PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man 2.

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Thumbs down.

Discuss.

Jagermeister
05-07-2010, 05:33 PM
I haven't seen it yet but want to. I bet it's good.

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 05:34 PM
What did you not understand about "thumbs down?"

MAX
05-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Even though the movie's based on my infamous alias' misadventures, I missed the grand Hollywood premiere. Didn't get invited... Those of you who know me, can you blame 'em? Shit, that sucks cos I wanted to see it. Liked the first one quite a bit. Mickey Rourke's bad facelift fuck up the flick? How was thome in the movie, good, believable, incoherent or all combined?

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 05:39 PM
It was a lot like Thome, actually. Scattered and incoherent.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Black Flag - fuck off.

Discuss.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Fuck off?

Sure, I'll discuss it!

Go fuck yourself, your mom, and a homeless riddled with AIDS, fuckwit.

Discussion OVER.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Now, anybody got a REAL review?

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Go somewhere else, hater.

Go write a limp-wristed, self-actualizing, P.C. diatribe. This thread is for Iron Man fans.

:fucku:

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Go somewhere else, hater.

Go write a limp-wristed, self-actualizing, P.C. diatribe. This thread is for Iron Man fans.

:fucku:

Kiss my ass, fuck-O. Write a real review or go lick a dick, fuckwit.

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Stay out of my threads...If you can.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 06:30 PM

Since when was it YOUR thread?

I'll take possession of anything I like, including your weak excuses for "threads". And you'll do exactly nothing but sit there and like it.

How do you like them apples?

:D

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 06:32 PM
I knew you couldn't stay away from me.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 06:34 PM
I knew you couldn't stay away from me.

I knew you couldn't write a review better than a first grader, so I guess we're even.

Discuss.

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 06:43 PM
That won't be your last post to me, because you can't control yourself where I'm concerned. Discuss again.

Dan
05-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Where Is The Fucking Review,McFly?

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Thumbs fucking DOWN.

What, do you people want me to hold your hand and take you to the show??

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Here, have some professional reviews:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810026429/critic

Reelviews - James Berardinelli "It isn't up to the level of Iron Man."

New York Times - A.O. Scott "More of the same, with emphasis on more. "

i.e. - it sucks. If you want more info, go see it yourself.

Not everybody has to be a long-winded blowhard who loves to hear himself talk, like Bob is, to get their point across.

Fuck, you people are demanding...

Dan
05-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Did You Take Your Boyfriend Too?

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 06:55 PM
No, went with a chick, smartass.

Dan
05-07-2010, 06:58 PM
You Took A Chicken To The Movies?

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 07:02 PM
:headlights:

The only chicken at the movies is you choking your chicken in the back row.

Dan
05-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Hey Now,You Beat Your Meat While Touching Your Feet.:D

That's No Mean street.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Here, have some professional reviews:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810026429/critic

Reelviews - James Berardinelli "It isn't up to the level of Iron Man."

New York Times - A.O. Scott "More of the same, with emphasis on more. "

I didn't ask you for "professional" reviews, did I?

i.e. - it sucks. If you want more info, go see it yourself.

Not everybody has to be a long-winded blowhard who loves to hear himself talk, like Bob is, to get their point across.

Point?

You call "Thumbs down - discuss" a point?

Idiot.

Fuck, you people are demanding...

Aww! Poor you, being asked to actually form cognitive thoughts and opinions of your own. Go wring out your diaper and try to review it again, dummy.

FORD
05-07-2010, 07:53 PM
No, went with a chick, smartass.

GAyR in drag?

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Hey Now,You Beat Your Meat While Touching Your Feet.:D

That's No Mean street.

But not in a theater like you, pervert.

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 07:54 PM
GAyR in drag?

You can throw stones when you get laid for the first time, fat boy.

VanHalenFan5150
05-07-2010, 08:03 PM
What did you not understand about "thumbs down?"
Maybe he wanted to form his own opinion of the movie after he saw it, not at what some guy on a Van Halen message board had to say about it

VanHalenFan5150
05-07-2010, 08:05 PM

Nobody's fault but your own. You asked people to discuss.

Blackflag
05-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Maybe he wanted to form his own opinion of the movie after he saw it, not at what some guy on a Van Halen message board had to say about it

Thank you, somebody gets it. That's the whole philosophy behind my reviews.

Guitar Shark
05-07-2010, 08:13 PM
If Blackflag hates it, it must be good. Discuss.

VanHalenFan5150
05-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Thank you, somebody gets it. That's the whole philosophy behind my reviews.

...I was talking about Jagermeister, not you

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 08:31 PM

Absolutely agree. That said, I fully plan on seeing it this weekend and will be sure to opine at grate lengths about the movies highs and lows (and never-let-goes), contrary to what certain people with poopy britches think about it.

bueno bob
05-07-2010, 08:32 PM
That's the whole philosophy behind my reviews.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You and "philosophy"....

How about you start with English first?

Dr. Love
05-07-2010, 08:52 PM
I just saw it ... thought it was funny sometimes, a bit too long... should have been trimmed a bit. Also the fight scenes were kind of ... eh

jhale667
05-07-2010, 09:00 PM

What he said. Can't wait to see it.

Diamondjimi
05-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Gonna take the kids to see it. Dug the first one.

Buttflag has appointed himself as the Army's Roger Ebert... whatever, one less Troll smearing feces up and down Gear Street...

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 12:55 AM
While you haters were on here spreading your vitriol all over my thread, I was out drinking. Think about it.

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 12:56 AM
I just saw it ... thought it was funny sometimes, a bit too long... should have been trimmed a bit. Also the fight scenes were kind of ... eh

There were too many pointless little sub-plots going on, right?

Dr. Love
05-08-2010, 01:42 AM
yeah... I thought they just spent too much time establishing certain segments of the plot, and too little on the villains plot/rationale. oh well. It started out like a good comedy and kinda trailed off.

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 01:44 AM
and too little on the villains plot/rationale. oh well. .

I thought Mickey Rourke was outstanding. But then they hardly used him!

Dr. Love
05-08-2010, 01:59 AM
Good soundtrack though

bueno bob
05-08-2010, 02:04 AM
While you haters were on here spreading your vitriol all over my thread, I was out drinking. Think about it.

Did we depress you THAT much?

Wow...I almost feel bad now.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-08-2010, 03:38 PM
yeah... I thought they just spent too much time establishing certain segments of the plot, and too little on the villains plot/rationale. oh well. It started out like a good comedy and kinda trailed off.

just like this thread.....:(

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 04:08 PM
So true. The haters ruined something funny - yet again.

LoungeMachine
05-08-2010, 04:13 PM

Wow, you're so cool.

:gulp:

Get the attention you've been craving yet?

LoungeMachine
05-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Thumbs down.

Discuss.

Discuss what, exactly?

I never get these "threads" of your's.

If anyone "discusses" the thread, you call them a hater.

If anyone dicusses you or your "review", you tell them to leave the thread.

If anyone disagrees with your take, and wants to see the flick anyway, you call them dumb.

Admit it, these are just pathetic cries for attention.

MAX
05-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Wow, you're so cool.

Everyone already knows all too well that I am that and then some. :D

Get the attention you've been craving yet?

Actually, my quota 'tis a bit lacking t'day. :(

I'd like some please? :gulp:

Speaking of dumb movies, anyone seen that stupid looking "Avatar?" Fuck, I don't get the big deal? Is it some sci-fi weenie movie? Blue fuckers who cannot lie, is that it's premise? It looks soooooo ghey and I'll NEVER forgive that James Cameron Fuck for the three hours of my life back in the 90's I lost watching that HORRIBLE "Titanic!!!" I'd rather be severely beaten and left for dead than to ever sit through that steaming pile of feces again!!!

bueno bob
05-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Discuss what, exactly?

I never get these "threads" of your's.

If anyone "discusses" the thread, you call them a hater.

If anyone dicusses you or your "review", you tell them to leave the thread.

If anyone disagrees with your take, and wants to see the flick anyway, you call them dumb.

Admit it, these are just pathetic cries for attention.

That's ALL his excuses for "threads" are - cries for attention. I'm considerate enough to donate him some of mine. Obviously, if he wanted to review something or share his insights on whether he likes something or dislikes something, I'd be more than happy to discuss it, but since he acts and posts like an attention-starved dummy, "hater" posts in reponse is really all he deserves.

As much as he cries out in anguish at the way I post in his threads, it's apparent he wouldn't know what to do with himself if I didn't.

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Everyone already knows all too well that I am that and then some. :D

Actually, my quota 'tis a bit lacking t'day. :(

I'd like some please? :gulp:

Speaking of dumb movies, anyone seen that stupid looking "Avatar?" Fuck, I don't get the big deal? Is it some sci-fi weenie movie? Blue fuckers who cannot lie, is that it's premise? It looks soooooo ghey and I'll NEVER forgive that James Cameron Fuck for the three hours of my life back in the 90's I lost watching that HORRIBLE "Titanic!!!" I'd rather be severely beaten and left for dead than to ever sit through that steaming pile of feces again!!!

I've heard it's just dances w/ wolves with blue people. It's on my "don't see" list...

PETE'S BROTHER
05-08-2010, 06:06 PM
I've heard it's just dances w/ wolves with blue people. It's on my "don't see" list...

ah, it's worth seein' once. some of the effects are pretty cool. i'm not a big fan of heights and the floating mountain scenes had me holdin' my breath a couple times.

MAX
05-08-2010, 06:09 PM

I liked "Dances With Wolves" when it first came out. Haven't seen it since though. I remember fucking hating whitey for shooting both his horse and the wolf. Fuckers!!!

Seriously though, there's no fucking way on this, God's Green Earth I'll be sitting through, let alone crying for ficticious blue people!!! This movie looks like Shrek and I hated that movie as well.

Back to Iron Man, the first one was an a-typical Hollywood blockbuster. Hence, my expectation's weren't that high. Thus, I rather enjoyed it on pay per view. Much like I'm thinking of this as a stereotypical Hollywood Summer Sequel Blockbuster, no? Again, my expectations aren't very high either. Is it sit throuable, just for an action flick? :confused:

MAX
05-08-2010, 06:15 PM
ah, it's worth seein' once. some of the effects are pretty cool. i'm not a big fan of heights and the floating mountain scenes.

Sounds like taking mushrooms of which I haven't partaken in prolly twenty years. lol

had me holdin' my breath a couple times.

Reminds me of a month ago during my last flight home from Boston. Sat next to this old man who both couldn't and wouldn't refrain from launching SBD's every fifteen fucking minutes. At one point I almost recommended to the prune that he might want to reevaluate his fiber intake. Fuck, the asshole was farting a moldy, mothball-dust like stench that almost killed me... Crezziness.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Sounds like taking mushrooms of which I haven't partaken in prolly twenty years. lol

i found some in our freezer a while back, they've had to been there at least 5 or 6 years.:umm:

MAX
05-08-2010, 06:30 PM
i found some in our freezer a while back, they've had to been there at least 5 or 6 years.:umm:

I wonder if that takes the hallucinogens out of 'em? I'm afraid if I ever did that shit again, I might never come out of it? Guaranteed I wouldn't wanna watch nor see truth telling blue fucks flyin' around!!!

chefcraig
05-08-2010, 07:10 PM
I wonder if that takes the hallucinogens out of 'em? I'm afraid if I ever did that shit again, I might never come out of it? Guaranteed I wouldn't wanna watch nor see truth telling blue fucks flyin' around!!!

What scares me the most about all of that shit is that it never completely breaks down in your system, so it never really goes away. Sometimes when I sneeze particularly heavily, I start seeing trails, just like I did 30 years ago. :confused13:

FORD
05-08-2010, 07:45 PM
What scares me the most about all of that shit is that it never completely breaks down in your system, so it never really goes away. Sometimes when I sneeze particularly heavily, I start seeing trails, just like I did 30 years ago. :confused13:

Isn't that more the case with heavy users?

i.e. the more often you put the stuff in your body, the longer it takes to process. There's a reason Phil Lesh (of the Grateful Dead) is on his second liver.

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Iron Man, people... Focus.

VanHalenFan5150
05-08-2010, 07:58 PM
We are focusing. You dissed the movie, and we disagree.

Am I right?

Discuss

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Please feel free to disagree. Have you seen it?

FORD
05-08-2010, 08:19 PM

OK.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MII3ns2KTBc

chefcraig
05-08-2010, 08:24 PM

Sorry...darn acid flashbacks kick in at the most inconvenient times. Probably a good thing I decided against becoming a surgeon.

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Patients everywhere breathe a sigh of relief. :biggrin:

Blackflag
05-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Reminds me of a month ago during my last flight home from Boston. Sat next to this old man who both couldn't and wouldn't refrain from launching SBD's every fifteen fucking minutes. At one point I almost recommended to the prune that he might want to reevaluate his fiber intake. Fuck, the asshole was farting a moldy, mothball-dust like stench that almost killed me... Crezziness.

:lmao:

Man, I hate flying.

Dan
05-08-2010, 10:01 PM

Shit Review.........Focus.:D

chefcraig
05-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Patients everywhere breathe a sigh of relief. :biggrin:

Possibly, yet it is a recurring nightmare of mine that I'm hospitalized, requiring some delicate surgery and I'll find out that the fellow performing this delicate surgery is one of the guys I hung out with in college. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-716.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Hello-Kitty-Smileys/)

Seshmeister
05-09-2010, 08:50 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/apr/09/shortcuts-celebrity-stack-heels

Famous men who need a little lift

We are not aware that Robert Downey Jr's film Iron Man 2 is subtitled "the glam rock years", so we have to assume that the high heels he is wearing on set are to enhance his diminutive stature. Stacked heels and shoe lifts are nothing new in Hollywood - Pasquale di Fabrizio, the self-styled "shoemaker to the stars", made shoes for everyone from Frank Sinatra to Michael Jackson until he retired from his shop in LA, and revealed that he discreetly added height to many celebrities (he named Michael Douglas and Sylvester Stallone among others).

On the brilliantly odd and self-explanatory website celebheights.com, which has a contributor called Glenn, 5ft 8in, who gets himself photographed with celebrities such as Mel Gibson and Leonardo Di Caprio for comparison, like a human tape measure, the consensus among its fans is that most male celebrities have a little help.

Simon Cowell has been known to wear conspicuously chunky heels, and a picture of wee Bono on the beach, wearing heels that add a couple of inches to his height, says all you need to know about rock star vanity, while Nicolas Sarkozy, whose wife, at 5ft 9in, is four inches taller than him, is famously a fan of a stacked heel.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Lifeandhealth/Pix/pictures/2009/4/9/1239270576231/Men-who-wear-stack-heels--006.jpg

Tom Cruise also often appears on a level with Katie Holmes, his 2in-taller wife, and is probably the celebrity that drives ordinary men to buy height-enhancing shoes, says Aaron Sarin, the director of Secretshoes.co.uk, which designs and makes shoes with concealed lifts that can add up to three inches. His shoes are popular for weddings, job interviews and dates, he says. "Women are wearing higher and higher heels and men want to be taller than their girlfriends," he says. "We get a lot of sales guys who want to be seen as bigger in stature." Sarin started making "elevator" shoes in 2000 and says he is selling more than ever, adding, predictably, "It's a growth area."

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Lifeandhealth/Pix/pictures/2009/4/9/1239277294884/Men-who-wear-stack-heels--007.jpg

Blackflag
05-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Short people suck.

SparkieD
05-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Short people suck.
:mad0248:

chefcraig
05-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Short people suck.

And as they do, you can place your ashtray on their heads. It's a win-win situation.

Blackflag
05-09-2010, 02:25 PM
I take it back. SparkieD is probably the perfect height. If you know what I mean.

Nickdfresh
05-09-2010, 07:17 PM
I take it back. SparkieD is probably the perfect height. If you know what I mean.

Yeah, but she's a girl. So you probably wouldn't be interested...

Blackflag
05-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Weak.

Anybody else seen Iron Man 2, or are you just going to sit around telling lame homophobic insults?

Dan
05-09-2010, 08:13 PM
page 2.:D

Nickdfresh
05-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Weak.

You don't need to apologize...

Anybody else seen Iron Man 2, or are you just going to sit around telling lame homophobic insults?

I haven't seen it yet, but I was hoping you wouldn't use it as a vehicle for misogynist bullshit...

LoungeMachine
05-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Short people suck.

As do your threads......

Blackflag
05-09-2010, 10:40 PM
As do your threads......

True, it doesn't measure up to the "who thinks BP should pay for the mess it made" thread, thought-provoking piece of work that was. :hee:

Blackflag
05-09-2010, 10:43 PM
You don't need to apologize...

I haven't seen it yet, but I was hoping you wouldn't use it as a vehicle for misogynist bullshit...

Looks like Nick learned a new word. I guess he's going to beat this one to death like he did right after he learned, "sophistry," "largely," and "strawman." :hee:

IRON MAN 2, people.

Discuss!

LoungeMachine
05-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Weak.

or are you just going to sit around telling lame homophobic insults?

You mean like this one?

If . Take Obama's schlong out of your mouth, please.

Hypocrite much?

Blackflag
05-09-2010, 11:03 PM
I set that up just for you, you know. That's how far ahead of you I am.

And you're not 12 anymore, so stop saying '____ much?'

Shit...immature much?

LoungeMachine
05-09-2010, 11:29 PM
weak.

Blackflag
05-09-2010, 11:45 PM
There's the door, no movie watching motherfucker.

Dan
05-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Did You Buy The Chicken Some Food?

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Of course, I'm not a cretin.

Dr. Love
05-10-2010, 03:02 AM
I do think that the movie had some great one-liners.

kissfan1976
05-10-2010, 12:27 PM
I saw it on Saturday.
I liked it.
It was worth the $6.50 that I spent.
Everyone else that I know that saw it also liked it.
Scarlett Johansson looked hot in her Black Widow outfit.
Sam Rockwell was great.
The special effects were awesome.
Didn't see anything sucky about it.

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Scarlett Johansson looked hot in her Black Widow outfit.
Sam Rockwell was great.

Very true.

But too many pointless sub-plots that just distracted from the story. Other than the obvious, why was Scarlett Johansson's character even in the movie?

Dan
05-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Page 3.

jhale667
05-10-2010, 03:23 PM
Very true.

But too many pointless sub-plots that just distracted from the story. Other than the obvious, why was Scarlett Johansson's character even in the movie?

Searching my comic-book memory in the wayback machine here, but I think Iron Man and Black Widow were in a relationship at one point? Maybe they're setting her character up for the third installment?

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Searching my comic-book memory in the wayback machine here, but I think Iron Man and Black Widow were in a relationship at one point? Maybe they're setting her character up for the third installment?

Well, he didn't score, so she didn't have anything to do with the movie. And there were a half dozen other distractions and time-fillers, so the underlying story and fight scenes were really thin.

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 03:37 PM

Well, he didn't score, so she didn't have anything to do with the movie. And there were a half dozen other distractions and time-fillers, so the underlying story and fight scenes were really thin.

MAX
05-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh fuck a duck...

Here I enjoy a splendid fucking mother's day and when I last participated in this thread, in an odd way, it was rather pleasant. Yet, I take one, fucking day off and it's morphed into more of this homosexual, name calling rubbish. Makes me so mad!!! :mad:

Is it just me or does anyone else find the newly popular over using of incomplete sentences completely queer?

"fuck off much?"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C570byQCLpI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C570byQCLpI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You're welcome. :D

binnie
05-10-2010, 03:57 PM
My Dad's bigger than your Dad......

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else find the newly popular over using of incomplete sentences completely queer?

I hate that '____ much' shit.

MAX
05-10-2010, 04:08 PM
I hate that '____ much' shit.

Indeed. It was both clever and cute (maybe?) for about ten minutes but anymore of it and I might start to....... Puke much? :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
05-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Oh fuck a duck...

:D

You mean like these:???

Thumbs down.

Discuss.

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 04:27 PM

Stop crying about it, pussy.

Little Texan
05-10-2010, 04:27 PM

Sounds alot like the problem with Spiderman 3. Did they try to cram too many enemies into this movie like Spiderman 3?

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Sounds alot like the problem with Spiderman 3. Did they try to cram too many enemies into this movie like Spiderman 3?

They did. There was a main enemy who fucking ruled, but was hardly in the film. Then there was some competing arms manufacturer who didn't really need to be in the film. Then the military was stealing his shit, but it's unclear why. It was just a fucking mess.

LoungeMachine
05-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Stop crying about it, pussy.

Not crying about it, mancruch.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy [again]

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 04:32 PM
I am a hypocrite. Have I ever denied that?

Now fuck off, master of the obvious.

LoungeMachine
05-10-2010, 04:35 PM
I am a hypocrite. Have I ever denied that?

Now fuck off, master of the obvious.

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Hilarious. People are trying to discuss Iron Man here, but you're disrupting the tread with your attention-whoring cries for attention. Did you get your fill yet? Iron Man fans everywhere want to know.

MAX
05-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Speaking of the word "mancrush" repeatedly being used as well, why do wimmin' find Robert Downey handsome? He's a fucking overrated doper!!! :confused:

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Beats the shit out of me. But he does do a good job with that character.

He sucked ass in "Weird Science."

MAX
05-10-2010, 04:44 PM

Come now Lounge, you both can be and are extremely funny and clever at times. :) Nonetheless, even you must admit, that "_________ much?" has outworn it's welcome? It's silly.

LoungeMachine
05-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Hilarious. People are trying to discuss Iron Man here, but you're disrupting the tread with your attention-whoring cries for attention. Did you get your fill yet? Iron Man fans everywhere want to know.

Quit crying, nancyboy.

No one is being kept from the "discussion" of the movie.

The irony being everyone gave a better "review" than you did.

Stop fixating on me and get back to your action figure dolls.

MAX
05-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Beats the shit out of me. But he does do a good job with that character.

So, he was at the very least, ok reprising the role in the sequel, no?

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah, the acting was great all around. I just thought the story was weak.

MAX
05-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Yeah, the acting was great all around. I just thought the story was weak.

Yeah and unfortunately, many of the huge, blockbuster sequels are just that. Do you really have action figure dollys? If so, what kind? My mom still has my old G.I. Joe dollys (the big ones) and Star Wars shit from the 70's hidden somewhere in her house. I wanna sell 'em cos I assume they're worth some $$$ but she won't let me. :mad:

LoungeMachine
05-10-2010, 04:55 PM

Of your 40 post in this thread....

only 16 discussed the movie, mancrush.

hypocrite much? [that's for you, Maxi ;) ]

LoungeMachine
05-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Yeah and unfortunately, many of the huge, blockbuster sequels are just that. Do you really have action figure dollys? If so, what kind? My mom still has my old G.I. Joe dollys (the big ones) and Star Wars shit from the 70's hidden somewhere in her house. I wanna sell 'em cos I assume they're worth some $$$ but she won't let me. :mad:

Aren't most of these flicks just vehicles with which to sell Happy Meals and video games to fat kids and BlackFlag?

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Sorry we don't watch really meaningful movies, and just want to see shit blow up for a few hours. Go watch Kate & Leopould, you self-important schmuck.

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 05:01 PM

No, that's just Lounge projecting. Just because I like zombie movies and people blowing shit up doesn't make me a fag.

LoungeMachine
05-10-2010, 05:04 PM
No, that's just Lounge projecting. Just because I like zombie movies and people blowing shit up doesn't make me a fag.

No, but smoking half the cock in Yakima probably does.....

Gotta run.... have fun tonight.

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 05:05 PM
What an attention whore.

MAX
05-10-2010, 05:20 PM
K, back to the topic (somewhat) and it's subsiquent derailing (lol) I think I also had this dolly as a junior Minimus? Wonder if it's boxed up at Mom's or if I shoved an M-80 in it's suit and blew it up/melted it like a lot of my toys?

http://www.megomuseum.com/marvel/ironman_cardmego.jpg

I clearly remember owning the hulk, spiderman, captain america and batman but dunno if I also had an iron man dolly? :confused:

MAX
05-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Sorry we don't watch really meaningful movies, and just want to see shit blow up for a few hours. Go watch Kate & Leopould, you self-important schmuck.

Actually, the last movie that I saw in the theater was "meaningful" to me. It was "Crezzi Heart" cos I'm a recovering drunk. lol

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 05:24 PM
How was it? I heard it was like "The Wrestler," but with bad music.

MAX
05-10-2010, 05:39 PM
How was it? I heard it was like "The Wrestler," but with bad music.

Didn't see the 'rassler. :(

Deej just watched it so I'll ask her. She actually fucking loathes country music and ended up buying the soundtrack. It was a great movie and Jeff Bridges was awesome. I'm so glad he won the oscar for it. I've always liked his movies though.

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 05:52 PM
M. Rourke totally should have won.

MAX
05-10-2010, 05:57 PM
M. Rourke totally should have won.

The 'rassler movie fight, his portrayal of said 'rassler or worst plastic surgery debacle victim?

In all honestly, I shouldn't even comment cos I haven't seen the flick. However, you didn't see Crezzi Heart either.

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 06:07 PM
I only watch zombie movies.

MAX
05-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Well, everyone needs a hobby. :) Savicki's a corpse fucker so maybe he'll be shooting you a pm shortly for ideas? They're too scary and gross for my liking. Did see the George Romero one's when I was a kid and around Halloween time. Creepy stuff.

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Come on now...I'm sure Savicki doesn't intercourse the undead.

MAX
05-10-2010, 06:18 PM
No, I'm pretty sure he does some Carnal Knowledge with actual dead people. Well, we all know he pleasures himself whilst thinking about at least one... A one hit wonder!!! Sorry but I couldn't resist. :lmao:

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 06:20 PM
And yet who among us hasn't rubbed one out to Marilyn Monroe?

VanHalenFan5150
05-10-2010, 07:41 PM

Not me. Nasty old bag

Blackflag
05-10-2010, 07:45 PM
MM is a "nasty old bag?" Sorry, you're probably preoccupied with Lady Gaga...:umm:

chefcraig
05-10-2010, 07:57 PM
MM is a "nasty old bag?" Sorry, you're probably preoccupied with Lady Gaga...:umm:

Give him some time. At 15, he more than likely only recently discovered the sport.

Nickdfresh
05-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Well, she has been dead for several decades now...

MAX
05-10-2010, 10:33 PM

Difference 'tis ole Stevo waxes his doplhin to Branigan's carcass and not Monroe's voluptuous and beautiful body whilst still living, breathing and wearing (or not?) a skirt. Add this to the too much information list, will you please folks? I just grossed myself into oblivion.

MAX
05-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Give him some time. At 15, he more than likely only recently discovered the sport.

Fuckin' A, I was no rookie at fifteen for fucks sake. Shit, I was playin' in the majors by then!!!

Seshmeister
05-11-2010, 10:16 AM
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UvFct0oaFeg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UvFct0oaFeg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
05-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Most movies suck. Iron Man II was just another sucky movie.

Blackflag
05-14-2010, 10:05 PM
The first one was pretty damn good.

Dan
05-14-2010, 10:51 PM

How About A Review? :D

Blackflag
05-14-2010, 10:52 PM
THUMBS DOWN.

Shit!

Dan
05-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Fuck Your Reviews and Your Chickens Too.:D

Blackflag
05-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Yeah, you'd like that.

Dan
05-15-2010, 05:49 PM
You Take Them to The Movies and Then Fuck Them,Fucker.:D

Nitro Express
05-18-2010, 03:15 AM
K, back to the topic (somewhat) and it's subsiquent derailing (lol) I think I also had this dolly as a junior Minimus? Wonder if it's boxed up at Mom's or if I shoved an M-80 in it's suit and blew it up/melted it like a lot of my toys?

http://www.megomuseum.com/marvel/ironman_cardmego.jpg

I clearly remember owning the hulk, spiderman, captain america and batman but dunno if I also had an iron man dolly? :confused:

I never had that stupid looking Iron Man but let me tell you a Stretch Armstrong didn't last a day around me. I was much like Sid in Toy Story. LOL!

Nitro Express
05-18-2010, 03:16 AM

I agree. The first one was good. I don't remember it but I remember it being good.

VAiN
05-18-2010, 05:41 PM
I saw it at the iMax... the special effects were impressive on the big screen and it's a decent way to kill about 90 minutes... I wasn't expecting it to change my life. I'll catch #3 as well...

Jagermeister
10-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Released on Blue Ray Tuesday. I loved this movie. Kick ass all the way.

Plan on watching it again tonight.