PDA

View Full Version : Favorite/Best political shows?

Unchainme
05-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Was curious about this, I've taken a liking to actually enjoying "Front line" on PBS as of late. They don't appear to take one side on the matter and actually bring on people who know what they're talking about, rather than just having some talking head scream things out.

Penn and Teller of course is another favorite, while I don't agree with their views on atheism and religion, they again, bring in people who generally know what they're speaking of (IE have a degree in something), and are quite fun to watch as well.

I myself, cannot stand Olbermann as I feel he only brings on one view point to cater to his audience, and I feel people like Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity don't have any idea what they're talking about.

GAR
05-12-2010, 01:12 AM
I like Greta Van Susteren on Fox because although she's conservative and brings those viewpoints across in her topics, she does interviews with the liberal whackjobs as well as the conservatives so we can actually see what the whackjobs are saying.

I don't like it when OReilly and soforth just say "those whackjobs are saying" well if you really wanted to be fair, interview them so we can see how they really are. As far as I'm concerned Greta's show is the real nospin zone.

ULTRAMAN VH
05-12-2010, 07:36 AM
I enjoy watching Special Report with Bret Baier.

hideyoursheep
05-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Front Line is good.....when ButtPlug and friends aren't in here putting the dick on it.

GAR
05-12-2010, 11:45 AM

Do you mean Frontline as in the PBS show or this board's Frontline forums?

FORD
05-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Sadly, we just lost one of the best shows on TV, with the retirement of Bill Moyers. Even more sad is the fact that PBS replaced him with more typical corporate media crap.