PDA

View Full Version : Brown Guilt is not Brown PRIDE

GAR
05-20-2010, 05:25 AM
My third day back at work:

A guy came into the kitchen I'm wondering, who's this dirty bicycling creep and where the fuck does he get the gall to push his fucking illegal alien front tire up our backside asking for work and I rush for the cleaver..

I turn back to kill him and throw the pieces in the fryer, when Pedro goes to the guy to fucking go talk to him.

Talk to this guy, is that what you're doing?

Pedro looks at me, and the guy keeps yammering in Mexicanese.. with all the grunts bells and whistling they do thru those gold-capped leadfilled teeth of theirs, he did this is spades and I listen in with my great qualifications of having failed 2 semesters of Spanish myself in the eightht grade.

He's telling MY guy: Hey, you ah, need some help here I know people are talking. I am the best cook and I dont mind cleaning tables either. In fact my family owns many restaurants in Mexico City and is very successful. I know what I'm doing so you please talk to the boss maybe he hires me.. hey dipshit, boss looking YOUR way stupid and you're not even paying attention.

Pedro looks at me and shrugs, cuz I give him the look that says "I need his body for the customers, not for the cleaning or cooking" so he sends him on his way.. but NOT without offering advice!

You stupid, stupid fucking guy (don't worry, I rewarded him with much extra duty to last him two weeks) you're gonna tell this guy "well, you do need your papers and by that I mean real papers (papelas bien, cartaverde, cartavelga etc.) they don't let you talk Spanish here you have to know English.." and I keep clearing my throat while getting closer with my cleaver.

Maybe they will both fit in the fryer, who cares. No one would miss them if I got away with it..

So I tell him after the guy gets his fucking Stolen Little Boy Bike off the premises "look, why waste time with that LOOSER when you know damn well he could be deported fi he doesn't take your job? (he shrugs 'Idunno') look, don't you need your job? Dont you like what you do for a living and the shit I let us get away with? (guilty look)

I mean What THEE Fuck people, I know we must have some Hispanic folk here that can chime in on this shit. I think it's racist.. this guy doesn't go to ME, you know El Whitey GhostFace.. he goes to HomeBoy.

Dude goes up to Brown Bro' and hits him up for his inroads to wealth he can send southward and out of the country, to much pleasure of the Treasury Dept and Western F. Union..

And Dude answers him.. and counsels him to boot! I don't understand this - Dude is Rev. 3.11 you know, Third Gen, and he's talking to an illegal immigrant breaking Federal Tresspassing Law about how he can take his job?

Look folks, I admit my Scottishness and how I enjoy the great pleasure at seeing another Caucasian fucking FACE here in Los Angeles every once or twice a-fucking year, but if Scotch-Bro comes up on me "ehhyah Laddie, kin' ye git meh eyann tah hirunn an' some WARAK cuz on accoont of ahm outta WARAK?" No fuck THAT people.. I'd madrush that guy same as CycleThief about where to go.

I don't have WhiteGUILT when Europeans come to town looking for a handout that may cost me my lazy cush job - so what's with this culture of.. lacking a better word, Brown Guilt?

I take that from these teeshirts the kids wear now, all the rage "Brown Pride" which has images of a lowrider chick hugging a wife-beater-tee'd thug with a - naturally - brown Pit Bull on leash in case you haven't seen 'em.

What IS this shit with Brown Guilt?

LoungeMachine
05-20-2010, 09:51 AM
Please keep your Library-fed attempts at short story fiction writing out of the Front Line

:gulp:

moved to non

jhale667
05-20-2010, 10:51 AM
So, how much DOES a fry-cook at KFC pull down these days, GAyR? :lmao:

chefcraig
05-20-2010, 01:53 PM
So, how much DOES a fry-cook at KFC pull down these days? :lmao:

Due to so many clueless people in the workforce today, it's not really considered "cooking" at this point. Instead, another system has been implemented...

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6291/monkey2e.jpg (http://img198.imageshack.us/i/monkey2e.jpg/)

GAR
05-31-2010, 02:13 AM
I dunno Sesh, it depends on the pay-range built into CA state minimum wage, against how much free food you don't catch them eating.