PDA

View Full Version : How to destroy a car with your ass.

Seshmeister
05-13-2010, 06:23 PM
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MleuPXWotcI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MleuPXWotcI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Blaze
05-13-2010, 06:41 PM
:LMAO:
Awe, man that makes me want to go moon race cars! Who would have thought they could be so easily distracted. :D

chefcraig
05-13-2010, 06:41 PM
The hunt for the mystery Rally NZ mooner

By Greg Pearson

Last night Sports Tonight brought you Mark Tapper's full moon-induced exit from Rally New Zealand.

Of all the action from last weekend's Rally New Zealand, one incident caught our attention, and unfortunately it also got Mark Tapper's too.

“A very white bottom that was beside the road put me off for a fraction of a second, then I just ran wide and rolled,” Tapper says.

So Tapper's rally came to a spectacular end – thanks to a spectator's end.

The result was $20,000 worth of damage, but it appears he wasn't the first victim of the blinding white flash.

“Apparently he dropped his pants at a car the day before, so yeah, maybe we have a serial mooner on our hands,” Tapper says.

While he's not on the dark side about the moon, the flasher's confirmed identity so far remains a mystery.

“I've always in the past known who it's been because it's been a mate, that's why it's been interesting this time trying to track down who it was to have a laugh with them,” he says.

So with public safety in mind, Sports Tonight joined in the search – and all signs pointed to one man but he wasn't singing.

"I know all about it, because everyone's been ringing me about it, but it wasn't me," says ‘Norm’.

But while there might be cracks in his story, for now the mystery mooner remains on the prowl.

As for Tapper, he hopes the incident doesn't leave a mark.

‘Take Possum Bourne for instance; he obviously got his nickname from a possum running out and crashing his car so I hope my nickname isn't going to be brown-eye,” says Tapper.

Only time will tell.

http://www.3news.co.nz/The-hunt-for-the-mystery-Rally-NZ-mooner/tabid/415/articleID/155279/Default.aspx

Blaze
05-13-2010, 06:42 PM
:moon:

Dan
05-13-2010, 06:45 PM
The hunt for the mystery Rally NZ mooner

By Greg Pearson

Last night Sports Tonight brought you Mark Tapper's full moon-induced exit from Rally New Zealand.

Of all the action from last weekend's Rally New Zealand, one incident caught our attention, and unfortunately it also got Mark Tapper's too.

“A very white bottom that was beside the road put me off for a fraction of a second, then I just ran wide and rolled,” Tapper says.

So Tapper's rally came to a spectacular end – thanks to a spectator's end.

The result was $20,000 worth of damage, but it appears he wasn't the first victim of the blinding white flash.

“Apparently he dropped his pants at a car the day before, so yeah, maybe we have a serial mooner on our hands,” Tapper says.

While he's not on the dark side about the moon, the flasher's confirmed identity so far remains a mystery.

“I've always in the past known who it's been because it's been a mate, that's why it's been interesting this time trying to track down who it was to have a laugh with them,” he says.

So with public safety in mind, Sports Tonight joined in the search – and all signs pointed to one man but he wasn't singing.

"I know all about it, because everyone's been ringing me about it, but it wasn't me," says ‘Norm’.

But while there might be cracks in his story, for now the mystery mooner remains on the prowl.

As for Tapper, he hopes the incident doesn't leave a mark.

‘Take Possum Bourne for instance; he obviously got his nickname from a possum running out and crashing his car so I hope my nickname isn't going to be brown-eye,” says Tapper.

Only time will tell.

http://www.3news.co.nz/The-hunt-for-the-mystery-Rally-NZ-mooner/tabid/415/articleID/155279/Default.aspx

Please Note:It Wasn't Me.:D

Diamondjimi
05-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Ass and Tapper in the same story. Always good for a larf !:biggrin:

Blaze
05-13-2010, 06:47 PM
opppps

bueno bob
05-14-2010, 01:13 AM
Please Note:It Wasn't Me.:D

Beat me to it... ;)

Dan
05-14-2010, 01:37 AM
That's How You Say Hello In Kiwi.:D

Nitro Express
05-14-2010, 09:55 PM
I can see wreaking a car because of a hot female baring her ass for you but the driver must have been gay. He was oogling that piece of ass having fantasies and wrecked the fucking car.

Blackflag
05-14-2010, 10:02 PM
"That cunt with his ass out."

:lmao:

That's one of the greatest videos I've ever seen.

Dan
05-14-2010, 10:40 PM
You Would Think That,FAG.:D

Nitro Express
05-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Maybe he farted and blew the car off the road?