PDA

View Full Version : Keep Palin of the air...and Savicki out of The Front Line

Steve Savicki
05-09-2010, 05:41 PM
It would misrepresent what Discovery Channel stands for:

http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/palin_discovery2/

$1.2 per show is her funding for the 2012 election.
Sarah's Alaska? Soon she'd be writing up immigration laws like in AZ thinking she owns the people as well.

kwame k
05-09-2010, 06:02 PM
My natural impulse is the usual STFU Steve..............

Oddly, you kinda have a point...........

Fuck it, gotta go with my gut reaction!
STFU STEVE!

Blackflag
05-09-2010, 06:18 PM
I don't have a problem with Savicki.

But I don't think he has a point here.

Terry
05-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Even suggesting that Palin be kept off the air...it gives her more credit than she deserves, like somehow she's so subversive or even represents a meaningful threat toward the other side of the aisle.

Sarah Palin knows she doesn't have a future in running for national office. She's out to make a buck, and even if she does throw her hat into the ring in 2012 or beyond, it will be for the same reasons Buchanan, Nader, Paul and all the other no-chace-in-hell candidates do: to keep her visibility and her speaking fees high.

If Fox news who whoever wants to pony up the dough to have Plain come on their network and feed her followers their pablum, whatever.

chefcraig
05-09-2010, 07:36 PM
Even suggesting that Palin be kept off the air...it gives her more credit than she deserves, like somehow she's so subversive or even represents a meaningful threat toward the other side of the aisle.

Steve didn't request that. He twice stated that Palin should be kept "of" the air, whatever that means. I'm assuming that it is some weird way of saying she should be allowed to remain breathing.

LoungeMachine
05-09-2010, 08:08 PM
I don't have a problem with Savicki.

Imagine our surprise....

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
05-09-2010, 08:12 PM
It would misrepresent what Discovery Channel stands for:
ll.

Since you called for the Front Line to be deleted from the site sometime ago, Stephanie, why don't you just STFU and stay out.

You dont get to call for it elimination when you dont like it, and then use it when you feel you have something to say.

:gulp:

assbag.

jhale667
05-10-2010, 10:54 AM
I have to agree with the overall sentiment expressed here.

STFU, STEVE.

Hardrock69
05-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Amen.

Jesus Christ
05-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Verily