PDA

View Full Version : THE LAST LIVING SLUT: Born In Iran, Bred Backstage

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 12:12 PM
I wasn't going to post this but it's fucked up in so many ways.

Warning some of this is gross!

Let me explain my point here before I start delving into the meat of this book; This book starts off with a story of how she wanted to have a 3 way with Nikki Sixx & Tommy Lee....Tommy allows her to enter his dressing room & she proceeds to jerk off for Tommy but Nikki had no parts of it, then a year later she has dinner with Nikki Sixx & when she asks Nikki about sex drugs & rock n roll, Nikki tells her that truth, that it's all an image & she got upset when Nikki talked to her about his life, family & even his interest in growing a garden....she was upset that Nikki was a business man & NOT a stupid rock star....that's the first stupid misconception of rock n roll....rock n roll IS a job, it IS a business....sure, guys in the band will party while they tour, BUT, what they do, when they are onstage, that IS their job...when the tour ends, those people go home to their families, their wives, their girlfriends, kids, etc., etc., & what a groupie usually goes home to/with when a concert or tour ends is either:

Read More here.
Linkage (http://www.angelfire.com/rock/e4/slut.html)

Mr Walker
05-24-2010, 12:41 PM
What a vile woman... coupled with the fact that she probably stinks like vinegar, blood and b.o. is enough to make me want to vomit.

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 12:46 PM
What a vile woman... coupled with the fact that she probably stinks like vinegar, blood and b.o. is enough to make me want to vomit.

OK that pretty much killed lunch.

:barf:

Catfish
05-24-2010, 12:50 PM
I bet this chick looked like Mick Mars under that dumbassed curtain they make those smelly broads wear!

BTW--what a dumb thread!

Mr Walker
05-24-2010, 12:52 PM
I bet this chick looked like Mick Mars under that dumbassed curtain they make those smelly broads wear!

BTW--what a dumb thread!

Sorry... is this going to kill your Mom's chances landing the top spot on the NY Times Best Seller list?

Catfish
05-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Take that back you son of a bitch!

Mr Walker
05-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Take that back you son of a bitch!

uh... no

Catfish
05-24-2010, 01:01 PM
What a vile woman my mom is... coupled with the fact that she stinks like vinegar, blood and b.o. is enough to make me want to stop having sex with her in front of my dad and his gay lover.

Jesus! I'm sorry--I didn't know it was YOUR MOM you were talking about! Forgive me!

Mr Walker
05-24-2010, 01:05 PM
That's not my quote... why did you say Jagermeister's thread was dumb? He's quite the respected poster these days.

Catfish
05-24-2010, 01:20 PM
I don't know who Gayermeister is. Fuck him!

Mr Walker
05-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Don't go running him off... you misspelled his name, it's Jagermeister... show some respect for Christ sake!

Catfish
05-24-2010, 01:28 PM
If he wants respect he should have changed his name to 'Bourbon' or, at least, 'Scotch,' or even 'Zima.' Not that pussy drink he chose!

PETE'S BROTHER
05-24-2010, 01:33 PM
If he wants respect he should have changed his name to 'Bourbon' or, at least, 'Scotch,' or even 'Zima.' Not that pussy drink he chose!

riiiiight:tongue0011:

Mr Walker
05-24-2010, 01:37 PM

I guess you're right... do people still drink that crap... aren't the 90s over?

Anonymous
05-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Wonderful, YET ANOTHER shitty alias.

Dude, you're the only one laughing.

I can't stress this enough - IT'S BEEN OVERDONE! It's not funny anymore.

Now go ahead... insult me. It's all you can manage, right? How sad, to be so stupid AND believe you're so smart, because you came up with something so old & unoriginal.

Cheers! :bottle:

Catfish
05-24-2010, 01:40 PM
Jagermeister. Jesus.

One time a pal of mine came over and brought a bottle of Jagermeister with him. I took the OU812 CD that I use as a coaster and chucked it at him. He caught it and asked me if he could play it on my stereo! I told him no!

Catfish
05-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Wonderful, YET ANOTHER shitty alias.

Dude, you're the only one laughing.

I can't stress this enough - IT'S BEEN OVERDONE! It's not funny anymore.

Now go ahead... insult me. It's all you can manage, right? How sad, to be so stupid AND believe you're so smart, because you came up with something so old & unoriginal.

Who is Impotent Dicklicker talking about? Me? :(

Mr Walker
05-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Who is Impotent Dicklicker talking about? Me? :(

You never used an alias did you?
So I'd guess he isn't talking about you.

Catfish
05-24-2010, 01:50 PM
Oh. I am sorry, Imapus Sylicker!

Catfish
05-24-2010, 02:09 PM
I did not mean to imply that Jagermeister is a shitty alias! Just that he picked as shitty name for his alias!

PETE'S BROTHER
05-24-2010, 02:17 PM
I did not mean to imply that Jagermeister is a shitty alias! Just that he picked as shitty name for his alias!

or did you mean "avatar"?

Mr Walker
05-24-2010, 02:20 PM
or did you mean "avatar"?

Nothing is shitty about his avatar... the name is kinda weird.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-24-2010, 02:23 PM
10-4 :baaa:

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 02:24 PM
I don't know who Gayermeister is. Fuck him!

You no good bottom feeding son of a bitch! You take that shit back right now!

Catfish
05-24-2010, 02:27 PM
You no good bottom feeding son of a bitch! You take that shit back right now!

You have a lot of nerve talking to me like that, Hagarmeister!!!!

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 02:29 PM

You mean to tell me you never got high and drank me?

Ok wait. I’m not a drink for pussies so never mind. I answered my own question.

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 02:30 PM

http://www.synapsepc.com/Hosting/Images/Funny/%23Demotivational%20Posters/Captain%20Kirk.jpg

Mr Walker

Now it makes sense... Hagar fans probably like to drink that stag piss.

Dan
CatFish In Da House.:D

Catfish
05-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Now it makes sense... Hagar fans probably like to drink that stag piss.

I am actually impressed with Hagarmeister's beverage of choice. It has to be a step up from his psuedo-Mexican pisswater standard go-to!

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 02:38 PM
That's not my quote... why did you say Jagermeister's thread was dumb? He's quite the respected poster these days.

I am?

binnie
05-24-2010, 02:50 PM
I wasn't going to post this but it's fucked up in so many ways.

Warning some of this is gross!

Let me explain my point here before I start delving into the meat of this book; This book starts off with a story of how she wanted to have a 3 way with Nikki Sixx & Tommy Lee....Tommy allows her to enter his dressing room & she proceeds to jerk off for Tommy but Nikki had no parts of it, then a year later she has dinner with Nikki Sixx & when she asks Nikki about sex drugs & rock n roll, Nikki tells her that truth, that it's all an image & she got upset when Nikki talked to her about his life, family & even his interest in growing a garden....she was upset that Nikki was a business man & NOT a stupid rock star....that's the first stupid misconception of rock n roll....rock n roll IS a job, it IS a business....sure, guys in the band will party while they tour, BUT, what they do, when they are onstage, that IS their job...when the tour ends, those people go home to their families, their wives, their girlfriends, kids, etc., etc., & what a groupie usually goes home to/with when a concert or tour ends is either:

Read More here.
Linkage (http://www.angelfire.com/rock/e4/slut.html)

I have no real interest in purchasing a book by this woman, but there is a double standard here - when guys do this, they're 'cool', 'legends' or 'Rock Gods' - but when girls persure the rock n roll lifestyle they become the antithesis of it.

The fact is that when anyone reaches a give age, they should grow out of that way of life - it betays a lack of depth if they don't.

Anonymous
05-24-2010, 03:03 PM
I have no real interest in purchasing a book by this woman, but there is a double standard here - when guys do this, they're 'cool', 'legends' or 'Rock Gods' - but when girls persure the rock n roll lifestyle they become the antithesis of it.

The fact is that when anyone reaches a give age, they should grow out of that way of life - it betays a lack of depth if they don't.

You need to be boxed 'round the ear. I never saw someone become so whipped in such a short time.

Dude, the problem is NOT girls pursuing the rock n' roll lifestyle. If Girlschool or Vixen had done a lot of groupies in their heyday - I have absolutely NO idea if they did, I'm just sayin' - that would just make 'em even cooler in my book.

A wise man once said "If a key can open a thousand locks, it's a Master Key. If a lock can be opened by a thousand keys, it's a fuckin' shitty lock."

And while at first thought, one can envision the penis as the key & the vagina as the lock, it goes deeper than that. It's about the one who fucks & the one who gets fucked.

If any of the girls in the aforementioned bands abused groupies, the dudes would be the ones getting fucked, not the girls.

Let's take it a bit further - If I pick up a girl in a bar every night, I'm a stud. A master key. If a girl gets picked up in the bar every night, what is he? A fuckin' slut. Where's the double standard? She's just sitting there waiting for someone, anything to pick her up.

Conversely, if a girl picks ME up in a bar, SHE is the key - she's opening my lock, so to speak. And if I get picked up every night, I'm a slut. A good looking, extremely sexy, with an amazing sex drive, slut! I deserve no more respect than the female slut sitting next to me while we're both waiting for anything to pick us up.

Where's the double standard?

Fuck or be fucked. Law of Nature, dude.

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 03:06 PM
You need to be boxed 'round the ear. I never saw someone become so whipped in such a short time.

Dude, the problem is NOT girls pursuing the rock n' roll lifestyle. If Girlschool or Vixen had done a lot of groupies in their heyday - I have absolutely NO idea if they did, I'm just sayin' - that would just make 'em even cooler in my book.

A wise man once said "If a key can open a thousand locks, it's a Master Key. If a lock can be opened by a thousand keys, it's a fuckin' shitty lock."

And while at first thought, one can envision the penis as the key & the vagina as the lock, it goes deeper than that. It's about the one who fucks & the one who gets fucked.

If any of the girls in the aforementioned bands abused groupies, the dudes would be the ones getting fucked, not the girls.

Let's take it a bit further - If I pick up a girl in a bar every night, I'm a stud. A master key. If a girl gets picked up in the bar every night, what is he? A fuckin' slut. Where's the double standard? She's just sitting there waiting for someone, anything to pick her up.

Conversely, if a girl picks ME up in a bar, SHE is the key - she's opening my lock, so to speak. And if I get picked up every night, I'm a slut. A good looking, extremely sexy, with an amazing sex drive, slut! I deserve no more respect than the female slut sitting next to me while we're both waiting for anything to pick us up.

Where's the double standard?

Fuck or be fucked. Law of Nature, dude.

:baaa:

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Jagermeister. Jesus.

One time a pal of mine came over and brought a bottle of Jagermeister with him. I took the OU812 CD that I use as a coaster and chucked it at him. He caught it and asked me if he could play it on my stereo! I told him no!

You have had that coaster for a long damn time. You sure you didn't buy another copy?

Mr Walker
05-24-2010, 03:12 PM
You have had that coaster for a long damn time. You sure you didn't buy another copy?

That homo has loads of Van Hagar memorabilia.

Catfish
05-24-2010, 03:17 PM
That homo has loads of Van Hagar memorabilia.

Go cum in your daddy's palm!

MAX
05-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Holy shit!!! Guess who's back?? Back again... Tell a friend.

Suuup Catfish?

Mr Walker
05-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Go cum in your daddy's palm!

real classy post
you should be ashamed of yourself!

Catfish
05-24-2010, 03:38 PM
real classy post
you should be ashamed of yourself!

Stop it, Mr Walker! You took this thread way off topic! It's your fault, you jerk!

MAX
05-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Watch out Catfish and you'd better change that classic av of yours cos they ban people for that shit nowadays.

Catfish
05-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Lol!!!!

LoungeMachine
05-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Watch out Catfish and you'd better change that classic av of yours cos they ban people for that shit nowadays.

No we dont.

Get your facts straight.

We sure got our's.

And you can tell your friend he's not coming back.

:gulp:

MAX
05-24-2010, 04:13 PM
And you can tell your friend he's not coming back.

Who, Guitar Shark?

You fucking lying assholes. :mad:

MAX
05-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Oh Loungie,

BTW, you were sold out a loooong time ago and by one of your own. ;)

"Classy."

LoungeMachine
05-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Who, Guitar Shark?

You fucking lying assholes. :mad:

wow.

Perhaps you need to get some air, dude.

None of us are lying.

Have a great day.

Seshmeister
05-24-2010, 04:31 PM

BTW--what a dumb thread!

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/132/l_6971532b84dd444c976ce07ddf2ca20b.jpg

binnie
05-24-2010, 04:36 PM
I would.........................with bells on.

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 04:41 PM
You may get the gift that keeps on givin from that.

Seshmeister
05-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Classy...

ANOTHER juicy tidbit....2 days after she had the abortion with Dizzy's baby, she stalked Josh Todd & had sex with him on the Buckcherry tour bus, 2 DAYS after she had an abortion..she said her pussy was still sore & bleeding, her hand was bandaged, & Josh put a condom on & did her anyways, even after she told him she'd had an abortion 2 days prior....as she put it, she had a thick flow that was worse than a usual period, so Josh Todd apparently does some weird shit! lol

Then, the next night, she details how she only wanted to be with Josh Todd, BUT, Keith Nelson wanted her too...apparently Keith has a huge piercing in his dick & he took her into an empty dressing room, pulled his pants down, she gave him oral & she said the cock piercing was so huge that it hurt her mouth....she didn't want to fuck him because her abortion was running down her leg at that point, but Keith didn't cum when she gave him oral, so he grabbed her & here's an excrpt from the book:

I gave him the best cock sucking I could so he could cum & I could leave but he didn't cum, he wanted to fuck me.
"Turn Around" he said
I didn't want to
He lifted my skirt, my abortion was sliding down my leg
"It's just my period" I said, not wanting to offend him
He put a condom on & looked away from the mess as he entered me...that cockring choked my vagina, scarping the insides

She then details how Keith stopped fucking her when things got REALLY messy, he said it was too much for him to see & she finished him off with oral & he came in her mouth...then later on, while on the bands bus, everyone but Josh wanted to take her & another girl back to the hotel & fuck 'em again....she claims she didn't feel like it, but she did anyways...she details Keith's pierced dick as hurting her again, she was still fresh from the abortion, blood flowing heavy, but she did it anyways for the band boys....

MAX
05-24-2010, 04:43 PM
You may get the gift that keeps on givin from that.

Syphilis, the clap or crabs??

binnie
05-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Classy...

The only thing that offends me about that is how badly written it is. It's like a list, and even that small section was tedious.

What makes 'The Dirt' so entertaining is that it balances being graphic with being funny.....

Catfish
05-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Classy...

Buckcherry! Those guys are fucking rock stars!!!!

Seshmeister
05-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Yuck I just read she fucked a guy who a groupie I fucked fucked back in the day...

Catfish
05-24-2010, 04:48 PM
--------------------------
Now, that's a lady!!!!!

Seshmeister
05-24-2010, 04:49 PM
--------------------------
Now, that's a lady!!!!!

An aristocrat!

Catfish
05-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Yuck I just read she fucked a guy who a groupie I fucked fucked back in the day...

Who wants to play Six Degrees of Sesh's Cock????

Seshmeister
The only thing that offends me about that is how badly written it is. It's like a list, and even that small section was tedious.

What makes 'The Dirt' so entertaining is that it balances being graphic with being funny.....

Her writing is better than the guy who is reviewing it though.

There were too many lies in The Dirt for me, it was like a detective novel trying to work out who if anyone was telling the truth about each incident.

chefcraig
An aristocrat!
:lol:Nicely played. I wonder how many people here actually got that? :lmao:

LoungeMachine
05-24-2010, 04:55 PM

Great flick. [and classic joke]

Need to break out my DVD copy now

MAX
05-24-2010, 04:56 PM

Not me cos (like Catfish) I'm just a dumb pion. ;) :tongue0011:

Seshmeister

It's frightening.

I think this slut now gets me to just about everyone in rock by about the 4th degree... :D

Jagermeister
Syphilis, the clap or crabs??

You should know you can cure all those.

You should also know Herpes can't be cured. Didn't your doctor splain that to you? :)

MAX
05-24-2010, 04:58 PM
You should know you can cure all those.

You should also know Herpes can't be cured. Didn't your doctor splain that to you? :)

By bathing in Bisquick, no?

PETE'S BROTHER
05-24-2010, 04:58 PM

NOOOOO!!!!! not me.:barf:

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 05:00 PM

Are you saying Catfish somehow had a hand in writing it?

chefcraig
05-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Are you saying Catfish somehow had a hand in writing it?

No, but maybe this guy did. Seriously, despite the image, the guy is the raunchiest comic you'll ever hear.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1699/bobsagetroastann.jpg (http://img441.imageshack.us/i/bobsagetroastann.jpg/)

Catfish
05-24-2010, 05:06 PM
It's frightening.

I think this slut now gets me to just about everyone in rock by about the 4th degree... :D

I always knew, one way or another, that filthy Seshmeister had sex with Gary Cherone!

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 05:06 PM
No, but maybe this guy did. Seriously, despite the image, the guy is the raunchiest comic you'll ever hear.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1699/bobsagetroastann.jpg (http://img441.imageshack.us/i/bobsagetroastann.jpg/)

Bob Fagget? lol.

He would puke if he read that I bet

chefcraig
05-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Bob Fagget? lol.

He would puke if he read that I bet

Trust me. And be warned that this clip is NSFW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HW4mPZmKPM

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Holy Shit!

That mother fucker swears more than I do.

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Well any of you social networkers (you know who you are) can look her up at myspace. :hee:

http://www.myspace.com/roxanashirazi

Seshmeister
05-24-2010, 05:49 PM
Trust me. And be warned that this clip is NSFW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HW4mPZmKPM

I'll see your Saget and raise you a Stanhope...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKGuh44_LBc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKGuh44_LBc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Jagermeister
05-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Since this thread has been totally derailed I thought I would post this here.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-S-9-CpjWo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-S-9-CpjWo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
05-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Stanhope is hilarious live Saw him last year.

This was one of his bits that brought the house down.....

My wife said that if God had wanted women to eat cum, He would have made it taste like chocolate cake....I told her He made it taste like bleach to remind her to do my laundry

:lmao:

Hardrock69
05-25-2010, 12:33 PM

Reminds me of something Arsenio Hall said once:

"Why is it that when a hot chick drives a junky old car, she somehow makes the car look good, but when a guy drives a junky old car, he is automatically a loser?"

twonabomber
05-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Not me cos (like Catfish) I'm just a dumb pion. ;) :tongue0011:

that was a classic thread...

Nickdfresh
05-25-2010, 10:37 PM

Ouch! :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
05-25-2010, 10:40 PM

We should ban you for your faggy avatars!

MAX
05-26-2010, 04:58 PM
We should ban you for your faggy avatars!

You can say whatever you wish about me but leave the pooch and my jetskii's out of it!!! :mad:

Nikk, you could always up the ante by posting one of yourself in some of your old military fatigues (that no longer fit and waaaay too tight) whilst sitting on the couch, taking tranquilizers (for your post traumatic stress disorder) whilst suckin' back another cold brew and eating wingys. ;)

sadaist
05-26-2010, 05:06 PM
You can say whatever you wish about me but leave the pooch and my jetskii's out of it!!! :mad:

Now if you could only get the little guy into a vest & on to the ski.....photographic gold!

Seshmeister
05-26-2010, 05:32 PM

Does she not have an account of her own here? Let her speak for herself!

Nickdfresh
05-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Classy...

Good God, she's vile...

Nickdfresh
05-27-2010, 11:19 AM

I was trying to help you! Who's that creepy guy next to you?

Nikk, you could always up the ante by posting one of yourself in some of your old military fatigues (that no longer fit and waaaay too tight) whilst sitting on the couch,
taking tranquilizers (for your post traumatic stress disorder) whilst suckin' back another cold brew and eating wingys. ;)

I only have a couple of fatigue pic's actually as I rarely wore them after my first year in. But you're a little off on your internet "cold reading," though bud. I prefer O.D. green old schools or the new digital and my nephew stole most of my old kit. They're actually pretty form fitting though and I still wear them as cutt-off shorts. But since you like making fun of vets who've done something with their lives (so close to Memorial Day no less), and for others, other than dump their wives and kids for some chick he met on a stupid messageboard using it as an obvious dating site, then prance around with the delusion that anyone any longer has any respect for them--all I can say is congratulations!! I wish I could be an uppity irresponsible douchebag that actively helps stalkers on the interweb and has become everything he claims to have hated. And assuming I was overweight (I am a little, actually), I can still always lose weight (I am actually, I run three or four times a week, unfortunately I go out almost every night and hang out with friends and young women that aren't married to other people, which kind of frustrates things a bit), but you'll still always be a big, flaming bag of douche. The funny thing is that I still manage to attract women, and apparently my "post-traumatic stress disorder" must pale in comparison to your complete personality disorder which forces you to commute across the country for some 40-something milf to get away from your frigid (or does she just fuck everybody but you?) wife...

Congratulations on your complete meltdown, Max. Here's too ya! :baaa:

Jagermeister
05-27-2010, 11:29 AM
:umm:

That was kinda mean. But funny as fuckin hell also. :biggrin:

Seshmeister
05-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Well it is a bit dumb to do an attack on someone with a water pistol of material when you know they are sitting there with a nuke, figuratively speaking.

The fat 'cold reading' as Nick called it is always worth a go in a demographic of Americans in their 40s as a last resort but if that's all you got I would advise you not to start the fight. :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
05-27-2010, 11:43 AM
I almost feel bad writing that. :(

No I don't! :)

MAX
05-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Does she not have an account of her own here? Let her speak for herself!

Nessie,

I'm positive she'd relish the compliment coming from someone who looks as atrocious as you. Speaking of dogs and I know this is an old one. However and nonetheless, it couldn't be more befitting in regards to describing your robust appearance... If my dog had your face, I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards. :lmao:

Seriously, it's no fucking wonder you don't believe in God. Looking like yourself, I'd have given up all hope as well. I mean, that bastiid Jizzy unleashed a pic depicting two bloated, extremely ugly, vile and drunken Scots scarfing down cookies. You and the missus, no? Oh and Nessie, that queer scarf of yours, what the fuck man? :confused:

Here comes my left uppercut... Honestly, you're the very last person who should be even attempting to knock anyone else's appearance. That's extremely hypocritical when throughout history, any time your family or yourself takes a dip in a certain Loch, the media's bombaded with sightings!!! Fuck man, I always know when you go swimming cos The History Channel's "Monsterquest" and "Rivermonsters" always devotes an hour-long documentary to their switchboard lighting up whenever you fancy a swim.

Lastly, why is it that all of the fattest, ugliest and most repulsive fucks on this site are the one's with the biggest mouths? I guess I'd prolly be just as miserable if I hadn't been able to neither wipe my ass nor see my own dick since Reagan was in office?

MAX
05-27-2010, 04:11 PM

I wouldn't either Nikk since you have zero clue and what you wrote is fiction anyway. :biggrin:

Besides Nikk, I know I must've really hit a nerve, no? It's no wonder you were dishonorably discharged or recieved a section eight.

Freak.

LoungeMachine
05-27-2010, 04:21 PM
I

, other than dump their wives and kids for some chick he met on a stupid messageboard using it as an obvious dating site, then prance around with the delusion that anyone any longer has any respect for them--all I can say is congratulations!! I wish I could be an uppity irresponsible douchebag that actively helps stalkers on the interweb and has become everything he claims to have hated.

:

A little sad, aint it?

ThrillsNSpills
05-27-2010, 04:55 PM

A little sad, aint it?

if the last part of what he's saying is true then yes.

Seshmeister
05-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Help I'm being savaged by a dead sheep!

WTF was all that about? :D

LoungeMachine
05-27-2010, 06:15 PM
Help I'm being savaged by a dead sheep!

WTF was all that about? :D

He's bitter.

And a little too obsessed with other mens' looks, IMO

Nickdfresh
05-27-2010, 07:58 PM

Lastly, why is it that all of the fattest, ugliest and most repulsive fucks on this site are the one's with the biggest mouths? I guess I'd prolly be just as miserable if I hadn't been able to neither wipe my ass nor see my own dick since Reagan was in office?

I'll edit out all the dumb-American Scot cliche's and skip to the chase. Methinks you have the biggest mouth and the worst attitude here. I'm glad you don't have a gut, there beefcake. But you've some severe personality disorders...

Nickdfresh
05-27-2010, 08:01 PM
I wouldn't either Nikk since you have zero clue and what you wrote is fiction anyway. :biggrin:

If what I wrote is "fiction," that would be almost more pathetic really...

Is it over, Max?

Besides Nikk, I know I must've really hit a nerve, no? It's no wonder you were dishonorably discharged or recieved a section eight.

Freak.

Oh please, we hit your nerve long ago. What happened to you Max, seriously?

Dishonorably discharged? Hardly. Try involuntarily extended...

Seshmeister
05-27-2010, 08:39 PM
I'd forgotten about that Jesterstar pic in his profile of 'me'.

I don't think it's fair that Lounge gets to be Kip Winger and I'm stuck as Rab C.

Oh well back into character... :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/meXDy7SbKWU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/meXDy7SbKWU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Guitar Shark
05-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Is it over, Max?

http://baldocomics.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/survey_says_blog-300x300.jpg

DOUBTFUL

ThrillsNSpills
05-28-2010, 12:20 PM
It's not over until Catfish's avatar sings.

Unchainme
05-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Why would aznyone want to defend buttfag, let alone help him live out his psychotic fantasies?

seriously..the fuck?

diamondsgirl
05-29-2010, 09:22 PM
if the last part of what he's saying is true then yes.

none of it is true, Thrills.

diamondsgirl
05-29-2010, 09:32 PM

Wow. Is anyone actually enjoying this?

diamondsgirl
05-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Wow. Is anyone actually enjoying this?

didnt meant to quote nick...I thought I had just clicked "reply" not "reply with quote"

ThrillsNSpills
06-01-2010, 04:18 PM

I can't believe anyone can jog 3 to 4 times a week.
how is it even possible.

chefcraig
06-01-2010, 04:22 PM
how is it even possible.

It's relatively easy. All you do is set out on a jog. Then stop for around 3-4 minutes. Start up, then stop. When you begin again, it counts as a separate session. In this manner, you can jog 3-4 times a week within a single day, in less than 20 minutes.

Next lesson: Doing 500 sit-ups, over the course of a year.

Jagermeister
06-01-2010, 04:25 PM
It's relatively easy. All you do is set out on a jog. Then stop for around 3-4 minutes. Start up, then stop. When you begin again, it counts as a separate session. In this manner, you can jog 3-4 times a week within a single day, in less than 20 minutes.

Next lesson: Doing 500 sit-ups, over the course of a year.

lmao!

LoungeMachine
06-01-2010, 04:33 PM

um, bullshit

Maxi has admitted himself to most if not all of it.

Really want to re-open that up?

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 05:04 PM
how is it even possible.

lol...yes, and the rest is JUST as false

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 05:05 PM
um, bullshit

Maxi has admitted himself to most if not all of it.

Really want to re-open that up?

um, is that a threat?

if so, go fuck yourself.

if not, fuck yourself, anyway.

LoungeMachine
06-01-2010, 05:16 PM
So you're saying Maxi didnt leave his wife and kids for you?

Thought he'd made that pretty well known here.

We're mistaken, we got that wrong?

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 05:22 PM

Thought he'd made that pretty well known here.

You have no idea how wrong you got that. And it wasn't Max who said that here. It was someone that NO ONE would consider a reliable source. Sorry, but, I would rather not mention HER name.

LoungeMachine
06-01-2010, 05:26 PM
You have no idea how wrong you got that. And it wasn't Max who said that here. .

Yes he did. To me. Still have the PM in fact.

But I'm pretty sure Nick is correct in his post as well.

Couldnt care less, except to say the story sure seems to be changing.

As to mentioning HER name, is she really any different from someone else here who was recently banned twice for pulling the same bullshit SHE did?

Imagine if someone here started posting pics of Max's ex-wife and him together from 3 years ago??? Or started an alias under her name?

You two would go ballistic.

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 05:32 PM

As to mentioning HER name, is she really any different from someone else here who was recently banned twice for pulling the same bullshit SHE did?

Imagine if someone here started posting pics of Max's ex-wife and him together from 3 years ago??? Or started an alias under her name?

You two would go ballistic.

I would LMAO actually!

I hate the bitch!! :D

No, seriously, I wouldn't want that and have never condoned that. But, yet, some how I got thrown into this.

LoungeMachine
06-01-2010, 05:37 PM
No, seriously, I wouldn't want that and have never condoned that. But, yet, some how I got thrown into this.

Thank you.

But I dont think you're thrown into anything. It wasn't you who gave it to the prick.

Nice to see we agree

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Blah, blah,blah.... other than dump their wives and kids for some chick he met on a stupid messageboard using it as an obvious dating site, then prance around with the delusion that anyone any longer has any respect for them--all I can say is congratulations!! I wish I could be an uppity irresponsible douchebag that actively helps stalkers on the interweb and has become everything he claims to have hated. And assuming I was overweight (I am a little, actually), I can still always lose weight (I am actually, I run three or four times a week, unfortunately I go out almost every night and hang out with friends and young women that aren't married to other people, which kind of frustrates things a bit), but you'll still always be a big, flaming bag of douche. The funny thing is that I still manage to attract women, and apparently my "post-traumatic stress disorder" must pale in comparison to your complete personality disorder which forces you to commute across the country for some 40-something milf to get away from your frigid (or does she just fuck everybody but you?) wife...

Congratulations on your complete meltdown, Max. Here's too ya! :baaa:

Just gonna set some shit straight for all you GossipGirls:

1. Max didnt "dump his wife"
2. Max didn't "dump his kids"
3. I'm not "some chick" or "a MILF" (although I have been called the latter many times :0 )
4. A message boards is only as stupid it's TOP POSTERS.
5. I came to this site as a die hard Roth fan 11 years ago to talk about Roth.
6. I have "dated" EXACTLY ONE member since, and we are still talkin' 'bout Roth
7. Max and I, along with folks such as Panamark and SusieQ, met our partners on this site, and if you pull your head out your ass, you'll realize there is NOTHING wrong with that
8. No one is "prancing around" anywhere and neither Max nor I give a flying FUCK who respects us here and/or why they don't.
9. Who uses the word uppity??
10. Max never helped any "stalkers" and he doesn't have "a wife", frigid or otherwise.
11. And he flies from SLC to Boston because I am just that good. :baaa:

hambon4lif
06-01-2010, 06:34 PM
:biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98T3PVaRrHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98T3PVaRrHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

PETE'S BROTHER
06-01-2010, 06:54 PM
your avatar has left me temporarily impotent:(

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 07:53 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98T3PVaRrHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98T3PVaRrHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

More like fucking TMZ. With cuntributions from Nickdgossip and RumorMachine.

LoungeMachine
06-01-2010, 08:52 PM
More like fucking TMZ. With cuntributions from Nickdgossip and RumorMachine.

Gee, don't forget to add Maxi Pad and his buddy BF to the list of contributors to this soap opera.

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Gee, don't forget to add Maxi Pad and his buddy BF to the list of contributors to this soap opera.

I dont see where Max is blatantly gossiping about another posters marriage, family and/or relationships. Or speculating as to why someone's "story" regarding such might be changing.

Why did you hold on to a PM for YEARS where Max discussed his personal life with you? Seems kind of creepy to me.

LoungeMachine
06-01-2010, 09:20 PM
I dont see where Max is blatantly gossiping about another posters marriage, family and/or relationships. Or speculating as to why someone's "story" regarding such might be changing.

Oh, okay.

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 09:53 PM

:baaa:

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ssm_MLoj74

MAX
06-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Oh, okay.

You like this smiley, no?

Obnoxious much? :gulp:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYRDZnL5AxE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYRDZnL5AxE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MAX
06-01-2010, 10:01 PM

That's my...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6LjsoYOz4D8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6LjsoYOz4D8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Right sTED?

Nickdfresh
06-01-2010, 10:03 PM
how is it even possible.

The real trick is not spilling your beer...

Nickdfresh
06-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Just gonna set some shit straight for all you GossipGirls:

3. I'm not "some chick" or "a MILF" (although I have been called the latter many times :0 )
7. Max and I, along with folks such as Panamark and SusieQ, met our partners on this site, and if you pull your head out your ass, you'll realize there is NOTHING wrong with that
8. No one is "prancing around" anywhere and neither Max nor I give a flying FUCK who respects us here and/or why they don't.
10. Max never helped any "stalkers" and he doesn't have "a wife", frigid or otherwise.

You're not a MILF? :(

MAX
06-01-2010, 10:22 PM

Ouch!!!

http://riverdaughter.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/39036189_derek_jeter_300.jpg

LoungeMachine
06-01-2010, 10:23 PM
That's my...

Right sTED?

Okay, Jeremy

Btw, we all know what/how you did what you did.

Remember that.

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Okay, Jeremy

Remember that.

"I know who you did last summer" :ashamed:

MAX
06-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Okay, Jeremy

Remember that.

Actually, you don't.

You assume. Again, I handed out zero personal info. YOU made it available. Even I was amazed by the new links!!! Love the youtubes. http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/smilies/sssh.gif

BTW, I prefer Jer. :D

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 10:29 PM
:poofters:

What/how did he do what he did?

MAX
06-01-2010, 10:30 PM
"I know who you did last summer" :ashamed:

Alert the Gossip Girls ©

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Alert the Gossip Girls ©

too bad we didn't make a youtube when I gave your "wife" a swirlie. :hee:

MAX
06-01-2010, 10:37 PM

What/how did he do what he did?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaV-6qerkqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaV-6qerkqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MAX
06-01-2010, 10:38 PM
too bad we didn't make a youtube when I gave your "wife" a swirlie. :hee:

Please don't do that to my 13 year old boy when we ship off to Boston whilst driving across the country together?

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 10:44 PM

Please don't do that to my 13 year old boy when we ship off to Boston whilst driving across the country together?

the brat better behave! :lmao:

LoungeMachine
06-01-2010, 11:19 PM
BTW, I prefer Jer. :D

Actually, we just call you FAB

diamondsgirl
06-01-2010, 11:30 PM

who? you and nick, aka the gossip girls?

LoungeMachine
06-02-2010, 12:23 AM

If that makes you feel better, go ahead and believe it.

But take a look at what happened to Maxi's friend, and I think you'll come to a different conclusion.

Nick and I didnt ban him twice.

hambon4lif
06-02-2010, 12:32 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KBehKMvSKjY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KBehKMvSKjY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hambon4lif
06-02-2010, 12:41 AM
your avatar has left me temporarily impotent:(Yeah, right!

....like you didn't know Barry was a total BEEY-ATCH! What-the-fuck-ever!

I'm not letting you use my avatar as an excuse for your impotency!

I am nobodys scapegoat!!

Nickdfresh
06-02-2010, 04:30 AM

Oh please. Gossip girls? Really? Which part was "gossip." There's a difference between gossip and truth...

diamondsgirl
06-02-2010, 09:16 AM
If that makes you feel better, go ahead and believe it.

But take a look at what happened to Maxi's friend, and I think you'll come to a different conclusion.

Nick and I didnt ban him twice.

I know what happened to Flag and I know why and I know you and Nick didn't ban him.

But, making up and/or spreading rumors about Max's family, which included taking digs at me, isn't going to change any of that.

diamondsgirl
06-02-2010, 09:20 AM
Oh please. Gossip girls? Really? Which part was "gossip." There's a difference between gossip and truth...

Did you miss my post about the 11 "truths"? LOL.

OK, here it is again for slower folks.

TRUTH:

3. I'm not "some chick" or "a MILF" (although I have been called the latter many times )

diamondsgirl
06-02-2010, 09:25 AM
One more time, so there are no more questions.
Gossip:
Blah, blah,blah.... other than dump their wives and kids for some chick he met on a stupid messageboard using it as an obvious dating site, then prance around with the delusion that anyone any longer has any respect for them--all I can say is congratulations!! I wish I could be an uppity irresponsible douchebag that actively helps stalkers on the interweb and has become everything he claims to have hated. And assuming I was overweight (I am a little, actually), I can still always lose weight (I am actually, I run three or four times a week, unfortunately I go out almost every night and hang out with friends and young women that aren't married to other people, which kind of frustrates things a bit), but you'll still always be a big, flaming bag of douche. The funny thing is that I still manage to attract women, and apparently my "post-traumatic stress disorder" must pale in comparison to your complete personality disorder which forces you to commute across the country for some 40-something milf to get away from your frigid (or does she just fuck everybody but you?) wife...

Truth:

3. I'm not "some chick" or "a MILF" (although I have been called the latter many times )

PETE'S BROTHER
06-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Yeah, right!

....like you didn't know Barry was a total BEEY-ATCH! What-the-fuck-ever!

I'm not letting you use my avatar as an excuse for your impotency!

I am nobodys scapegoat!!

dammit, i was hopin' for a free trial offer of presidential potency pills. obama could use some too.

MAX
06-02-2010, 02:12 PM

K bra...

I now shall refer to you as Wolfgunt mmmmK? Sort of a hybrid of the two, if you will? Cos you slightly resemble (you're a wee bit more portly than WVH) one and you're as batshit nuts as the other.

Also, may I take the time to say thankya? It's a distinct pleasure owning you every cupla months. You're my own, personal internet punching bag.

You remind me of the dumb mouse in this clip.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLED9XgE45s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLED9XgE45s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bye. :gulp:

MAX
06-02-2010, 02:14 PM

TMZ's Bromance team.

chefcraig
06-02-2010, 02:49 PM
I now shall refer to you as Wolfgunt

Wow, now there's a name from the past. Wonder whatever happened to that guy, as he seemed a decent fellow? Last I heard he was producing his own brand of dog biscuits. Yes, I'm serious. Then he pretty much disappeared into thin (or not-so-thin) air. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Confused/confused-28.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Confused-Smileys.html)

MAX
06-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Wow, now there's a name from the past. Wonder whatever happened to that guy, as he seemed a decent fellow? Last I heard he was producing his own brand of dog biscuits. Yes, I'm serious. Then he pretty much disappeared into thin (or not-so-thin) air

Oh dear, I hope Warf doesn't read this thread.

LoungeMachine
06-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Wow, now there's a name from the past. Wonder whatever happened to that guy, as he seemed a decent fellow? Last I heard he was producing his own brand of dog biscuits. Yes, I'm serious. Then he pretty much disappeared into thin (or not-so-thin) air. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Confused/confused-28.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Confused-Smileys.html)

Funny you should mention him.

Was just re-reading the PM from Maxi about that guy, and how Maxi was begging me to help him keep WOLF from posting Maxi's personal info.

weird.

chefcraig
06-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Oh dear, I hope Warf doesn't read this thread.

Was just re-reading the PM from Maxi about that guy, and how Maxi was begging me to help him keep WOLF from posting Maxi's personal info.

weird.

Holy crap! That's amazing, as the guy really was decent to me. Just goes to show that you never know about some folks. Yikes.

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Surprise/surprised-038.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Surprise-Smileys.html)

MAX
06-02-2010, 03:01 PM

weird.

I'm flattered cos that must've been what five or six years ago? Creepy.

chefcraig
06-02-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm flattered cos that must've been what five or six years ago? Creepy.

I was going to say, it must have been around 2003-04.

Blaze
06-02-2010, 03:07 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLED9XgE45s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLED9XgE45s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bye. :gulp:

I need to interrupt your very dynamic rebuttal at this point.
Truly fascinating information, I did not know you practiced polygamy, but nonetheless...

Please explain which mouse "got owned" and how.

I watched the clip and saw 4 mice. One go into its little plastic house, the other exit left of screen and the two running on the mouse wheel. Both mice are running at times. However, at 2 points one mouse grips the wheel's traction while the other provided the propulsion for the adventurous mouse to defy inertia. It appeared like a thing to do in an otherwise consistent event.

ThrillsNSpills
06-02-2010, 03:08 PM
He had the dog biscuit site, right?

And I remember Max info on it at one point.

probably was 5 to 6 years ago.

MAX
06-02-2010, 03:12 PM
I was going to say, it must have been around 2003-04.

No doubt. Dunno why he keeps all of my old pm's, ammo maybe? Honestly, I don't even remember sharing anything of the sort with sTED? Rikk for sure but I don't even remember Wolfie (LM) being around during the Fug-era? :confused:

chefcraig
06-02-2010, 03:13 PM
He had the dog biscuit site, right?

And I remember Max info on it at one point.

probably was 5 to 6 years ago.

Jesus...all I knew was that (at the time) he'd hooked up with a certain less than desirable person and they (or he or she, who knows at this point?) were moving to start up a business built around canine treats. All this other stuff is brand new to me.

Jagermeister
06-02-2010, 03:13 PM
I need to interrupt your very dynamic rebuttal at this point.
Truly fascinating information, I did not know you practiced polygamy, but nonetheless...

Please explain which mouse "got owned" and how.

I watched the clip and saw 4 mice. One go into its little plastic house, the other exit left of screen and the two running on the mouse wheel. Both mice are running at times. However, at 2 points one mouse grips the wheel's traction while the other provided the propulsion for the adventurous mouse to defy inertia. It appeared like a thing to do in an otherwise consistent event.

MAX
06-02-2010, 03:16 PM

Just WOW!!!

Obsess much? :gulp:

MAX
06-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Jesus...all I knew was that (at the time) he'd hooked up with a certain less than desirable person and they (or he or she, who knows at this point?) were moving to start up a business built around canine treats. All this other stuff is brand new to me.

The doggy biscuits were actually a good product. My pup loved 'em. Unfortunately, everything went array cos of the Gunt pt I, not LM.

Blaze
06-02-2010, 03:38 PM

Correction:
It was 5 mice and one deviant event. :biggrin:

Guitar Shark
06-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I have no beef with most of DG's list of "Truths" but

neither Max nor I give a flying FUCK who respects us here and/or why they don't.

This is very obviously false. If it were true, you wouldn't be responding to certain posts in this thread.

Max never helped any "stalkers"

This is also false. Perhaps you are just being hypertechnical by saying that Blackflag is not a "stalker". I don't know whether he is or he isn't. But regardless of the term you wish to apply, Max did help Blackflag in his recent escapades, and provided him with Lounge's personal info.

LoungeMachine
06-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Just WOW!!!

Obsess much? :gulp:

You should talk.

As for saving all of your apologies [6-7] to me for being anasshole, and for saving all of your favors you asked of me, I kept them for one simple reason.

A long time ago 2 people who you think like you, actually warned me you were a bi-polar wack job with serious anger-management issues, and that I should watch my back.

Good people, they are.

LoungeMachine
06-02-2010, 06:04 PM
I This is also false. Perhaps you are just being hypertechnical by saying that Blackflag is not a "stalker". I don't know whether he is or he isn't. But regardless of the term you wish to apply, Max did help Blackflag in his recent escapades, and provided him with Lounge's personal info.

Yet he continues to lie about it.

As if we dont have proof.

Blaze
06-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Keeping files is just good practice. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/26.gif
Many people have asked me for old documentation, time-lines and the like, they themselves have misplaced or have been questioned on because they knew, very likely, I would have it.
The only people that have issue with their life being documented are those that wish to hide a past or present endeavor and those with inconsistent stories or timelines.

Nickdfresh
06-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Did you miss my post about the 11 "truths"? LOL.

OK, here it is again for slower folks.

TRUTH:

Did they dump him?

That's fantastic! Why is he wasting his time then?

What's a "top poster?"

It's actually a collective of posters, most of whom post more than I do now. A message board is (generally) based on a subject and its relevance to humanity. But there aren't all that many people interested in an 80s band that imploded long ago, and has abused its fans since. But fuck it! I'm a glutton for punishment...

And to get a wee bit of attention. Don't kid yourself, and don't bother kidding everyone else. You've been in the middle of a number of flamewars and internet drama over the years...

Are you sure it wasn't two? Or are we playing semantics with "date?"

I don't have any problem with meeting someone with common interests. It's your constant trowing in one-anothers' wakes that gets a tad nauseating. I could care less really. But both of you seem to have a penchant for turf wars and grunges...

Oh, I'm pretty sure there's been plenty of shit stirring and prancing here...and it's obvious that you can give a fuck. Perhaps Max does however, with his persistent denials that have been shown to be complete bullshit...

People with college-level vocabularies?

Oh, he did, actually. And he did have a wife...

So you are a MILF? You liar, you said you weren't! :(

Nickdfresh
06-02-2010, 09:22 PM
TMZ's Bromance team.

Funny thing here is that if Lounge and I were bromantic, he must have been cheating on me. You knew FAR MORE about him than I ever did...

MAX
06-02-2010, 09:56 PM
For fucks sakes. Now I wish I'd have given BF the lot instead of just a nudge in the right direction. Again, he recieved ZERO personal info from me. Nonetheless, it's as if Wolfie wanted to be outed cos he's only plastered his fatass all over the fucking net.

As for a "meltdown" believe me, you'll know it if I show up at backyardapalooza in the burbs of bumblefuck WA or Buff, NY and knock off either of those smug grins.

MAX
06-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Max did help Blackflag in his recent escapades,

"help" is the key word cuntselor!!!

provided him with Lounge's personal info.

Negative and BF has told you that wasn't the case, no?

MAX
06-02-2010, 10:15 PM

A long time ago 2 people who you think like you, actually warned me you were a bi-polar wack job with serious anger-management issues, and that I should watch my back

I really don't know which is worse, the two-faced pussies not identifying themselves or you hiding behind a computer, spouting off your big mouth along with your obnoxious smileys, crying foul anytime ANYONE gives it back to you?

So, fuck the three of you.

LoungeMachine
06-02-2010, 10:40 PM
I really don't know which is worse, the two-faced pussies not identifying themselves or you hiding behind a computer, spouting off your big mouth along with your obnoxious smileys, crying foul anytime ANYONE gives it back to you?

So, fuck the three of you.

That's easy.

You're worse.

Hypocritical lying douchebag who hid behind Buckfag to do your dirty work for you after crying to everyone here when it happened to YOU

Nickdfresh
06-02-2010, 10:49 PM
For fucks sakes. Now I wish I'd have given BF the lot instead of just a nudge in the right direction. Again, he recieved ZERO personal info from me. Nonetheless, it's as if Wolfie wanted to be outed cos he's only plastered his fatass all over the fucking net.

As for a "meltdown" believe me, you'll know it if I show up at backyardapalooza in the burbs of bumblefuck WA or Buff, NY and knock off either of those smug grins.

LOL! 'kay Max...

LoungeMachine
06-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Again with the internet tough guy talk from Maxi pad.

So by his logic, he'd have no problem with a poster "nudging" in the right direction pics and personal info on him, his ex wife, or his kids.

Good to know.

Anonymous
06-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Heeeey, look at all these pots rubbing them kettles... all exactly the same.

You guys should've been neighbours. In the suburbs. It'd be a never-ending twisty tale of intrigue & deception. Fulfilled lives by spying on the neighbour & plotting against.

Fun filled days.

Absolutely NO difference from one another.

Drama Queens. :lol:

Diamondjimi
06-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Breast's!
:boobs:

Dan
06-03-2010, 01:28 AM
I Love Hair Pie.:D

jhale667
06-03-2010, 01:57 AM
I Love Hair Pie.:D

In muff we trust. :killer:

sadaist
06-03-2010, 02:18 AM
In muff we trust. :killer:

Here! Here!

Enough of this bullshit in-fighting. Let's get back to the business of discussing whores, groupies, and nasty shit woman can, have, will, or should be doing to us.

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 08:31 AM
I have no beef with most of DG's list of "Truths" but

This is very obviously false. If it were true, you wouldn't be responding to certain posts in this thread.

There are plenty of reasons for me to respond in this thread. Caring about who respects me is not high on the list.

This is also false. Perhaps you are just being hypertechnical by saying that Blackflag is not a "stalker". I don't know whether he is or he isn't. But regardless of the term you wish to apply, Max did help Blackflag in his recent escapades, and provided him with Lounge's personal info.

Max did not provide BF with anyone's info.

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 08:37 AM
Again with the internet tough guy talk from Maxi pad.

So by his logic, he'd have no problem with a poster "nudging" in the right direction pics and personal info on him, his ex wife, or his kids.

Good to know.

I see the headlines now: 39-year old man fights other thirty-somethings from internet!

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Did they dump him?

ooooh...gossipgirl1, wouldn't you love to know.

What's a "top poster?"

i.e. You and Lounge...see the main page.
And to get a wee bit of attention. Don't kid yourself, and don't bother kidding everyone else. You've been in the middle of a number of flamewars and internet drama over the years...

as have YOU

Are you sure it wasn't two? Or are we playing semantics with "date?"

No, I'm sure. It's is exactly one. Last I checked, there is only one definition of "dating" (in this context) and that means going out on dates. Or I would imagine actually meeting in person would be a pre-requisite. Are you loving all this gossip, gossipgirl1?? You must be in your GLORY!

Oh, I'm pretty sure there's been plenty of shit stirring and prancing here...and it's obvious that you can give a fuck. Perhaps Max does however, with his persistent denials that have been shown to be complete bullshit.

Lots of stuff you read on the internet is complete bullshit. You must know that by now.

And he did have a wife...

RIP, bitch. :hee:

So you are a MILF? You liar, you said you weren't! :(

OK, you got me there.

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 09:25 AM
Max did not provide BF with anyone's info.

Well, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. In fact, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that by now, so I'll try to 'splain using simple words for you.

In fact he did. It was proven that he provided personal info to he "BF" beyond a reasonable doubt, and did so using the confines of this site. Even when there really was no flaming going on otherwise, which sort of makes Maxipad look like a smarmy, two-faced dick. I think maybe even you can figure that out and not make yourself look pathetic providing blanket defenses for your wubby wuv...

As for:

]as have YOU...No, I'm sure. It's is exactly one. Last I checked, there is only one definition of "dating" (in this context) and that means going out on dates. Or I would imagine actually meeting in person would be a pre-requisite. Are you loving all this gossip, gossipgirl1?? You must be in your GLORY![/COLOR]

(Nick) As have I? Well, yes missus I have. The key difference is that mine have never involved real life. Nor did I fuck someone (or people) from this site, have it go bad--then wage a personal jihad against him like you AND Maxipad did several years ago against a certain rogue paladin who no longer posts here because of it. My interweb dramas stay on the interntz whereas yours seem to blur all distinctions between the two. The web is "Toon World," real life is real life with real people and responsibilities. Right "Rouguesgirl?" I mean, I can't speak for other people, but if you compared your relationships here with others who've met through this site, I think I'd be a bit offended if I were they...

It's funny when people are completely full of shit. But:

a.) I'm a "gossip girl" when its your married boyfriend spreading shit around the web and shit-stirring flame wars and tangibly mentally unbalanced fuckwits? You can stop lying now. You've lied at least three times now, but who's counting. The only question is if you actually are delusional or stupid enough to actually believe your own stuff. And for the record, it was Maxi who went personal with the stud and cold reading shit. I was just reminding him that maybe he doesn't have all that much to be proud of. I could really give a fuck about the nature of your and Max's relationship. But spare the commentary on others when your 40-somethings acting like 16 year olds...

Blaze
06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Just Wow....

ThrillsNSpills
06-03-2010, 09:48 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FScv89J6rro&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FScv89J6rro&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ask the agents to seal the cathedral *West Wing references so the thread doesn't get closed*
so they can get this all settled.

you'll thank me later

out

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Well, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. In fact, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that by now, so I'll try to 'splain using simple words for you.

In fact he did. It was proven that he provided personal info to he "BF" beyond a reasonable doubt, and did so using the confines of this site. Even when there really was no flaming going on otherwise, which sort of makes Maxipad look like a smarmy, two-faced dick. I think maybe even you can figure that out and not make yourself look pathetic providing blanket defenses for your wubby wuv...

As for:

It's funny when people are completely full of shit. But:

a.) I'm a "gossip girl" when its your married boyfriend spreading shit around the web and shit-stirring flame wars and tangibly mentally unbalanced fuckwits? You can stop lying now. You've lied at least three times now, but who's counting. The only question is if you actually are delusional or stupid enough to actually believe your own stuff. And for the record, it was Maxi who went personal with the stud and cold reading shit. I was just reminding him that maybe he doesn't have all that much to be proud of. I could really give a fuck about the nature of your and Max's relationship. But spare the commentary on others when your 40-somethings acting like 16 year olds...

Keep on gossiping about shit you know nothing about. And, by all means, keep on involving innocent people. I am sure they would be less than thrilled to know they were being brought up here and how many years later? Funny, I try to never mention anyone who is not here and now, but you...ms.gossip, can not resist. You have ZERO self control. Ever think maybe THAT is why they don't post here? Not because of me, he and I are cool. But because of people like you.

I just thought of this, gossipgirl1, I hear they are looking for gophers at TMZ and you would fit right in perfectly. I heard they recently were looking for photo ops of celebrities who had sweat stains on their asses. You would be great at that, gossipgirl1. Perfect.

And its funny that YOU should mention the difference between "toon town" (or whatever the fuck you called it) and real life. Are you sure YOU know the difference??

You sure? like 100% sure? LMAO. :hee:

You're pathetic but funny at the same time.

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Just Wow....

yup, gossipgirl1 pulling out the trump card. Took her long enough....I thought she was off her game, but I guess not.

I like how gossipgirl1 and gossipgirl2 work in tandem.

gossipgirl2 makes the threat and then gossipgirl1 drops the bomb.

and then they "high five" eachother in PMs.

Blaze
06-03-2010, 10:00 AM
:wow:

PETE'S BROTHER
06-03-2010, 10:06 AM
i love lamp:baaa:

ThrillsNSpills
06-03-2010, 10:09 AM
I've never seen so many 47 year old 39 year olds in one place.

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 10:14 AM
I compared my relationship with Max to 2 others here. And they have each made the same comparison.

YOU brought up shit from not even sure how many years ago about a man I never met, whom you seem to think I dated. Hmmmm. Wrong again. What do you know? Are you living in toon town or what, gossipgirl1.

I never compared that to anything. You did. So get your fucking shit together and stop playing the smokescreen game. Oh, that's right...that's your job, gossipgirl1. That's what you do. :baaa:

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 10:23 AM
I've never seen so many 47 year old 39 year olds in one place.

welcome to toon town, thrills :biggrin:

where gossipgirls believe everything they read, and just can't get enough.

Blaze
06-03-2010, 10:33 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2492/4101396739_39debee98f.jpg

jhale667
06-03-2010, 10:36 AM
That reminds me...I need more lava lamps.

Igosplut
06-03-2010, 11:13 AM
That reminds me...I need more lava lamps.

I have three of those fuckin things...God only knows where they came from....

chefcraig
06-03-2010, 11:33 AM
I have three of those fuckin things...God only knows where they came from.... The ones from the seventies are a boatload better than the crappy ones available today. The current model tends to overheat (no matter how low the bulb wattage), and instead of looking at some neat shapes in the wax, you tend to find yourself staring at a moving blob of Play-Doh.

LoungeMachine
06-03-2010, 11:40 AM
. So get your fucking shit together and stop playing the smokescreen game. Oh, that's right...that's your job, gossipgirl1. That's what you do. :baaa:

Oh, the irony.......

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 11:58 AM

Oh, the irony.......

I agree. The irony is laughable. Gossipgirl1 is claiming to know the difference between toon town and real life all while spewing information she learned while in toon town. :baaa:

Ironic? no, more like moronic.

LoungeMachine
06-03-2010, 12:07 PM
No homewrecker...

The irony is you and Jeremy acting as if you've taken the high road, and have no involvement in spewing any gossip, drama, or bullshit here.

when the reality is you're the biggest purveyors this site has seen.

Is it any wonder or surprise this isnt the first time MaxiPad has been involved in this kind of bullshit?

hypocrites much?

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 12:15 PM
No homewrecker...

The irony is you and Jeremy acting as if you've taken the high road, and have no involvement in spewing any gossip, drama, or bullshit here.

when the reality is you're the biggest purveyors this site has seen.

Is it any wonder or surprise this isnt the first time MaxiPad has been involved in this kind of bullshit?

hypocrites much?

Homewrecker? Oh, the big guns?

you sure about that? really sure?

LMAO.:hee:

Let me answer for you. NO.

Meanwhile, enjoy your stay here in toon town, gossipgirl2.:hitch:

Next stop for lounge...tool town, aka "the homecoming".

(ps - Re-read the thread and see who involved me in the drama...AGAIN.)

PETE'S BROTHER
06-03-2010, 12:23 PM
sesh did! it's all his fault!

Guitar Shark
06-03-2010, 12:23 PM
"help" is the key word cuntselor!!!

Negative and BF has told you that wasn't the case, no?

He hasn't said a word to me, not that it matters. Nice job mincing words though! You nudged him in the right direction, but didn't actually type the personal info yourself. Quite the defense you have there.

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I did compliment you lounge, and I think you should know.

Max and I had a little side wager going. It was if you or gossipgirl1 would bring up RH first. Max thought it would be you. I said "no, he is too smart for that". I knew it would be the dumbfuck. I was right. I won.

You did kind of fake us out for a bit when you just threatened it, but then didn't actually do it. Max thought it should count. I said "no, he didn't actually SAY it". Fun times.:baaa:

I should have made a side bet about the phrase "homewrecker". Oh well. :(

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 12:29 PM
http://a4.vox.com/6a00ccff8b449e673100e398c5ff5c0004-200pi

jhale667
06-03-2010, 12:33 PM
:rolleyes:

http://bbs.backstage.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/947107162/inlineimg/Y/ATWT.jpg

Substitute "stomach" instead of "World".

LoungeMachine
06-03-2010, 12:44 PM
He hasn't said a word to me, not that it matters. Nice job mincing words though! You nudged him in the right direction, but didn't actually type the personal info yourself. Quite the defense you have there.

And as far as I'm concerned, that's the final word.

Max lied, and when he realized we knew, he backpeddled, minced, and parsed his words.

As if he'd have no problem if any of us "nudged" one of his enemies to pics of his ex wife, kids, or place of business.

Maxi was exposed for a lying hypocrite. Good enough for me.

Back to business. Had some great shows last week, and the summer is looking good.

Life is Good.

chefcraig
06-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Substitute "stomach" instead of "World".

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7610/asthestomachturns.jpg (http://img191.imageshack.us/i/asthestomachturns.jpg/)

Jagermeister
06-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Did anybody read the first post in this thread about the slut? :baaa:

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 01:07 PM

^^I was supposed to promote the thing for Strauss, but it's too much of a vile piece of shit so I opted out...

Incidentally, I never mentioned anyone's names nor provided links. And I'm not the one whose lying, repeatedly...I'm satisfied that we know who did what...

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Funny thing here is that if Lounge and I were bromantic, he must have been cheating on me. You knew FAR MORE about him than I ever did...

I don't want you feeling too left out Otis cos I have all the goods on you as well. :)

PETE'S BROTHER
06-03-2010, 01:14 PM

yes, and then the story about the abortion runnin' down her leg while gettin' banged by a musician. the flamewar posts are much easier to read, WITHOUT PUKING:barf:

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:14 PM

LOL @ "defense." This isn't court cuntselor and I could give a fuck what you think.

hambon4lif
06-03-2010, 01:16 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DsUgQxt9e4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DsUgQxt9e4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Had some great shows last week

Were the same five people in attendence and blocking you guys on stage? Well, you're hard to block completely.

For you sTED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :lmao:

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:18 PM
A long time ago 2 people who you think like you, actually warned me you were a bi-polar wack job with serious anger-management issues, and that I should watch my back.

Good people, they are.

Now you've outed them as well. Kudos Wolfie!!! :gulp:

Also, haven't you ever been told that it's not wise to try and out crezzi a crezzi person?

LoungeMachine
06-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Were the same five people in attendence and blocking you guys on stage? Well, you're hard to block completely.

For you sTED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :lmao:

I know you love to mock that charity gig from 2 years ago, so let's set the record straight, Jeremy.

It was done as a favor to a friend who happens to be an Emmy Award winning producer, and was actually a fun time.

The shows I'm talking about last week were shows my company produced for Michael Wilton of Queensryche, and his performances were great. I've also done shows for members of Heart, Steppenwolf, and many, many others.

As for past gigs, I've played onstage opening up for Cheap Trick, Gin Blossoms, Jimmy Eat World, LifeHouse, and many others over the years.

My other job allows me to hang with the likes of The Black Crowes, Motorhead, and Soundgarden.

Tell us Jeremy, who do YOU play with? Where have you gigged?

I'm going to be back out playing again this summer after a year away from gigging. One of the shows we're being offered right now is on a bill with Presidents of The United States.

Again, what do you do again?

But laugh all you want at a 2 year old gig that was alot of fun, and for a good cause.

I'm sure you're making huge inroads in the music scene of Salt Lake City. :lmao:

LoungeMachine
06-03-2010, 01:26 PM
LOL @ "defense." This isn't court cuntselor and I could give a fuck what you think.

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:31 PM
I see the headlines now: 39-year old man fights other thirty-somethings from internet!

The sad fact is this shit makes the news all of the time and over far less.

Seriously, I just don't know how Wolfie along with his big fucking mouth can keep up this façade that "Life is good" when he's all over the net and has plenty 'o nutters that would like to belt him one?

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 01:31 PM
And as far as I'm concerned, that's the final word.

Max lied, and when he realized we knew, he backpeddled, minced, and parsed his words.

As if he'd have no problem if any of us "nudged" one of his enemies to pics of his ex wife, kids, or place of business.

Maxi was exposed for a lying hypocrite. Good enough for me.

Back to business. Had some great shows last week, and the summer is looking good.

Life is Good.

Do you want max to post what he said to BF?

It really was not even a "nudge". I know max called it that, but I wouldn't even go that far.

It was more like "hey,just look around".

And as far as I know, there is no proof of anything other than that.

And as far as ex-wives and kids go, Max never knew or cared to know any of that stuff about lounge.

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:32 PM
I know you love to mock that charity gig from 2 years ago, so let's set the record straight, Jeremy.

It was done as a favor to a friend who happens to be an Emmy Award winning producer, and was actually a fun time.

The shows I'm talking about last week were shows my company produced for Michael Wilton of Queensryche, and his performances were great. I've also done shows for members of Heart, Steppenwolf, and many, many others.

As for past gigs, I've played onstage opening up for Cheap Trick, Gin Blossoms, Jimmy Eat World, LifeHouse, and many others over the years.

My other job allows me to hang with the likes of The Black Crowes, Motorhead, and Soundgarden.

Tell us Jeremy, who do YOU play with? Where have you gigged?

I'm going to be back out playing again this summer after a year away from gigging. One of the shows we're being offered right now is on a bill with Presidents of The United States.

Again, what do you do again?

But laugh all you want at a 2 year old gig that was alot of fun, and for a good cause.

I'm sure you're making huge inroads in the music scene of Salt Lake City. :lmao:

There's a difference Ted, I don't claim to be a practicing nor a gigging musician. Since you're so proud, mind if I post the youtubes?

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 01:36 PM
^^I was supposed to promote the thing for Strauss, but it's too much of a vile piece of shit so I opted out...

Incidentally, I never mentioned anyone's names nor provided links. And I'm not the one whose lying, repeatedly...I'm satisfied that we know who did what...

LOL @ your not lying!

You told atleast 11 "untruths". <--- :tongue0011:

Do I really need to post my rebuttal again?? LOL.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

There, that was much easier. :hee:

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:38 PM
Do you want max to post what he said to BF?

It really was not even a "nudge". I know max called it that, but I wouldn't even go that far.

It was more like "hey,just look around".

And as far as I know, there is no proof of anything other than that.

And as far as ex-wives and kids go, Max never knew or cared to know any of that stuff about lounge.

EXACTLY!!!

Here's the scenerio, I like BF and was sick of him being Ted's new flava of the month and especially when sTED's a lying douchebag in and of himself. Seriously, all of the comments even made to disgrACE shouldn't have been coming from a man of sTED's advanced weight and lack of musical ability.

Thus, I played hero and told BF that sTED's left clues all over the place and can be easily googled. BF in turn handed me gems of which I was completely unaware. Talk about your :lmao: 's of all time!!!

However, I NEVER gave BF ANY of sTED's personal info, the po'dunk shithole town where he resides, let alone even his fucking name!!!

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 01:39 PM
yes, and then the story about the abortion runnin' down her leg while gettin' banged by a musician. the flamewar posts are much easier to read, WITHOUT PUKING:barf:

eeew.:barf:

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 01:39 PM
I don't want you feeling too left out Otis cos I have all the goods on you as well. :)

You don't have dick Max, and I'd be careful making threats...

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:41 PM

Yes sTED, serving 'em drinks is cool. Did that for years. :gulp:

PETE'S BROTHER
the po'dunk shithole town where he resides,

now, now max. you are in salt lake city right now.:umm::baaa:

MAX
You don't have dick Max, and I'd be careful making threats...

No threats whatsoever bud. Just sayin'. ;)

diamondsgirl
Yes sTED, serving 'em drinks is cool. Did that for years. :gulp:

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:42 PM
now, now max. you are in salt lake city right now.:umm::baaa:

True dat.

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 01:44 PM
True dat.

but, you'll be moving in to my trailer park soon enough! :hee:

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:49 PM
but, you'll be moving in to my trailer park soon enough! :hee:

Can't wait. Boston's a shithole. I'll make sure and put our cross country EXCELLENT ADVENTURE on youtube for TMZ and the gossip girls as well. Maybe we can get a good clip of you socking my boy? ;)

Maybe we can even line up a gig for sTed's "band" at a Flying J in 'braska? :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 01:49 PM
...One of the shows we're being offered right now is on a bill with Presidents of The United States.

LOL I actually thought you were a member of that band at one time, or that was my guess rather...

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 01:50 PM
No threats whatsoever bud. Just sayin'. ;)

You already showin' you don't know the first fucking thing about me. Just sayin,' bubs. I'm pretty I know quite a bit more about you...

But good job taking the cover off what a piece of shit you are, lest anyone have any questions left...

MAX
06-03-2010, 01:55 PM
You already showin' you don't know the first fucking thing about me. Just sayin,' bubs. I'm pretty I know quite a bit more about you...

But good job taking the cover off what a piece of shit you are, lest anyone have any questions left...

It's amazing what having someone's phone number and an American Express card can do. ;)

Also Orville, you've also shown what very little YOU actually know about myself. :biggrin:

When push comes to shove... Just sayin'.

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 01:56 PM
LOL @ your not lying!

I don't know what that means...

You told atleast 11 "untruths". <--- :tongue0011:

Do I really need to post my rebuttal again?? LOL.

Um, what's the difference between an "untruth" and a "lie?"

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

There, that was much easier. :hee:

Are you like twelve, or something?

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Maybe we can get a good clip of you socking my boy? ;)

LOL. That sounds very wrong. :hee:

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 01:58 PM
It's amazing what having someone's phone number and an American Express card can do. ;)

Also Orville, you've also shown what very little YOU actually know about myself. :biggrin:

When push comes to shove... Just sayin'.

I'm quaking. I don't take American Express, and you've never had my current number. Good luck there kid...

Blaze
06-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Can't wait. Boston's a shithole. I'll make sure and put our cross country EXCELLENT ADVENTURE on youtube for TMZ and the gossip girls as well. Maybe we can get a good clip of you socking my boy? ;)

Maybe we can even line up a gig for sTed's "band" at a Flying J in 'braska? :biggrin:
What do you mean by that?

MAX
I'm quaking. I don't take American Express, and you've never had my current number. Good luck there kid...

Oscar, the wheels were in motion years ago. ;)

diamondsgirl
I don't know what that means...

Um, what's the difference between an "untruth" and a "lie?"

Are you like twelve, or something?

wow, I am not going to explain any of it.

It's just not worth it.

what?

huh?

MAX
06-03-2010, 02:00 PM
LOL. That sounds very wrong. :hee:

Well, it makes for good gossip around here, no? :biggrin:

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 02:00 PM
What do you mean by that?

exactly what I was wondering...lol

Blaze
06-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Well, it makes for good gossip around here, no? :biggrin:
No, it does not. Isn't sockfucker also a pedo?

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 02:02 PM
EXACTLY!!!

Here's the scenerio, I like BF and was sick of him being Ted's new flava of the month and especially when sTED's a lying douchebag in and of himself. Seriously, all of the comments even made to disgrACE shouldn't have been coming from a man of sTED's advanced weight and lack of musical ability.

Thus, I played hero and told BF that sTED's left clues all over the place and can be easily googled. BF in turn handed me gems of which I was completely unaware. Talk about your :lmao: 's of all time!!!

However, I NEVER gave BF ANY of sTED's personal info, the po'dunk shithole town where he resides, let alone even his fucking name!!!

Blackflag was a retard that threw at least as much shit as he got, and was never "harassed" by anyone, including the big, bad internet bully Lounge. He asked to be banned at least once, which shows that some people really should stay away from the net totally. The fact that he would even give a shit enough was pretty funny if it weren't so sad...

Though, even more sadly, he was capable of throwing out the odd dead-on post...

MAX
06-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Oh shit. I apologize, I'd forgotten about certain folks obsession with socks here? My bad.

How does everyone feel about using a belt to belt him instead?

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 02:03 PM
wow, I am not going to explain any of it.

It's just not worth it.

what?

huh?

Like totally, yo!

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Oh shit. I apologize, I'd forgotten about certain folks obsession with socks here? My bad.

WTF! just stop.

No one is socking or belting any one.

What I did to your "ex wife" is history. LOL. She deserved it.:hee:

Nickdfresh
06-03-2010, 02:06 PM

They make you not gay because you're not actually touching your own penis then...

MAX
06-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Blackflag was a retard that threw at least as much shit as he got, and was never "harassed" by anyone, including the big, bad internet bully Lounge. He asked to be banned at least once, which shows that some people really should stay away from the net totally. The fact that he would even give a shit enough was pretty funny if it weren't so sad...

sTED's hardly any "bad internet bully" by any meaning of the word. He is "big" and a portly fellow though, so you can give him that one. Nevertheless, he does get an extremely creepy ammount of personal jolleys spewing his big fuckin' mouth at every turn. Hence, he's got a lot of enemies and in the real world.

Seriously Orenthal, you have no worries from myself. Nor do the countless others of whom I have their addy's, phone #'s, etc. Also, the difference 'tis, you along with the rest of 'em don't have yourself plastered all over the fucking net.

MAX
06-03-2010, 02:09 PM
WTF! just stop.

No one is socking or belting any one.

Deal. :)

What I did to your "ex wife" is history. LOL. She deserved it.:hee:

It's a good thing that's not on youtube. :biggrin: