals using stolen identity, not the result of the new AZ law. Using a stolen identity is a crime. I know I know, the sheriff's dept. might have used unecessary force. I don't have the perfect solution, because there is no perfect solution when somebody is using a stolen identity... this can wreck the lives of innocent people... credit score, credit card debt.

hambon4lif
05-06-2010, 01:36 PM
2)Prosecute employers who hire undocumented aliensWhile I completely agree with this, it raises an even better question....

How would you propose to fix the problem...of 'undocumented aliens'?

FORD
05-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Any "illegal alien" crossing the border is doing so to make money. Some are looking for work, some are already working (i.e. smuggling drugs) If there is no longer a black market for either labor or drugs, this incentive would be gone.

Mushroom
05-06-2010, 01:38 PM

sometimes the employers don't know. the prospective employee brings in his SSN and everything is cool.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-06-2010, 01:39 PM
This raid was a result of illegals using stolen identity, not the result of the new AZ law. Using a stolen identity is a crime. I know I know, the sheriff's dept. might have used unecessary force. I don't have the perfect solution, because there is no perfect solution when somebody is using a stolen identity... this can wreck the lives of innocent people... credit score, credit card debt.

yes, the criminals, with stolen i.d. make it horrible for the legal latinos and dutch and malaysian folks, who get held for hours while verifying their legal staus. how can it be the law enforcement's fault?

FORD
05-06-2010, 01:42 PM
*hiccup*

FORD
05-06-2010, 01:42 PM

Separate issue. I don't see a lot of border jumpers carrying laptops and spending all day (like GAyR) sitting in libraries or coffee houses with wi-fi. I don't think they're behind the identity theft.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Any "illegal alien" crossing the border is doing so to make money. Some are looking for work, some are already working (i.e. smuggling drugs) If there is no longer a black market for either labor or drugs, this incentive would be gone.

for the honest hard working immigrant looking to make money, yes the flow would slow. for the smuggler, yes, the flow would slow. for the thug fuckfaced gangbangin' piece-o-shite, that only wants to cause mayhem and prey on others, they would continue to come. for the elderly that come to live with their legal family and get better health care, they would continue to come.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Separate issue. I don't see a lot of border jumpers carrying laptops and spending all day (like GAyR) sitting in libraries or coffee houses with wi-fi. I don't think they're behind the identity theft.

the jumpers buy the i.d. from the coyotes and other crooked fucks that are sittin' on their laptop at starbuck's rapin' the illegals from every direction.

Mushroom
05-06-2010, 01:54 PM

How can it be a separate issue? A majority of illegals are knowingly using stolen identity.

sadaist
05-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Viridiana Ramirez, who was cuffed and held for four hours...

... violated the civil rights of a single mother and terrorized her no end

No end? It ended after 4 hours. Terrorized? She was detained, questioned and released. Doesn't sound very terrifying. Yeah it sucks, but that's what happens. If you are at a drug house and it gets raided, you are going to be held & questioned until the police sort out who's who. If you work with a bunch of illegal immigrants and the place gets raided, same thing.

"Terrorized her to no end"...Exaggerate much? I just love how the liberal hopenchangers write such colorful stories.

There will always be times when innocent people are detained & questioned while police sort shit out. As long as the innocents are being released after only a few short hours, people need to pull their panties out from their crack.

Last year Julio Mora, an American citizen, and his legal resident father were cuffed and held for three hours.

Mora and his dad are now suing Sheriff Joe and the county. Ms. Ramirez should do the same, and extract her financial pound of flesh for Arpaio's misdeeds.

Fucking ridiculous.

In 7th grade someone stole a silver pen from the teacher. The entire class had to stay after school and no one could leave the room until the pen was returned. I should sue.

hambon4lif
05-06-2010, 02:32 PM
How can it be a separate issue? A majority of illegals are knowingly using stolen identity.Este es uno de muchos ejemplos....

http://www.dcourier.com/Main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=80661

Blackflag
05-06-2010, 02:51 PM
No end? If you are at a drug house and it gets raided, you are going to be held & questioned until the police sort out who's who. :lmao:

bueno bob
05-06-2010, 04:35 PM
No end? It ended after 4 hours. Terrorized? She was detained, questioned and released. Doesn't sound very terrifying. Yeah it sucks, but that's what happens.

Are you familiar with the sort of treatment potential illegals (legitimately suspected OR NOT) get down there? I assume you're not - consider yourself lucky because it IS terrifying. And four hours can, in fact, seem like an eternity.

How on Earth does it take FOUR HOURS to establish whether or not somebody is a legitimate citizen of the U.S., anyway? I can do it in about three minutes.

If you are at a drug house and it gets raided, you are going to be held & questioned until the police sort out who's who.

Odds are strong that you're not going anywhere in that scenario.

If you work with a bunch of illegal immigrants and the place gets raided, same thing.

Oh, trust me...if you're white, I'm guessing they'll probably assume your legal. Of course, if you're employing illegals, then yeah, maybe the same rules will apply. Working alongside and not in a management/ownership position? Riiiiiiiiight....

"Terrorized her to no end"...Exaggerate much? I just love how the liberal hopenchangers write such colorful stories.

Why does it have to be a "liberal hopenchanger" issue at all? Why does it have to be a partisan issue at all? I know you'd LOVE to crucify Obama and/or progressives for any reason whatsoever, but the fact remains that this is a sign of things that are going to be coming REALLY soon.

There will always be times when innocent people are detained & questioned while police sort shit out.

Nothing particularly wrong with that, unless you're making assumptions based on skin color. I wonder how many white people in the general vicinity were detained for four hours until things were "sorted out"?

As long as the innocents are being released after only a few short hours, people need to pull their panties out from their crack.

For some strange reason, I get the feeling that this is a "shoe on the other foot" sort of situation.

In 7th grade someone stole a silver pen from the teacher. The entire class had to stay after school and no one could leave the room until the pen was returned. I should sue.

Or you could just as easily make the claim that Nicole Simpson's family shouldn't have sued OJ for wrongful death after the legal system failed because you didn't sue Bic the last time you cut yourself shaving. Oh yeah, TOTALLY an on-par parallel there.

:rolleyes:

sadaist
05-06-2010, 05:06 PM
How on Earth does it take FOUR HOURS to establish whether or not somebody is a legitimate citizen of the U.S., anyway? I can do it in about three minutes.

So, for guy #2 you are at 6 minutes? What about guy #10? Now we are up to 30 minutes. What about travel time and gathering everyone up? Another 30 minutes? So now we are at 1 hour. And that is assuming every person in line ahead of you are cooperating at 100%.

the fact remains that this is a sign of things that are going to be coming REALLY soon.

Terrific! It's about fucking time. It's just a shame that our country refuses to attempt to fix our problems until they reach a boiling point and no other choice remains.

Or you could just as easily make the claim that Nicole Simpson's family shouldn't have sued OJ for wrongful death after the legal system failed because you didn't sue Bic the last time you cut yourself shaving. Oh yeah, TOTALLY an on-par parallel there.

I compared being detained in a group until innocence or guilt was determined. You compare a shaving cut to chopping off someones head? Quite the stretch. You really don't have any common sense or objectivity, do you? Just because you think something is happening doesn't make it so.

Jagermeister
05-06-2010, 05:14 PM
I use to travel to Douglas, AZ quite a bit. Honetly most of the time they just put them on a bus drive them back into Mexico and let them go. Right next to the the damn border. They get caught all the time and it's no big deal. Now if they think your a drug dealer god help you. They will take your damn car apart right at the border while you stand and watch. It's a fuckin trip.

MAX
05-06-2010, 05:30 PM
I use to travel to Douglas, AZ quite a bit. Honetly most of the time they just put them on a bus drive them back into Mexico and let them go. Right next to the the damn border. They get caught all the time and it's no big deal. Now if they think your a drug dealer god help you. They will take your damn car apart right at the border while you stand and watch. It's a fuckin trip.

Hey fuckfACE, how much was the bus fare to AZ? Was there a good, all you can eat burger joint or something that motivated such a venture for such a man of your advanced weight? They charge you for one seat or two? Just curious?

bueno bob
05-06-2010, 05:31 PM
So, for guy #2 you are at 6 minutes? What about guy #10? Now we are up to 30 minutes. What about travel time and gathering everyone up? Another 30 minutes? So now we are at 1 hour. And that is assuming every person in line ahead of you are cooperating at 100%.

That logic only works if I'm working ALONE. Isn't there a police force at work here? Four hours must mean they're staffed by retards.

Terrific! It's about fucking time.

Says the guy who'll never have to worry about BEING detained.

"Hell, if it doesn't bother me, it's not a bother!"

Jesus loves ya, bro.

It's just a shame that our country refuses to attempt to fix our problems until they reach a boiling point and no other choice remains.

Escaping the fact that there ARE in fact other choices...

I compared being detained in a group until innocence or guilt was determined. You compare a shaving cut to chopping off someones head? Quite the stretch.

You compared being held by your grade school teacher to being held for four hours on suspicion of illegal status here in the U.S. What, you all of a sudden don't like your own argument? You made the stretch. I showed you the stretch for what it is. Why blame me for it unless you know you don't have an argument?

You really don't have any common sense or objectivity, do you?

Says the guy who compares staying after school because of a stolen pen to being held under suspicion for 4 hours by aggressive police....

Mushroom
05-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Escaping the fact that there ARE in fact other choices...

we have a process for legalization, but it obviously doesn't stop illegal immigration now. explain other choices, rather than automatic amnesty for 12,000,000 illegals. some who are using stolen identities. some who are criminals from other countries. and then, after amnesty for those 12,000,000, what about the next wave - do they get automatic amnesty? what about the foreigners waiting for immigrant visas who are already in the system - automatic approval, or do they get tossed aside temporarily, given secondary status to illegals already here? do the illegals immediately join the Green Card Lottery, right next to the guy who's been waiting for years?

a lot of questions to resolve. what's your proposal?

bueno bob
05-06-2010, 08:22 PM
we have a process for legalization, but it obviously doesn't stop illegal immigration now. explain other choices, rather than automatic amnesty for 12,000,000 illegals.

For one, I never suggested automatic amnesty for 12,000,000 illegals. For two, I think Ford outlined some fairly viable alternatives that could be taken. Myself, I'd like to see a hand extended for native Americans (you know, the REAL owners of this country?) to assist more with border patrol because almost all of them are begging for work and living off of less than $100.00 a month in government assistance because they have NO employment opportunities.

But I guess that means job creation on a local level. Why do that when it's pigeonhole by skin color?

hambon4lif
05-06-2010, 08:49 PM
we have a process for legalization, but it obviously doesn't stop illegal immigration now. explain other choices, rather than automatic amnesty for 12,000,000 illegals. some who are using stolen identities. some who are criminals from other countries. and then, after amnesty for those 12,000,000, what about the next wave - do they get automatic amnesty? what about the foreigners waiting for immigrant visas who are already in the system - automatic approval, or do they get tossed aside temporarily, given secondary status to illegals already here? do the illegals immediately join the Green Card Lottery, right next to the guy who's been waiting for years?

a lot of questions to resolve. what's your proposal?LOL!

I personally, would like to wish you all the luck in the world in getting a straight answer to that question (I already tried-post #7).....especially from this bunch, who seem to be hellbent on blaming everybody and everything else for the current situation in Arizona other than the Federal Government, who spent all this time cross-eyed with their thumbs up their ass...forcing the State to take matters into their own hands.

Once again, good luck!:baaa:

Blackflag
05-06-2010, 08:58 PM

a lot of questions to resolve. what's your proposal?

You're obviously a racist.

bueno bob
05-06-2010, 09:17 PM
LOL!

I personally, would like to wish you all the luck in the world in getting a straight answer to that question (I already tried-post #7).....especially from this bunch, who seem to be hellbent on blaming everybody and everything else for the current situation in Arizona other than the Federal Government, who spent all this time cross-eyed with their thumbs up their ass...forcing the State to take matters into their own hands.

Once again, good luck!:baaa:

Maybe you should google the phrase "SCROLL UP", because there's been a few very straight answers to those questions already provided. Unless you have any whiz-bang answers as to why job creation at a local level is a worse solution than, oh, racial profiling.

You wanna take the time to explain WHY the border patrol SHOULDN'T get the help it needs? Or would you rather just sit back and call this the "only solution" because the BETTER solutions are just too darn hard?

Hey, while we're on the topic, has Arizona actually started recognizing Martin Luther King day yet?

Blackflag
05-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Saying you want to hire more border patrol agents (which is not job creation at the local level) doesn't have anything to do with his questions.

And the border patrol is constantly hiring, if an Indian or anybody else wants a job with them.

bueno bob
05-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Local job creation is unclear then. Well, how about this? Instead of actually paying people for running assist with the border patrol (which is what I'm suggesting), we just pass a bill enforcing every white person in Arizona to run a mandatory three weekends a month for one year doing border patrol?

Nothing wrong with a do it yourself spirit - that's the American way! :D

hambon4lif
05-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Maybe you should google the phrase "SCROLL UP", because there's been a few very straight answers to those questions already provided. Unless you have any whiz-bang answers as to why job creation at a local level is a worse solution than, oh, racial profiling.

You wanna take the time to explain WHY the border patrol SHOULDN'T get the help it needs? Or would you rather just sit back and call this the "only solution" because the BETTER solutions are just too darn hard?

Hey, while we're on the topic, has Arizona actually started recognizing Martin Luther King day yet?Don't try to pull that bullshit on me, homeboy! I'm not a noob! You better axe somebody!

For one thing, this is hardly a new issue we're dealing with here. Immigration Reform has been going on for what seems like forever....and alot of time has passed, elections have come and gone....and we've even elected people into office based on their promises that they were going to do something about it....and what have they delivered?...not a goddamned thing!
Meanwhile, day by day, more immigrants cross the border, refusing or completely avoiding the entire process of how they can be here legally. The cases of stolen Social Security #'s (of legitimate Americans, mind you) are at an alarming rate. Enough for somebody to put their foot down, apparently!
We've reached a point where enough is enough!..the Federal Government has absolutely failed in coming up with any answers or solutions whatsoever, so what you have here, is a case of one state, who deals with this on a daily basis, to handle things on their own.

I have to ask you...as one American to another......how long can this go on?

Ultimately, this ends up being a good thing. Because as you very well know, this is just a law, and if history has taught you anything, it has taught you that laws can be changed and/or altered (and in some cases, ignored entirely!....No one reaches for the Constitution, or even refers to it, unless something flies in their face and interrupts their personal agenda).
Anyways, a radical move like Arizonas only forces the government to quit jacking off and get in their think-tanks, and come up with a more intelligent and cohesive law that makes more sense to EVERYONE.....something they should've been doing in the first fucking place!!

Don't ever try that "slight of hand" bullshit with me ever again, pal!

lesfunk
05-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Land mines all along the U.S. / Mexico border. Problem solved.

bueno bob
05-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Don't try to pull that bullshit on me, homeboy!

I'll pull anything I like on you, dweeb. And you'll consider yourself lucky that you're getting that much, because I'm usually far too elite to cater to your lower ilk.

I'm not a noob! You better axe somebody!

I'd care less either way, actually.

For one thing, this is hardly a new issue we're dealing with here.

True.

Immigration Reform has been going on for what seems like forever....and alot of time has passed, elections have come and gone....and we've even elected people into office based on their promises that they were going to do something about it....and what have they delivered?...not a goddamned thing!

So the obviously logical solution is widespread racial profiling and carding people for infractions no greater than jaywalking? OK...

Meanwhile, day by day, more immigrants cross the border, refusing or completely avoiding the entire process of how they can be here legally. The cases of stolen Social Security #'s (of legitimate Americans, mind you) are at an alarming rate. Enough for somebody to put their foot down, apparently!

So everybody can go out and patrol the border, then. Well, as long as they're white, because they're obviously citizens of the U.S.

We've reached a point where enough is enough!..the Federal Government has absolutely failed in coming up with any answers or solutions whatsoever, so what you have here, is a case of one state, who deals with this on a daily basis, to handle things on their own.

You call it handling things...I call it making a bad problem worse through Gestapo-like tactics.

I have to ask you...as one American to another......how long can this go on?

Until the marijuana trade is legalized (which WILL cut down on a high volume of illegal traffic, not only in Arizona but elsewhere) and until normal citizens want to volunteer their own time and energy to protect their own borders rather than letting the government take actions like this.

Ultimately, this ends up being a good thing.

LMAO

Because as you very well know, this is just a law,

Bullshit.

and if history has taught you anything, it has taught you that laws can be changed and/or altered (and in some cases, ignored entirely!....No one reaches for the Constitution, or even refers to it, unless something flies in their face and interrupts their personal agenda).

We can all hope this is a bright, shining example of "ignored entirely".

Anyways, a radical move like Arizonas only forces the government to quit jacking off and get in their think-tanks, and come up with a more intelligent and cohesive law that makes more sense to EVERYONE.....

Well, considering the uproar on both sides of the fence, saying it makes sense to EVERYONE is a bit of a misleading statement. This is obviously a hot issue on both sides, don't you think?

Don't ever try that "slight of hand" bullshit with me ever again, pal!

LOL. The next time you think you're "intimidating" is the time you'll be laying on the cement looking up at my internet message board boot over your head. ;)

bueno bob
05-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Land mines all along the U.S. / Mexico border. Problem solved.

I'm sure a few Native Americans figure a bullet in your eye socket would be a problem solved as well.

lesfunk
05-06-2010, 11:06 PM
I'm sure you are alone in that opinion

bueno bob
05-06-2010, 11:45 PM
I'm sure you are alone in that opinion

Trust me, I'm not; I've met more than a few VERY hostile native Americans towards whites in general. Difference is, they don't go out and lay landmines or start shooting because you're on THEIR land.

hambon4lif
05-06-2010, 11:53 PM
I'll pull anything I like on you, dweeb. And you'll consider yourself lucky that you're getting that much, because I'm usually far too elite to cater to your lower ilk.
LOL. The next time you think you're "intimidating" is the time you'll be laying on the cement looking up at my internet message board boot over your head. ;)Lol!

Damn, princess.....did you misconstrue my post as "intimidation"? Really? Awwww!
And to think.....I was just digging for the truth.
If I hurt your feelings in any way, I won't apoligize, but I do suggest you take a better look in the mirror and ask yourself if the internet hasn't warped your mind in any way. If you came to the conclusion that you've deluded yourself into thinking you're a real BADASS, or that you've faced the fact that you're a flaming homo, neither one would come as a surprise to me.....at all!
In fact, I find you one of the most delusional assholes I've ever encountered on the internet, which says alot, because I've been doing this for quite awhile now...

At no point during your retort or rebuttal to my post, did you manage to give a straight answer to any of the questions I've asked.....which does nothing but prove my point....and that the defense can rest. The very least the defense has to worry about is an "internet message board boot over their head". LMFAO! You are nothing but a make-believe delusional motherfucker!

Thanks for the laughs......for reals, yo!:lmao::lmao:

FORD
05-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Yeah, I've seen my share of dirty looks at pow-wows and sweat lodges over the years. But that goes away when they get to know me, and realize I'm not there as a "white boy tourist" (or whatever) but rather someone whose way of looking at this planet was similar to theirs before I ever knew anything about their beliefs and traditions.

And I still love this shirt......

http://luckybogey.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/homelandsecurity1492.jpg

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Oh, brother.

FORD
05-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Pibbles, you should drive down to White Swan for the Yakama Nation's pow wow. Who knows, you might learn something?

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 12:46 AM
That's ok, I don't have anything to prove. Probably because I haven't lived a sheltered life in "Olympia, WA."

FORD
05-07-2010, 12:48 AM
No, you have lived a closeted life in "Yakima, WA" :biggrin:

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 12:53 AM
I think you have you and me confused. If you have trouble remembering, I'm the one that's not a douchebag hick.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 01:33 AM
Lol!

Damn, princess.....

Now now. You started the "I'm butthurt!" bitchfest, darling.

did you misconstrue my post as "intimidation"? Really? Awwww!

Not especially.

And to think.....I was just digging for the truth.

Well, pull your finger out. There's no truth up there...and you don't know where that hole has been, mister!

If I hurt your feelings in any way, I won't apoligize,

Now, now, sport. Rest assured you'll have to try much harder than that.

but I do suggest you take a better look in the mirror

...and the rest of your rant is starting to look like "blah blah blah, I'm self important and you suck and blah blah blah", but I'll continue reading anyway. Not because I'm at all interested, but because I'm bored.

and ask yourself if the internet hasn't warped your mind in any way.

Not a bit. My mind was plenty warped prior to the invention of the internet, but I'm glad you're concerned. ;)

If you came to the conclusion that you've deluded yourself into thinking you're a real BADASS,

Oh please.

or that you've faced the fact that you're a flaming homo,

OH SHIT!

THE GAY JOKES!!

RUN!!!!

neither one would come as a surprise to me.....at all!

If you had anything better than a third grade game, it would come as a large surprise to me. Get back to me when you're finished on that one. Hee hee.

In fact, I find you one of the most delusional assholes I've ever encountered on the internet, which says alot, because I've been doing this for quite awhile now...

While I'm sure you are truly a certified expert on the multitude of delusional assholes online, I'm also equally convinced that your opinion on the subject is probably worth about as much as what I dropped in the toilet five minutes ago.

At no point during your retort or rebuttal to my post, did you manage to give a straight answer to any of the questions I've asked.....

Waaah! You didn't answer my questions!

Like I already said, Ford presented you some ideas earlier, mensa (again, there's that scroll feature), ideas which I've already echoed in other threads. Since you're oh so enlightened, and so knowledgeable about what sort of "delusional asshole" I am, I expect you're already familiar with them?

which does nothing but prove my point....

Boring and unworthy of response, underling.

and that the defense can rest.

Ooh! An attorney! You is smart!

The very least the defense has to worry about is an "internet message board boot over their head".

Awww! Did I hurt YOUR feelings or did you actually take that as a threat?

Poor fella. I'll be more considerate next time. Although I'm glad you cared enough to quote it. ;)

LMFAO! You are nothing but a make-believe delusional motherfucker!

And you're a weak willed, no game, pointless asshat that would rather dissolve the subject into bullshit pussyfooting around in your pissy little pants because I'm not buying your "I'M THE TOUGH GUY AND THIS IS HOW IT IS FOR AMERICA!" cockfest. Go bore something else with it. Now, did you actually have an opinion on the legalization of marijuana as it would affect the immigration issue or do you wanna prance around in your tough guy underroos a bit more? The choice is yours, but the more you act like Gar and Brian, the less inclined I am to give you any real interest or time of my day - since both are obviously quite important to you, choose wisely! ;)

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Now, all that being said, again I'll repeat - I have no doubt that this new law will, in fact, clean up a lot of illegals. No doubt at all. But at what cost? Escalating violence against whites? You think the crime level is high now, just wait until this all goes into full swing. Already there are travel advisories against going to Mexico (a country I just so happen to like to visit now and again). Mexico has issued travel advisories against going to Arizona as it's now considered "hostile".

I mean, really? WTF?

If anybody thinks for a second that widespread racial profiling won't result in violence against non-Hispanic people and law enforcement agents in general, they're simply delusional and avoiding reality. And let's face it - this law is just an excuse to engage in racial profiling. It's the forest made up out of the trees.

As for violence? It's already started. You wanna solve any problem in this world, you solve it economically. Take away the drug trade. Hell, legalize all of it, marijuana right on up. A ton of illegal unskilled labor is coming through, yes - but not always to work under the table. Take away the market in underground drug dealing and you're going to take a huge dent out of the border jumping because there won't be any profit for street corner shucking.

Beyond that? Again, I suggest that the people of Arizona quit waiting for the government to fix everything and get off of their asses and do something for the border THEMSELVES. Organize a program so that people can volunteer their time to run with law enforcement and the border patrol. Strength in numbers. And I'm MORE than convinced that there are plenty of gung-ho good ole boys just itching to do it. Why not put them to work?

Beats the shit out of racial profiling any day of the week if you ask me. Meeting a problem with another problem results not in solutions - but more problems.

I strongly expect violence against whites and law enforcement agents to grow exponentially. Time will tell if I'm wrong - say, give it six months to a year - but I don't suspect I will be.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 02:00 AM
Yeah, I've seen my share of dirty looks at pow-wows and sweat lodges over the years. But that goes away when they get to know me, and realize I'm not there as a "white boy tourist" (or whatever) but rather someone whose way of looking at this planet was similar to theirs before I ever knew anything about their beliefs and traditions.

And I still love this shirt......

http://luckybogey.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/homelandsecurity1492.jpg

Have the shirt myself...

:)

sadaist
05-07-2010, 02:18 AM
being held under suspicion for 4 hours by aggressive police....

What aggressive tactics were used when this woman was detained?

In my class, we had to sit in designated seats and cooperate until the teacher sorted the situation out. My guess is this woman had to sit in a designated seat & cooperate until police sorted the situation out.

Was she beaten, maced, tasered, yelled at, threatened with violence, etc? I'm curious what were the actions of the police that made this a "terrorizing" experience for her. Simply being detained for a few hours, wrong or right, is not terror. There has to be more to it than that if you want my outrage.

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 02:32 AM
This thread is fucking stupid. It doesn't help that this topic was already beaten to death twice in the last week.

hambon4lif
05-07-2010, 03:04 AM
Now, all that being said, again I'll repeat - I have no doubt that this new law will, in fact, clean up a lot of illegals. No doubt at all. But at what cost? Escalating violence against whites? You think the crime level is high now, just wait until this all goes into full swing. Already there are travel advisories against going to Mexico (a country I just so happen to like to visit now and again). Mexico has issued travel advisories against going to Arizona as it's now considered "hostile". LMMFAO!:lmao: keep peddling that story you fucking JOKE of a human being! Push that shit......you big pimp, you!!!

And let's face it - this law is just an excuse to engage in racial profiling. It's the forest made up out of the trees. ..... wow! yet another prepostorous accusation from from some disillusioned Obama-suckdick fuckhole....where's your proof, faggot??

As for violence? It's already started. You wanna solve any problem in this world, you solve it economically. OHMIGOD! You're even dumber than I thought, Holmes.....ROTFLMAO!!
Again, I suggest that the people of Arizona quit waiting for the government to fix everything and get off of their asses and do something for the border THEMSELVES. Exactly how long is the State supposed to wait for the fucking Government for an answer, dipshit? I think they've waited long enough....You're such a fucking tool that it's beyond comprehension, but you have provided so much fucking COMEDY in this forum that it surpasses your comprehension....you can't even realize or acknowledge how much of a joke you look like to me right now....if you are the "comedy relief" in this forum, then you have done a splendid job....take a bow!

You are nothing more than a fucking idiot to me....and if that's your sole intention here, then by all means, be the rodeo clown....but please refrain from acting like you know everything....or anything at all for that matter.
I got 5 bucks saying that you'll hit the multi-quote in order to respond to this post simply because you can't handle taking a post head-on....that would require some actual thinking on your part, as well as some common sense

some common sense, and I feel that you're bankrupt in both areas....so you'll cut this post up in little babychunks in order fo9r you to digest it.
u can't handle taking a post head-on......that would require actual thinking, and some common sense

Mushroom
05-07-2010, 03:14 AM
Myself, I'd like to see a hand extended for native Americans (you know, the REAL owners of this country?) to assist more with border patrol because almost all of them are begging for work and living off of less than $100.00 a month in government assistance because they have NO employment opportunities.

I don’t have a problem with that, but are we supposed to hold their hand and bring them into the human resources department? They need to do that on their own accord. I believe affirmative action was set up to encourage integration and Equal Opportunity Employment. I’m temporarily working in SoCA. From Calexico to San Diego I’ve passed through several Border Patrol checkpoints, east/west, north/south. 90% of all Border Patrol agents I have come across are Hispanic! Isn’t it ironic?

Take away the drug trade. Hell, legalize all of it, marijuana right on up. A ton of illegal unskilled labor is coming through, yes - but not always to work under the table. Take away the market in underground drug dealing and you're going to take a huge dent out of the border jumping because there won't be any profit for street corner shucking.

you make it sound as if "huge" number of illegals are coming over associated with the drug trade which is bull shit. it's significant, to a degree, but not huge compared to the number of illegals coming over looking for "legitmate" work. I would suspect your generalization would offend most of those immigrants. I don't have a problem providing a path to legal residency or citizenship to decent humans.

Again, I suggest that the people of Arizona quit waiting for the government to fix everything and get off of their asses and do something for the border THEMSELVES. Organize a program so that people can volunteer their time to run with law enforcement and the border patrol. Strength in numbers.

they already did: google "minutemen" – some may be angry whack jobs, but they don’t represent the majority of the minutemen mentality.

Now, all that being said, again I'll repeat - I have no doubt that this new law will, in fact, clean up a lot of illegals. No doubt at all. But at what cost? Escalating violence against whites? You think the crime level is high now, just wait until this all goes into full swing. Already there are travel advisories against going to Mexico (a country I just so happen to like to visit now and again). Mexico has issued travel advisories against going to Arizona as it's now considered "hostile".
I mean, really? WTF?

That violence is a result of frustrations and angst in Mexico because it’s gone to shit down there. They take the path of least resistance; instead of doing something about it in their homeland they run to the north.

hambon4lif
05-07-2010, 03:19 AM
Now, all that being said, again I'll repeat - I have no doubt that this new law will, in fact, clean up a lot of illegals. No doubt at all. But at what cost? Escalating violence against whites? You think the crime level is high now, just wait until this all goes into full swing. Already there are travel advisories against going to Mexico (a country I just so happen to like to visit now and again). Mexico has issued travel advisories against going to Arizona as it's now considered "hostile". LMMFAO!:lmao: keep peddling that story you fucking JOKE of a human being! Push that shit......you big pimp, you!!!

And let's face it - this law is just an excuse to engage in racial profiling. It's the forest made up out of the trees. ..... wow! yet another prepostorous accusation from from some disillusioned Obama-suckdick fuckhole....where's your proof, faggot??

As for violence? It's already started. You wanna solve any problem in this world, you solve it economically. OHMIGOD! You're even dumber than I thought, Holmes.....ROTFLMAO!!
Again, I suggest that the people of Arizona quit waiting for the government to fix everything and get off of their asses and do something for the border THEMSELVES. Exactly how long is the State supposed to wait for the fucking Government for an answer, dipshit? I think they've waited long enough....You're such a fucking tool that it's beyond comprehension, but you have provided so much fucking COMEDY in this forum that it surpasses your comprehension....you can't even realize or acknowledge how much of a joke you look like to me right now....if you are the "comedy relief" in this forum, then you have done a splendid job....take a bow!

You are nothing more than a fucking idiot to me....and if that's your sole intention here, then by all means, be the rodeo clown....but please refrain from acting like you know everything....or anything at all for that matter.
I got 5 bucks saying that you'll hit the multi-quote in order to respond to this post simply because you can't handle taking a post head-on....that would require some actual thinking on your part, as well as some common sense, and I really don't think you have it in you Lucy! I really don't!

I think you're nothing but yet another douche-wad who considers herself an intimidating bully to anyone who doesn't agree with your bullshit.....but I find you as nothing more than some internet-faggot-tough-guy that actually makes me hate Star Wars. Go lay in your own puke, twat! Nobody gives a flying fuck about what you say.....especially me. FUCK OFF, BITCH!

some common sense, and I feel that you're bankrupt in both areas....so you'll cut this post up in little babychunks in order fo9r you to digest it.
u can't handle taking a post head-on......that would require actual thinking, and some common sense

Dan
05-07-2010, 03:41 AM
Fucking Yawn.:rolleyes:

Next.

hambon4lif
05-07-2010, 03:51 AM
FIX YOUR 99-cent fucking cursor and you wouldn't have to deal with this shit, lowlife!

FUCK YOU!.........OUT!!

Dan
05-07-2010, 03:54 AM
FIX YOUR 99-cent fucking cursor and you wouldn't have to deal with this shit, lowlife!

FUCK YOU!.........OUT!!

Damn,Someone Needs Their Diaper Changed.:D

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 01:37 PM
:biggrin:

LMMFAO!:lmao: keep peddling that story you fucking JOKE of a human being! Push that shit......you big pimp, you!!![/B]

Joke of a human being, hunh? Ooh! The widdle pwincess peed her bwitches!

Are you saying that Mexico HASN'T issued a travel advisory against going to Arizona? Careful how you answer... ;)

wow! yet another prepostorous accusation from from some disillusioned Obama-suckdick fuckhole....where's your proof, faggot??[/B]

Doesn't need any "proof", only common sense, dummy. Of which you constantly demonstrate none.

And what does Obama have to do with anything? Let me guess - you've got an ax to grind!

And it's nice to see you going back to the gay thing again. I'm really flattered, trust me. Hey, send me a picture, sweetie, maybe we'll work something out... ;)

HMIGOD! You're even dumber than I thought, Holmes.....ROTFLMAO!![/B]

News flash - big letters and ROTFLMAOs don't prove your point any. Considering your obvious middle-school mentality that you're taking great pride in demonstrating, that's advice free of charge. Now don't say I never did anything for you, underling.

You're such a fucking tool that it's beyond comprehension, but you have provided so much fucking COMEDY in this forum that it surpasses your comprehension....you can't even realize or acknowledge how much of a joke you look like to me right now....if you are the "comedy relief" in this forum, then you have done a splendid job....take a bow!

Says Princess Nancypants currently flying off the handle and having a nuclear meltdown? At the very least I've managed to keep my composure, bonehead.

:biggrin:

You are nothing more than a fucking idiot to me....

Wow! You know, with your opinion and a bucket of piss, I could sell that for...uh...nothing.

Who are you again?

and if that's your sole intention here, then by all means, be the rodeo clown....

Why, when you're performing quite well all on your own? I'm rather amused to see what sort of nuclear meltdown you'll erupt in next post! Please, by all means, continue! How about some more gay jokes? Or you could up your game to the next level and talk about...

(wait for it)

MY MOTHER! After that, you can REALLY shoot the works and tell me I live in a basement!

but please refrain from acting like you know everything....or anything at all for that matter.

Nah, I think I'll actually keep responding to topics with my viewpoints. I'll save the derailment into black holes of hyperactive namecalling bullshit for you, bud.

I'm a nice guy that way.

I got 5 bucks saying that you'll hit the multi-quote in order to respond to this post simply because you can't handle taking a post head-on....that would require some actual thinking on your part, as well as some common sense

Cute! Let's see....multi-quite in order to respond to a post means NOT handling a post head-on, hmmm?

Alright then... :hee:

Well, I could go YOUR route and take two sentences out of an entire post and then derail into a morass of personal insults and irrelevant bullshit and consider myself supa-cool, but again, that's your market, asshat. I wouldn't dare to dream of stepping on your toes.

Give me your address, though, and I'll be happy to mail you the $5.00. :)

and I feel that you're bankrupt in both areas....

Again, I don't think anybody truly gives a flying shit what your "feelings" on the subject are. I mean, other than you, because obviously your feelings are...well...raging out of control.

so you'll cut this post up in little babychunks in order fo9r you to digest it.

Or to address your whiny-ass complaints, point by point. Obviously the multi-quote feature is lost on you. All that crazy tech stuff, I know; it's not for everybody.

u can't handle taking a post head-on......

Boy, you're really stuck on that, aren't ya?

Listen, idiot, if you don't like the fact that I can disassemble every word of what you write, and if you're too stupid to figure out how to use the multi-quote feature - or too stupid to read it in that format - then that's your shortcoming, not mine. I'm not going to change for you, peon, so deal with it.

that would require actual thinking, and some common sense

And keeping me interested would require something more than a run-on post of the same boring, 3rd grade insults repeated over and over again like a broken record. You are a paragon of repetition, but repetition does not a point make, sparky. Someday, when you're as highly respected a member of this community as I am, you'll see that. And I may just make you my pet project and elevate you to a status of respect in the Van Halen message board community - but you've got a LONG way to go. Obviously we have our work cut out for us, but given time, patience and a little bit of luck, we may yet get you there.

I await your no doubt enlightening, intelligent and articulate reply with nothing less then breathless anticipation, underling. Dazzle me!

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 02:04 PM
What aggressive tactics were used when this woman was detained?

In my class, we had to sit in designated seats and cooperate until the teacher sorted the situation out. My guess is this woman had to sit in a designated seat & cooperate until police sorted the situation out.

Was she beaten, maced, tasered, yelled at, threatened with violence, etc? I'm curious what were the actions of the police that made this a "terrorizing" experience for her. Simply being detained for a few hours, wrong or right, is not terror. There has to be more to it than that if you want my outrage.

I've done my fair share of time out in the southern Arizona desert and I've witnessed more than a few captures. I've witnessed law enforcement being far more brutal than what was necessary.

Listen, to my mind, whether or not she was "terrorized" is kinda irrelevant, at least as far as I'm concerned. The fact that an American citizen was detained for four hours simply on suspicion of being illegal - a DIRECT RESULT of skin color - is wrong. And I'll disagree with anybody who thinks that being taken out of your day for four hours based on your skin color alone is acceptable, because it's simply is not.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 02:05 PM
This thread is fucking stupid. It doesn't help that this topic was already beaten to death twice in the last week.

You should feel right at home in it, then.

Discuss.

LoungeMachine
05-07-2010, 02:28 PM

Who is forcing you to read or post in this thread?

:gulp:

Take your own advice FOR ONCE and STFU and stay out if you dont like a thread.

Hardrock69
05-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Though I rant about illegal aliens, and think they should be shipped back to wherever they came from, I am not so stupid as to think such a thing is feasible.
How much money would it cost the taxpayer to round up all the illegal aliens and then pay for their food, cell-time in the slammer, and transportation back to their country of origin?

I do think Chimpy and his organ grinder Dickless Cheney are traitors, and the relevance is that they stood up there in front of the nation for YEARS claiming "we must secure our borders", yet they did almost nothing about it.

The fix for the AZ thing, is to get Federal Dollars to build a fenced border across the Southern US, with a pair of 20-foot tall concrete and steel fences with razor wire on top, two layers of no-man's land in between (one with land mines, the other populated by rabid, starving hyenas who are fed raw meat just often enough to keep them alive, but hungry and ravenous, and signs everywhere stating explicitly in Spanish that "Any attempt to cross this border will be met with DEATH".

Use prison labor to build the thing, where the prisoners get paid the usual prison wage of something like 20 cents an hour. Then, offer amnesty to every man, woman and child who can shell out 5,000 dollars. Those that can come up with the cash, get to stay. Those who cannot, will be prosecuted if they are ever found NOT to have proper documentation allowing them to be in this country legally. This means at ANY drivers license office, any hospital, any time they are stopped by the police for a legitimate reason (not just because they have brown skin), or any institution where they are attempting to get welfare or other similar benefits (to include homeless shelters and missions). Also make it a crime to knowingly shelter people who are in the US illegally (a deterrent to keep people from saying "Hey Jose, you can come stay at my hacienda and hide from La Migra"), and increase the penalties for hiring illegal aliens to work for you to the point that you would be better off dead than hire any (can you say "forfeiture of all of your assets", boys and girls?).

The $5,000 dollar fee to buy citizenship would go to repay the Fed for the expense of building the wall. And the fee would not be the only requirement either. Keep in place all the usual requirements for getting a green card (do not break the law, work at a job, pay your taxes, and wait for 2-3 years to be sure you are not some kind of criminal or deviant idiot like Garfuckle or Joeseph Thudner). The fees collected would also go to pay for the deportation of all people found to be in the country who had no documentation allowing them to be here. Once they are back in their country of origin, they could go through the LEGAL process of applying for admission to this country. I have nothing against LEGAL immigration.

Though the asshole white people back in the day stole the country from it's inhabitants, the so-called Native Americans. :mad:

That would provide amnesty for those in the country who could pay for it, would make illegals who could not pay for it, immediately in danger of deportation, and would make those who harbor or hire illegals, in danger of being arrested and sent to the slammer for, say a minimum of a year or two (where they could go to work building the border wall).

What is so difficult about the above? Anyone who is in this country illegally is automatically breaking the law, and is a criminal. By definition if you break the law, you are a criminal. No ifs, ands, or buts.

But I think the above-mentioned Gestapo tactics are bullshit. Those officers who terrorized that woman should be sent to prison for a long time, and the idiots who voted for that law allowing such tactics to be used against people just because of the color of their skin should be fired from their elected position in the State legislature for violating the civil rights of legal citizens of the United States, which is AGAINST THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION!. :mad:

PETE'S BROTHER
05-07-2010, 02:51 PM
But I think the above-mentioned Gestapo tactics are bullshit. Those officers who terrorized that woman should be sent to prison for a long time, and the idiots who voted for that law allowing such tactics to be used against people just because of the color of their skin should be fired from their elected position in the State legislature for violating the civil rights of legal citizens of the United States, which is AGAINST THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION!. :mad:

the law does not permit racial profiling. period. end of story. can some officers choose to bend or circumvent the law? absolutely. do they do that now with other laws? absolutely. are they punished when found guilty? yes. does that mean that we abolish all laws that some law enforcement abuse? no ! emphatically, NO!!

PETE'S BROTHER
05-07-2010, 02:52 PM
p.s. i agree with most everything else you ranted, i mean posted.:biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
05-07-2010, 03:02 PM
most of the arguments against this bill are fears of what might happen, what could happen, what ifs. who is spreadin' and preachin' most of the fear and anger? sharpton and other PAID activists! the same people who will never be asked for their "papers". jeezuz h.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 03:29 PM
most of the arguments against this bill are fears of what might happen, what could happen, what ifs. who is spreadin' and preachin' most of the fear and anger? sharpton and other PAID activists! the same people who will never be asked for their "papers". jeezuz h.

I can see that point of it - however, if you profile people in southern states based on skin color, it's exclusionary. Whites, blacks, yellows, they can all be illegal too. I won't support any law that opens a door to profiling based on skin color or becomes exclusionary in action, theory or practice.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-07-2010, 03:50 PM
here are some recent amendments. pages 3 on...

http://www.azcentral.com/ic/community/pdf/HB_2162Signed.pdf

PETE'S BROTHER
05-07-2010, 03:53 PM
I can see that point of it - however, if you profile people in southern states based on skin color, it's exclusionary. Whites, blacks, yellows, they can all be illegal too. I won't support any law that opens a door to profiling based on skin color or becomes exclusionary in action, theory or practice.

but if ya do it up north it is different, 'cause ya can pick out the brown illegals easier.:tongue0011: j/k the law opens no door for racial profiling. period. it is not written in the law. the law specifically states you may not use race to profile. it is the human aspect of shitty employees who might break the law.

MAX
05-07-2010, 04:08 PM
the law does not permit racial profiling. period. end of story. can some officers choose to bend or circumvent the law? absolutely. do they do that now with other laws? absolutely. are they punished when found guilty? yes. does that mean that we abolish all laws that some law enforcement abuse? no ! emphatically, NO!!

Amen, no shit and Hallefuckinlujah!!!

Seriously (besides the point that we have beaten this fucking horse carcass to death and then some, just as our friend from Yakima stated) this law does not mean that every LEGAL AND LAW ABIDING Mexican has to worry about going to the ice cream parlor like Barry has tried to frighten us with. :rolleyes:

Judas priest, it's about enforcing the fucking laws here!!! Jumpin Jiminyfucksicles!!!

What don't you people so opposed to this get? Why do you automatically assume that our own police officers are going to risk losing their own fucking jobs to profile a LEGAL Hispanic family by profiling them? Fuck and again, the scenarios' this, someone has to break the law i.e. a routine traffic violation to be asked for proper identification. That applies to whitey, blacks and polka dotted freaky lookin' fuckers etc. In such a case, EVERYONE must provide valid identification. It's not Adolf the stormtrooper going "your papvers... vee have vaays of making you talk..." rubbish whatsoever!!! Unless you've been racially profiled in Compton or something, why is there this automatic distrust of the police from so many libby's? I just don't get it? The police risk their lives for a living to serve and protect us!!! Damnit!!! Fuck!!!

Fine and sure there are some bad police but there are also plenty of bad illegal immigrant criminals who have zero respect for our nation's laws so show 'em the fucking door!!! Besides that, how in the fuck to you whiners think actual LEGAL immigrants feel about all of this? Seriously, do you think it's fair for them to bust their asses to obtain legal citizenship only to have tons of lawbreakers to just hop the fence and we should cry for them and shit that hasn't even happened as of yet?

FORD
05-07-2010, 04:11 PM
The fix for the AZ thing, is to get Federal Dollars to build a fenced border across the Southern US, with a pair of 20-foot tall concrete and steel fences with razor wire on top, two layers of no-man's land in between (one with land mines, the other populated by rabid, starving hyenas who are fed raw meat just often enough to keep them alive, but hungry and ravenous, and signs everywhere stating explicitly in Spanish that "Any attempt to cross this border will be met with DEATH".

No, not starving hyenas.

http://www.itsnature.org/Ground/images/article-pics/Javelina.jpg

Starving javelinas.

Why import critters from Africa, when these guys are already running around the desert?

PETE'S BROTHER
05-07-2010, 04:20 PM
No, not starving hyenas.

Starving javelinas.

Why import critters from Africa, when these guys are already running around the desert?

because they work for much lower wages.:baaa: and are looking for a better way of life.

i'll stop now.

Jagermeister
05-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Amen, no shit and Hallefuckinlujah!!!

Seriously (besides the point that we have beaten this fucking horse carcass to death and then some, just as our friend from Yakima stated) this law does not mean that every LEGAL AND LAW ABIDING Mexican has to worry about going to the ice cream parlor like Barry has tried to frighten us with. :rolleyes:

Judas priest, it's about enforcing the fucking laws here!!! Jumpin Jiminyfucksicles!!!

What don't you people so opposed to this get? Why do you automatically assume that our own police officers are going to risk losing their own fucking jobs to profile a LEGAL Hispanic family by profiling them? Fuck and again, the scenarios' this, someone has to break the law i.e. a routine traffic violation to be asked for proper identification. That applies to whitey, blacks and polka dotted freaky lookin' fuckers etc. In such a case, EVERYONE must provide valid identification. It's not Adolf the stormtrooper going "your papvers... vee have vaays of making you talk..." rubbish whatsoever!!! Unless you've been racially profiled in Compton or something, why is there this automatic distrust of the police from so many libby's? I just don't get it? The police risk their lives for a living to serve and protect us!!! Damnit!!! Fuck!!!

Fine and sure there are some bad police but there are also plenty of bad illegal immigrant criminals who have zero respect for our nation's laws so show 'em the fucking door!!! Besides that, how in the fuck to you whiners think actual LEGAL immigrants feel about all of this? Seriously, do you think it's fair for them to bust their asses to obtain legal citizenship only to have tons of lawbreakers to just hop the fence and we should cry for them and shit that hasn't even happened as of yet?

It pains me to say this but....I agree.

Guitar Shark
05-07-2010, 08:17 PM
No, you have lived a closeted life in "Yakima, WA" :biggrin:

Zing!

Hardrock69
05-08-2010, 12:36 AM
No, not starving hyenas.

Starving javelinas.

Well, true, but you want to put some kind of real intimidation factor in there. I mean, I would assume hyenas are a bit easier to handle than lions or tigers.

But then, you could dig up extra dollars by having a pay-per-view website with videos of stupid people trying to cross the no-mans-lands and getting blown up by land mines, and/or eaten by starving lions. Think of it as a modern day Roman Coliseum that would bring revenue in to pay for the upkeep of the lions and pay the salaries of the Border Patrol Beat Down Officers. And for such an enterprise, you want something more entertaining to attack the illegals, so lions would be perfect, as you could watch the illegals freak out, hear their shrieks of terror, etc. as the lions ripped them apart.

Just for the sake of variety, you could have sections of the Rio Grande River blocked off with hardened steel safety nets, and stock those sections with piranhas. The term 'wetback' would become outdated VERY quickly! :biggrin:

FORD
05-08-2010, 01:13 AM
Javelinas are mean little bastards. I wouldn't want to be trapped between two fences with a pack of those things.

Tourist attacked by javelina wants $400,000
The tourist was visiting a museum when pig-like animal came after him
The Associated Press
updated 2:47 p.m. PT, Sun., Jan. 18, 2009

TUCSON, Arizona - A Dutch tourist who was attacked by a javelina at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum has taken the first step to filing a lawsuit against the Tucson facility and Pima County.

Rene Zegerius has filed a claim for $400,000 over the incident in June, when he was standing along a path inside the museum grounds when a javelina attacked him. The pig-like animal, a member of the peccary family, tore muscle and nerves and severed veins and arteries in his right calf and left hand.

Zegerius spent eight days in a hospital, and says he lost money on hotel and travel reservations. Medical expenses came to $70,000, and a last-minute ticket back to the Netherlands cost more than $15,000. He had to buy a first-class ticket because doctors told him he needed to stay horizontal.

"These were very serious injuries," said Clague Van Slyke, a Tucson attorney representing Zegerius. "It could have been fatal. Fortunately, it wasn't, but he has permanent nerve damage."

Wants only fair compensation
Van Slyke said Zegerius wants only fair compensation for what he has suffered and the money he wouldn't have had to spend if he hadn't been bitten.

Robert Edison, the museum's executive director, said he is certain the javelina that attacked Zegerius did not belong to the museum.

He said officials from the Arizona Game and Fish Department checked every animal for blood or other evidence and found nothing. The javelina that attacked Zegerius was never found.

Van Slyke, who last month filed a claim against Pima County — which owns the museum site — said he does not believe the museum proved that the javelina that attacked his client did not belong to them, and zookeepers have an absolute obligation to keep visitors safe from animals.

"They have a duty to guests to protect them," he said. "They shouldn't have waited for someone to be attacked to take action."

Edison said the museum has wild animals on the grounds all the time because it is part of a natural setting. "Guests are advised of that," he said.

Attorneys from both sides say they hope to resolve the issue without going to trial.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28722749/

And that was a single javelina who was used to seeing humans every day. Granted, I've been to the Desert Museum several times (it's a pretty fucking awesome place) and the little piggies never fucked with me, probably because I never fucked with them. Same can be said about other native desert populations like the rattlers and scorpions. Actually, I usually see the javelinas lying in the shade under a mesquite tree or something. This guy must have done something to piss the javelina off.

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Fascinating.

Are you sure you guys don't want to go back to lemonade?

GAR
05-08-2010, 01:34 AM
I never understood why we just don't dig a moat behind the border and breed pythons and crocs in it?

That's a green job on the local level for sure.

GAR
05-08-2010, 01:35 AM
Starving javelinas.

I am sure I went out with here once. Proof I am not a bigoted racist.

ZahZoo
05-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Am I the only one who finds the claim of racial profiling in all this totally ironic... the claim that this unfairly targets legal hispanics. Well holy shit... it's not like we've got thousands of asians, blacks, middle-easterns flowing across and engaged in major drug and crime activities. Why are so many afraid to put this into the factual framework that exists?

At it's core it's a hispanic problem... that fact can't be ignored nor taken out of the equation. Deal with it...

chefcraig
05-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Am I the only one who finds the claim of racial profiling in all this totally ironic... the claim that this unfairly targets legal hispanics. Well holy shit... it's not like we've got thousands of asians, blacks, middle-easterns flowing across and engaged in major drug and crime activities. Why are so many afraid to put this into the factual framework that exists?

At it's core it's a hispanic problem... that fact can't be ignored nor taken out of the equation. Deal with it...

Does the idea that every black man walking or standing on a corner make him a drug dealer in the eyes of the law? If a person of middle-eastern descent publicly dresses in the garb associated with his/her religion, does that automatically put them on a terrorist watch list? What's lost in all this is the presumption of innocence for hispanics, which is replaced by an overbearing assumption of guilt by what (like it or not) is profiling.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Does the idea that every black man walking or standing on a corner make him a drug dealer in the eyes of the law? If a person of middle-eastern descent publicly dresses in the garb associated with his/her religion, does that automatically put them on a terrorist watch list? What's lost in all this is the presumption of innocence for hispanics, which is replaced by an overbearing assumption of guilt by what (like it or not) is profiling.

no. no. assumption of guilt? who is assuming that?

PETE'S BROTHER
05-08-2010, 11:47 AM

do police officers randomly stop your first two examples with no provocation and ask for "papers"? is there any law allowing that?

FORD
05-08-2010, 12:44 PM
no. no. assumption of guilt? who is assuming that?

http://pocamadrenews.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/sheriff_joe.jpg
This nazi fucking piece of shit.

Igosplut
05-08-2010, 01:30 PM
http://pocamadrenews.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/sheriff_joe.jpg
This nazi fucking piece of shit.

Am I the only one that immediately drew this parallel image??

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/12/54/19/12541938_gal.jpg?ver=20100504

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s228/Selfscience/blax-movies/vlcsnap-2829087.png

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 01:33 PM
What's lost in all this is the presumption of innocence for hispanics, which is replaced by an overbearing assumption of guilt by what (like it or not) is profiling.

If you can't check a hispanic's immigration status during a lawful stop, because doing so is profiling, then there's no possible way to ever enforce the immigration laws. That's what these people really want - no immigration laws.

Hardrock69
05-09-2010, 05:56 AM
If AZ made it a requirement that you must be a US citizen to get a driver's license, then the legit excuse for checking their immigration status would be when they discover the person has a fake ID or phoney DL.

ZahZoo
05-09-2010, 08:53 AM

Spend a little time in the southern counties of the states bordering Mexico... you won't find any blacks or towel-heads. You will find a continuous flow of drug and human trafficers. It's blatent as hell running 24 by 7 by 365. Very few true innocents would get caught up in this... as the law is written and proposed to be enacted by law enforcement all it does is give local city & county cops the ability to challenge legal citizenship when encountering someone of question in the course their work. Previously if they pulled over a person for speeding they couldn't challenge or question legal citizenship status. Since the Feds won't do squat to enforce immigration status... Arizona is enabling local officials to do so... that ain't racial profiling.

chefcraig
05-09-2010, 11:57 AM
If AZ made it a requirement that you must be a US citizen to get a driver's license, then the legit excuse for checking their immigration status would be when they discover the person has a fake ID or phoney DL.

No, people would simply drive without a license. Which more and more official citizens are being forced to do, here in the Sunshine State. :duh:

License to frustrate: Get-tough ID policies could snag all Floridians

As immigration and security concerns mount, new rules for driver's licenses bring confusion and inconvenience

Michael Mayo, News Columnist May 8, 2010

No matter how you feel about illegal immigration, and no matter how much we want to protect ourselves from terrorism, the hellish bureaucratic scenes now unfolding at DMV offices across South Florida serve as a reminder: Be careful what you wish for.

Outside the Fort Lauderdale branch of the Department of Motor Vehicles on Thursday, I found a hot and bothered group snaked in line around a dismal strip mall. They clutched birth certificates, passports, citizenship diplomas, Social Security cards, paystubs, FPL bills, phone bills and bank statements.

All to get a driver's license.

"This is my fifth trip," said Rita Miller, whose purse was stolen last month.

"There's still going to be illegal immigrants and terrorists," said Scott Salberg. "They're just not going to come here to get a driver's license."

Said Paul Sendles, a British expatriate with a U.S. green card: "What's next? Are we going to have to give fingerprints to get a license?"

Many Floridians have been caught off-guard by a new law with strict documentation requirements that went into effect Jan. 1.

If you want to get a driver's license — including renewals and replacements for lost and stolen licenses — you pretty much have to show up in person at a DMV office and bring everything but your first born.

If you renewed online or by mail last time, you'll have to show up in person with the required documents next time. Doesn't matter how long you've lived in Florida or had a driver's license here.

Among the ID requirements: an original birth certificate [with raised seal] or valid passport; a Social Security card, paystub or certain tax forms [like a W2 or 1099] with your Social Security number; and two things that show your current address [like utility bills or a voter's registration card].

If it all sounds confusing, it is.

The new law stems from the 2005 Real ID Act passed by Congress. Fueled by national-security and illegal-immigrant concerns after 9-11, it compelled states to toughen up documentation requirements for licenses and IDs. States have until 2011 to comply, although many states have resisted and the whole thing could be ditched.

At local motor vehicle offices, three- and four-hour waits have become common. Many have been forced to make repeated trips if they don't bring all the right forms.

As I listened to some of the horror stories in line, I had one thought: As bad as this seems, I'm sure glad I'm not in Arizona.

Because if this is what people have to go through to prove they belong once every six years, can you imagine living in a place where authorities have the right to make you prove you're here legally anytime and anywhere?

Arizona's new law gives police broad powers to ferret out illegal immigrants based on "reasonable suspicion."

As I saw at the DMV, even native-born U.S. citizens can have a tough time coming up with the appropriate paperwork when they have plenty of notice.

Take the case of Laurie Green of Coral Springs, who has lived in South Florida for 10 years. Her driver's license was set to expire this week. She doesn't have a passport. When she learned of the new rules, she ordered an official copy of her birth certificate from Los Angeles.

That was in April. She still hasn't received it.

"With all the budget problems and cutbacks in California, they say it might take three or four months," Green said.

She stood in line on Thursday to get a 30-day extension on her current license. She doesn't know what she'll do if her birth certificate doesn't arrive by June.

"I think this is ridiculous," Green said. "It's just a hassle now."

One woman said the DMV clerk wouldn't issue a license because of a discrepancy between her birth certificate [which listed her full middle name] and her Social Security card [which only listed her middle initial]. She had to get her Social Security card changed, then make a return trip.

Joseph Carre came to make an address change after moving from Coconut Creek to Sunrise. His license wasn't set to expire until 2014. He didn't have any of the required documents and was turned away.

"This is a valid license! It's not good enough for a change of address?" he asked a DMV worker screening the outside line.

"No, sir," said the worker. "Not according to the Department of Homeland Security."

Sendles, the Brit, recalled how different things were when he first arrived in Fort Lauderdale as a yacht captain in 1997.

"First thing we did was come get our driver's license, then we got a temporary Social Security number so we could open a bank account," he said. "It's definitely not as free a society as it was."

Getting tough on illegal immigrants might sound good. But as anybody who's been to the DMV lately can tell you: We're all getting snared in the resulting bureaucratic web.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-immigration-mayocol-b050810-20100507,0,7108793.column

PETE'S BROTHER
05-13-2010, 04:09 PM
he is doing wonderful things for illegal immigrants:baaa:

http://www.azfamily.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/Arpaio-offers-deal-to-jailed-illegal-immigrants-93693904.html

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has a new plan to help illegal immigrants serve their sentences in record time, but it involves some hard work.

Blackflag
05-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Well, I hear they're here to work. :lmao:

Blaze
05-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Am I the only one that immediately drew this parallel image??

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/12/54/19/12541938_gal.jpg?ver=20100504

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s228/Selfscience/blax-movies/vlcsnap-2829087.png

But no one knows what parallel that is. Are those a pictures of your cousin Joe?

FORD
05-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Well it looks like the first official boycott of Arizona will come from a most unexpected source......

Would you believe........ The Republican Party??

Yep. Even the Repukes don't want any part of this embarrassment. They're taking their party back to the "safe" BCE occupied state of Florida. (Tampa, to be exact)

Ironic that they probably won't get a lot of beach time down there, due to the BP destruction they enabled.

Blackflag
05-13-2010, 09:19 PM
What does BCE stand for?

kwame k
05-13-2010, 09:23 PM
What does BCE stand for?

Barack Controls Everything!

Blackflag
05-13-2010, 09:36 PM
Exactly!!

kwame k
05-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Well, had you voted for him you'd be part of the grand conspiracy to control the USA and turn it into an "ism" or "ist" State.......we meet on Tuesdays!

Shit.....I've said too much.....nothing to see here move on ;)

FORD
05-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Well, had you voted for him you'd be part of the grand conspiracy to control the USA and turn it into an "ism" or "ist" State.......we meet on Tuesdays!

Shit.....I've said too much.....nothing to see here move on ;)

Oh, nice move, comrade. Now he knows everything :mad:

kwame k
05-13-2010, 10:58 PM
Oh, nice move, comrade. Now he knows everything :mad:

Loose lips and all that, FORD! Do ya think they'll revoke my membership?

FORD
05-13-2010, 11:01 PM
Not sure what the procedure is there. I'll have to ask around at the Communist party meeting tomorrow.

kwame k
05-13-2010, 11:57 PM
Not sure what the procedure is there. I'll have to ask around at the Communist party meeting tomorrow.

Do me a favor when you hear anything.....call me on the secret number we were all given after the election...........

Fuck....did I just type that out loud :(

Blaze
05-14-2010, 01:19 AM
I forgot the number. is it 01-772-257-4501?

Yikes, I didn't mean to type that out loud. Hope that is your home phone Kwame. :(

bueno bob
05-14-2010, 01:20 AM
Do me a favor when you hear anything.....call me on the secret number we were all given after the election...........

Fuck....did I just type that out loud :(

DUDE! Stop NOW...otherwise...you KNOW what phone call I have to make...

Hardrock69
05-14-2010, 02:42 AM
Big article on ABC news tonight. Seems lotsa states are beginning to boycott AZ. This stands to be a financial disaster for AZ.

kwame k
05-14-2010, 10:11 AM
DUDE! Stop NOW...otherwise...you KNOW what phone call I have to make...

Message received and understood.........tell the guys I'll stop drunk posting from now on.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Message received and understood.........tell the guys I'll stop drunk posting from now on.

yeah right.:baaa:

kwame k
05-14-2010, 11:55 AM
That was reaching a bit.....wasn't it ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
05-17-2010, 11:02 AM
HA:deadhorse::tongue0015: