PDA

View Full Version : Today's geometry lesson from KKK High School: How to KILL The Fucking President

FORD
05-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Jefferson County geometry teacher uses wrong example to teach angles --- assassination of President Barack Obama
By Marie Leech -- The Birmingham News
May 18, 2010, 6:30AM
and Carol Robinson --- The Birmingham News

A Jefferson County teacher picked the wrong example when he used assassinating President Barack Obama as a way to teach angles to his geometry students.

Someone alerted authorities and the Corner High School math teacher was questioned by the Secret Service, but was not taken into custody or charged with any crime.

"We did not find a credible threat," said Roy Sexton, special agent in charge of Birmingham's Secret Service office. "As far as the Secret Service is concerned, we looked into it, we talked to the gentleman and we have closed our investigation."

The teacher was apparently teaching his geometry students about parallel lines and angles, officials said. He used the example of where to stand and aim if shooting Obama.

"He was talking about angles and said, 'If you're in this building, you would need to take this angle to shoot the president,' " said Joseph Brown, a senior in the geometry class.

Efforts to reach the teacher for comment Monday were unsuccessful.

Superintendent Phil Hammonds said the teacher remains at work, and there are no plans for termination.

"We are going to have a long conversation with him about what's appropriate," Hammonds said. "It was extremely poor judgment on his part, and a poor choice of words."

Caroline Polk, the parent of a ninth-grader at the school, said she doesn't believe the teacher ought to be fired.

"We all make mistakes, and we should be able to learn from our mistakes," she said. "What he said was just wrong and inappropriate. Everyone's got their own opinions, but we have to be aware of our surroundings. At this point, it just needs to be handled in a way that it won't be repeated."

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/05/jefferson_county_geometry_teac.html

FORD
05-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Who the fuck are they kidding? If some "librul" teacher had done this when Chimp was in the White House, they would have crucified him by sundown.

chefcraig
05-18-2010, 03:53 PM
What a moron. Everybody knows that the best example to use is Charles Whitman & Lee Harvey Oswald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5IWK9sRYTs

jhale667
05-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Hmmm...wonder what would have prompted him to use THAT as an example? A little "wishful thinking", perhaps? Scumbag. :mad:

ELVIS
05-18-2010, 05:26 PM
I imagine the CIA already has those angles worked out should they be needed...

:elvis:

FORD
05-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Yeah, maybe Obama should avoid Texas in the near future. And Alabama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVfeLavkFso

Anonymous
05-19-2010, 12:34 PM
I, for one, think that was a helluva joke.

Fuckin' funny, that was.

Cheers! :bottle:

GAR
05-28-2010, 01:33 AM
Who the fuck are they kidding? If some "librul" teacher had done this when Chimp was in the White House, they would have crucified him by sundown.

I take it with an attitude like that from you, that yours will be the LAST applause and hurrah after Obama really IS assasinated.

Middle Americans aren't gonna take much more shit from Obama, and I'm surprised they haven't gotten to him sooner!

bueno bob
05-28-2010, 01:58 AM
I take it with an attitude like that from you, that yours will be the LAST applause and hurrah after Obama really IS assasinated.

Middle Americans aren't gonna take much more shit from Obama, and I'm surprised they haven't gotten to him sooner!

Are you volunteering?

bueno bob
05-28-2010, 02:00 AM
I, for one, would have NEVER endorsed murdering George W. Bush while he was in office.

We'd have gotten Cheney...

Unchainme
05-28-2010, 02:38 AM

I don't know FORD, there were some pretty nasty things hurled at dubya while he was in the white house, including a movie about his assassination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President

FORD
05-28-2010, 05:03 AM
That movie was made by Canadians and never released in the US, as far as I know. And nobody here on this board ever advocated Chimpocide that I can recall.

Unchainme
05-28-2010, 11:03 AM
That movie was made by Canadians and never released in the US, as far as I know. And nobody here on this board ever advocated Chimpocide that I can recall.

Naw, and I know you and everyone else have never done it. I just believe that raving psychotics are not just something that exclusive to the right. (Though my god, at some of the tea parties, makes me believe that they indeed maybe a bit more insane)

jhale667
05-28-2010, 11:26 AM

Go role-play you're both the Prez AND the assassin and eat a gun, you racist prick. :dafinger:

Hardrock69
05-28-2010, 12:38 PM
That teacher was a fucking idiot.

Nitro Express
05-28-2010, 05:24 PM
I don't want Obama shot. He will be memorialized as a martyr and possibly be buried in Arlington National Cemetery with honors. Fuck that! I want him booted from office in discrace and his image tarnished. A quick death from a bullet would be too kind.

Nitro Express
05-28-2010, 05:31 PM
I, for one, would have NEVER endorsed murdering George W. Bush while he was in office.

If Obama goes down there will be rioting, a huge state funeral goes on for days, and we get Biden, which means it's a waste of lead.

sadaist
05-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Middle Americans aren't gonna take much more shit from Obama

Totally agree. You can only push so far before you are gonna get pushed back.

I'm surprised they haven't gotten to him sooner!

I'm not. Security is a lot different now then it was 30 years ago when someone took a snap at Reagan. And a million times different from 50 years ago when Kennedy went down. I honestly don't think we will ever see another attempt come close to any President.

Unless of course it comes from the inside.

Blaze
05-28-2010, 06:32 PM

I am amazed that it was not "done" after he left.

FORD
05-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Totally agree. You can only push so far before you are gonna get pushed back..

So the 9-11-01 attacks (assuming you buy the official story) were justified?

I'm not. Security is a lot different now then it was 30 years ago when someone took a snap at Reagan. And a million times different from 50 years ago when Kennedy went down. I honestly don't think we will ever see another attempt come close to any President.

Like those two examples did? (Both BCE hits)

VanHalener
05-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Why couldn't he use Al Sharpton as an example? This is where you must stand to get the correct angle to shoot through Sharpton's shield of suck and take him out.

sadaist
05-29-2010, 04:05 AM
So the 9-11-01 attacks (assuming you buy the official story) were justified?

Attackers are never justifiable to the person being attacked. But I'm sure the guys that did it felt they were justified in their actions (if I buy the official story) ;)

I just don't believe we will ever again see an attempt at the President. Sure we might hear of some foiled assassination attempts. But it won't ever get past that.

GAR
05-29-2010, 04:27 AM

Well, we're all human aren't we.. even the Secret Service.

Blaze
05-29-2010, 10:27 AM
Well, we're all human aren't we.. even the Secret Service.

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/doar9KIcE7U&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/doar9KIcE7U&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
05-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Actually wind direction, wind velocity, air density, and bullet drop have more to do with hitting the target than angles. I don't care how far your rifle can shoot, the wind will blow your bullet off center and you have to adjust for that and you also have to adjust for bullet drop which of course is affected by air density.

Nitro Express
05-29-2010, 01:33 PM
Why couldn't he use Al Sharpton as an example? This is where you must stand to get the correct angle to shoot through Sharpton's shield of suck and take him out.

If you went for a head shot the bullet would bounce off of that horrible hair of his.

Nitro Express
05-29-2010, 01:42 PM
Attackers are never justifiable to the person being attacked. But I'm sure the guys that did it felt they were justified in their actions (if I buy the official story) ;)

I just don't believe we will ever again see an attempt at the President. Sure we might hear of some foiled assassination attempts. But it won't ever get past that.

I don't know what kind of technology they use to scan for threats now. It's probably harder to get to the president than it used to be but nothing is 100 percent.

Seshmeister
05-29-2010, 01:59 PM
The security now is insane.

If you look at the Reagan shooting he is walking from a door onto a public street with 5 or 6 people. Now it's closer to 5 or 6 hundred.

I think the Line of Fire premise is kind of believable though where the attempt is by someone who has donated money to a campaign fund. Election finance in the US forces the politicians to be whores so no doubt if you donated a million bucks to the Obama reelection you would get to shake his hand.

Seshmeister
05-29-2010, 02:14 PM

Actually if you think about it maybe the Secret Service get to choose the worst VP they can think of as an added protection to the president.

Biden, Cheney, Quayle, Mondale, Gore?

It's the best explanation I've heard for Palin...

FORD
05-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Poppy Bush definitely picked Quayle for that reason. He tried to take Reagan out himself (using that programmed idiot son of his oil business partner, John Hinkley) so he knew how the game was played.

A life long CIA tool like him had enemies all over the planet. But nobody ever took a shot at Poppy. Go figure.

Seshmeister
05-29-2010, 04:38 PM
McCain has a big ego. I can see him thinking with this bint as a VP they'll make damn sure I'm ok.

Nitro Express
05-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Actually if you think about it maybe the Secret Service get to choose the worst VP they can think of as an added protection to the president.

Biden, Cheney, Quayle, Mondale, Gore?

It's the best explanation I've heard for Palin...

That explains it all.

Nitro Express
05-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Poppy Bush definitely picked Quayle for that reason. He tried to take Reagan out himself (using that programmed idiot son of his oil business partner, John Hinkley) so he knew how the game was played.

A life long CIA tool like him had enemies all over the planet. But nobody ever took a shot at Poppy. Go figure.

I've read all these crazy stories about daddy Bush being a satanist, programing sex slaves, and participating in ritual child abuse and sacrifice in the basement of German castles. Hell. It's probably all true.

Seshmeister
05-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Hah I'm sure that is all BS.

There was a time for a while there where the CIA were the bad guys in every movie and book. They can't be quite as evil as that but there is no question they were up to some seriously dodgy shit in 60s-70s in South and Central America as well as South East Asia and Bush was in middle of all of it. To me it's odd that the US people voted in an ex CIA chief but I guess he didn't really have to go through the usual process of primaries since as Reagans VP he was handed the presidency.