PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag / The Flag's Meltdown

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Time to clear the air so as not to derail anymore tribute threads, or other parts of the forum.

Yes, my mancrush Blackflag has stalked and posted pics/vids of me, and has even tried to re-register here using my email address. He's now threatened to post personal information.

This is simply the desperate moves of someone who could no longer spar and jab in the forums, and now felt the need to get into my personal life and involve my family, friends, business, and possibly my kids.

We all here cherish our privacy, hence the user names and avatars. No one believes this clown's name is Black Flag,or that he hails from Yakima. That's why except in a very rare circumstance, do we ever see anyone use their real name or pic. But when they do, it's THEIR choice to do so. To take another posters picture without their permission and use it as your avatar simply to get under their skin or to fire a warning shot that you're going to expose them, is childish, cowardly, and downright creepy.

Most of us have shared personal info amongst ourselves, and trusted certain friends with it. Mick [ALinChainz] was a prime example of the type of person I trusted. There are a selct few here, both mods and non-mods/webbies who I've done the same with, and vice-versa of course. And we'd never even think to betray that trust.

We know for a fact of certain people who have used mutual friendships to gather info on others here, and that not only betrays a code here, but betrays that very friendship. Sad. They know who they are.

I've been offered personal info on people here in the past, and I've turned it down. I only want to spar, chide, ridicule, and debate on the forums, NOT get into people's real worlds, unlike others here. That's the whole point of the anonymity here I would think.

The whole KIP WINGER thing as anyone who has half a brain and has been here long enough, was started byJ esterstar, where in a thread he posted he KNEW FOR A FACT that that's who I was. We all laughed so hard and so long at that, that it became a running joke. So much so that noobs had to be told about the joke so as not to think it true. Of course Bueno posting it on Wiki didnt help :lmao:

But some never got the joke. Some take themselves, and the internets way too seriously.

I've been a bass player in bands for 30 years. I've played covers, originals, and opened up for some rather large and well knownnationalacts over the years. I've had some great times, did some regional touring, and made some money.

A few years ago I decided I wanted to try writing and playing MY OWN material for once, and started a vanity project with my ex-wife on drums, and some friends on bass and lead guitar, and we played some low-key shows. We went through some singers, and it eventually just died off. And after 16 years together and 3 kids, my drummer wife and I split on good terms. She's in these pics/vids Black Flag posted as well, and she doesnt deserve hi bullshit childish games either.

Now I'm back to playing bass, and having fun doing it.

As for my occupations, I own a booking and events company that does pretty well around here. We've done some great shows and events, and have some naes coming up that many here would recognize and I'msure are fans of.

I also work for one of the largest music venues in town, which is how myself and my current wife got to see Soundgarden recently. I love being in the local music business, booking, promoting, playing, and networking. My beautiful and talented wife also has a company that caters to the industry.

I've made no bones about enjoying a good bitch fest here. And I can take it as well as give it out. I've been party to many flame wars, and although they at times got personal, they NEVER included personal info that a poster hadn't already used themselves.

Ace Diamond is a perfect example. That guy has had no qualms about posting his real name, his family's names, his associates cell numbers. But that's his choice. He even uses his stage name as his user name here, thus making it pretty obvious who he is.

Gar, one of the most reviled persons on this board, recently posted a thread saying Jesterstar was DEAD. Many of us thought it disgusting he'd do that. Of course it was easy to verify that it was all bullshit. But now even Gar has decided that he can go lower and snake around with Black Flag.

Black flag claimed I had him banned. Ask any webbie, it's not true. ALL I asked was that he not use my pic as his avatar [fucking stalker CREEPY!!!]

So now he has re-registered, and has chatted [Didnt know he was the king of chats here] that he'll give my personal info out to anyone who wants it. That's pretty disgusting.

At some point, he could no longer stand the fact that his hypocrisy, his constant belittling of everyone here, and his "reviews" were not getting him the attention he felt he deserved. So in a fit of rage because he was "pissed off" [his words] he started stalking and posting my personal info.

As you can imagine, I've received great support from the staff here, and promises that anyone who pulls shit like this will be dealt with. Regardless of who they are. I've also received the support of non-staff poster here, who think Black Flag has crossed the line. THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT.

It's really kind of sad that because he got pissed off, he felt the need to drag things down to this level, but I have a feeling he's going to end up regretting it. Especially if he involves my kids in any way.

I wont give him my attention he craves in Dio threads, or anywhere else for that matter. Maybe he'll man up, maybe he'll flame out asked to be banned again, or actually just get perma-banned. Not my call.

Life is good, family is happy and healthy, business is good, and I'm excited to go back out this summer and gig more. I'm a very lucky man.

Sincerely,

KIP

:gulp:

Sarge's Little Helper
05-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Hi LoungeMachine! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

Unchainme
05-17-2010, 04:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ

:biggrin:

Kip, I'm still a bit confused as to what band you were in, I KNOW whom gave you the name "Teddy Boy" back in the day though, may he R.I.P., rock ain't the same without him :(

Anyways, blackflag is a stalking, bitter loser, just another line in the morons who bitch about you handing their asses to them in "The Front Line"

Jagermeister
05-17-2010, 04:44 PM
Thumbs up dude and thanks.

Um Are you Kip Winger?

Reverberator
05-17-2010, 05:05 PM
No he's not but I am K K Downing.

Jagermeister
05-17-2010, 05:07 PM

Sup. Loved your work on Screamin For Vengence.

Jagermeister
05-17-2010, 05:09 PM
I really don't care who he is. Well said as far as I am cuntcerned.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-17-2010, 05:11 PM
very douchesque thing to do. ?FLAG needs a timeout/pick another board from now on.

Guitar Shark
05-17-2010, 05:27 PM
We know for a fact of certain people who have used mutual friendships to gather info on others here, and that not only betrays a code here, but betrays that very friendship. Sad. They know who they are.

Some of us know who they are, too.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 05:49 PM
Some of us know who they are, too.

:beers8:

Anonymous
05-17-2010, 06:01 PM

Have you ever bummed Rob? What's it like, eh?

Cheers! :bottle:

binnie
05-17-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm Sammy Hagar...........

Anonymous
05-17-2010, 06:07 PM
On any other occasion, I'd say you were nuts for giving the Fag this much attention. However, seeing that he REALLY crossed the line, I'd say that he deserves much more attention than this... he needs MEDICAL attention. Urgently.

The Flag
05-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Cry a little more for me now, Lounge. That's just too much for me to read.

Either be a tough guy and stand behind your reputation as "the rude one." Or shut the fuck up and be a pussy.

But don't be a tough guy on the anonymous internet...then shit yourself at the prospect that you may have to stand behind your words, and you can't live up to them in reality.

Somehow it's fine to post pictures and private info of Gar, Joe Thunder, Katie, et al. -- but doing the same of you is off limits?

Well, in reality, you're just not very rude at all, are you?

FYI, Lounge is the non-rude looking guy on the right.

Please...keep fucking with me. I can keep this up forever.

Unchainme
05-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Is blackflag apart of "The Gunts" crew?

Unchainme
05-17-2010, 06:20 PM
You know what dude, that shit ain't cool.

Some people chose to live their life privately, I am one of those people, lounge is as well.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 06:22 PM

:lmao:

I'm "fucking" with you? really?

Hey, mensa.... THOSE PICS AREN'T OF THE REAL JOE THUNDER [god, you're thick]

Katie posted her OWN PIC as her OWN PROFILE dumbass

And your boyfriend Gar says the myspace pic isnt hem, that Igo and DDLR made that profile up. [even though it's on Jesterstars page]

As for you being able to go on forever....... well, I think those that run this site will beg to differ.

Hey, at least I have band pics. Ever been paid to play music tough guy?

No, didnt think so

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Is blackflag apart of "The Gunts" crew?

um, no.

His "crew" consists of Gar.........

Now there's an A-Team for you.....

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 06:29 PM

Either be a tough guy and stand behind your reputation as "the rude one." Or shut the fuck up and be a pussy.

But don't be a tough guy on the anonymous internet...then shit yourself at the prospect that you may have to stand behind your words, and you can't live up to them in reality.

Somehow it's fine to post pictures and private info of Gar, Joe Thunder, Katie, et al. -- but doing the same of you is off limits?

So you post the pic, act all tough, and then edit it out?

So you're hiding behind a user name, and posting old band pics of ME..... that makes YOU the pussy, troll.

Never liked that pic. Too much eyeliner.

Unchainme
05-17-2010, 06:30 PM
um, no.

Gar, Savicki and Buttfag, now theres a group of people you want on your side lol. Diamondjimi needs to get up and do a photoshop with those three.

jhale667
05-17-2010, 06:30 PM
um, no.

More like "Ghey-Team"... :lmao:

The Flag
05-17-2010, 06:31 PM
Say what you like about Savicki, but you don't see him hiding and cowering, do you? Or shitting on people.

So what does that make Lounge?

The Flag
05-17-2010, 06:32 PM
So you post the pic, act all tough, and then edit it out?

So you're hiding behind a user name, and posting old band pics of ME..... that makes YOU the pussy, troll.

It's called compassion, fucker. Try it some time.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Say what you like about Savicki, but you don't see him hiding and cowering, do you? Or shitting on people.

Better than you, obviously.

And dont send me any PM's No interest in having a "private" convo with you, stalker.

Yes, Savicki should join your "crew" :lmao:

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 06:34 PM
It's called compassion, fucker. Try it some time.

:rolleyes:

You have none. You also have no ethics, or friends here.

chefcraig
05-17-2010, 06:41 PM

Dude, perhaps I'm being a bit thick here, but just how are you disproving someone's tongue in cheek boasts about so-called "toughness" (on the internet of all things) by publicizing their private information? The overall effect is demeaning, but it is to you and not Lounge that the damage is being done. Do you not realize how poorly you are coming off in all of this? And in one of the most remarkable turnarounds in the entire history of the internet, you have pretty much done the unthinkable...you have turned Lounge into a sympathetic character. Smooth move. :duh:

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 06:48 PM
Dude, perhaps I'm being a bit thick here, but just how are you disproving someone's tongue in cheek boasts about so-called "toughness" (on the internet of all things) by publicizing their private information? The overall effect is demeaning, but it is to you and not Lounge that the damage is being done. Do you not realize how poorly you are coming off in all of this? And in one of the most remarkable turnarounds in the entire history of the internet, you have pretty much done the unthinkable...you have turned Lounge into a sympathetic character. Smooth move. :duh:

Couldnt have said it better myself.

And I guarantee you he read my whole first post, too.

As for THE RUDE ONE, once again we're forced to explain S-L-O-W-L-Y for the idiots like Blackflag, that in a thread a few months ago I was asked by a poster why I had to be so rude all the time. Hence, the tag line.

One man's "rude", is another man's tiring of posters who speak on Front Line topics they know nothing of.

The irony also isnt' lost that all this time that Black Flag is calling ME a coward, etc..... it is HE who posts private info while hiding behind his Yakima plates.

The mancrush has become the mad stalker. Sure hope karma doesnt come knocking.

Unchainme
05-17-2010, 06:53 PM
annnd now he's banned.

seeya asshat, go troll the hagar boards. Only GAR and Savicki to go.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-17-2010, 06:56 PM
http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AiADWY7jjj.hr9CviGpPg4KbvZx4;_ylu=X3oDMTNtMm5 jMzRuBGEDMTAwNTE0IFNFRyBtb3ZpZXMgYmVzdCB3b3JzdCBtb 3ZpZXMgcARjcG9zAzEEZwNpZC0yNzIzMwRpbnRsA3VzBHBrZ3Y DMTQEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3RkLWZlYXQEc2xrA3RpdGxlBHNscG9zA 0YEdGVzdAM3MDE-/SIG=12qcvfu22/**http%3A//movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/2621/best-worst-movies/fp%23photo0

Unchainme
05-17-2010, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbDxuPvbSdE

chefcraig
05-17-2010, 07:02 PM
http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AiADWY7jjj.hr9CviGpPg4KbvZx4;_ylu=X3oDMTNtMm5 jMzRuBGEDMTAwNTE0IFNFRyBtb3ZpZXMgYmVzdCB3b3JzdCBtb 3ZpZXMgcARjcG9zAzEEZwNpZC0yNzIzMwRpbnRsA3VzBHBrZ3Y DMTQEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3RkLWZlYXQEc2xrA3RpdGxlBHNscG9zA 0YEdGVzdAM3MDE-/SIG=12qcvfu22/**http%3A//movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/2621/best-worst-movies/fp%23photo0

Friend, you forgot to include the key word when speaking of movies: "Discuss".

PETE'S BROTHER
05-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Friend, you forgot to include the key word when speaking of movies: "Discuss".

dammit, what was i thinking?

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 07:10 PM
annnd now he's banned.

seeya asshat, go troll the hagar boards. Only GAR and Savicki to go.

Maybe Gar can give him his password.....

I was afraid to click on Pete's link..... thought it might be BF's personal yahoo profile.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 07:11 PM
dammit, what was i thinking?

Did he really mail you a donation check, or was that all a joke?

PETE'S BROTHER
05-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Did he really mail you a donation check, or was that all a joke?

i certainly never received any funds in any form from the gent. i was just rollin' with it.

chefcraig
05-17-2010, 07:27 PM
The mancrush has become the mad stalker. Sure hope karma doesnt come knocking.

To tell you the truth, I honestly feel disappointment for the guy. Look, I'm no angel, as I'm guilty of doing a similar thing, that is to get fed up and go out with both guns blazing. I simply hate it when folks get to a point where they feel a need to wig out in a manner like this, as they see no alternative.

I found the guy to be an engaging poster when he felt like it. Some of his insights were right on the money, and at times far above the heads of those he was addressing. Which certainly makes the way things ended up all that more sad, but definitely unforgivable. I wish him the best, sincerely. But I also regret that things went this far to begin with.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 07:35 PM
To tell you the truth, I honestly feel disappointment for the guy. Look, I'm no angel, as I'm guilty of doing a similar thing, that is to get fed up and go out with both guns blazing. I simply hate it when folks get to a point where they feel a need to wig out in a manner like this, as they see no alternative.

I found the guy to be an engaging poster when he felt like it. Some of his insights were right on the money, and at times far above the heads of those he was addressing. Which certainly makes the way things ended up all that more sad, but definitely unforgivable. I wish him the best, sincerely.

I agree.

That's the weird thing.

He WAS one of the brightest posters we had in the FL. And he was also one of the RUDEST [oh, the irony] to others.

The guy never failed to let everyone know how stupid they were compared to him. But he knew his shit.

He could jab, roll, take a hit, and swing again. He could also get very, very personal.

He started towards the end talking about my wife and kids alot, trying to get under my skin. And he hated getting called out for his constant hypocrisy.

The forum will miss his takes. But oh well.

To take things as far as he did, with no provocation, leads me to think that maybe his personal/professional life was getting to him, and he needed to take it out on someone. Pure specualtion on my part, but SOMETHING triggered this latest meltdown, and it wasnt losing a sparring match with me.

It's like when your boss suddenly blows up and goes on a RANT for no reason. It usually means he's just projecting his frustrations and issues onto you because he can

I doubt we've seen the end of him, though. Just a hunch. He's waaay too angry to just let it go.

kwame k
05-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Wow, just plain wow!

3 or 4 fucking rules here and that's it, not oppressive or even restrictive but you always get the select few morons here that can't seem to grasp the fucking obvious......

I have personal info on people here and they have my info but no matter what or if anyone pisses me off there are some things that are out of bounds......glad the Mods have yet again done a bang up job of cleaning up the trash......

Blaze
05-17-2010, 07:42 PM

Yes actually, Steve does.
He falsely reported (flagged) to Flickr a diagram I had made of him and posted here.
Moreover, Steve would have had to hack my Flickr account to do so, because I had the photo set to private AND restricted. Nonetheless, I stand behind the diagram I made. I filled a complaint concerning the hack and the false information that was stated in “Steve’s” complaint. .

Though, I feel anonymous (4chan etc) is a cancer on the internet, a bigger cancer is hacking, which is exacerbated by the anonymity of the net.

Though, obviously you have fed Lounge misinformation; you are not giving the information out to any one. However, my request of the information could have prevented you from giving me the information.
I requested "If you didn't hack.......and it was a data mine..." give me the link.
I concluded it was a hack from your silence.

It is not unknown here at RothArmy to expose people, there was some small town councilman or some such that had public info, as most do on the web, yet was jostled (word?).

Anonymity on the web is a forgotten thing of web 1.0, if you also want credibility. We expose each other here on a regular basis. How often has someone felt compelled to enjoy all my monikers in a single sentence? Quite often is the answer. Though, I do not deny who I am, the separate monikers and different designs and flairs.

With data mining and places like tin eye, anonymity is no longer a part of the internet, if you regularly partake in the internet in a credible way.

At least once a day, I Google a phrase with the specific purpose of locating that specific writer, linking the writer to an identity, and confirming their information.

Though, I feel compassion for Lounge, it is not a realistic goal to maintain separate identities on the net and hold credibility.

If Blackie has hacked to obtain information or if Blackie has threatened you with physical or financial harm, those are criminal offences and should be handled as such. At the very least reports should be file with the various jurisdictions.

What is more, I feel that your "work", my “work”, and anyone’s “work” here should not be held in shame but bring an asset to you and yours "work" in your local, national, or international communities, respectively.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3118/2579242117_961170a99c_o.gif

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3036/2553021530_89b5e1d454_s.jpg

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 07:44 PM
I have personal info on people here and they have my info but no matter what or if anyone pisses me off there are some things that are out of bounds......glad the Mods have yet again done a bang up job of cleaning up the trash......

You and I have each other's, and the thought would never cross our minds.....

And not just the mods, but VA and Sarge himself stepped in. Class operation behind the scenes. We only look like a circus out here. ;)

Guitar Shark
05-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Yes actually, Steve does.
He falsely reported (flagged) to Flickr a diagram I had made of him and posted here.
Moreover, Steve would have had to hack my Flickr account to do so, because I had the photo set to private AND restricted. Nonetheless, I stand behind the diagram I made. I filled a complaint concerning the hack and the false information that was stated in “Steve’s” complaint.

If true, that's really lame... even for Steve.

Igosplut
05-17-2010, 07:50 PM

I'm "fucking" with you? really?

Hey, mensa.... THOSE PICS AREN'T OF THE REAL JOE THUNDER [god, you're thick]

Katie posted her OWN PIC as her OWN PROFILE dumbass

And your boyfriend Gar says the myspace pic isnt hem, that Igo and DDLR made that profile up. [even though it's on Jesterstars page]

HA! first I've heard of that. Gars a piece of shit, but I really couldn't be bothered to get that elaborate with something like that.. Like he's worth that attention. I actually have no idea how that profile was found.

As for you being able to go on forever....... well, I think those that run this site will beg to differ.

Hey, at least I have band pics. Ever been paid to play music tough guy?

No, didnt think so

I myself have been guilty of getting caught up in the moment and posting personal info...Mezro. I admitted I was wrong, apologized, and actually Lounge was one of the first people that came into that thread to denounce what we were doing. He was right, not the morally right thing to do, and that's just to start. That being said, doing shit like this, posting things that point to personal ID of people with children is not just wrong, It's plain criminal. If you have that much of an hard-on for the person, you have bigger deep-seated issues than to realize that you hate a image...Not a person.

You (Flag) called me a hater, but even with what I did, I can see the problem...

chefcraig
05-17-2010, 07:52 PM

Well, truth be told, kwame and I have each other's as well. The problem is, out of the 2-3 times I've tried to sell off his information to people, each and every time the buyers chased me down three days later and beat the crap out of me, complaining I'd vastly overstated the value. The bastards actually accused me of brokering the information of homeless people, can ya believe that?

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 07:56 PM
Well, truth be told, kwame and I have each other's as well. The problem is, out of the 2-3 times I've tried to sell off his information to people, each and every time the buyers chased me down three days later and beat the crap out of me, complaining I'd vastly overstated the value. The bastards actually accused me of brokering the information of homeless people, can ya believe that?

I'd sell you out for a pack of Dentyne, but with the market the way it is these days, I'm going to have to sit on you for a while...

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 07:57 PM
I ran out of thanks buttons, so Blaze and Igo will just have to accept this for their great posts.......

Thanks.

chefcraig
05-17-2010, 08:00 PM
I'd sell you out for a pack of Dentyne, but with the market the way it is these days, I'm going to have to sit on you for a while...

Good luck with that. Make certain to have plenty of Tucks pads handy, as it will more than likely be a veeeeery long sit. :toilet-humor:

Anonymous
05-17-2010, 08:01 PM

Actually, I saw the pic & there wasn't nearly enough eye-liner.

And you call yourself a "rock star"... pfft.

And in one of the most remarkable turnarounds in the entire history of the internet, you have pretty much done the unthinkable...you have turned Lounge into a sympathetic character. Smooth move. :duh:

Easy there, Chef. Don't overdo it. Next, you'll tell us Lounge is actually "likeable".

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 08:01 PM
As to Blaze's question of "hacking", he didnt need to.....

He had someone who got it second hand give it to him.

But I'm still puzzled about the email I got to my business account, that I didnt use here that reads:

[I][Dear Blackflag, Since you have recently changed your email, we require that you verify your new email address. You will only need to visit the URL once to have your account updated. To complete reverification, please visit this URL:

Please to be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the url. Your Username is: Blackflag
Your Activation ID is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you are still having problems verifying please contact a member of our support staff at webmaster@rotharmy.com All the best,The Diamond David Lee Roth Army /I]

Was he trying to hack MY account here, or what?

LoungeMachine
05-17-2010, 08:03 PM
. Next, you'll tell us Lounge is actually "likeable".

as if.

Dan
05-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Holy Shit.:rolleyes:

WTF?

Just Leave "Teddy Boy" alone.:D

Blaze
05-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Thanks, Lounge.

And referancing a conversation last night from Dan

17-05, 01:06 Blaze
OMG, ya'll did not
Edit
17-05, 01:06 Dan
Show Him Your Picture Of That,Blaze.
17-05, 01:06 Dan
Blackflag likes Pearls..

I neither confirm, nor deny, the rumored information, if or if not, this is or isn't, mine or another's picture or photograph. :biggrin:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/67/200622816_565fb66556_m.jpg

Dan
05-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Holy Shit.:rolleyes:

WTF?

I need a Drink.:D

Anonymous
05-17-2010, 08:18 PM
I neither confirm, nor deny, the rumored information, if or if not, this is or isn't, mine or another's picture or photograph. :biggrin:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/67/200622816_565fb66556_m.jpg

Either way, we need to see MOAR!

From the little - so to speak - I can see, I find them perfectly rounded & beautifully shaped.

Those really are some of the best pearls I've ever seen.

Dan
05-17-2010, 08:20 PM
Get A Room And Shave Your Chest.:D

Anonymous
05-17-2010, 08:24 PM
I can't, it's an essential part of my wrestling character.

Glad you enjoyed it so much it's still with you, however.

Bet it has helped you through so many lonely nights... ;)

Sick bastard!

Pr3v3rt!

Blaze
05-17-2010, 08:29 PM
As to Blaze's question of "hacking", he didnt need to.....

He had someone who got it second hand give it to him.

But I'm still puzzled about the email I got to my business account, that I didnt use here that reads:

[I][Dear^ Blackflag,^ Since you have recently changed your email, we require that you verify your new email address. You will only need to visit the URL once to have your account updated. To complete reverification, please visit this URL:

Please to be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the url. Your Username is: Blackflag
Your Activation ID is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you are still having problems verifying please contact a member of our support staff at webmaster@rotharmy.com All the best,The Diamond David Lee Roth Army /I]

Was he trying to hack MY account here, or what?

That would have been his account.
His account had your email as it's new email.
Either BF or someone else reset the email.
BF's account as of last night did not appear to be banned.
This could be the source of the reason why BF could not log in.
It appears you now have control over the account "Blackflag"

kwame k
05-17-2010, 08:36 PM

And not just the mods, but VA and Sarge himself stepped in. Class operation behind the scenes. We only look like a circus out here. ;)

Not in a million years would I ever betray the trust some of us here have with each other........

VA and Sarge are class acts so that's not surprising..........

Clowns????? Speak for yourself Bozo ;)

kwame k
05-17-2010, 08:44 PM

Oh, I can!!!!

If you only knew what she got in the divorce settlement :pullinghair:

Contractually, I think I'll be in negative numbers till 2050!

Susie Q
05-17-2010, 09:27 PM
You know....this is nothing new. Internet terrorism has been going on for years now. What we have to do is KNOW who is real on here and who are just ass pirates. I have a feel for the "real" people, and those are the ones I trust giving out my personal stuff. I gotta tell you, I have been on these boards for YEARS, and only less than a handful of people have my personal information. I don't let just anyone into my circle of trust. It's because of this very thing, the internet terrorism, the bullies, that I say what I gotta on the boards and leave it at that. It took me years to even post my picture on the damn board. I may relate to a post and give some personal information that may help another poster in some way here. But nothing that would be all telling. There is a lot of mental instability on the internet because this is the very ground that breeds the freaks, ya know? Then there are the 'real' people who just wanna hang out after a long day at the office and shoot the shit with different people from around the globe.

I feel for those that are targets, or whom have been violated. What would piss me off the most Lounge is for someone to 'let go' of the personal shit you entrusted with them to someone that is unstable. If you wanted everyone to know your business you would post it ala Ace Diamond like, as you said.

It's not fun when people go deep and cut wounds from a personal prospective. These cyber bullies don't realize or maybe they do the damage that they inflict.

Hardrock69
05-17-2010, 10:20 PM
ButtFag should be glad he is banned. It is probably the best thing that could happen to him.

I made several posts where I questioned Ace's judgement on posting the info he did.

In the end it is up to him.

That is all.

bueno bob
05-17-2010, 10:32 PM
While I never particularly saw eye to eye on anything Blackflag posted and found his attention whoring rather obnoxious (if you're going to do it, at least attempt to amuse somebody with it...), this is way over the line.

Scumbag can rot. Hope he never gets reinstated.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HSFYxxM5XD4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HSFYxxM5XD4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
05-17-2010, 10:39 PM
I am angry at Lounge Machine because he is so goddamned sensible and tells the retards to shut the fuck up.

So I am going to post his actual god-given photograph to get back at him.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/customavatars/avatar6584_2.gif

So THERE!

PTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!
:tongue0011:

As far as I am concerned, his name is Lounge Machine.
I know you all by your avatars and user names.
I do not need to know more in order to post to you all or communicate with you.

It is bad enough that the trolls disrupt so many threads, many of which are serious discussions.

The Dio thread was a new low for BlackFag, and was just one more demonstration that he needs to have the shit beat out of him by a bunch of county sheriff's deputies, and thrown in the slammer on the charge of stealing valuable resources from the HUMAN RACE, such as air, water, food, etc.

Diamondjimi
05-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Buttfag is a bitter Troll. Quite pathetic on the fact that he assumed the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction. All pissy that the object of his mancrush refused his advances and had his ass handed to him repeatedly.
This type of loser is one meltdown away from ascending to the roof of a highrise and opening fire on school children.
To post Lounges personal info (in this case) is the ultimate sign of a desperate lonely Troll/Attentionwhore. Ban the Cunt and his new profile. No one will miss him...

I heard Lounge is actually Danny Bonaduce. Any truth to this?
http://www.c95.com/files/u2/danny_one.jpg

sadaist
05-17-2010, 11:32 PM
I questioned Ace's judgement on posting the info he did.

Ace lives near me. His posts crack me up. You just have to love a guy that is totally comfortable with who he is and has absolutely zero shame.

Hardrock69
05-18-2010, 12:47 AM
Can't argue with that. :baaa:

Actually, that is a pretty good description of him.

No matter how much flack was thrown his way, he just sort of kept absentmindedly wandering around doing his own thing. :biggrin:

Diamondjimi
05-18-2010, 01:29 AM
Key words here absentmindedly wandering. That could be said for a few more 'round here... ;)

GO-SPURS-GO
05-18-2010, 02:46 AM
Sure wish I had a time machine to go back to yesterday around 05:13 PM. :umm:

Dan
05-18-2010, 03:09 AM
Group Hug.:D

GAR
05-18-2010, 03:47 AM
It's not fun when people go deep and cut wounds from a personal prospective. These cyber bullies don't realize or maybe they do the damage that they inflict.

Wow, how did I miss this thread - almost before bedtime at that! HAHAHA~!!

While I really dislike Lounge I do find about 3 percent of his "funny" posts chuckle-worthy, I just dont like it that he's allowed to moderate AND be provocatively insulting at the same time.. for that Lounge, you're getting a little bit back of what you've sown in the past in this community of not-Lounge fans, we're Roth and Van Halen fans on this board.

That being said, I admit to paying attention to about 1 percent of the fraction of posts I actually read of LoungeMachines and fully accept his participation on this board one hundred percent, he after all is quite a Roth and VH fan having demonstrated vast knowledge of the board's basic topics which is why any of us are here basically.

Ancilliarily to that, we do do battle. We trade jabs here, people get on each other's nerves occasionally, and when those folks actually do step over the line and post personal info not offered by that poster, there's nobody here that supports that. The info gets edited and the offender banned, and in the rare cases iwhich a mod actually has a job to do its justified.

I didn't see this "offense" of BlackFlag's, and though I find him giving a few here quite a tantrum as they trade barbs with him, if I did see the offense I would not support Lounge's:

Personal name, work, car, business, girfreind/boyfriend/neice/nephew/gramma's info.. phone, email addy, home address or anything else posted not required for topical discussion posted.

I don't need to know that stuff. Nobody emailing me that stuff ever came between me and any rival poster has ever been posted, and I want to say that at this point I'm quite capable of skilling my own way thanks. I'm not here to take anyone down, I am here to participate in discussions of all kinds and when they get ugly, we don't need the virtual black eye to go out into the real workday world.

Harming dummies I don't like in the webternet out in their personal lives is just ugly. I saw how that affected HardKnockz, and I don't wish that to occur for even Blaze/Oolith/Julia or Katydid, it taints the whole board and really kills the atmosphere. People who are here to just lurk and never participate, see that shit and freak out!

I use my real name like some here such as Suzy and Jay, we like using our names more than a handle. If LoungeMachine prefers a handle, that's his dynamic and who wants to change that?

Anyone?

We know Sarge works in the military.. did we ask? He shared. Okay, that's about all I know besides where he says he's from and I like it that way, it's organic because he offered.

I really don't like it when you got a beef with someone, and you go dig a little and post all you find on 'em to win an argument with it, that's low. Which I am not far above morally, mind you. However, I did post one embed to the youtube video (which is now removed) which was up for I think it was over a year by the date of upload - but all in fun.

I didn't go "oh here's so n so, look at him bla bla" - only he and I knew who was in that youtube and if he was not as proud of it to be shown, he should have uploaded it to a private photobucket account.

So Lounge, quit making a big stink about it. You bullied so many others here, take your lumps, let it pass and enjoy what looks like one really nice telecaster. Nobody's going to post your personal things out there from this board without condemnation and scorn from the rest of us and certainly not by myself.

Susie Q
05-18-2010, 08:02 AM
Gar, that was a really good thought out post and great points.

Anonymous
05-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Actually, Susie, if you'd've bothered to read more of Gayr's posts through the years, you'd find the hypocrisy in this one absolutely staggering & disgusting.

Sensible Shoes
05-18-2010, 08:34 AM
As soon as I take the time to understand any of this, I may have to rethink Blackflag as my BFF and terminate our torrid internet affair.

Sensible Shoes
05-18-2010, 08:34 AM
BTW I am Ace Diamond.

chefcraig
05-18-2010, 08:52 AM
I heard Lounge is actually Danny Bonaduce. Any truth to this?

No. Bonaduce could play more than one string and would never allow Reuben Kincaid to get the better of him.

Nickdfresh
05-18-2010, 09:55 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VbDxuPvbSdE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VbDxuPvbSdE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
05-18-2010, 09:56 AM
I shouldn't have posted BuckFag's personal info. :(

Nickdfresh
05-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Time to clear the air so as not to derail anymore tribute threads, or other parts of the forum.

Yes, my mancrush Blackflag has stalked and posted pics/vids of me, and has even tried to re-register here using my email address. He's now threatened to post personal information.

This is simply the desperate moves of someone who could no longer spar and jab in the forums, and now felt the need to get into my personal life and involve my family, friends, business, and possibly my kids.

We all here cherish our privacy, hence the user names and avatars. No one believes this clown's name is Black Flag,or that he hails from Yakima. That's why except in a very rare circumstance, do we ever see anyone use their real name or pic. But when they do, it's THEIR choice to do so. To take another posters picture without their permission and use it as your avatar simply to get under their skin or to fire a warning shot that you're going to expose them, is childish, cowardly, and downright creepy.

Most of us have shared personal info amongst ourselves, and trusted certain friends with it. Mick [ALinChainz] was a prime example of the type of person I trusted. There are a selct few here, both mods and non-mods/webbies who I've done the same with, and vice-versa of course. And we'd never even think to betray that trust.

I've been offered personal info on people here in the past, and I've turned it down. I only want to spar, chide, ridicule, and debate on the forums, NOT get into people's real worlds, unlike others here. That's the whole point of the anonymity here I would think.

The whole KIP WINGER thing as anyone who has half a brain and has been here long enough, was started byJ esterstar, where in a thread he posted he KNEW FOR A FACT that that's who I was. We all laughed so hard and so long at that, that it became a running joke. So much so that noobs had to be told about the joke so as not to think it true. Of course Bueno posting it on Wiki didnt help :lmao:

But some never got the joke. Some take themselves, and the internets way too seriously.

I've been a bass player in bands for 30 years. I've played covers, originals, and opened up for some rather large and well knownnationalacts over the years. I've had some great times, did some regional touring, and made some money.

A few years ago I decided I wanted to try writing and playing MY OWN material for once, and started a vanity project with my ex-wife on drums, and some friends on bass and lead guitar, and we played some low-key shows. We went through some singers, and it eventually just died off. And after 16 years together and 3 kids, my drummer wife and I split on good terms. She's in these pics/vids Black Flag posted as well, and she doesnt deserve hi bullshit childish games either.

Now I'm back to playing bass, and having fun doing it.

As for my occupations, I own a booking and events company that does pretty well around here. We've done some great shows and events, and have some naes coming up that many here would recognize and I'msure are fans of.

I also work for one of the largest music venues in town, which is how myself and my current wife got to see Soundgarden recently. I love being in the local music business, booking, promoting, playing, and networking. My beautiful and talented wife also has a company that caters to the industry.

I've made no bones about enjoying a good bitch fest here. And I can take it as well as give it out. I've been party to many flame wars, and although they at times got personal, they NEVER included personal info that a poster hadn't already used themselves.

Ace Diamond is a perfect example. That guy has had no qualms about posting his real name, his family's names, his associates cell numbers. But that's his choice. He even uses his stage name as his user name here, thus making it pretty obvious who he is.

Gar, one of the most reviled persons on this board, recently posted a thread saying Jesterstar was DEAD. Many of us thought it disgusting he'd do that. Of course it was easy to verify that it was all bullshit. But now even Gar has decided that he can go lower and snake around with Black Flag.

Black flag claimed I had him banned. Ask any webbie, it's not true. ALL I asked was that he not use my pic as his avatar [fucking stalker CREEPY!!!]

So now he has re-registered, and has chatted [Didnt know he was the king of chats here] that he'll give my personal info out to anyone who wants it. That's pretty disgusting.

At some point, he could no longer stand the fact that his hypocrisy, his constant belittling of everyone here, and his "reviews" were not getting him the attention he felt he deserved. So in a fit of rage because he was "pissed off" [his words] he started stalking and posting my personal info.

As you can imagine, I've received great support from the staff here, and promises that anyone who pulls shit like this will be dealt with. Regardless of who they are. I've also received the support of non-staff poster here, who think Black Flag has crossed the line. THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT.

It's really kind of sad that because he got pissed off, he felt the need to drag things down to this level, but I have a feeling he's going to end up regretting it. Especially if he involves my kids in any way.

I wont give him my attention he craves in Dio threads, or anywhere else for that matter. Maybe he'll man up, maybe he'll flame out asked to be banned again, or actually just get perma-banned. Not my call.

Life is good, family is happy and healthy, business is good, and I'm excited to go back out this summer and gig more. I'm a very lucky man.

Sincerely,

KIP

Welcome to the Army Kip!

Nickdfresh
05-18-2010, 10:04 AM

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/82050_f520.jpg

Anonymous
05-18-2010, 10:19 AM
As soon as I take the time to understand any of this, I may have to rethink Blackflag as my BFF and terminate our torrid internet affair.

I never did understand what you saw in that guy.

I mean, I know good girls are stupidly attracted to arseholes, but... you're a bad girl, right? A naughty, bad girl.

Hardrock69
05-18-2010, 10:22 AM
BTW I am Ace Diamond.

I am SPARTACUS! :biggrin:

Hardrock69
05-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Heh....ButtFag's gay Step-Dad. :hee:

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/82050_f520.jpg

Hardrock69
05-18-2010, 10:30 AM
I never did understand what you saw in that guy.

I mean, I know good girls are stupidly attracted to arseholes, but... you're a bad girl, right? A naughty, bad girl.

You know, that is true. She IS a naughty bad girl. So I guess that means I am supposed to be attracted to her, as I am a nice guy.

Oh well. Planet Earth is a strange place.

Gar brought up some good points. He may be a jackass here a lot of the time (most of the time?), but that is HERE on the Roth Army Forums.
I have better things to do than to look him up and post his personal info on the interwebz, though it is not hard to find out stuff about him, as he had a long-term, hot and heavy relationship with Jizzystool.

I view this place as a playground. With the usual diverse cross-section of kids. When I get tired of playing here I go play somewhere else.
This playground does give everyone an equal opportunity to brush up on their 'owning' skills.
Some of the more psychopathic individuals here (like BlackFag) eventually (as the thread title says) meltdown, and go away, if not of their own volition, then by force of arms.
That is ok. They can go play in their basement and sob to their mommy about how "the Roth Army guys were all mean to me! *SOB!*".

jhale667
05-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Actually, Susie, if you'd've bothered to read more of Gayr's posts through the years, you'd find the hypocrisy in this one absolutely staggering & disgusting.

Exactly. That was fairly nauseating.

LoungeMachine
05-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Gar never did explain why he posted that Jesterstar was dead, even posting a link to the SSI page that listed someone else by Jesterstars real name.

As for Gar cuntplaining that BF was banned.... didnt Gar QUIT the Roth Army in protest UNLESS katydid was BANNED?

BF and Gar = Team Hypocrite.

As for taking my lumps Gar, I've ALWAYS stayed in the ring and fought my battles, it was your bff BlackFlag who was losing so bad all he had left was to go private/personal in hopes of shutting me up.

He failed.

LoungeMachine
05-18-2010, 12:16 PM

The fact he's married didnt do it already?

Sensible Shoes
05-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Gasp!!!!! I didn't know that. What a naughty bad girl thing to do.

I was just trying to keep him from picking on me because above all things, I am a wuss.

MAX
05-18-2010, 02:52 PM
Hmmmmmmm... :rant:

I'll bite and (as everyone get's ready to lose their collective supper) weigh in. What the hell, you know?? Unlike what seems to be the rest of the tribe, I like Blackflag. Sure, I argued with him at times just like everyone else but that's simply human fucking nature. Fuck, if I had a dime for everytime I've gotten into a useless pissing match with Lounge, I'd be a rich man. lol

However and what bothers me is this... Lounge playing the victim in this scenario. To be fair, I didn't witness what Flag infact posted for all to see. Also, I know there are certain rules which are set in stone and if they're broken, the subsequent consequences must fall where they may. Seriously, I can understand Lounge being pissed about all of this private shit being posted but Lounge, you are an online bully. As with in the real world, people do get fed up with being fucked with over and over. Honestly, I'm surprised something similar hasn't happened prior? Not just with you but with a lot of us? Well, scratch that cos the gunt's crossed that line with many of us. Also, I'm not going to call myself a saint by any means. Seriously, I've got the fucking goods on tons of you as soooo many do on me. I mean, it's not very hard to find out the shit on someone if one's motivated enough. Fuck, I've known all about Lounge for a looooong time. With that being said, I've felt zero need to bust out the sheeot but I've been fucking tempted, believe you me!!! As I'm sure he's wanted to do so with myself. I'm by no means hidden.

I cannot believe what I'm about to type but GAR's post was actually a good one. Some good points. K, that's not happening again. Miss Q's was also great but that's why she's the A-Class Roth chick she is. Love ya my friend. :appl:

I kind of regurgitated my frosted flakes (just a bit) when I read about the unwritten "code" though cos Lounge, you've been beyond guilty of breaking 'em. Maybe not with posting extremely personal info. Nonetheless, a while back when both you and myself were going at it, you posted my real name PUBLICLY and made a cupla comments about my PERSONAL status that only four people would've known. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! ;) Let's see... I know for a fact Deej din't open her yap to you, nor did my bff JMJ, so that only leaves two other peeps who could've spilled the beans, no? Shhhh and shame on you fuckers. So, some people should remember where THEY came from and just shut up and enjoy themselves at some point in time. http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

I guess where I'm going with this pointless babbling is my own personal metaphor for the old glass houses saying? Seriously Lounge, you're a mod and you pulled a guntesque maneuver a few times by breaking standard message board protocol POSTING people's PRIVATE MESSAGES PUBLICLY!!! That's not cool, no ways around it. All I'm saying is I don't think you should be playing scorned woman of the LIFETIME Movie of the week here. Again, you pushed, pushed, followed the guy until he said "fuck it" and fought back. I guess he went a little too far? Maybe??

It's just this though, it just pisses me off in general how people on the internet gang up and bully the weak ones. Like a bleeding foot in the Amazon and pihrana's bombard to get in their own little bites. It just brings out the worst in people, like we're back on the schoolyard or in the sandbox. I mean and again, I'm no saint and I'm not a tree hugging hippie by any means, lol... Also, I'm not above calling people dicks in the real world... However, what the fuck is fun about going on the internet where you can hide like a little pussy and spend all day long ragging on people? It's like the cool/popular kids in school, or whatever. I'm fucking sick of it. Been there and done that. Yes, I was one of the assholes I just mentioned growing up. Hence and maybe as to why I'm so against it today? Lots of regrets man and lots of mends that I owe lots of (seemingly) weaker people. Well, now I feel like the weaker man cos I behaved like that back in the day being the jock/popular asshole. It's just insecurity and lack of character.

Anyhoo, I'm just sayin' why don't we cut the drama shit and stop this bloodthirsty feeding frenzy here? Maybe, Blackflag went too far retaliating, ok? However, maybe this will teach us all a lesson of sorts? There are REAL PEOPLE BEHIND THE INTERNET PERSONAS!!! Let's all think about that? Yes, fighting's fun and certain fuckers invite it on a daily basis. Seriously, you cannot tell me that Savicki doesn't soil himself by being as ghey as he is? Another is fuckfACE, Katydid, same thing, Gunt, etc, I could go on... I sometimes ask myself, are there people who are truly this fucking stupid? Yes and obviously, there are.

Well, if you've read this, there's five to seven minutes of your lives you're not ever getting back. Sorry bout that. :hitch:

Anonymous
05-18-2010, 03:13 PM
:rant:

Well, if you've read this, there's five to seven minutes of your lives you're not ever getting back. Sorry bout that. :hitch:

No, no, you made some fine points, Maxwellimillian. Except for liking the Fag, what the hell?

There was a time when I too found him amusing, as he apparently could roll with the punches, but not so. When I went a bit over the line, he'd ask me to stop, which I did, but when he went over the line, he just kept going. That, mein kumpel, is both hypocrisy & stupidity.

As for Lounge's own past transgressions when it came to other people's privacy... well, let's give him some credit, shall we? He's an insufferable bastard, but he's a smart bastard. If he didn't learn from his past mistakes, I'm pretty sure he learnt it now.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-18-2010, 03:13 PM
thank god i'm at work and got paid to read that.:tongue0011:

ThrillsNSpills
05-18-2010, 03:17 PM
It's just this though, it just pisses me off in general how people on the internet gang up and bully the weak ones. :hitch:

Good Point. Now get over here it's time for your swirlie.

:barf:

LoungeMachine
05-18-2010, 04:54 PM
As for "ganging up and bullying the weak ones"...... fucking please.

NO ONE is forced to log on and post stupid shit. They do it by choice. And when they make the choice to post stupid shit, theyre agreeing to allow and and all to call out the stupid shit.

Thome's schtick is a prime example. Same with Savicki, katie, katydid, and all of the other trolls before them.

BF was no "weak one" He was an attention whore who BEGGED to be challeneged, and whenhe did he came back with both guns blazing. So spare me sympathy.

I NEVER played the vicitm here, I simply asked the frineds on our team here to not let him use an old pic of mine as his avatar. He refused, and then took it to the next level.

He ran out of arguments. He ran out of guts. He ran out of steam, and resorted to the only thing he had left he thought would shut me up. FAIL.

Maxi, you've been "tempted" to post my shit in the past? really? Welp, that's pretty sad then. Because I could have dropped a dime on you guys lokg ago BUT IVE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED IT.

As to what people post here, you've made NO BONES about your family situation, and what you've done. You posted all kinds of personal stuff here that could/should have remained private between you two.

I know you're pissed that more people are on my side than Black Flags. Oh well. What the fuck does it matter? If you and Gar, or anyone else want to turn BF into a martyr, that's your right.

But remember in the end, Black Flag has only Black Flag to blame for this mess, and his 3rd banning. He could have easily knocked it off when management and ownership told him to, and things could have gone back to "normal", you know..... calling each other fags and posting one word movie reviews.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-18-2010, 05:02 PM
But remember in the end, Black Flag has only Black Flag to blame for this mess, and his 3rd banning. He could have easily knocked it off when management and ownership told him to, and things could have gone back to "normal", you know..... calling each other fags and posting one word movie reviews.

ah, the good ole days.:(

MAX
05-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Oh Loungie boy, what are we going to do with you man?

I'll quote a little Jizzy here... Stop making me own you!!! lol ;)

As for "ganging up and bullying the weak ones"...... fucking please.

"fucking please" what? It's true. Seriously, tell me what isn't true regarding that statement?

NO ONE is forced to log on and post stupid shit. They do it by choice. And when they make the choice to post stupid shit, theyre agreeing to allow and and all to call out the stupid shit.

True and no argument from me there mang. However, far better people have done it long before you showed up and much better. You're not Rikk, no matter how much you've both aspired to be and emulate the guy. You never will be close. Sorry.

Thome's schtick is a prime example. Same with Savicki, katie, katydid, and all of the other trolls before them. Thome's shtick? He's fucking BRILLIANT I tellz ya and as I've stated many times prior. It's not my fault if some of you folks are too slow to follow the man's wit. As for the latter. Never really knew the "katie" person at all? The other two, well fuck a duck pond of fuck. Complete loonies.

BF was no "weak one" He was an attention whore who BEGGED to be challenged, and when he did he came back with both guns blazing. So spare me sympathy.

Where in the fuck am I begging for any sympathy for the blackflag? I'm just sayin' I don't think you're oh, so deserving of any either after all of the endless and relentless shit you pull. Seriously dude, you're like a leach. You find someone of whom you enjoy fucking with and there's no repellant strong enough to keep you from following them in every thread, etc. I dunno whether to bitchslap, reprimand or cuntgratulate you cos you're relentless?

I NEVER played the vicitm here, I simply asked the frineds on our team here to not let him use an old pic of mine as his avatar. He refused, and then took it to the next level.

What do you call your authoring of this thread then buddy? It's a 'look at what's happened to me!" at it's worst or best, depends on who you're asking?

He ran out of arguments. He ran out of guts. He ran out of steam, and resorted to the only thing he had left he thought would shut me up. FAIL.

"FAIL?" This was an exam?? :confused:

Maxi, you've been "tempted" to post my shit in the past? really? Welp, that's pretty sad then. Because I could have dropped a dime on you guys lokg ago BUT IVE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED IT.

Key word boy was "TEMPTED" and alas, I fucking NEVER did such!!! Oh , what's with this "guys" shit anyway? I'll just assume you're trying (as usual) to drag in my better half just to bait my temper? Lame.

As to what people post here, you've made NO BONES about your family situation, and what you've done. You posted all kinds of personal stuff here that could/should have remained private between you two.

Yet and during such times, you just couldn't resist going for the jugular by saying some of the most awful and hurtful things, no? Yet, you wonder why I have probs with you at times? Yet, you've never apologized, right? Instead, you kept at it with me by posting my pm's that I couldn't remember sending you. Touch of class right there, I say.

I know you're pissed that more people are on my side than Black Flags. Oh well. What the fuck does it matter? If you and Gar, or anyone else want to turn BF into a martyr, that's your right.

Seriously, I'm not pissed, a wee bit irritated maybe but not pissed. I just think you kinda deserve certain shit cos of your bullying nature on this site. Fuck, I deserve it as well with what I dish out. If I were to ever run into fuckfACE, I'd prolly be scared that he'd try to hit me after all I've said (and shall continue to do so) to the pathetic fat fuck. Same applies with flabby cos if I ever were to see her on the street, you can bet all your $$$ I'd ruuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! :lmao:

Isn't that what I already stated in my rantola prior?? :confused: You break the law, you pay the price. Which 'tis exactly what they're trying to do in Arizona at the moment. :biggrin:

Next. :)

Diamondjimi
05-18-2010, 06:44 PM
ah, the good ole days.:(

This kind of bizness (wrong or right) is what makes The Roth Army a kick ass site. Gettin dirty in the trenches is part of the sites character.
Some sites are so fuckin politically correct they make me wanna puke.
As for the shit slinging, if someone can't take it don't dish it out...

Roth on Fuckers!!!

MAX
05-18-2010, 06:52 PM
I know you're pissed that more people are on my side than Black Flags.

Sorry but had to take another jab at this one. Did you honest to fuck say this in your head as you typed it?? It's PRECISELY to what I was referring by the kiddies at the sandbox analogy. You sound like a kindeegartner quarrelling with Miss Nancy over which doobie's side of the playpen smells the worst!!! Fuck mang!!! http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/smilies/brickwall.gif

Also and I'm going to reiterate, some of the personal shit you've posted came from another source and we both fucking know it. Hence, there are a cupla Lucy's who got some splainin' to do and they know who they are. http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/smilies/wink.gif http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/smilies/sssh.gif

Guitar Shark
05-18-2010, 07:06 PM
I certainly hope you are not implying that it came from me, MAX.

Anonymous
05-18-2010, 07:08 PM
I always did picture the Army like this:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3115/pimlicoexternal.jpg

Austere, imposing & somewhat austere & hostile to casual passers-by...

...but truly a place for those of us who refused to mature & chose to keep on being brats.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5131/lowerkindergarten.jpg

This is where we play, chat & look up the grrrls skirts. Then they go to the bathroom & chat about which of us is the cutest & play those silly games to see who they end up getting married to.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4251/upperkindergarten.jpg

This is the place where we get to run around, get into fights over candy & gang up on those who insist that being a retard is the best way to go through life.

And then there's the Dump...

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5351/nunschoolgirlfetish1.jpg

... where naughty boys & grrrls get punished for being too naughty.

MAX
05-18-2010, 07:09 PM
I certainly hope you are not implying that it came from me, MAX.

Honestly, I never thought you'd do such a thing. Nonetheless, you were one of the two and now I know for sure who did. Please accept my apology?

MAX
05-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Please accept my apology?

Sharky,

I mean, please accept my apology for even thinking of you as one of the possibilities. It was just the math.

However, I don't want you to ever think I'm apologizing (as I promised I'd never do so) for telling you to go fuck yourself in the FL. :)

Jer

LoungeMachine
05-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Hmmmmmmm... :rant:

It's just this though, it just pisses me off in general how people on the internet gang up and bully the weak ones.

I'll need to find the time later to read Maxi's 9 quote re-rant....

But in the meantime, who exactly are these "weak ones" ????????

Gar?
thome?
savicki?
katie?
katydid?
Flab?
Blackflag?
Andy Taylor?
Jizzysttol?
Thunder?

Every fucking one of these earned, begged for it, came back for more, challenged it, and WANTED it.

So please tell me, who are the "weak" that keepgetting picked on, or ganged up on? [now who sounds like the playground?]

Wish I had more time today.....

kwame k
05-18-2010, 08:18 PM
I am angry at Lounge Machine because he is so goddamned sensible and tells the retards to shut the fuck up.

So I am going to post his actual god-given photograph to get back at him.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/customavatars/avatar6584_2.gif

Didn't realize the captain turned off the, "No pictures of Lounge sign", HR...........

Albeit Lounge was young, in college and needed the money but.......WTF!

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Edwoods.jpg

Guitar Shark
05-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Honestly, I never thought you'd do such a thing. Nonetheless, you were one of the two and now I know for sure who did. Please accept my apology?

I don't even know what information you're talking about. Honestly, the only thing I know is your real name and I'm pretty sure a lot of people knew that well before me. In any event, I haven't given that out to anyone.

MAX
05-18-2010, 08:33 PM
I'll need to find the time later to read Maxi's 9 quote re-rant....

But in the meantime, who exactly are these "weak ones" ????????

Gar?
thome?
savicki?
katie?
katydid?
Flab?
Blackflag?
Andy Taylor?
Jizzysttol?
Thunder?

Every fucking one of these earned, begged for it, came back for more, challenged it, and WANTED it.

So please tell me, who are the "weak" that keepgetting picked on, or ganged up on? [now who sounds like the playground?]

Wish I had more time today.....

Fuck, your cuntinous babe in the woods routine gets old... :indifferent0020:

Simply put, you can (and love to so) dish it out but you pussificate yourself into oblivion anytime it's redirected your way.

You know I'm neither referring to any of the aforementioned names nor to myself. I'm simply stating that ANYONE who's unfortunate enough to be your Baskin Robbins flavor of the month gets gang banged by the rest of your online posse once you begin your wrath. BTW, didn't even know you'd fucked with Duran Duran's ex guitarist?? I guess he'd have good reason to be sore at the ole Kipster though now wouldn't he? :biggrin: No wait, Duran was the 80's and Winger was the 90's, no? Fuck, shoot this old man cos I never remember such shit.

LoungeMachine
05-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Simply put, you can (and love to so) dish it out but you pussificate yourself into oblivion anytime it's redirected your way.

Yeah, okay.

MAX
05-18-2010, 08:51 PM

Yeah, okay.

Point proven.

Sweets, you couldn't ignore me if you tried. :lmao: :gulp:

LoungeMachine
05-18-2010, 09:09 PM
Point proven.

Sweets, you couldn't ignore me if you tried. :lmao: :gulp:

Not ignoring you, I'm laughing at your claim I shirk from a fight here.

And dont blame Sharkey because there's a bunch of people with a grudge against you. Shark would never even consider stooping to that, and you should have known better.

Blaze
05-18-2010, 09:47 PM
It's <strike> just insecurity and</strike> lack of character.

:hitch:
http://books.google.com/books?id=UVTfbBezcfcC&lpg=PA235&ots=Roco7g3PX1&dq=false%20insecurities%20psychology&pg=PA235#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=NVFRQeYq79sC&lpg=PA292&ots=-RrjvsQbl4&dq=false%20insecurities%20psychology&pg=PA292#v=onepage&q&f=false

jhale667
05-18-2010, 09:54 PM
MAX lost me on this one when he said Thermos was "brilliant", and people who didn't get him were "slow". :rolleyes:

Dude, now you're gonna get a "Your cred rating has recently changed" notice from Experian... :lmao:

Nickdfresh
05-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Fuck, your cuntinous babe in the woods routine gets old... :indifferent0020:

You know I'm neither referring to any of the aforementioned names nor to myself. I'm simply stating that ANYONE who's unfortunate enough to be your Baskin Robbins flavor of the month gets gang banged by the rest of your online posse once you begin your wrath. BTW, didn't even know you'd fucked with Duran Duran's ex guitarist?? I guess he'd have good reason to be sore at the ole Kipster though now wouldn't he? :biggrin: No wait, Duran was the 80's and Winger was the 90's, no? Fuck, shoot this old man cos I never remember such shit.

Max, your comments are rather interesting coming from a guy who was on a ban-athon, bullying spree of his own at the Roth fans board that shall remain nameless. So, if Lounge is a "hypocrite" and a "bully," so are you...

Anonymous
05-18-2010, 10:36 PM
MAX lost me on this one when he said Thermos was "brilliant", and people who didn't get him were "slow". :rolleyes:

Dude, now you're gonna get a "Your cred rating has recently changed" notice from Experian... :lmao:

Dude, Thome IS brilliant. I've always said that. In the middle of all that incoherent babbling that he calls a "post" there's ALWAYS something pertaining the thread topic & is usually spot on.

And have you seen the psychedelic stuff he does in those images he sometimes posts? Fuckin' A, man. Only wish he'd post higher res pictures.

I have NO idea why he posts like he's high on glue and/or paint thinner, though.

FORD
05-18-2010, 10:56 PM
I might need to borrow some of Thome's airplane glue in order to be able to figure out what the fuck happened in this thread, besides the closet Dr. Pepper drinker from YakiVegas being banned.

(Yes he admitted it. Dr. Pepper. Somewhere in beverage Hell, the creator of Mr. Pibb shed a tear that day)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOvkTUuOAVM

Blaze
05-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Dude, Thome IS brilliant. I've always said that. In the middle of all that incoherent babbling that he calls a "post" there's ALWAYS something pertaining the thread topic & is usually spot on.

And have you seen the psychedelic stuff he does in those images he sometimes posts? Fuckin' A, man. Only wish he'd post higher res pictures.

I have NO idea why he posts like he's high on glue and/or paint thinner, though.

Because he is?
http://sbillinghurst.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/paint-huffer.jpg

LoungeMachine
05-18-2010, 11:19 PM

GAR
05-18-2010, 11:51 PM
But remember in the end, Black Flag has only Black Flag to blame for this mess, and his 3rd banning.

So, he really IS banned, for using your pic in his avatar? WTF~!! You're really are an asshole.

Thus far in this little attention-whore thread of yours, you claim this is all he's done.. no personal info, he didn't post your name? Addresss? Phone number?

I don't get it why he's banned. I think one of you jokers pulled his password to fuck with him - so give him back his logon, or give us better substantiation for him being banned.

Dr. Love
05-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Look at all the internet tough guys here tonight.

As I posted elsewhere, Blackflag has a history of refusing to comply with the requests of the management of the board. I don't mean me, or Lounge, or any mod -- I mean the people that run the place, including Sarge. When one of them ask you to remove something from your profile, or to stop posting some things, then they are well within their rights to ban you if you refuse their request. That is what happened here.

Some of you people need to regain perspective. The personas on this board are in many cases completely non-reflective of the people portraying them. If you are being yourself online then you are being foolish and need to realize how important it is to protect your identity. And you need to remember that when you log off from this website there is a whole world out there that doesn't give a shit about what some group of dumb douchebags said about your online persona.

Dragging the real-world here is a terrible mistake that will end in nothing but sadness for everyone involved. If anyone thinks for a minute that they can harass another person online without reprecussion then they are fools. They are only making themselves a target.

That's enough soapboxing for one post.

Anonymous
05-18-2010, 11:57 PM
Gayr, who the fuck is "us"?

YOU don't speak for anyone here. You speak ONLY FOR YOURSELF.

Don't try to fit in - you don't.

GAR
05-19-2010, 12:12 AM
I disagree if this was in fact a decision to ban, because it lessens the title of "moderator."

Why not entitle your mod selves with "Banishor?"

You're supposed to hear Lounge's request and pass it on, or take action. I'd warrant that.

However, instead of scrubbing the avatar after BF shined you off, you opted to throw the baby out with the bathwater - how's that for perspective?

GAR
05-19-2010, 12:14 AM
Gayr, who the fuck is "us"?

YOU don't speak for anyone here. You speak ONLY FOR YOURSELF.

Don't try to fit in - you don't.

I just hired a guy from Portugal who has no restaurateur experience, thinking of you.

Because we needed some comic relief in the kitchen..

Nickdfresh
05-19-2010, 12:14 AM
I disagree if this was in fact a decision to ban, because it lessens the title of "moderator."

Nobody gives a fuck what you think, loser...

Why not entitle your mod selves with "Banishor?"

Because mods cannot ban here, you ignorant bag of wasted sperm...

You're supposed to hear Lounge's request and pass it on, or take action. I'd warrant that.

However, instead of scrubbing the avatar after BF shined you off, you opted to throw the baby out with the bathwater - how's that for perspective?

It was an abortion well worth it!

jhale667
05-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Oh, for fuck's sake, STFU, GAyR. :dafinger:

GAR
05-19-2010, 01:05 AM
So clearly, your vote's with the ban-crowd.

I would have just scrubbed the avatar and moved on.. guess some folks vindication needs a wins when their inferior logic tends to lose - which gives BF the win by proxy..

FORD
05-19-2010, 01:06 AM
Well you gotta feel a little bit sorry for GAyR.

It was hard for him to lose Jizzy to a girl, and he was finally happy again in his new relationship with BlackFag. And now that's probably over.

Poor GAyR. :(

GAR
05-19-2010, 01:20 AM
Poor FORD, focused yet again on me.

/owned

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 01:30 AM
So, he really IS banned, for using your pic in his avatar? WTF~!! You're really are an asshole.

For the FOURTH time today, idiot.....THAT'S NOT WHY HE WAS BANNED.

You're just perpetually stupid, aren't you?

We're all sorry you lost your only fan here. We're all really sorry the site has NEVER followed your advice.

You're never going to be a webbie, Jesterstar is never coming back to you, and your only friend here is gone.

But he chose it by flipping the bird to those who actually RUN the site, moron.

For what it's worth, many of us think YOU should have been banned for giving out your mod keys to Jizzy.

Ironic, huh?

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 01:32 AM

It was hard for him to lose Jizzy to a girl, and he was finally happy again in his new relationship with BlackFag. And now that's probably over.

So hard in fact, he had to pretend Jizzy was DEAD in order to deal with it.

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 01:33 AM

As I posted elsewhere, Blackflag has a history of refusing to comply with the requests of the management of the board. I don't mean me, or Lounge, or any mod -- I mean the people that run the place, including Sarge. When one of them ask you to remove something from your profile, or to stop posting some things, then they are well within their rights to ban you if you refuse their request. That is what happened here.

Some of you people need to regain perspective. The personas on this board are in many cases completely non-reflective of the people portraying them. If you are being yourself online then you are being foolish and need to realize how important it is to protect your identity. And you need to remember that when you log off from this website there is a whole world out there that doesn't give a shit about what some group of dumb douchebags said about your online persona.

Dragging the real-world here is a terrible mistake that will end in nothing but sadness for everyone involved. If anyone thinks for a minute that they can harass another person online without reprecussion then they are fools. They are only making themselves a target.

Best post on the subject, hands down.

Unchainme
05-19-2010, 01:50 AM
For what it's worth, many of us think YOU should have been banned for giving out your mod keys to Jizzy.

Ironic, huh?

I want to hear the story for this. I just envision him going in the mod room and proclaiming every one "owned", and then Dr. Love coming up back with some brilliant line and bitchslapping his ass back to the stone age. Please say this is true. :)

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 01:55 AM
Oh, the OWNING of gar and jizzy after that was RA Hall of Fame material by Dr. Love....

classic shit.

Unchainme
05-19-2010, 02:01 AM
Oh, the OWNING of gar and jizzy after that was RA Hall of Fame material by Dr. Love....

classic shit.

I knew it! Damn wish I could've seen it. anyway some of the quotes could be posted?

FORD
05-19-2010, 02:59 AM
Jizzy's reaction was predictably hysterical......

The Fuck Hacked my Account Changed my PASSWORD And sent Strange and Threataning PM's to my friends.

That is fucking Bullshit and I want him DEMODDED.

I have never hacked anyone's account or done anything close to that fucked up. BAN HIM.

Read more here (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?20472-Demodd-And-Ban-Dr-Love)

conmee
05-19-2010, 05:30 AM
Wait.... so what happened?!?! Do I have to read this whole damn thread?!?!? Shit, I never get invited to bannings!!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™

conmee
05-19-2010, 05:34 AM
GODFUCKINGDAMMIT!!!!!

So I just read the first post... are you fucking kidding me!!!!!????!?!!?

You're not really Kip Winger!!!!?!?!?!

Fuck, I fee used and betrayed!!! I don't even know you anymore Kip or Lounger or whatever your name is!!!!

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™

Igosplut
05-19-2010, 06:16 AM
Wait.... so what happened?!?! Do I have to read this whole damn thread?!?!? Shit, I never get invited to bannings!!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™

Ketchup......

Blaze
05-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Mustard!
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q24mfUn9HFU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q24mfUn9HFU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6v5WnKRqt0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6v5WnKRqt0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Pretending that the internet is from outer-space and not part of daily life is so Net 1.0
As you pointed out actions on the internet are accountable.
Threatening more criminal behavior is not an acceptable response.
There is a huge difference between an creative Moniker and an identity created with the intention of unaccountability, which I venture to say Blackie has created.

It is not unknown here at RothArmy to expose people, there was some small town councilman or some such that had public info, as most do on the web, yet was jostled (word?).

Anonymity on the web is a forgotten thing of web 1.0, if you also want credibility. We expose each other here on a regular basis. How often has someone felt compelled to enjoy all my monikers in a single sentence? Quite often is the answer. Though, I do not deny who I am, the separate monikers and different designs and flairs.

With data mining and places like tin eye, anonymity is no longer a part of the internet, if you regularly partake in the internet in a credible way.

At least once a day, I Google a phrase with the specific purpose of locating that specific writer, linking the writer to an identity, and confirming their information.

Though, I feel compassion for Lounge, it is not a realistic goal to maintain separate identities on the net and hold credibility.

If Blackie has hacked to obtain information or if Blackie has threatened you with physical or financial harm, those are criminal offences and should be handled as such. At the very least reports should be file with the various jurisdictions.

If you are doing stuff in your life that is ethically or legally liable; expect and prepare to be exposed and held accountable. Sure many people have secrets in their life. However, everyone needs to evaluate the value of holding the secrets compared to accepting responsibility.

If you are doing shit that is going to fuck you up in your life and you are not willing to stand before family, friends, the courts, and God defending your actions, I suggest stopping such actions.

I would have just scrubbed the avatar and moved on.. guess some folks vindication needs a wins when their inferior logic tends to lose - which gives BF the win by proxy..

Interesting choice of words, Gar.

Blaze
05-19-2010, 08:18 AM
<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/AfjvMgI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Blaze
05-19-2010, 08:26 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/ga/random/internetstalking.html
http://www.ncsl.org/IssuesResearch/TelecommunicationsInformationTechnology/CyberstalkingLaws/tabid/13495/Default.aspx
http://ul451.gsu.edu/lawand/papers/fa01/hunter/
http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs14-stk.htm
http://www.bukisa.com/articles/147295_cyber-stalking-a-detailed-look-inside-the-behaviors-of-cyber-criminals
http://www.ccmostwanted.com/topics/cstalk.htm
http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbName=DocumentViewer&DocumentID=32458

Igosplut
05-19-2010, 09:43 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/ga/random/internetstalking.html
http://www.ncsl.org/IssuesResearch/TelecommunicationsInformationTechnology/CyberstalkingLaws/tabid/13495/Default.aspx

the perceived anonymity of the World Wide Web makes it a safe vessel through which stalkers can terrorize, harass and threaten the very victims which have obtained offline restraining orders against them, or even individuals whom they have never met before offline.

That one has GARgles name all over it.....

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 12:51 PM

And if they had just "scrubbed" his avatar, he would have bitched and howled about censorship, and YOU would have too.

Neither you nor Blackflag are capable of understanding the wishes of those who own and run the site.

As for a "ban crowd", who here has called for the bannings of other posters???......except for YOU? [katydid]

Between you giving your mod keys to Jizzy, and posting a fake RIP thread about a member who is still alive, I personally thought YOU should have been banned.

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 12:53 PM

Doubt it.

In fact I bet Gar has already emailed him his password so BF can log on and see everything being said about him :lmao:

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 12:55 PM
This thread has probably run it's course, and jumped the shark, Sharkey.

Everyone has had time to weigh in, and clearly Maxi and Gar are unhappy with the results.

Wont bother me if you dump it.

-Kip

hideyoursheep
05-19-2010, 01:31 PM
I don't care about BF one way or the other, but help me understand something here, LM...

He posted pics of you and your family here, and now he's banned?

If you and yours are already sort of in the public eye, I don't understand the concern over that....but it's your business.

However..

That scumbag Hyman Roth did it several times to several members, including WARF's kid, and always got a pass.

I either missed something, or I didn't.

jhale667
05-19-2010, 01:42 PM

I like how GARfail just automatically assumes he knows everyone's position on the subject...indicative of why he's not paid to think, and can be easily replaced by migrant laborers.

Buttflap WANTED to be banned, dude - deal with it. Hell, you helped facilitate it, who the fuck do you think you're fooling? You're just bummed you lost your troll tag-team partner.

"Suicide by (Super)Mod" does not a martyr make, not matter how much as your pathetic ass wishes it did...

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 01:43 PM
I don't care about BF one way or the other, but help me understand something here, LM...

If you and yours are already sort of in the public eye, I don't understand the concern over that....but it's your business.

However..

That scumbag Hyman Roth did it several times to several members, including WARF's kid, and always got a pass.

Again, for the umpteenth time, he wasnt banned for posting stuff.

He was banned for not doing what he was asked to do, or not to do, by the people who run this site.

And it wasn't the pics, it was his threats of stalking, as well as other things that caused his demise.

As for Hyman, I dont recall what he did with Warf, but if he posted pics of Warf's kids yes, he should have been gone.

Again, just to be clear..... Black Flag wasnt banned for using an old pic of me in his avatar, or posting old ban shots and vids. He was asked by those in charge to not do or threaten certain things, and he basically told them to fuck off, he'll do whatever he pleases. FAIL.

The guy has some serious issues.

jhale667
05-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Btw, I thought Hyman posted a pic of Spurs' kid, not WARF's...?

FORD
05-19-2010, 01:50 PM
Between you giving your mod keys to Jizzy, and posting a fake RIP thread about a member who is still alive, I personally thought YOU should have been banned.

And let's not forget his whole posting as "Allah" with the Mohammed bomb turban avatar and deliberately encouraging Muslim cyber terrorism episode. Can't believe he's still here after that shit. Or, for that matter, the numerous posts in favor of assassinating the President of the United States.

hideyoursheep
05-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Umpteenth time?

Hell, I can't keep up. I missed the latest meltdown.

He's ALWAYS had issues. Fuck him.

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 01:57 PM

Hyman and kids, NOT a good combination.

As for BF, like Dr. Love has pointed out, has a real problem with rules, requests, or authority. I HAVE NO authority here, but those that do asked him politely to stop certain shit, and he told them to fuck off. So you tell me who really banned BF...... it was himself [again]

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 02:00 PM
And let's not forget his whole posting as "Allah" with the Mohammed bomb turban avatar and deliberately encouraging Muslim cyber terrorism episode. Can't believe he's still here after that shit. Or, for that matter, the numerous posts in favor of assassinating the President of the United States.

Hell, just getting owned by that wack job katydid and QUITTING RA over it should of been enough to ban him :lmao:

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Umpteenth time?

Hell, I can't keep up. I missed the latest meltdown.

He's ALWAYS had issues. Fuck him.

yep...

hideyoursheep
05-19-2010, 02:03 PM

I didn't see the pics, but I know WARF was PISSED about it. I remember stumbling across WARF's attack thread..

HymerRoid eventually got nuke pw3nd by Nick and ran off.

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 02:05 PM
I didn't see the pics, but I know WARF was PISSED about it. I remember stumbling across WARF's attack thread..

Yeah, that bully nick, always picking on the weak ones.... :lmao:

hideyoursheep
05-19-2010, 02:18 PM
That guy is scary...Nick, that is..:biggrin:

HymeRoid was a 300lb bottle of vinegar and water, and I can't say I'll miss BF's IHOP reviews..

Oh well, somewhere out there is a chatroom with his name on it.

See you guys later...

MAX
05-19-2010, 04:59 PM
You know, I've been pondering over this... If all that Blackflag allegedly did was post a pic of Loungie playin' his bass and in put it as his avitar. Why'd he make such a big stink (and draw massive attention) over it when people prolly would've just assumed it was a pic of Wolfie and never even known it was Lounge? :confused:

Jagermeister
05-19-2010, 05:13 PM
You know, I've been pondering over this... If all that Blackflag allegedly did was post a pic of Loungie playin' his bass and in put it as his avitar. Why'd he make such a big stink (and draw massive attention) over it when people prolly would've just assumed it was a pic of Wolfie and never even known it was Lounge? :confused:

I dont know or care what Lounge looks like but that shit right there was funny.

Dr. Love
05-19-2010, 07:54 PM

Are you trolling me? Are you even remotely serious? How would you feel about some random person running around using pictures of you?

Do you not realize how unstable some people really are, especially the ones that get wound up over shit on a message board about an 80s band that hasn't put out anything new in a decade? Getting upset about shit that gets posted here to the point that you go out and dig up personal information on the person and spread it around is deranged. People that do that have issues and do you really want those sorts of people to have personal info on you?

I personally do not count it as something small and not noteworthy. It is problematic at best and deeply concerning.

We have no way of knowing what that person is like behind their computers and you REALLY do not want them getting their hands on your info. Their antics could be benign but they could just as easily be malicious. You have no way of knowing until it's too late. It frankly is not a small deal.

If you've really been pondering this and you think that it's not a big deal then you need to ponder it some more, man.

If I were the one running the show, I'd ban ANYONE that did it. Without hesitation. I take very little seriously around here, but I take that very, very seriously.

Dan
05-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Make Love Not War,Peeps.:D

sadaist
05-19-2010, 08:13 PM
The moral to all of this is to just be very careful what you put on the Internet...anywhere on the Internet. If you don't want something shown on a message board, you shouldn't be putting up that same info on Youtube, photobucket, myspace, facebook, etc... Once it's out there on 1 site, it's pretty much free reign to end up anywhere. Doesn't really matter if you only want to share it with one community site and not another. Once it's in public domain, all bets are off.

Dan
05-19-2010, 08:16 PM
So True.:D

kwame k
05-19-2010, 09:59 PM
The moral to all of this is to just be very careful what you put on the Internet...anywhere on the Internet. If you don't want something shown on a message board, you shouldn't be putting up that same info on Youtube, photobucket, myspace, facebook, etc... Once it's out there on 1 site, it's pretty much free reign to end up anywhere. Doesn't really matter if you only want to share it with one community site and not another. Once it's in public domain, all bets are off.

That's all well and good but the reality is and shall always remain............the guy didn't do what the management requested of him!

LoungeMachine
05-19-2010, 10:14 PM

True,

However we're a community here, and as a community we've agreed to abide by a very few rules set forth by the owner, founder, and upper management.

The rules are few and simple. Black flag violated one of them before, was warned, did it again, and ended up asking to be banned

Katie broke the dick pic rule and was banned. Andy Taylor posted questionable materials that threatended the welfare of the site.

katydid actually tried to get the site shut down as well. Same with others.

UNLESS you've become a threat to the site, you pretty much have the backing and support of the team here. Heck even Savicki was protected fromwhat he thought was a threat.

Black flag was simply and politely asked to remove a pic from his avatar because he was using it as a warning shot that he was about to post personal info. We know this because he said so to others here. Blatantly. He refused. He made a choice, and paid the price.

His threats to me and mine, plus trying to use my business email account here, combined with his history of telling the team to fuck off, led management to err on the safe side and nip it in the bud. As much as GayR and Maxi are whining about that move, bet your last nickle THEY'D EXPECT the same fucking protection as members of this site.

Everybody here has stuff on them on the internets. Just because it's out THERE doesnt mean it's fair game HERE unless the person has already posted it. Ryan Monohan, Ace Diamond, Katie Daniels Roth hav ALL offered up their personal info willingly. That's their choice.

I wonder what kind of RANT we would be reading right now if the target of the threats had been Maxi or GayR. My guess is both of them would be screaming bloody murder.

Unless you threaten the welfare of this site by your action or postings, you should be considered a member of the community, and protected from harrassment of this kind.

But I guess both Max and Gar feel differently. I guess they feel anything out there is fair game to post here, if I'm reading their RANTS correctly.

FORD
05-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Fuck Pibbles and anyone who apologizes for him. I'm reclaiming the once honorable name of Black Flag on behalf of its rightful owners, the BAND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t375hNSPyg

MAX
05-19-2010, 10:22 PM
True,

I wonder what kind of RANT we would be reading right now if the target of the threats had been Maxi or GayR. My guess is both of them would be screaming bloody murder.

Unless you threaten the welfare of this site by your action or postings, you should be considered a member of the community, and protected from harrassment of this kind.

But I guess both Max and Gar feel differently. I guess they feel anything out there is fair game to post here, if I'm reading their RANTS correctly.

Hmmmm and let's just fucking see here, shall we?? I dunno, about six, maybe seven years back, there was this deranged broad from California who did actually fucking threaten both my family and myself and on this exact site as well. Yeah, guess that kinda makes me a wee bit familiar.

So and as usual Lounge, you're not reading my rants correctly. I still didn't see what was actually posted here at all.

Nickdfresh
05-19-2010, 10:26 PM

However..

There's a lot more attention being paid to things now than when Hyman had his meltdown...

Nickdfresh
05-19-2010, 10:33 PM

Yeah, that bully nick, always picking on the weak ones.... :lmao:

I like totally pawned that guy out of his lunch money, gave him a weggie, and dented his Wonder Twins® lunchbox...

I'm so fucking badass, man...

Nickdfresh
05-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Fuck Pibbles and anyone who apologizes for him. I'm reclaiming the once honorable name of Black Flag on behalf of its rightful owners, the BAND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t375hNSPyg

Yeah, it's sort of like Charles Manson hijacking "Helter Skelter"...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jmUIqKSoH2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jmUIqKSoH2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MAX
05-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Are you trolling me? Are you even remotely serious? How would you feel about some random person running around using pictures of you?
Do you not realize how unstable some people really are, especially the ones that get wound up over shit on a message board about an 80s band that hasn't put out anything new in a decade? Getting upset about shit that gets posted here to the point that you go out and dig up personal information on the person and spread it around is deranged. People that do that have issues and do you really want those sorts of people to have personal info on you?
I personally do not count it as something small and not noteworthy. It is problematic at best and deeply concerning.
We have no way of knowing what that person is like behind their computers and you REALLY do not want them getting their hands on your info. Their antics could be benign but they could just as easily be malicious. You have no way of knowing until it's too late. It frankly is not a small deal.
If you've really been pondering this and you think that it's not a big deal then you need to ponder it some more, man.
If I were the one running the show, I'd ban ANYONE that did it. Without hesitation. I take very little seriously around here, but I take that very, very seriously.

Dr Lub, I sincerely hope that you know me well enough after so many years that my post was infact...

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg245/tpriest82/Andrews%20Pics/other_sarcasmMeter.gif

Nevertheless, I was implying that from what I remember in the pics I've seen of LM and NOT HERE, Loungie resembles Wolfie, 'cept older. :)

As far as a zero tolerance policy for fucking with people's private shit, there does seem to be inconsistencies? I guess it just depends on the victim or who's doing it and their subsequent popularity or villain status, no?

Case in point, let's mention the unmentionable one. We all know that I loathe that cuntfilth more than anyone. She threatened both my kin and myself. Nevertheless, infamous (puke) pics of her anatomy resembling a popular pizza topping were repeatedly posted here and all without it's consent. From what I remember, that disgusting pic was given to some poor bastiid in confidence. Yet and cos this person was such a fucking menace, the pic was posted repeatedly, I even think an alias was made of it and the anatomy part in question was used in it's av pic!!! :barf:

Fucking half the poster's here (myself included) would've been banned for posting unautherized and photoshopped, personal, people pics.

How about a little consistency, shall we??

Nickdfresh
05-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Hmmmm and let's just fucking see here, shall we?? I dunno, about six, maybe seven years back, there was this deranged broad from California who did actually fucking threaten both my family and myself and on this exact site as well. Yeah, guess that kinda makes me a wee bit familiar.

So and as usual Lounge, you're not reading my rants correctly. I still didn't see what was actually posted here at all.

As with my previous statement regarding Hyman, I think she managed to take advantage of the site owner being deployed to Iraq, and a resulting bit of a rudderless ship and a webbie covering for her bullshit...

jhale667
05-19-2010, 10:43 PM

While I agree with you for the most part, some people hide behind personas because they have to, for a multitude of reasons pro and con. Some don't really give a shit. Posting OTHER people's shit = not cool.
There are privacy settings on Facebook and MySpace that can keep the general idiot from getting to your full profile/photos/etc. Unless you've mistakenly "friended" them, they only see a restricted version of your page(s). I have RA friends on my FB page, but they've proven themselves NOT to be psychos. Declined a couple requests from those that have proven otherwise....
Definitely a character issue, or perhaps a lack thereof. It speaks more about what kind of asshole goes digging around for (or sends a friend request for the specific reason of obtaining) personal shit on someone to post on another site (besides GARfail, I mean)? Like "Ooo, I found you! You not talk smack and pwn me no mores!" :Loser:
Speaks to someone feeling threatened (and NO I don't mean that in the "bullied" sense of the word - not applicable here), and wanting to show the other person how "tough" they are "Look, I found out who you are, bet you won't call me a poopie-head on the internets no more!" Fuck that. Fucking get a life.
And what's the next move after that, showing up at someone's office?

Dr. Love
05-19-2010, 10:59 PM
you know MAX, I was a mod back when all that Fab nonsense started and when she first showed up over here. So were you, actually. And I just looked through the archives and the following statement was made back then by one of the webmasters:

The second she posts someone's shit online though...she's gone...period...

that's fucked up...and the only reason I'd ban anyone from this site...well...maybe...

That was in 2004. I recall her being banned when that stuff started happening, too. She was just very persistent about coming back.

kwame k
05-19-2010, 11:04 PM
And what's the next move after that, showing up at someone's office?

Jesus, Jay......don't give those fuckers any ideas........

hideyoursheep
05-19-2010, 11:06 PM

How about a little consistency with your hair color?

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg245/tpriest82/Andrews%20Pics/other_sarcasmMeter.gif

kwame k
05-19-2010, 11:16 PM
Hair???

Is this officially turning into one of them there, "Dave's Hair, real or weaved?" threads :headlights:

hideyoursheep
05-19-2010, 11:25 PM
Nah...just a little sarcasm, man. ;)

How's things in Michigan? Any better than when you left?

FORD
05-19-2010, 11:25 PM

How about a little yourself..... since you seem to be defending Pibbles for doing exactly what the Gunt did - disrupt this board, threaten the members, and ignore repeated warnings from the mods & admins.

Why are you defending that tool, Max?

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 12:17 AM
How about a little yourself..... since you seem to be defending Pibbles for doing exactly what the Gunt did - disrupt this board, threaten the members, and ignore repeated warnings from the mods & admins.

Why are you defending that tool, Max?

And yet he had an itchy banning finger because I started a THREAD about thome's schtick.

Imagine what Max would have done had I threatened thome with the kind of personal stalking/harrassment BF pulled.

The ONLY reason Max even gives a SHIT about this is because it's ME.

sadaist
05-20-2010, 01:15 AM
That's all well and good but the reality is and shall always remain............the guy didn't do what the management requested of him!

Just stating the importance of privacy when posting anywhere on the Internet. (Expect anything you post to show up everywhere) As far as the LM v BF saga...I haven't really paid much attention and missed all the main hub-bub when it went down. So my $0.02 cents on the subject isn't even worth that much. Hyperinflation & all :)

motherchicken
05-20-2010, 01:35 AM
I was just thinking about how easy it is to get information about anyone or anything on the internet yesterday . Then I get a call from one of my Rotharmy pals. Lounge has pissed off somebody to the point where they retaliate by sending personal information to his enemies .
Bummer.
Kharma is a bitch sometimes.

Unchainme
05-20-2010, 01:39 AM
I was just thinking about how easy it is to get information about anyone or anything on the internet yesterday . Then I get a call from one of my Rotharmy pals. Lounge has pissed off somebody to the point where they retaliate by sending personal information to his enemies .
Bummer.

Prove it.

You misspelled karma btw, get an education.

Guitar Shark
05-20-2010, 01:43 AM
Nevertheless, I was implying that from what I remember in the pics I've seen of LM and NOT HERE, Loungie resembles Wolfie, 'cept older. :)

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.

Defending Fab, Blackflag, calling thome a genius... what happened to you, MAX?

Guitar Shark
05-20-2010, 01:44 AM
Bummer.

I don't know which is more surprising - that you have "pals" or that you can afford a phone.

Unchainme
05-20-2010, 01:55 AM
I just don't get it, the fuck is the deal with the whining that goes on in this board.

Sockfucker, the now banned Blackflag, suckadicki, christ, if you hate the site so much, leave.

"Waaaaaaah! lounge closed a thread of mine and kicked my ass on a political subject..".

You know, perhaps this should give you a hint, that you maybe aren't the most educated on matters, and maybe should pick up a book? (not a coloring book or whatever the fuck glenn beck has come out with recently). Absorb others viewpoints, instead of just screaming like Frankenstein's monster after seeing fire. It's really not that fucking hard

Also, perhaps you should start using sources for your information that's not some fucking chain e-mail or written by some teabagger on "conservapedia".

And finally, I've you resorted to posting ones personal information because you've got your ass handed to you multiple times, perhaps you're not fit for this forum in the first place.

GAR
05-20-2010, 02:04 AM
the perceived anonymity of the World Wide Web makes it a safe vessel through which stalkers can terrorize, harass and threaten the very victims which have obtained offline restraining orders against them, or even individuals whom they have never met before offline.

That one has GARgles name all over it.....

BWAHAHAHA~!! This thread is STILL going? WTF?!?!

If LoungeMachine invented the term "forums attention-whore" you're riding shotgun.

I'll even invent a term for what you do: attention-whore sponging and furthermore re-christen you IgoSponge.

Enjoy an epithet custom-tailored just for you Igo.

GAR
05-20-2010, 02:07 AM
I just don't get it, the fuck is the deal with the whining that goes on in this board.

I guess Lounge once exposed felt the need to open the topic, ask him what makes him so needy.

motherchicken
05-20-2010, 02:14 AM
Who's whining? Other than you? Your buddy pissed off the wrong person.He got fucked over. Deal with it.

GAR
05-20-2010, 02:19 AM
His threats to me and mine, plus trying to use my business email account here, combined with his history of telling the team to fuck off, led management to err on the safe side and nip it in the bud. As much as GayR and Maxi are whining about that move, bet your last nickle THEY'D EXPECT the same fucking protection as members of this site.

There WAS one time I wanted protection and didn't get it, when Edward Pryzdiahl character posted all kinds of Knockz's personal info and you mod-guys just laughed your asses off, never scrubbing that.

And it's still up.

So spare me all that hogwash about double-dipping on how virtuous you are and other ain't, because when it's been convenient in the past to leave up personal info on someone you DONT like, you leave it up.

Because it's still up. Asshole!

motherchicken
05-20-2010, 02:20 AM
How come people who love Lounge think people who hate Lounge hate the site ? Maybe they just hate Lounge.

GAR
05-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Yeah, hes a mod soooo don't piss off a mod because he speaks for the whole fucking site.

I learned that one from Mezro. You remember Mezro? He was a mod here, once.

Unchainme
05-20-2010, 02:27 AM
Who's whining? Other than you? Your buddy pissed off the wrong person.He got fucked over. Deal with it.

No trailertrash, I'm not the one who's started 5 fucking threads devoted to how lounge and the other regulars at the front line handed your illiterate sockfucking ass to you on a regular basis.

I've been pissed off at other people on the forums before, doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my fucking way to post personal information that they've chosen to keep quiet, though I do have a picture of you, that easily comes up when you type in "sockfucker" in google image search.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/4423/46355815.jpg

now go eat your government cheese and chew your dip, you uneducated numbskull.

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 02:29 AM
Yeah, hes a mod soooo don't piss off a mod because he speaks for the whole fucking site.

I learned that one from Mezro. You remember Mezro? He was a mod here, once.

Oh, the irony...

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 02:31 AM
There WAS one time I wanted protection and didn't get it, when Edward Pryzdiahl character posted all kinds of Knockz's personal info and you mod-guys just laughed your asses off, never scrubbing that.

And it's still up.

So spare me all that hogwash about double-dipping on how virtuous you are and other ain't, because when it's been convenient in the past to leave up personal info on someone you DONT like, you leave it up.

Before my time here, dipshit.

Soooo, when it was a friend of your's you asked for "protection", but because it's somebody who pisses you off you don't care.

Maybe if you hadn't of been de-modded you could have helped your boy out, Jizzylover

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 02:34 AM
Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.

Defending Fab, Blackflag, calling thome a genius... what happened to you, MAX?

Yep, he [ab]used your friendship and trust to get to me.

classy.

motherchicken
05-20-2010, 02:35 AM
Jesus, Jay......don't give those fuckers any ideas........
You don't think anyone has ever pondered finding that loudmouth and punching him in mouth before this?

Unchainme
05-20-2010, 02:45 AM
You don't think anyone has ever pondered finding that loudmouth and punching him in mouth before this?

Joe Thunder comes to mind..

Don't understand why these morons keep coming back, Sockfucker, do you auctually have people that at the very tolerate your presence? Seriously, name me a list of people on this site who spring up and defend you at any given moment. Fuck even GAR has his allies, as does Suckadicki..

GAR
05-20-2010, 02:53 AM
Before my time here, dipshit.

Soooo, when it was a friend of your's you asked for "protection", but because it's somebody who pisses you off you don't care.

I respected HardKnockz because he was posting his own-hosted VH videos in flash format before YouTube. I don't think we were friends.

I saw him walking around a 2003 DLR show with TJ open-shirted wearing a rediculous cowboy hat c.1989 so I said to my exgalpal "I'm not sayin hi to those guys.."

Already said I was concerned, do not misquote me. I also said it wasn't a ban-worthy offense: nobody knew it was you, except you and him.

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 03:09 AM
I also said it wasn't a ban-worthy offense: nobody knew it was you, except you and him.

Jesus Christ, you're thick.....

You still have yet to grasp the fact he wasnt banned for using a 2 year old pic of me as his avatar......

At some point we just have to give up and admit you're mildly Palin, and move on.....

GAR
05-20-2010, 03:14 AM
Perhaps. So you're saying the 2 month old video of you with even more trunk-junk was what got him banned?

Oh yeah, smarting off. He talked back to the teacher and felt the almighty ModSlapping.. kay, got that I think several pages prior..

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 03:20 AM
Perhaps. So you're saying the 2 month old video of you with even more trunk-junk was what got him banned?

Oh yeah, smarting off. He talked back to the teacher and felt the almighty ModSlapping.. kay, got that I think several pages prior..

The pic was from the 2 year old video, moron.

That gig was from 2 years ago, and I forgot the thing was even ever put up.

Go back and re-read some of the many well thought out posts from Dr. Love. You remember Dr. Love don't you? The one who took you and Jizzy apart all those years ago :lmao:

Yes, 3 years ago, after my 2 shoulder surgeries, I put on some weight. Funny how he didnt post anything recent that he found.

But the fact you and Maxi are obsessed with it is hilarious, and dare to say......just a little creepy.

Hang in there, maybe Jizzy's marriage wont work out and he'll come back to you, sport.

jhale667
05-20-2010, 03:25 AM

You fucking FUCKSTUMP - he did more than talk back. He defied the few rules that exist here. I suppose you think he should be afforded a free pass like you seem to have, for what-the-fuck-EVER reason. Guess it didn't work out as you expected. First Jizzystool, now Buttflap...you are just unlucky in love, huh? :hee:

And which "loudmouth" might you be referring to, Sockfucker? Lounge? Me? Like any of you troll fucks would have the balls to introduce yourself to any of us in a bar or whatever. Really - how do you think that would work out for you, especially if you started talking shit in person? :punch: No, you probably want personal info and photos so you can get the drop on someone who has no idea who the fuck you are - exactly how pussies operate. :dafinger:

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 03:34 AM
You're trying to state facts to someone who can't tell 2 years from 2 months, J.

jhale667
05-20-2010, 03:36 AM

The pic was from the 2 year old video, moron.

That gig was from 2 years ago, and I forgot the thing was even ever put up.

Go back and re-read some of the many well thought out posts from Dr. Love. You remember Dr. Love don't you? The one who took you and Jizzy apart all those years ago :lmao:

Yes, 3 years ago, after my 2 shoulder surgeries, I put on some weight. Funny how he didnt post anything recent that he found.

But the fact you and Maxi are obsessed with it is hilarious, and dare to say......just a little creepy.

Hang in there, maybe Jizzy's marriage wont work out and he'll come back to you, sport.

But again, what :Loser: goes looking for this shit? "Hmmm he fucking pwn3d me..let's see if he has a MySpace or FB page, and possibly an unflattering picture!' How insecure ARE you?? :rolleyes:

FORD
05-20-2010, 03:37 AM
Joe Thunder comes to mind..

Don't understand why these morons keep coming back, Sockfucker, do you auctually have people that at the very tolerate your presence? Seriously, name me a list of people on this site who spring up and defend you at any given moment. Fuck even GAR has his allies, as does Suckadicki..

Andy Taylor used to defend Sockfucker.

Of course that's probably because Sockfucker once claimed to be a 14 year old boy. So you know what Pedobear thought he was getting out of that one. :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 03:41 AM
Andy Taylor used to defend Sockfucker.

Of course that's probably because Sockfucker once claimed to be a 14 year old boy. So you know what Pedobear thought he was getting out of that one. :biggrin:

There's been a pretty obvious pattern to those I've pissed off here.

Andy Taylor
Thudner
Katie
sockfucker
ace
hyman
Gar
Jizzy
Black Flag

Other than Black Flag, not a functioning brain cell among them....

Black Flag was bright, funny, and could debate. But going by his 3 serious melt downs / bannings, suffice to say he was either off his rocker, or off his meds.....

FORD
05-20-2010, 03:46 AM
Being the Front Line mod always makes one a magnet for this sort of shit (speaking from experience here).

I would blame it on the BCE, except most of these trolls are dumber than even Chimpy himself.

And Pibbles DID recently claim to have lunch dates with the CIA, didn't he? ;)

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 03:54 AM
Being the Front Line mod always makes one a magnet for this sort of shit (speaking from experience here).

I would blame it on the BCE, except most of these trolls are dumber than even Chimpy himself.

And Pibbles DID recently claim to have lunch dates with the CIA, didn't he? ;)

The funny thing of course being, that all of the Neo-Con Shitbags back when Nick and I took over for you all said we were no FORD.... yet we attracted the same mouthbreathers as you did.

Pibbles had no problems insulting, degrading, and ridiculing EVERY poster in here [except for Gar...hmmmm] but when the heat got turned up on him, he went personal every time. Loved to bring my wife and kids into the mix whenhe was losing an argument. Which is fine when it's word on a message board only. But when it goes past that, I'm glad we have the type of people we do running this place.

GAR
05-20-2010, 04:14 AM
I think the reason the board is surpisingly silent of "haha" comments on your skill and appearance beyond the fact nobody cares, is that we are all a little embarrassed to see the pic match the personality for once

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 04:17 AM
I think the reason the board is surpisingly silent of "haha" comments on your skill and appearance beyond the fact nobody cares, is that we are all a little embarrassed to see the pic match the personality for once

Thank you.

But please stop picturing me in your mind. I'm happily hetero and taken.

Call Black Flag. He has alot of free time these days...

GAR
05-20-2010, 04:20 AM
You fucking FUCKSTUMP - he did more than talk back. He defied the few rules that exist here.

Hey LOUNGE I got another Pilates Camp candidate here defending your heftiness.

Jay, I looked up our RothArmy Terms Agreement and it says we don't have any rules.. No Posting of dick pics and personal info is the known law... and I have yet to see, edited or otherwise, any threat to anyone's kids, wife, place of business etc.. so the two of you are qutie out of line.

GAR
05-20-2010, 04:22 AM
. I'm happily hetero and taken.

Darn, working on Divorce Number 3 so soon?

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 04:24 AM
Hey LOUNGE I got another Pilates Camp candidate here defending your heftiness.

Jay, I looked up our RothArmy Terms Agreement and it says we don't have any rules.. No Posting of dick pics and personal info is the known law... and I have yet to see, edited or otherwise, any threat to anyone's kids, wife, place of business etc.. so the two of you are qutie out of line.

So your issue then is with Sarge, VA, and everyone else who stepped in. Take it up with them and cry censorship, or "unfairness" and tell us where it gets you, smart guy.

Good luck with that.

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 04:27 AM
Darn, working on Divorce Number 3 so soon?

Taken right out of the Black Flag playbook :lmao: classic.

Sorry, Gar. You dont have the intelligence or sense of humor Black Flag had. Trying to mimick his schtick just makes you look even dumber than you are.

For someoe who was asking why this thread is still going on you sure can't seem to leave it alone. Obsess much?

GAR
05-20-2010, 04:57 AM
Whoa. Weren't you the one to bring your divorce into this?

Big glass or little one for that whine.. hahahhahhaaaa. /owned

GAR
05-20-2010, 04:59 AM

So your issue then is with Sarge, VA, and everyone else who stepped in. Take it up with them and cry censorship, or "unfairness" and tell us where it gets you, smart guy.

Good luck with that.

Puppeting others shows you're either a mindreader or ruining low on Milwaukee Lite.

BigBadBrian
05-20-2010, 05:04 AM

That was OK with you when Bush was Pres, wasn't it?

BigBadBrian
05-20-2010, 05:11 AM

You mean DoucheMachine is fat and dumpy-looking, but with facial hair? Who knew?

BigBadBrian
05-20-2010, 05:16 AM
The moral to all of this is to just be very careful what you put on the Internet...anywhere on the Internet. If you don't want something shown on a message board, you shouldn't be putting up that same info on Youtube, photobucket, myspace, facebook, etc...

Especially under the same username. One-of-a-kind highly personal usernames at that. Some people are so stupid...and ugly. :lmao:

GAR
05-20-2010, 05:35 AM
He doesn't look anything like "richard cheese"

I think everyones been avoiding that obvious comment 8 pages down now..

"Oh I never said I was asshole that was.." you know what, I don't really care who said or implied it was you. You never denied it wasn't you which is almost the same ploy, ya just played it and stroked it and fed it like the homeless disconnected fact that it was.

XLNT

BigBadBrian
05-20-2010, 05:36 AM
MAX lost me on this one when he said...

That's something new? That happens to you in pretty much every thread, right? :lmao:

GAR
05-20-2010, 05:40 AM
This thread's found the perfect spot in the Welcome Wagon forums.. it joins alongside Lounge's OTHER four "Hello Hi I'm New Here" threads.

Or five. Think it's five, actually...

Blaze
05-20-2010, 06:05 AM
The legalities surrounding the internet has changed drastically in 5 or 6 years.
Blackflag chose to break the law. Blackflag also chose to flaunt and continue his law breaking when it was brought to the attention of the site.

17-05, 00:18 Blaze
yep.
Edit
17-05, 00:17 The Flag
You got me.
17-05, 00:17 Blaze
And a picture you did not hold copyright to.
Edit
17-05, 00:16 The Flag
He was being a dick.
17-05, 00:16 Blaze
What moved you to the post a pic chair?
Edit
17-05, 00:15 The Flag
Well, I'm pissed.
17-05, 00:15 Blaze
Gee, that sounds petty.
Edit

Moreover, Blackflag was not looking to expose Loungemachine.
Blackflag was looking to intimidate Loungemachine by using extortion and blackmail to gain leverage against one of Sarge’s administrators. It backfired. Blackflag’s plan to find, utilize, and place a mole within Sarge’s rank by illegal means is contemptible. It would be contemptible even with legal means. It is the job of Sarge’s administrators to protect this site from extortion and exploitation. One of the main ways to prevent exploitation and extortion of the site is for the administrators to not allow themselves to be subject it.

hideyoursheep
05-20-2010, 06:08 AM
More like "how obsessed are you?"

Going to those extremes is insanity kicking in.

I mean look...I really don't care what any of you look like. I don't want to date any of you, you know?

Well, maybe a couple of you.:hee:

Allright. I'm closing this thread. Leave Lounge alone or deal with me personally, ya bunch of haterz! ......acting like kids.

It doesn't pay to be popular around here, does it Lounge? The fucking Unabombers come out of the woodwork.

:lol:

hideyoursheep
05-20-2010, 06:12 AM
Some people are so stupid...and ugly. :lmao:

You're 2 of those people, so why are you laughing?

GAR, you're just a jealous, hack of an ex-mod that no one listens to. Why don't you, BF and Savicki hold hands and jump off a cliff?

hideyoursheep
05-20-2010, 06:17 AM
The legalities surrounding the internet has changed drastically in 5 or 6 years.
Blackflag chose to break the law. Blackflag also chose to flaunt and continue his law breaking when it was brought to the attention of the site.

17-05, 00:18 Blaze
yep.
Edit
17-05, 00:17 The Flag
You got me.
17-05, 00:17 Blaze
And a picture you did not hold copyright to.
Edit
17-05, 00:16 The Flag
He was being a dick.
17-05, 00:16 Blaze
What moved you to the post a pic chair?
Edit
17-05, 00:15 The Flag
Well, I'm pissed.
17-05, 00:15 Blaze
Gee, that sounds petty.
Edit

Blackflag was looking to intimidate Loungemachine by using extortion and blackmail to gain leverage against one of Sarge’s administrators. It backfired. Blackflag’s plan to find, utilize, and place a mole within Sarge’s rank by illegal means is contemptible. It would be contemptible even with legal means. It is the job of Sarge’s administrators to protect this site from extortion and exploitation. One of the main ways to prevent exploitation and extortion of the site is for the administrators to not allow themselves to be subject it.

:appl:

I now pronounce you BlackFlag and wife.

Blaze
05-20-2010, 06:26 AM

Don't you try to extort me you, darn rapscallion!

Blaze
05-20-2010, 06:31 AM
:appl:

I now pronounce you BlackFlag and wife.

^
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
http://www.twilinesiamese.com/photos/Rapscallion%2028%20days.jpg
:hee:
Just too cute not to post :baaa:

Igosplut
05-20-2010, 07:00 AM

Gotta love your revisionist history, you really think people don't remember?? YOU are the one that would spam the board with his name knowing FULL WELL he googled it and would show up because you KNEW he'd cause problems (like what you did here with the alla shit). You KNEW how much shit Von and the server went through with the guy threatening the server by bombarding them with multiple threatening phone call. And yet after it died down, you tried to get him to show up again (starting a thread, and posting his name over and over), didn't you??? And you tried to do the SAME thing to Warham's board when he put it up the first time (he was warned and killed it). And Knocks and him went back and forth for months before he showed up at knocks door and slapped him up side the head. Not that what the nutcase did was right, but it's a great example of thinking you're safe behind a screen with no responsibility for your words (sound familiar??) So spare us the "Victim" angle...

And it's still up.

Since you are so positive of that (you must have searched for it) put up a link. Prove it... But of course you won't because you NEVER back up what you say with facts. I would bet all that is gone with the crashes/deleting that's happened here IF (BIG if) it was true.....

So spare me all that hogwash about double-dipping on how virtuous you are and other ain't, because when it's been convenient in the past to leave up personal info on someone you DONT like, you leave it up. And it's still up asshole!

This you should forward to Sarge because that's a board issue ( IF you really BELIEVE it to be true, and I seriously doubt it) and has nothing to do with mods ( of course you know THIS also, but truth isn't one of your strong points)

And for everybody else here, there's a 99% chance he will NEVER respond to this as every time I refute his posts with the truth I'm on "Ignore" and he never sees it....

Seshmeister
05-20-2010, 07:48 AM

And it's still up.

Fucking hell GAR you suddenly have a short memory.

Knockz posed as a concerned parent and phoned our internet host saying his (imaginary) son had come across pornography at the site(which he had posted himself) and demanded we be shut down.

Fuck him and his personal details in his stinky pussy asshole. It was he that took it into the real world and I think it was one of the worst examples in the history of these sites.

Secondly for those that wonder why we need to have anonymity for everyone else the problem is say you went for a job in another kitchen and they google your name and it comes up with a picture of you saying 'Fuck him and his personal details in his stinky pussy asshole' that could become an issue.

Finally it seems to me that given Blackflags history of asking to be banned before this is very much an example of suicide by cop.

For someone as confident as his online persona it's kind of sad that he couldn't control his posting so had to deliberately try and get himself banned.

Cheers!

GAR
05-20-2010, 07:50 AM
Blackflag was looking to intimidate Loungemachine by using extortion and blackmail to gain leverage against one of Sarge’s administrators. It backfired.

This is all true, extortion to the amount of one million pesos could actually buy a pack of cigarettes and this threat must be exhaled seriously.

GAR
05-20-2010, 08:03 AM
Knockz posed as a concerned parent and ..

Where was that - here or at Vonnies? If this is true, that's fucked up and I was not aware.

I still wouldn't post his job info and stuff like that, that's worse.

Sometimes, you log onto a board like this when someone has a meltdown, another guy tries to explain his side, and shit gets deleted and its hard to figure it all out after-the-fact.

Thanks to this attention-whore thread, I would still be wondering whats going on between these two.

Seshmeister
05-20-2010, 08:06 AM
It was at DDLR but spilled over to here.

As I said I couldn't give a shit about that guy, he's just about the only one from the internet to ever actually real life piss me off. Remember something like that was not against a single user or post(we were defending Flappo's freedom of speech at the time) since he tried to shut the whole place down for everyone.

Anonymous
05-20-2010, 08:32 AM
Why are people justifying themselves/paying attention to Gayr?

That's just what that disgusting dog shit pile wants. It's having the time of it's life.

Ignore the shit stain.

Blaze
05-20-2010, 08:59 AM
This is all true, extortion to the amount of one million pesos could actually buy a pack of cigarettes and this threat must be exhaled seriously.

We all know you would have preferred LM to roll and give up his passwords.

What did Blackflag expect to happen?

LM, hold up his hands and say, "Oh you got me cornered! I'll do whatever you want, Blackflag!" Really? Did he expect that?
Blackie stalked, then threaten, LM. His threat was called.
IMO, though I have compassion for LM, it was not the exposure of LM, it was the attempt to intimidate, LM. The intimidation did not work. LM did not react to the photo by going "Ohh, I am so scared. Look at the scary man hint." No, Blackie was told to quit the shit. He chose to attempt to push it farther. He attempted to bully the others, by exploiting, LM. In agreement, they stood unified. Did Blackie expect the administration to all say, "Oh my Blackie, you have one of us! We all will roll over and the board is at your disposal!"
Blackie, thought he would get carde blanche by this little stunt. What he got was told to stop the criminal behavior. He chose continue.

Death by cop is exactly what it is.

hahaha. Did Blackie expect to become Mod?

Whatever, Blackie expected from this little criminal endeavor, it did not work. Moreover, the security department of Blackie's ISP should receive a file, so his behavior patterns can be monitored. If Blackie does this to persons like LM, just imagine what Blackie does to weaker souls.

Unchainme
05-20-2010, 09:25 AM
reading the knockz thread in the dump is a must read for a laugh, Flapoo owns that guys ass, damn I wish he'd repost the photoshops.

also, how did "sockfucker" become "sockfucker"?

Blaze
05-20-2010, 09:49 AM
I can't remeber which one of who is sockfucker, but I remember the story. And it is funny!

Sockfucker is Sockfucker because he stated that he uses a sock to cover his penis during masturbation. The reason he uses a sock according to his statements was that using a sock reduces his guilt feelings of homosexuality during masturbation. He stated that by placing a sock over his penis that makes the act less homosexually oriented.
:baaa:

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 09:54 AM
I can't remeber which one of who is sockfucker, but I remember the story. And it is funny!

Sockfucker is Sockfucker because he stated that he uses a sock to cover his penis during masturbation. The reason he uses a sock according to his statements was that using a sock reduces his guilt feelings of homosexuality during masturbation. He stated that by placing a sock over his penis that makes the act less homosexually oriented.

Cadaverdog aka motherchicken aka alicebowie aka etc,etc,etc.....

He feels touching his own penis makes him gay. :lmao:

Don't even want to know his hygeine routine

Igosplut
05-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Fucking hell GAR you suddenly have a short memory.

Knockz posed as a concerned parent and phoned our internet host saying his (imaginary) son had come across pornography at the site(which he had posted himself) and demanded we be shut down.

Fuck him and his personal details in his stinky pussy asshole. It was he that took it into the real world and I think it was one of the worst examples in the history of these sites.

Secondly for those that wonder why we need to have anonymity for everyone else the problem is say you went for a job in another kitchen and they google your name and it comes up with a picture of you saying 'Fuck him and his personal details in his stinky pussy asshole' that could become an issue.

Shit Sesh, I forgot all about that.... Too many retards..

Igosplut
05-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Why are people justifying themselves/paying attention to Gayr?

That's just what that disgusting dog shit pile wants. It's having the time of it's life.

Ignore the shit stain.

I know brother, I just can't help myself after he posts so much mis-information..... But I DID call it, he won't reply to my post the coward...

Blaze
05-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Cadaverdog aka motherchicken aka alicebowie aka etc,etc,etc.....

He feels touching his own penis makes him gay. :lmao:

Don't even want to know his hygeine routine

Imagine the frustration of urinating!
Do you think he carries gloves?:biggrin:

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 10:07 AM
I know brother, I just can't help myself after he posts so much mis-information..... But I DID call it, he won't reply to my post the coward...

You seem to be Gar's Kryptonite. :lmao:

jhale667
05-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Especially under the same username. One-of-a-kind highly personal usernames at that. Some people are so stupid...and ugly. :lmao:

And you're both. You're also too thick to realize YOU'RE the exact same type of asshole everyone's talking about - you got your ass handed to you SO many times, felt so threatened with your bruised little ego when you got called on being a DIPSHIT, you FELT THE NEED to go looking for personal dirt on me - BECAUSE YOU'RE A LOSER. :Loser: Indisputable FACT, Brie - and you just admitted it again. Too bad you didn't FIND anything, since I'm the same guy that posts here, no inflated "persona" I'm hiding behind. So what were you left with? "He's ugly". A claim which already got debunked in the original thread you admitted to stalking me in, dumbass. Try to keep up, Mensa.

Congrats on (once again) revealing yourself to be an insecure, sad, pathetic little bitch. A stupid one at that. So there's something else you and GAyR have in common.

And GARfail must be slipping on the stalking, or he wouldn't be making weight comments about me these days...:D But HYS is right, in that in shithead's case it's the "bitter, pathetic, obsessed ex-mod" deal...

chefcraig
05-20-2010, 10:12 AM

Sockfucker is Sockfucker because he stated that he uses a sock to cover his penis during masturbation. He stated that by placing a sock over his penis that makes the act less homosexually oriented.

Yeah, it's fairly curious behavior. More or less, it's like paying hard earned cash to watch a sporting event that includes a woefully inept team you happen to support. The act itself isn't all that embarrassing, yet you choose to wear a bag over your head to hide your inner shame in case anyone sees you doing so. :duh:

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/359/2504785bin.jpg (http://img29.imageshack.us/i/2504785bin.jpg/)

Imagine the frustration of urinating!
Do you think he carries gloves?:biggrin:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9161/abbbbbq.jpg (http://img215.imageshack.us/i/abbbbbq.jpg/)

Dr. Love
05-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Actually, Blaze left out what I considered to be the most concerning part of Blackflag's little rant.

[17-05, 04:19] The Flag: I think we'll just wait until Lounge fucks with one of his regular targets again, and they decide to do something about it.

That sounds like personal threats to me. I'd be more inclined to blow it off as nonsense if he wasn't running around with pictures of the guy he was threatening and who knows what other personal information.

Guitar Shark
05-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Yup.

Now that petty arguments between other people have infiltrated the thread, and since this has run its course anyway, I'm closing the thread.