PDA

View Full Version : Frank Frazetta passes away

Steve Savicki
05-10-2010, 05:27 PM
http://network.nationalpost.com/NP/blogs/theampersand/archive/2010/05/10/conan-tarzan-illustrator-frank-frazetta-dead-at-92.aspx

He was a wonderful artist who captured the exact angles of the action. He will be missed by art lovers.

MAX
05-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Is he the artist responsible for that lovely piece gracing your sig? :biggrin: :barf:

FORD
05-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Or possibly the guy who did the cover art for Laura Brannigan's records?

Diamondjimi
05-10-2010, 05:33 PM
He did the Molly Hatchet album covers...

R.I.P.

Thanks Steve for the happy news, now STFU!!!

MAX
05-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Or possibly the guy who did the cover art for Laura Brannigan's records?

lol

Maybe he did her makeup (and Steve's) prior to the burial?

MAX
05-10-2010, 05:36 PM

R.I.P.

Sorry and no disrespect intended towards the man. Yeah, they were cool covers. Talented guy. :(

Unfortunately, anytime Steve attatches himself to a topic or person, they immediately become infected with possibilities of the holy gheyness.

Diamondjimi
05-10-2010, 05:38 PM
99.9999999999999999999% of the time this is true!

MAX
05-10-2010, 05:46 PM
I was thinking and just to save time, Steve should have his own smiley, don't you think? I mean, let's at least give him that much? Hitch, Elvis and Cato have one. How about we change this one :poofters: to :savicki: for all of us to both use and enjoy?

See? I have a lot of good, fuckin' ideas. :) Problem is that most of 'em suck.

Diamondjimi
05-10-2010, 06:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Savickistalker.jpg

MAX
05-10-2010, 06:07 PM
LMAO @ the photoshop.

Scary thing is, I'll bet $$$ that the color's of Steve's wardrobe match that perfectly. I'll bet the notion of him hiding bodies isn't too far off either. I've read necrophiliacs do practice just that!!! :eek:

kissfan1976
05-11-2010, 08:26 AM
R.I.P. Frank.

The man could draw women!

Seshmeister
05-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Unfortunately, anytime Steve attatches himself to a topic or person, they immediately become infected with possibilities of the holy gheyness.

Saddam Hussein was a fan too...

Hardrock69
05-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Of Steve?

Figures....

Igosplut
05-11-2010, 12:14 PM

R.I.P.

I remember a kid in a local high school had the whole "Flirting with Disaster" cover painted on the hood of his El Camino.

Seems corny in retrospect, but boy wasn't it the balls at the time.....

Igosplut
05-11-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm surprised he hasn't gotten busted for trying to cozy up to little girls to talk about shit like this......

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic46_1.gif

Like, WHO the fuck else would be interested??????

GAR
05-12-2010, 02:37 AM
Thanks for sharing your feelings, Igosplut!

That was brave of you to show how you really feel. Because it is very hateful and smallminded you don't call him or meet him in person to say this shit to his face.

Now all you need to do is have Savicki practice his jiujitsu forms in the same room while you recite some of this BULLSHIT you post about him.

Igosplut
05-12-2010, 06:21 AM
Thanks for sharing your feelings, Igosplut!

That was brave of you to show how you really feel. Because it is very hateful and smallminded you don't call him or meet him in person to say this shit to his face.

Now all you need to do is have Savicki practice his jiujitsu forms in the same room while you recite some of this BULLSHIT you post about him.

Try to turn it on it's head all you want coward. After all, a man (?) who harassed the mother of a soldier, listing the ways he will die, and trying to prompt a poster into suicide by listing the ways would know ALL about hiding behind a screen, right??

Yea, you're right. Why would I make fun of a grown man that has fixations that are more common to eight year old girls? Small minded?? That must be it...

I have no problem with meeting people face to face here, I've actually done it. And I'd have no problem telling someone to their face that I think grown men having Gem doll fixations is fucked. Ask the people that have met me.

Not everybody lives their life like you coward, hiding behind a screen and saying the things you say.... AND I know you will never reply to this "Claiming" I'm on ignore. It's just not your style..

Diamondjimi
05-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Seems as though Steve enjoys flagging my Photoshops with the Photobucket Nazi's

Eat a dick Steve!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Creepy.jpg

Unchainme
05-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Seems as though Steve enjoys flagging my Photoshops with the Photobucket Nazi's

Eat a dick Steve!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Creepy.jpg

fucking awesome photoshop man!

I recommend using imageshack.us

also, savicki needs to have a martini served with drain-o.

Diamondjimi
05-16-2010, 11:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Savickistalker.jpg

Savicki is a 30 something bachelor who stalks young girls online and attempts to lure them to "meeting" spots for ice cream and "talk" about Jem the cartoon series.

Yo, Steve. You report my shit again and authorities could be knockin at your door...
Think before you act Steve....think... ;)

GAR
05-17-2010, 02:15 AM
Savicki is a 30 something bachelor who stalks young girls online

Where you extrapolate a young-at-heart fondness for cartoons and music people of all ages congregate such as Jem or Laura Brannigan forums, into the realm of perversion, is itself perversion and I think you should find a professional to discuss why it is your sole fucking purpose is centered on constantly honing in on one person to attack here on this board.

I'm officially disinviting your membership. As a mod, I'll ban you the very day. And then you'll cry-cry about it all the way from one alias to another as I ban you again and a fucking-gain. You're a total ASSHOLE~!!

GAR
05-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Again, this is not about Steve Savicki's genious owning of threads you dudes chase him in, over and over.. it's about how you react to his disruption.

Do you think he really enjoys Laura Brannigan more than Van Halen, or is obsessed with bad Saturday Morning '80s animation shows? I want you to know everytime you guys go raking his effigy over the coals of character assasination epithets on one hand, he's reading your reactions and laughing his ass off on the other.

You two are pretty dumb not to have figured that out by now.. just stating the obvious.

Diamondjimi
05-17-2010, 09:07 AM
Fuck off Failboy. Your post's are even more worthless than Savicki's

You'll NEVER be a mod here, so file that with your imaginary gear... :Loser:

ThrillsNSpills
05-17-2010, 10:14 AM
Again, this is not about Steve Savicki's genious owning of threads you dudes chase him in, over and over.. it's about how you react to his disruption.

Do you think he really enjoys Laura Brannigan more than Van Halen, or is obsessed with bad Saturday Morning '80s animation shows? I want you to know everytime you guys go raking his effigy over the coals of character assasination epithets on one hand, he's reading your reactions and laughing his ass off on the other.

If he was laughing, he wouldn't go to photobucket to get Jim's work removed.
He's started messageboards for the Jem show and owns the DVD's.
What you're describing at the end of your post is your MO.

everyone here knows that. It's called projection

shit, I think I like Laura Branigan more than Van Halen these days.

Unchainme
05-17-2010, 11:18 AM
If he was laughing, he wouldn't go to photobucket to get Jim's work removed.
He's started messageboards for the Jem show and owns the DVD's.
What you're describing at the end of your post is your MO.

everyone here knows that. It's called projection

shit, I think I like Laura Branigan more than Van Halen these days.

Pretty much this, if this was the case of him wanting to troll the army, he wouldn't have gone out his way to do these things.

And Yes, there is indeed something very fucked up with Steve's musical tastes and tastes in television. I could understand say, if he was a star trek nerd or even was a regular on retrojunk, and enjoyed something somewhat not-gay/paedo friendly in GI Joe or Transformers. I mean that is what NORMAL men enjoyed as kids, and I'm sure a ton of people (myself included, despite being born in the tailend of that particular decade) could argue that. Again, you're 35 years old steve, and you're celebrating a show that was produced for 5 year old girls back in the 1980's, they've indeed moved on from it, and you're still following it? You're a faggot, simple as that.

and in terms of Branigan ,Hell, there's a couple members on this board who have indeed diverse and interesting music tastes, I guarantee you people would look at my IPod and yuck at the site of Jay-Z and Bone Thugs, but these acts have a pretty big following, have been critically acclaimed by many in the music field, and are not well for a lack of a word, lame. I'm also not spamming the site with info. about the useless merchandise they sell and about how they're more influential/better than Classic Van Halen.

Steve also again, spams the board with useless threads, and then turns around and bitches in feedback or at hitchworld about how he doesn't like a particular forum/thread and demands that it be shut down, and then runs behind Hitch, avoiding any form of banishment.

Are you sensing a pattern yet? Again, we're not saying that people who have different tastes in things shouldn't be welcome, it's the way Steve handles himself on the board that is indeed a problem.