PDA

View Full Version : Lounge & Ford, I'm lookin' at you....

bueno bob
05-14-2010, 10:56 PM
VANCOUVER, Wash. -- An anti-gay group is planning a protest outside a Vancouver high school next month, deputies said. Clark County sheriff's deputies said Thursday they received notice that the Westboro Baptist Church intends to hold a protest at Heritage High School on June 1 from 2:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. A letter of intent from the church requested deputies enforce a "dead zone" between protesting groups. It also stated that the church members will abide by all laws and remain non-violent.
The Topeka, Kan.,-based church didn't specify why they selected Heritage High School. The Westboro Baptist Church is known for disrupting military funerals across the country. Church Rev. Fred Phelps has said soldiers are being killed in Iraq because of America's tolerance of gays. The church is not affiliated with any larger denomination and is mostly comprised of Phelps' relatives.

I'm gonna be there! :)

You guys feel like a drive south? Nothing better than a chance to meet Fred, hmm?

kwame k
05-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Got my college buddies from Portland all over this, Bob........

Stormtroopers are coming, to coin an Uncle Ted Nuge song!

bueno bob
05-14-2010, 11:01 PM
Now THAT is the kind of music I like! I'll be right there with them, maybe we'll get some pictures...

Dr. Love
05-14-2010, 11:13 PM
VANCOUVER, Wash. -- An anti-gay group is planning a protest outside a Vancouver high school next month, deputies said. Clark County sheriff's deputies said Thursday they received notice that the Westboro Baptist Church intends to hold a protest at Heritage High School on June 1 from 2:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. A letter of intent from the church requested deputies enforce a "dead zone" between protesting groups. It also stated that the church members will abide by all laws and remain non-violent.
The Topeka, Kan.,-based church didn't specify why they selected Heritage High School. The Westboro Baptist Church is known for disrupting military funerals across the country. Church Rev. Fred Phelps has said soldiers are being killed in Iraq because of America's tolerance of gays. The church is not affiliated with any larger denomination and is mostly comprised of Phelps' relatives.

You guys feel like a drive south? Nothing better than a chance to meet Fred, hmm?

Oh I'm sure Lounge and FORD will be there but you probably won't be able to cross the dead zone to chat with them.

Have fun protesting against those homos in any event!

kwame k
05-14-2010, 11:16 PM
You'll have back up........they may be old boring married men but unless I'm mistaken, the wives haven't taken all the fire out of 'em!

Unchainme
05-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Damn, if they ever hit my area, those bastards are getting nailed. Have been debating what method to use on them if such a case arises. Nothing violent, as that would go against being a REAL CHRISTIAN (not these hellbound assholes), but something to spook them none-the-less.

good luck bob!

bueno bob
05-15-2010, 01:13 AM
Oh, I have a few things I'd like to do, for sure; I'm currently trying to determine whether or not it's worth getting arrested...lol

Va Beach VH Fan
05-15-2010, 10:52 AM
Same group that protested in front of my son's school a few months ago....

kwame k
05-15-2010, 11:39 AM
Oh, I have a few things I'd like to do, for sure; I'm currently trying to determine whether or not it's worth getting arrested...lol

It's sooooo worth it............

These are the times that memories are made, young man! Think of the stories you'll be able to tell the grandkids.........

ELVIS
05-15-2010, 11:44 AM
I'd rather go to a tea party...

:barf:

Igosplut
05-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Here's (http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html) what the nutbags have to say about that "Nasty" high School.....

Heritage High School 7825 NE 130th Ave. WBC will picket the rebellious brats and lying teachers at Heritage High School. You raised your children on a steady diet of lies -- it's okay to be gay, it's okay to fornicate whenever and with whomever you choose, and it's okay to murder any unborn child that results from your fornication. In short, you have taught them that God is a liar -- thereby making them good for nothing but IED fodder on the killing fields of Iraq and Afghanistan. Your selfish bastards have seen to it that your children have no jobs, homes, or money -- NO HOPE! This is just what Anti-Christ Beast Obama counted on so he could trick you into taking his mark that will lead to your final destruction. He hates God and he hates you. We are here today to tell you some truth for the first time in your life. God does not love everyone. He loves those who obey him. 1 Jn. 5:3 - For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. If you will obey today, you will have hope.

Hate hate hate you filthy beasts!!!!

knuckleboner
05-15-2010, 12:12 PM
while i respect your guys' enthusiasm, and your moral committement, the fact is that big counter-protests are exactly what this group wants.

12 whackjob people doing the same stupid thing over and over quickly falls out of the news. but add hundreds of well-meaning counter protestors, and its back to being a story. and since these idiots are nothing but attention whores, they're happy as long as they get their story.

LoungeMachine
05-15-2010, 12:25 PM
to hold a protest at Heritage High School on June 1 from 2:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.

Damn, I'm getting a pedicure at that exact time, and hate to change my appt.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
05-15-2010, 12:27 PM
while i respect your guys' enthusiasm, and your moral committement, the fact is that big counter-protests are exactly what this group wants.

12 whackjob people doing the same stupid thing over and over quickly falls out of the news. but add hundreds of well-meaning counter protestors, and its back to being a story. and since these idiots are nothing but attention whores, they're happy as long as they get their story.

Yup.

However it would be a hoot to actually see that fuckstump Phelps.

Not worth a 6 hour round trip in a car with FORD talking about the BCE though..... ;)

bueno bob
05-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Yup.

However it would be a hoot to actually see that fuckstump Phelps.

Not worth a 6 hour round trip in a car with FORD talking about the BCE though..... ;)

:rofl:

Might have a point...