PDA

View Full Version : Obama's SSN Belongs To Someone 119 Years Old....

Hardrock69
05-21-2010, 02:30 PM
If this is true, it would not surprise me one bit.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Social-Security-Number-of-Barack-Hussein-Obama-Belongs-to-Someone-119-Years-Old

Strange to Stranger

It just gets stranger all the time, doesn't it? Can we expect one straight answer from this guy? In the Santa Ana Federal Court of Judge David Carter, Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. has submitted an affidavit, sworn under penalty of perjury by a licensed Private Investigator, Susan Elizabeth Daniels. Not that I expect that case, Keyes/Barnett v Obama, to go anywhere. For one thing, a "quo warranto" needs to be bought in the District of Columbia to remove a federal officer, so Judge Carter does not have "subject jurisdiction." Also, from some of Judge Carter's remarks, although I'm sure he a very honest and courageous judge, he doesn't seem to have a good grasp of the original intent of the Founding Fathers.

Now, the social security number Ms. Daniels was able to uncover, of course was issued in 1939,to a person 49 years old, as that was the first year that those numbers were issued. As many people know, the first three numbers indicate the state in which the person obtained that Social Security Number. Barack Obama's was issued in Connecticut, between 1977and 1979. So, if he were born in 1961, then he would have between the ages 16-18. Granted that little is known with certainty about our "transparent" President. but the "official story" is that he was at Panahou Academy in Hawaii during those years.

Okay. So, how can a guy in high school in Hawaii get a fraudulent Social Security number of a dead person? Remember one thing about Our Dear Leader: "the hand that rocks the cradle, rules the World." Dr. Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's "alleged" mother, worked for the Ford Foundation, which has very strong connections to the CIA ., and it is sometimes called the philanthropic front of the CIA, and Dunham was "a poverty pimp", otherwise known as an agent for negotiating 'micro-economic loans' to impoverished people at exorbitant rates.

In fact, the social security number of Stanley Ann Dunham is also alive and well, being used by several aliases, one of whom is "Kelly Dunham." Speculation is that she is still alive and well, and may be involved in money-laundering and real estate schemes. If she were alive, she would only be 67, next month. I remember that, when Barry told the school children last month that his Mother used to wake him at 4:30 AM, and I thought that was a little strange. Like using sleep deprivation to brainwash him. The question is that why he's so attached to his Blackberry, the records for which would never be available under FOI

FORD
05-21-2010, 02:51 PM
OK, I don't ever want to hear anybody complaining about how "crazy" the BCE conspiracy stories are ever again. This tops any wacked out piece of fiction I have ever seen.

Oily Twatz is one delusional dentist/lawyer/Mossad asset.

sadaist
05-21-2010, 11:21 PM
None of this matters anyways. Dude isn't going to win in 2012. The Republicans might very well lose it, but Obama sure as hell won't win. As long as the GOP puts real competition against him. Who that is? No clue. But I know who it shouldn't be. I think we all do.

GAR
05-21-2010, 11:27 PM
These BCE stories are crazymaking tales by crazy people.

Why isn't there so much wierd funky shit about either Bush out there such as exists on Barry Obama-Dunham-Sotero?

GAR
05-21-2010, 11:30 PM
None of this matters anyways. Dude isn't going to win in 2012.

We still don't know who the hell Barry is. Who is he really, no birth certificate.. and now he doesn't even have a social security card!

No wonder nobody could ever hire the guy in the corporate world.. America's Favorite Intern never had a social.

sadaist
05-22-2010, 12:12 AM
We still don't know who the hell Barry is.

But people are waking up to what he is all about. Plus, in 2012 I don't believe there will be the hype to re-elect him like there was the first time. A lot of people who would not normally vote got fired up hoping for something great. He hasn't provided and lethargy in his voting bloc will set back in.

knuckleboner
05-22-2010, 11:08 AM
lethargy among the base? you paying attention?

dude, the health care vote alone will fire up the base. maybe it didn't have the public option that a lot of the more liberal wing wanted. but this is by far the most significant health care reform in more than 100 years, and you think the base is going to shrug their shoulders at him? independents might or might not, depending on the campaign and spin, and republican candidate. but the democrats will be back. no question.

sadaist
05-22-2010, 05:47 PM
but the democrats will be back. no question.

I know that. But only the ones that pay attention to what is happening. My point is a lot of people who never voted before hopped onto the Obamania & voted for the first time ever. People were fainting at his appearances like he was the Beatles or Elvis. People were in tears thinking he was going to get into office, wave his magic Obama wand, and take care of everyone. Wrap them up in a fluffy & warm Oblanket. Feed their families, take care of their sick, heal their wounds, payoff their houses & cars, get them great jobs, etc, etc...

The hype was amazing to witness.

But that hype is gone. I mis-spoke when I said lethargy of the base. The Democrat base will be out in full force. But they won't get all the bandwagoners. And those people added a shit load of votes.

People were calling him the best President ever before the inauguration. They were ready to carve his head into Mt. Rushmore on election night.

Hell, even though I didn't vote for him, I kinda wanted to see him come through on some of the stuff he promised & so many thought he was going to do. Even being opposed to him, it was hard not to get a little caught up in it all. But the new car smell is gone. And so far his record in office is pretty much crap.

He has plenty of time to fix this. But if he continues on his current path, I don't believe he will win a 2nd term. (As long as Republicans put up a decent candidate)

Igosplut
05-22-2010, 07:56 PM

Hell, even though I didn't vote for him, I kinda wanted to see him come through on some of the stuff he promised & so many thought he was going to do. Even being opposed to him, it was hard not to get a little caught up in it all. But the new car smell is gone. And so far his record in office is pretty much crap.

Pretty fucking sad, isn't it?? You figure at least THIS guy would want to do the right thing.. If just for the legacy. No such fuckin luck....

GAR
05-22-2010, 08:18 PM
He was voted to receive the Nobel Peace Prize, before he took office and everything.

WTF was that all about? That in itself makes both the Presidency AND the Nobel organization's intentions unclear.

Hardrock69
05-23-2010, 12:58 AM
These BCE stories are crazymaking tales by crazy people.

Why isn't there so much wierd funky shit about either Bush out there such as exists on Barry Obama-Dunham-Sotero?

Simple, because there was plenty of REAL treasonous bullshit going on with Chimpy and Company, so nobody ever had to make up anything.

Nitro Express
05-23-2010, 01:59 AM
Next they will find out Obama is an android made at Area 51 and controlled by George Soros and Evelyn de Rothschild.

Nitro Express
05-23-2010, 02:09 AM
None of this matters anyways. Dude isn't going to win in 2012. The Republicans might very well lose it, but Obama sure as hell won't win. As long as the GOP puts real competition against him. Who that is? No clue. But I know who it shouldn't be. I think we all do.

Damn straight. Obama and a good share of the US Congress will be gone. To be honest, I don't care who takes it over as long as the go back to the principles of the US Constitution, represent the people and not multinational corporations. We have a gutted country to rebuild. Japan and Germany were gutted by bombs in WWII and had to be rebuilt. The US has been gutted by 40 years of economic warfare on the working class and several wars we didn't need to get into. Obama was right on one thing, we need change but not the Marxist fascism he's trying to ram down our throats. He's exposed himself as the lying asshole he really is. Anyone with a brain see's the reality and is not pleased. Put it this way, the Republicans got duped by Bush and the Democrats got duped by Obama. Both Bush and Obama only care about corporations and are huge warmongers. They are more alike than people would care to admit. Obama is just a more polished puppet. Dick Chenney ran the white house during the Bush years and Rohm Emanuel and Timoth Gietner run the Obama White House.

We need a real president. A real leader who can be trusted. Not another corporate puppet owned by the oil companies, the banks, the insurance companies, and the drug companies.

knuckleboner
05-23-2010, 10:09 AM
I know that. But only the ones that pay attention to what is happening. My point is a lot of people who never voted before hopped onto the Obamania & voted for the first time ever. People were fainting at his appearances like he was the Beatles or Elvis. People were in tears thinking he was going to get into office, wave his magic Obama wand, and take care of everyone. Wrap them up in a fluffy & warm Oblanket. Feed their families, take care of their sick, heal their wounds, payoff their houses & cars, get them great jobs, etc, etc...

But that hype is gone. I mis-spoke when I said lethargy of the base. The Democrat base will be out in full force. But they won't get all the bandwagoners. And those people added a shit load of votes.

People were calling him the best President ever before the inauguration. They were ready to carve his head into Mt. Rushmore on election night.

He has plenty of time to fix this. But if he continues on his current path, I don't believe he will win a 2nd term. (As long as Republicans put up a decent candidate)

fair enough.

though, i don't 100% agree with you on the level of hype. people were definitely expecting big things, but i don't think most of them had an actual idea of what they were expecting. just big things.

that said, i gotta agree with you that the brand new voters won't all be out in the same force. not necessarily because they're disillusioned with obama. but more so because they voted last time because it was an historic event. even if they're ok with obama this time, it's not quite as historic, and you're definitely going to get some of the first timers to drop off.

Nickdfresh
05-23-2010, 10:23 AM

The above is largely a menagerie of bullshit fantasy talking points...

What made Obama-"hype" any different than the legion of Ronald Reagan fans wetting themselves for his second coming?

Anonymous
05-23-2010, 11:27 AM

What made Obama-"hype" any different than the legion of Ronald Reagan fans wetting themselves for his second coming?

This time, it wasn't just you Amerikaners that were pissing your pants at the sight of someone who was elected as God before he even opened up his mouth.

It was insanity ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Dude, you had fuckers like Chavez & Castro who were WILLING to let Obama into their arses when the man hadn't even won the elections.

Communists, relics of a bygone time who, sadly, flourish to this day in some parts of Europe, were willing to let go of their atavistic & insane hatred of Amerikaners if this guy won the elections.

THE WHOLE WORLD was waiting for the sun to shine & the birds sing forevermore the VERY day that Obama won.

It wasn't that long ago, so of course I remember this shit well. Even through my drunken haze I could see people walking around in a a stupid haze.

It was insane. And the most interesting is that I was called insane whenever I told someone that this wouldn't happen.

Looking back now, I'm grateful to having witnessed such wide spread stupidity & mental illness in a supposedly "enlightened" time. It made me feel even more contempt towards my "fellow" man.

Of course, nowadays, the same people who'd get down on their knees at the sight of Obama laugh at the stupidity of it all & deny ever doing such things, it's preposterous.

But I was there. I saw it. Everyday, on the streets. On TV. In the papers. I remember.

Cheers! :bottle:

sadaist
05-23-2010, 11:58 AM

Dude, are you kidding me? Don't you remember Mile High Stadium or whatever (Denver)? With the Greek Temple pillars behind prophet Obama? For a fucking acceptance speech no less? The hype was unprecedented.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3044/2807238073_2384b0d964.jpg

chefcraig
05-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Dude, are you kidding me? Don't you remember Mile High Stadium or whatever (Denver)? With the Greek Temple pillars behind prophet Obama? For a fucking acceptance speech no less? The hype was unprecedented.

Not only that, but the "hype" apparently succeeded in getting people that otherwise would not have voted to leave their homes, register and then step up to the ballot box. I'll never forget driving past the local courthouse and seeing a single file line of people that stretched at least a mile, full of people registering to vote. It was a stirring site, and even gave a cynic such as myself a feeling of optimism.

But that "feeling" I described was very short lived by all but the most delusional. I did not believe in change for the sake of change then, and I certainly do not now. The efforts of this administration have left me particularly underwhelmed and at times mortified. The health care package is dismal and the so-called stimulus was a sackful of money thrown at pet projects and pork that did little if anything to "stimulate" much of anything in the long run. Both appear to be shortsighted, poorly conceived attempts at rectifying situations by merely changing the definition of what those problems are, in effect (as George Carlin once observed) "by changing the wording, you are somehow changing the condition." To further quote Carlin, he finished that sentence by concluding "Eeech! Bullshit pal, ain't gonna happen."

Which to me, aptly sums up the ambitions of the current President of the United States.

FORD
05-23-2010, 02:57 PM
The real crime was in 2004, when the DLC bastards sabotaged the man who really would have delivered on his promises, or at least kicked some serious ass trying. We could have been well into his second term by now, and the entire country would have been much better off for it......

http://vjmorton.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/dean.jpg?w=489&h=368

God damn them all to Hell, who willingly prevented us from having President Dean. :(

sadaist
05-23-2010, 04:24 PM
The real crime was in 2004, when the DLC bastards sabotaged the man who really would have delivered on his promises, or at least kicked some serious ass trying. We could have been well into his second term by now, and the entire country would have been much better off for it......

God damn them all to Hell, who willingly prevented us from having President Dean. :(

It was all because that excited scream he let out at a rally. And it wasn't even a big fucking deal. They made it look like he was insane. I didn't agree with it at all. Just a normal guy at his rally after a win. He should be excited. Funny how some people fall from the littlest thing, while people with major problems survive.

Is that his brother or something in the background? They look very much alike.

Unchainme
05-23-2010, 05:48 PM

Dean/Kucinich would have been an interesting ticket.

Have a lot of respect for Dean, even as someone who's not on that side of the aisle.

Bush pretty much got the vote because Kerry was just a weakass candidate.

FORD
05-23-2010, 07:25 PM
It was all because that excited scream he let out at a rally. And it wasn't even a big fucking deal. They made it look like he was insane. I didn't agree with it at all. Just a normal guy at his rally after a win. He should be excited. Funny how some people fall from the littlest thing, while people with major problems survive.

Is that his brother or something in the background? They look very much alike.

Yep, that's Jim Dean, who took over the leadership of Howard's "Democracy For America" (formerly "Dean For America") when Dr. Dean was elected Democratic Party Chairman.

As for the scream, it was deliberately exaggerated by the corporate media, the Republicans, and the DLC (probably even furnished to the media by Iowa governor Tom VilSuck who was DLC chairman at the time) The media was out to get Dean because he had said he would put a stop to media consolidation in one of the primary debates. The scream came from a single isolated channel of the audio feed from a post caucus rally. Dean was wearing a condenser mic, and they're deliberately designed to filter out background noise. The crowd actually present at the event couldn't even hear the alleged "scream" as the house PA system didn't isolate Dean's voice the way the doctored feed released to the media did.

Here's the speech as the crowd heard it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQh0BEUlJWY

Nitro Express
05-23-2010, 10:05 PM
I saw right through Obama and never bought into the hype around him. He had too much money backing him and he came from nowhere. People were so ready to get rid of Bush and Republicans the time was ripe for an unconventional candidate promising to undo what Bush did and change things for the better. Obama's real claim to fame was his color. Instead of an unintelligent sounding Jesse Jackson, Obama was slick and articulate, make him the fix all problems messiah and build a huge celebrity image around him and you have a win. Not that he really was that good but McCain was a weak candidate and eight years of failed Republican rule hurt their base badly.

Nitro Express
05-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Obama is a good actor. He plays the presidential role quite well. Not much real substance there and he might actually be dumber than Bush. At least Bush ran a state and an oil company before becoming president. All Obama has ever done is get people in the South Side of Chicago to vote in exchange for more perks. This is what a community organizer does. They keep the welfare slave community going.

Nitro Express
05-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Too bad Dean didn't win the presidency. He wasn't black so he couldn't generate the first ever to win the presidency hype and apparently he didn't sell out enough to the big boys to get the big money and PR resources behind him.

Hardrock69
05-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Next they will find out Obama is an android made at Area 51 and controlled by George Soros and Evelyn de Rothschild.
:lol:

sadaist
05-24-2010, 04:27 PM
Next they will find out Obama is an android made at Area 51 .

If I were elected President, that's the very first shit I would want to find out about. Some reason though, I think that if there is some top secret thing going on, the President has no clue. Similar to the movie Independence Day where the President had no clue about the stuff.

I don't know about aliens. But definitely some weird shit has happened over the years. (Roswell) I dig reading up about stuff like that & wondering.

Dr. Love
05-24-2010, 10:01 PM
you know unless obama produces a birth certificate soon I'm going to be forced to assume he was never born.

Seshmeister
05-25-2010, 03:30 AM
I don't know about aliens. But definitely some weird shit has happened over the years. (Roswell) I dig reading up about stuff like that & wondering.

Roswell is the king of silly conspiracy theories.

It's a complete non story. The only interesting thing about it is how it shows how something as simple as a weather balloon coming down can be manipulated into a multi million dollar industry years later.

There are actually parallels with the Jesus story in that at the time it happened it didn't make any impact but it was the subsequent inventions many years later that built it up.

Hardrock69
05-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Not a conspiracy 'theory'.

But if you want to believe in a silly conspiracy theory like "Roswell is a conspiracy theory" then be my guest. :biggrin:

Too many military people who were at the Air Force base in Roswell have come forward over the years with their side of the story, which contradicts all the gummint whitewash.

However, I think Obama (like all other presidents in the past) is hiding something regarding his 'place of origin'. It is the king of silly conspiracy theories, but what the hell. :lol:

chefcraig
05-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Too many military people who were at the Air Force base in Roswell have come forward over the years with their side of the story, which contradicts all the gummint whitewash.

However, I think Obama (like all other presidents in the past) is hiding something regarding his 'place of origin'. It is the king of silly conspiracy theories, but what the hell. :lol:

At this point in time, I have more faith in the prospect of little green men whacking into the side of a mountain and the military awkwardly trying to cover it up than I have in the prospect of Barack Obama being capable of effectively and positively governing this country.

Catfish
05-25-2010, 01:44 PM
We still don't know who the hell Barry is. Who is he really, no birth certificate.. and now he doesn't even have a social security card!

No wonder nobody could ever hire the guy in the corporate world.. America's Favorite Intern never had a social.

I thought you needed a SSN to start community basketball teams?

Seshmeister
05-25-2010, 06:52 PM
At this point in time, I have more faith in the prospect of little green men whacking into the side of a mountain and the military awkwardly trying to cover it up than I have in the prospect of Barack Obama being capable of effectively and positively governing this country.

Fucking tiny little green men since they apparently travelled across the galaxy in a 5lb spaceship...

Seshmeister
05-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Not a conspiracy 'theory'.

But if you want to believe in a silly conspiracy theory like "Roswell is a conspiracy theory" then be my guest. :biggrin:

Read this with an open mind...

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4079

or you can even listen to it.

http://skeptoid.com/audio/skeptoid-4079.mp3

Nickdfresh
05-25-2010, 10:06 PM
If I were elected President, that's the very first shit I would want to find out about. Some reason though, I think that if there is some top secret thing going on, the President has no clue. Similar to the movie Independence Day where the President had no clue about the stuff.

Both Presidents Carter and Reagan made veiled statements regarding this topic. Carter reported seeing a UFO and Reagan gave the famous the-world-would-unite-in-the-face-of-an-alien-invasion speech...

Nickdfresh
05-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Roswell is the king of silly conspiracy theories.

It's a complete non story. The only interesting thing about it is how it shows how something as simple as a weather balloon coming down can be manipulated into a multi million dollar industry years later.

There are actually parallels with the Jesus story in that at the time it happened it didn't make any impact but it was the subsequent inventions many years later that built it up.

Um. dude. It wasn't a "weather balloon." And it was in fact a cover-up. The U.S. Air Force admitted as much, as they claimed they were covering up a secret project to detect Soviet nuclear tests. We can argue over the validity of the facts, but they did cover something up by falsely claiming it was a weather balloon...

GO-SPURS-GO
05-26-2010, 02:00 AM

You’re only kidding yourself, my friend. You’re all giddy about Dean just like the way you were with Obama when he was elected, so what makes you think Dean would’ve been any better? Thanks to Obama, it should now be obvious to EVERYONE that if you want to become the president you have to sell out. Deep down I think you know that too! ;) Hey I like your new avatar. Is that you under that disguise?

Seshmeister
05-26-2010, 05:31 AM
Both Presidents Carter and Reagan made veiled statements regarding this topic. Carter reported seeing a UFO and Reagan gave the famous the-world-would-unite-in-the-face-of-an-alien-invasion speech...

Please Nick...

Carter did see a UFO. He saw an object in the sky he couldn't identify. You can do that every day if you don't know shit about astronomy - Carter saw Venus.

As far as Reagan goes he was confused when they came to him with the Star Wars defence plan , they should never have named it after the movie...

Hardrock69
05-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Read this with an open mind...

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4079

or you can even listen to it.

http://skeptoid.com/audio/skeptoid-4079.mp3

Why an 'open mind'? Glenn Dennis has been discredited for years.

Unfortunately, he is not the only person involved in events from back then that have come forward.

But this thread is not about UFOs. It is about a crackpot story about President MoBama's SSN.
All of the people talking about this somehow claim that his SSN is of a type only registered to people in Connecticut.
How the hell would they know? Is his SSN public knowledge? You would think they would keep his SSN under wraps due to privacy laws.

jhale667
05-26-2010, 10:48 AM
It's more bullshit. He's black, he's legal - and they can't deal with it, so they come up with shit like "He's Kenyan...no? OK, his SSN# belongs to...no? OK, he's an ALIEN!!" :rolleyes:

Seshmeister
05-26-2010, 12:02 PM
This story is just one bit of bullshit copied across a few sites with no legitimate source I can see anywhere.

It's so nothing that this thread itself is now showing on google as one of the only 'sources' of it.

Hardrock69
05-26-2010, 03:22 PM
:lmao:

One of these days I am going to repost my version of what REALLY happened that day in Dealey Plaza in 1963 (cuntplete wif photos).

Amazing how many people cannot handle the fact that we have a NEGRO in office!

Damn......you would think we had elected Satan himself.

Stupid white peepul.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-26-2010, 03:33 PM
This story is just one bit of bullshit copied across a few sites with no legitimate source I can see anywhere.

It's so nothing that this thread itself is now showing on google as one of the only 'sources' of it.

awesome. we are soooo fucking relevant!:baaa:

Hardrock69
05-26-2010, 04:42 PM
I'll be damned.....the source being what it is, we are one step away from thin air

chefcraig
05-26-2010, 04:50 PM
OK...so if I post a link in this thread to the story on Google, does this somehow disrupt the space/time continuum as a paradox, like when you go back in time and shoot yourself before you enter the time machine, which should theoretically be impossible? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Love-Smileys/)

Jagermeister
05-26-2010, 04:53 PM
OK...so if I post a link in this thread to the story on Google, does this somehow disrupt the space/time continuum as a paradox, like when you go back in time and shoot yourself before you enter the time machine, which should theoretically be impossible? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Love-Smileys/)

Who gives a shit. I don't mind a redirect.

Jagermeister
05-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Red X there partner.

sadaist
05-26-2010, 04:58 PM

HAHAHA. I find that to be awesome.