PDA

View Full Version : I Haven't Seen The New Shrek Movie

LoungeMachine
05-25-2010, 05:46 PM
discuss

Seshmeister
05-25-2010, 06:42 PM
I haven't either but I know for a fact if I live for the next 6 months there is no way I will be able to avoid seeing it at some point.

LoungeMachine
05-25-2010, 07:08 PM
I haven't either but I know for a fact if I live for the next 6 months there is no way I will be able to avoid seeing it at some point.

I can honestly say that short of a gun to my head, I will never have to live through this flick....

Thank God my kids have outgrown this crap.

:gulp:

I just miss the non-reviews here :lmao:

Anonymous
05-25-2010, 07:11 PM
I should groan you for that, Kip. Not the Aussie way, though. Alas, that feature is gone, only the thanks remains, so this site is only half-gay.

He's gone. Let it go. Or... do you, ahem, miss him?...

Cheers! :bottle:

Dan
05-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Fag.:D

Cheers.:bottle:

Anonymous
05-25-2010, 08:31 PM
Sorry, D-man. I don't smoke. ;)

LoungeMachine
05-25-2010, 08:36 PM
:lmao:

Just like old times.....

See, there's really nothing special to the art of shitty one-word reviews turning into petty flame threads in under 1 page....

Point made.

LoungeMachine
05-25-2010, 09:11 PM
immediate canidate for the gayest thread ever, I don't even no why they let you weirdos on here.

"They" ???

Thought you owned this site, Joey T.

FORD
05-25-2010, 09:45 PM
immediate canidate for the gayest thread ever, I don't even no why they let you weirdos on here.

Hey Joe, speaking of "gay", what exactly are you doing here?

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/19/l_e26f5bf97415420b99e02ff10001c8e2.jpg

hambon4lif
05-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Hey Joe, speaking of "gay", what exactly are you doing here?

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/19/l_e26f5bf97415420b99e02ff10001c8e2.jpgThat looks like a gay version of "The Dating Game", and Joey can't decide between Bachelor 1, 2, or 3.

FORD
05-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Bachelor #2 just might be wearing a skirt :biggrin:

hambon4lif
05-25-2010, 09:59 PM
You notice he's got his eyes on Bachelor #1.....Joey's thinking that between the new shoes, the strap, and the bluetooth.....#1 would be the one willing to spend the most on dinner!:lmao:

Anonymous
05-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Looks to me like he's picking a few pubes out of his mouth...

Dan
05-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Page 1.:D

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 02:22 AM
Maxi's boyfriend is back under an alias....

Begs to be re-instated, but is denied.

Poor BlackFlag.

No life perv?

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 02:32 AM
Are you going to cry some more like you did all last week, fatboy?

Go tattle on me now.

Poor baby, I really hurt you didnt I?

I'm sorry your life revolves around me, and that there are no pics of any woman ever kissing you.

Had no idea I had such a terrible impact on your ego like that.

Hope you find a life yourself someday

But stop begging to be re-instated here, you're just making yourself look more pathetic.

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Do you see me begging, tubby?

:

Yes, we all did.

You dont think we know all about you begging to be let back in?

Not too bright are you?

FORD
05-26-2010, 03:06 AM
Pibbles. get professional fucking help already. Geezus, I haven't seen this kind of unhealthy obsession on this board since about 2001.

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 03:10 AM
So you lie about me behind my back after I'm banned...then you start another post busting my balls...and you're surprised when I come back and unleash whoopass on you? Negro, please.

I'll stop when you stop. Or whenever you're done with your mancrush.

What lie is that, loser?

You're the new FAB

Ask your friend Maxi for an explanation

FORD
05-26-2010, 03:17 AM
Well, that's kind of ironic, considering I'm in a thread devoted to me. Don't you think?

Why don't we post some of your pics? You look like Wolfie too, don't you?

Thread devoted to you?

Are you Shrek??

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/10/94/61/10946142_gal.jpg

and if so, then what exactly is that donkey doing to you in this picture?

FORD
05-26-2010, 03:23 AM
I'm not the one acting like a tweaker. You seem like you're snorting a quart of Drano a day. Or do you mix it with your high fructose corn syrup Mr. Pibb?

FORD
05-26-2010, 03:28 AM
Your daddy isn't the mayor of a Chicago suburb, by any chance, is he?

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 03:43 AM
I never said jack shit about your wife or kids. e.

Liar

Gee, wonder why you chose the name you're using now, Jessica.

Fucking stalking, creepy mancrush troll.

You got beat by words on these boards, and your only way to fight back is posting personal info, trying to use my business email addy, and now using Jessica as your username.

Fucking freak.

You're seriously fucked in the head. Stay away from my family asshole, or you'll regret it.

Trust me

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 03:50 AM
Buh-bye, mancrush.

FORD
05-26-2010, 04:16 AM
/dumbass

You certainly are.

Blaze
05-26-2010, 04:24 AM
Lounge is cute. I take it Jessica is the name of someone close to lounge, most likely his wife. She is a very lucky lady.
So, Blackie. Show yourself and your wife to us.
Are you and your wife one of those folks that look like they got a prescription meth issue? Not that there is anything wrong with that. Predatory party doctors are a part of life, nothing to be ashamed of if you have fallen victim.

binnie
05-26-2010, 05:37 AM
For something that doesn't exist in any tangible or material sense, the internet can be a scary place.........

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 05:38 AM
Lounge is cute. I take it Jessica is the name of someone close to lounge, most likely his wife. She is a very lucky lady.
So, Blackie. Show yourself and your wife to us.
Are you and your wife one of those folks that look like they got a prescription meth issue? Not that there is anything wrong with that. Predatory party doctors are a part of life, nothing to be ashamed of if you have fallen victim.

Black Flag is a coward who thinks blackmail and stalking are his only options when getting beat by words.

Don't expect him to post pics of his wife, or himself. And certainly not his work info. He only does that to those that beat him.

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 05:40 AM
For something that doesn't exist in any tangible or material sense, the internet can be a scary place.........

When scum like Black Flag, FAB, or Gar are involved?

yep.

Seshmeister
05-26-2010, 06:02 AM

Those are the things that are always the most scary.

I would bet that BF is not very intimidating at all in real life...

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 06:04 AM

Nor here for that matter.

Cowards seldom are

Blaze
05-26-2010, 06:18 AM
Black Flag is a coward who thinks blackmail and stalking are his only options when getting beat by words.

Don't expect him to post pics of his wife, or himself. And certainly not his work info. He only does that to those that beat him.

I would venture to say, he resorts to stalking when beat by anything.

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 06:22 AM
I would venture to say, he resorts to stalking when beat by anything.

Yes, and I'm sure if he had a wife, kids, or anything worth protecting he'd be screaming bloody murder.

He's a wack job loner addicted to the site, and obsessed with my personal life. The jealousy is understandable, but his actions are going to backfire.

binnie
05-26-2010, 06:41 AM
Those are the things that are always the most scary.

Me too - the empty can always rattles the most.

Igosplut
05-26-2010, 07:18 AM
Flag, you really need to step back and get a grip. This shit's not healthy.....

Anonymous
05-26-2010, 02:02 PM
I knew it... I tried to warn you - well, in my own way, I did.

This, mr. Kip Cheese, is a case where you're only right because the other guy is wronger than you.

You're not the first I've advised to let begones be bygones, or whatever the fuck that shit is. Some who've held/hold grudges against you & bring it up every other thread, even if it is compltely unrelated, I've told to stop. Some who STILL bring up the religious nut that used to live in the Dump, I've also asked to stop. She's gone, what's the point?

When the past is the past, it's best to leave it there, so one can focus on the days ahead. You should know that by now, mr. one-hit-wonder. ;)

This thread was totally uncalled for & you had what you deserved - now I saved your picture to my hard drive & shall wank to it daily.

See, there is such a thing as a good winner - one who's happy enough having won & does not feel the need to trudge on those who've lost. Fuck 'em, I've won, it's all that matters.

Who were we talking about again?

Of course, exceptions can & should be made,when the troll in question has proven to be completely harmless, like Jesterstar or Joe Thunder. Too late have I realized the brilliance of the former, but I'm quite glad Thunder's still around. A barrel of laffs in every thread. Keep up the good work, T.

Guitar Shark
05-26-2010, 02:18 PM
I knew it... I tried to warn you - well, in my own way, I did.

This, mr. Kip Cheese, is a case where you're only right because the other guy is wronger than you.

You're not the first I've advised to let begones be bygones, or whatever the fuck that shit is. Some who've held/hold grudges against you & bring it up every other thread, even if it is compltely unrelated, I've told to stop. Some who STILL bring up the religious nut that used to live in the Dump, I've also asked to stop. She's gone, what's the point?

When the past is the past, it's best to leave it there, so one can focus on the days ahead. You should know that by now, mr. one-hit-wonder. ;)

This thread was totally uncalled for & you had what you deserved - now I saved your picture to my hard drive & shall wank to it daily.

See, there is such a thing as a good winner - one who's happy enough having won & does not feel the need to trudge on those who've lost. Fuck 'em, I've won, it's all that matters.

Who were we talking about again?

Of course, exceptions can & should be made,when the troll in question has proven to be completely harmless, like Jesterstar or Joe Thunder. Too late have I realized the brilliance of the former, but I'm quite glad Thunder's still around. A barrel of laffs in every thread. Keep up the good work, T.

I am growing weary of thanking every post you make. I am going to see if Sarge can generate an auto-thank feature.

Anonymous
05-26-2010, 02:40 PM
I am growing weary of thanking every post you make. I am going to see if Sarge can generate an auto-thank feature.

SO! You're one of the fucks I have to "Thank" for stop being a Glorious Beacon of Light!

Alas, is it my fault that I'm brilliant as well as gorgeous? Nature can be SO cruel sometimes...

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 03:02 PM
Not following the logic here, pus.

So by starting a thread, it gives a troll carte blanche to start an alias using a family member's name and post her pic?

The fact of the matter is no one is saying we can't have a sense of humor, or poke fun at each other. Problem is when some run out of gas, they get into personal lives, try and hijack accounts, hack emails, and make personal threats.

But I do get your comparisons with katydid , jizzy, and thudner. All trolls like my current stalker.

#1FIGHTFAN
05-26-2010, 03:09 PM
what a bunch of faggots.

I'm unbelievable! I got the over last in the lakers/suns game, two white coaches and steve nash. Also, Holmes is in fucking trouble on august 14th.

Anonymous
05-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Not following the logic here, pus.

So by starting a thread, it gives a troll carte blanche to start an alias using a family member's name and post her pic?

You're pulling my leg, aren't you? Either that, or you're high on something. At least, I always thought you're mildly not dumb.

When did I say that? All I've said is, you were wrong to start this thread in the first place, as you were basically pissing on the Fag after he was down. THAT is what I said.

I have NOT, will NEVER say that he had the right to do what he did. But at your age, you should know that if you humiliate/push a person far enough, he/she can and will strike back in desperation. 100% of the times, it'll be a stupid dangerous move, but one that may very well put YOU in danger as well. Q. E. D.

Hence, the part where you're only right because he was way more wrong than you. What you did was in jest, what he did was in rage.

But it WAS your jest that caused his rage. Get it now?

The best thing to do in all situations, and allow me to quote myself since I was more brilliant than usual when I wrote this, is

When the past is the past, it's best to leave it there, so one can focus on the days ahead.

That's all. So let this troll rest in peace, pieces or piss. Let sleeping dogs lie, since they can't tell the truth all the time, etc.

Make fun of who's still in here, not who's left.

Anonymous
05-26-2010, 03:15 PM
what a bunch of faggots.

I'm unbelievable! I got the over last in the lakers/suns game, two white coaches and steve nash. Also, Holmes is in fucking trouble on august 14th.

Shit, ran out of thanks today.

This post serves as a coupon, though.

For Taco Bell.

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 03:34 PM
So, basically the terrorist wins.

Okay.

However if you think never mentioning him, or his schtick again is going to keep him from here you're nuts, my friend.

He's obsessed with this place to the point where he's LITERALLY begged to be be banned TWICE, and then beged to be re-instated.

And his obsession with my personal life and family is another matter that is being handled. But like it's been pointed out before, this isn't the first troll here to stalk and harrass members in their private lives.

Hardrock69
05-26-2010, 03:36 PM
what a bunch of faggots.

Why? Are you going to dig Johnny Wadd up and fuck his decomposed asshole? :biggrin:

FORD
05-26-2010, 03:49 PM
what a bunch of faggots.

You mean this bunch of faggots?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK5zrwCqq8c

Anonymous
05-26-2010, 03:49 PM
So, basically the terrorist wins.

Okay.

However if you think never mentioning him, or his schtick again is going to keep him from here you're nuts, my friend.

He's obsessed with this place to the point where he's LITERALLY begged to be be banned TWICE, and then beged to be re-instated.

And his obsession with my personal life and family is another matter that is being handled. But like it's been pointed out before, this isn't the first troll here to stalk and harrass members in their private lives.

If I was near you, I'd've boxed yer ear right now.

I'm NOT talking about censoring his name, never utter it again, blah, blah, blah, in case he comes here & pwnz us all, etc.

I'm talking about this needless bait. Dude, a personal invitation with rose-scented paper with your embroidered name on it wouldn't bring him back faster than this did.

YOU won. You made him lose every single ounce of reason he may have had in this quarrel. So WHY the need to keep beating a dead horse?

What you SHOULD do, is find out who HE is. In case he shows up at your door one morning. Just so you know to shoot the right person first & ask later.

I guess you'll always be a lousy winner, if you feel the urge to trample your downed opponent.

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 03:55 PM
I guess you'll always be a lousy winner, if you feel the urge to trample your downed opponent.

I get what you're saying, but I just disagree with the sentiment that a parody/homage to the lame reviews was "trampling" him. It was a fucking joke.

There are certain people that have some serious, and I mean serious personal issues, and anger management issues, who would be best served with a healthy time out from the internets, or at least THIS site for a while.

Doesnt mean the rest of us who DONT tke it seriously should be stalked, threatened, or intimidated by them.

cheers

Jagermeister
05-26-2010, 04:03 PM
I don't know who joethunder is. Does he have something to do with this band?

http://smokinjoethunder.com/sjt2.html

LoungeMachine
05-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Joe Thunder is a troll who lives in Butler, PA

He's not the rapper from Colorado

Jagermeister
05-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Joe Thunder is a troll who lives in Butler, PA

He's not the rapper from Colorado

I see.

ThrillsNSpills
05-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Imapus makes a valid point but at the same time....

if you tap the Lounge on the roth army you can't not know what you're getting.
Kind of like drinking Budweiser and complaining about the taste. no shit, it's budweiser

People get so freaked out over words it's ridiculous.

if you're gonna get so freaked out over verbal jabs it really is time to log out and expand other parts of your life so that you aren't so insecure that you base your self esteem on what others think of you.

motherchicken
05-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Imapus makes a valid point but at the same time....

if you tap the Lounge on the roth army you can't not know what you're getting.
Kind of like drinking Budweiser and complaining about the taste. no shit, it's budweiser

People get so freaked out over words it's ridiculous.

if you're gonna get so freaked out over verbal jabs it really is time to log out and expand other parts of your life so that you aren't so insecure that you base your self esteem on what others think of you.
Considering you never know who's on the other end of your verbal jabs you might show some restraint on what you say.Lounge never shows restraint when posting.Even when he knows his identity is now public knowledge.

FORD
05-27-2010, 05:21 PM
A little late for the "trolls union" meeting, aren't you, Sockfucker? http://www.campidiot.net/ico/sockfucker.gif

Anonymous
05-27-2010, 05:29 PM

I thought I was dumb, but here is TnS trying to squeeze logic into complete retards. :lol:

Don't you think that if they were capable of understanding that, they wouldn't act the way they do? ;)

LoungeMachine
05-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Black Flag always prided himself on being able to go toe-to-toe with anyone here, and NEVER missed an opportunity to let everyone know how much SMARTER and in control than everyone else here.

But the bottom line is this: When he got rattled, when he got beat, when he ran out of intelligent or funny or scathing WORDS TO POST he resorted to hacking, stalking, threatening, posting personal info, and getting banned.

In other words... he went full retard

LoungeMachine
05-27-2010, 05:38 PM
Considering you never know who's on the other end of your verbal jabs you might show some restraint on what you say.Lounge never shows restraint when posting.Even when he knows his identity is now public knowledge.

And I still wont change, troll.

You're still a sock fucking inbred hick, regardless of anything else that has gone on here.

But I'll give you this.... as many times as we've verbally beaten the shit out of you, and you've come back for more, you've never stooped to Maxi or BF's level.

Which puts you one rung above them at least.

motherchicken
05-27-2010, 05:41 PM
A little late for the "trolls union" meeting, aren't you, Sockfucker? http://www.campidiot.net/ico/sockfucker.gifI haven't even dropped in here for a peak until Ace sent me the dirt on Loungie.I wanted to see if it mellowed him in any way.He says he cares about his family. Bullshit.This is his life . He would cease to exist as a human being.

motherchicken
05-27-2010, 05:44 PM
And I still wont change, troll.

You're still a sock fucking inbred hick, regardless of anything else that has gone on here.

But I'll give you this.... as many times as we've verbally beaten the shit out of you, and you've come back for more, you've never stooped to Maxi or BF's level.

Which puts you one rung above them at least.
As much as I dislike you your family didn't ask for this.I know who you are . Who cares .But someone else might see different.

ThrillsNSpills
05-27-2010, 05:45 PM
I thought I was dumb, but here is TnS trying to squeeze logic into complete retards. :lol:
Don't you think that if they were capable of understanding that, they wouldn't act the way they do? ;)

the quote applies to non retards and guys like yourself who take an obvious post way out of context so you can judge something you have zero point of reference on.

cheers.

LoungeMachine
05-27-2010, 05:47 PM
I haven't even dropped in here for a peak until Ace sent me the dirt on Loungie.I wanted to see if it mellowed him in any way.He says he cares about his family. Bullshit.This is his life . He would cease to exist as a human being.

Well, let's look at the facts then.

I took almost 6 months off from the site last year, and the year before that about 3 months. Yet the entire 6 years I've been part of the team here, I've only posted under ONE name.

YOU keep burning bridges, and have to come back over and over again under ALIASES pretending we dont know who you are, so you can start over.

So you tell me, who is the desperate one needing approval and attention?

Dirt?

My life is GREAT. Family, work, friends, all GREAT

Doesnt mean I want to have it invaded by hackers, stalkers, and creeps like BF and his ilk

LoungeMachine
05-27-2010, 05:51 PM
As much as I dislike you your family didn't ask for this.I know who you are . Who cares .But someone else might see different.

Guess what.

Many of us know who YOU are as well.

Only difference is we dont threaten you with it or post it here to try and shut you up like BF did.

It's funny how many here think that the things they've done, havent already been done to them without them knowing it.

We just dont cross that line.

motherchicken
05-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Well, let's look at the facts then.

I took almost 6 months off from the site last year, and the year before that about 3 months. Yet the entire 6 years I've been part of the team here, I've only posted under ONE name.

YOU keep burning bridges, and have to come back over and over again under ALIASES pretending we dont know who you are, so you can start over.

So you tell me, who is the desperate one needing approval and attention?

Dirt?

My life is GREAT. Family, work, friends, all GREAT

Doesnt mean I want to have it invaded by hackers, stalkers, and creeps like BF and his ilk
I did stupid shit like use aliases.But even when I tried to fly straight here past indiscetions would be brought up.Complaint threads 3 / 4 years old
when I was new to the site and thought posters were intitled to post their thoughts without being censored.I post elsewhere without all the shit you stir and get along fine.You're the guy that is so annoying othersites spring up for people from here to post without your presence.Your very presence killed Rothfans II.

LoungeMachine
05-27-2010, 05:58 PM
I did stupid shit like use aliases.But even when I tried to fly straight here past indiscetions would be brought up.Complaint threads 3 / 4 years old
when I was new to the site and thought posters were intitled to post their thoughts without being censored.I post elsewhere without all the shit you stir and get along fine.You're the guy that is so annoying othersites spring up for people from here to post without your presence.Your very presence killed Rothfans II.

Oh well.

It's the internet.

What does it matter?

motherchicken
05-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Guess what.

Many of us know who YOU are as well.

Only difference is we dont threaten you with it or post it here to try and shut you up like BF did.

It's funny how many here think that the things they've done, havent already been done to them without them knowing it.

We just dont cross that line.
The only difference is I don't piss people off to the point they would attempt to harm me.You do.

motherchicken
05-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Oh well.

It's the internet.

What does it matter?

You don't get it. You never will.

Unchainme
05-27-2010, 06:08 PM
The only difference is I don't piss people off to the point they would attempt to harm me.You do.

You know, perhaps some of those people, I don't know, deserve it?

you come in here with your mouth-breathing takes on politics, and you don't have any stats or an article from a reputable news source to back it up, and then spell like a slow 3rd grader, you're not going to get much sympathy from me.

grow up, and go change your tampon faggot.

jhale667
05-27-2010, 06:18 PM
You know, perhaps some of those people, I don't know, deserve it?

you come in here with your mouth-breathing takes on politics, and you don't have any stats or an article from a reputable news source to back it up, and then spell like a slow 3rd grader, you're not going to get much sympathy from me.

grow up, and go change your tampon faggot.

NO SHIT - if you can't stand the heat Sockf*cker, LOG OUT AND FUCK OFF. Or you could always take the BF approach and ask to be banned...:hee:

Either way, quit crying.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-27-2010, 06:31 PM
sweet!!! this is JUST LIKE one of flag's review threads, it's like he never left.:baaa:

FORD
05-27-2010, 06:57 PM
I haven't even dropped in here for a peak until Ace sent me the dirt on Loungie.I wanted to see if it mellowed him in any way.He says he cares about his family. Bullshit.This is his life . He would cease to exist as a human being.

So Captain Castrato is in on this too?

And people thought I was kidding about a "trolls union".....

PETE'S BROTHER
05-27-2010, 07:04 PM
So Captain Castrato is in on this too?

And people thought I was kidding about a "trolls union".....

:barf: i wondered how..:barf:ace pays.....:barf:his "dues":barf:

FORD
05-27-2010, 07:30 PM
:barf: i wondered how..:barf:ace pays.....:barf:his "dues":barf:

He gets his socks extra smelly and then gives them to mothercadaverchickenalicedog. :biggrin:

Unchainme
05-27-2010, 08:13 PM
NO SHIT - if you can't stand the heat Sockf*cker, LOG OUT AND FUCK OFF. Or you could always take the BF approach and ask to be banned...:hee:

Either way, quit crying.

exactly, takes a thick skin to post here. You don't like it, you can always leave.

Igosplut
05-27-2010, 08:36 PM

It sill amazes me the amount of people that complain about getting spanked on a privately owned board, thinking that they have some rights to say another poster/mod is doing something wrong. Right is what the owner wants. Bottom line.

And again, I'm no one to throw stones but if the words on a screen disturb you that much perhaps your focus is in the wrong things.....

Igosplut
05-27-2010, 08:50 PM

Pissfights have been a part of the Roth boards since the beginning. Hitch was probably the first to cause the worst of it in the early years. The lack of VH action and the vibe that's created by the posters of these boards promote it for the most part. So most of the action comes from infighting and dog piling on poster like you.

Lounges presence didn't kill Rothfans. The lack of posters to go around for a band that's inactive and has jerked it's fanbase around for years is more to blame. Nobody wants to pay 100.00+ for twenty+ posters that retread the same topics time after time.

I get the hate for Lounge but the bottom line is bring it to him on his level, or just log the fuck out. Words on a screen really aren't really worth shit....

VanHalener
05-27-2010, 09:17 PM
Words on a screen aren't worth shit?!

That doesn't include the word 'Breasts', does it?

Igosplut
05-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Words on a screen aren't worth shit?!

That doesn't include the word 'Breasts', does it?

I would think if your that pissed off about words on a screen, or turned on by them it would be the same fixation...

Yes, I get the joke...

motherchicken
05-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Same old shit .If you don't like it leave.Same can be said to you . If you don't like what the trolls of this site have to say you can log out. I'd rather be one of the trolls than be a bootlicker who agrees with anything the popular guy says.You spew forth the same shit everytime . If we shouldn't care what you say why do you work so hard to rid the board of us because you don't like what we have to say?

Anonymous
05-28-2010, 09:18 PM
I smell bad.

Ouch. I feel sorry for you.

motherchicken
05-28-2010, 09:21 PM
I 'm a bootlicker and I don't care who knows it.
Stand up and be counted.

Unchainme
05-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Pissfights have been a part of the Roth boards since the beginning. Hitch was probably the first to cause the worst of it in the early years. The lack of VH action and the vibe that's created by the posters of these boards promote it for the most part. So most of the action comes from infighting and dog piling on poster like you.

Lounges presence didn't kill Rothfans. The lack of posters to go around for a band that's inactive and has jerked it's fanbase around for years is more to blame. Nobody wants to pay 100.00+ for twenty+ posters that retread the same topics time after time.

I get the hate for Lounge but the bottom line is bring it to him on his level, or just log the fuck out. Words on a screen really aren't really worth shit....

actually I believe that posters like nate, sockfucker, Ace ruined that place. That and I mean, War's a great guy and all, but it's sort of hard to compete against the army.

Unchainme
05-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Same old shit .If you don't like it leave.Same can be said to you . If you don't like what the trolls of this site have to say you can log out. I'd rather be one of the trolls than be a bootlicker who agrees with anything the popular guy says.You spew forth the same shit everytime . If we shouldn't care what you say why do you work so hard to rid the board of us because you don't like what we have to say?

You fuck socks, and then whine about how you're treated in the front line.

fuck off old man, go change your depends.

Hardrock69
05-28-2010, 11:26 PM
1. Discuss.
2. Discuss.
3. Discuss.

4. Where is there a law that says we cannot make jokes at BlackFag's expense? He is a fucking loser, and got what he deserved!

5. Discuss

6. MotherChickenSockFuckingLoserAsshole needs to go cry to mommy about how "all those RothArmy people were MEAN to me!".

Poor widdul fucking baby.
http://i49.tinypic.com/258ccuu.jpg

You whine and cry about how Lounge treats you oh so bad, but then you say if he does not like what you have to say he should leave?

NO! If he does not like what you have to say, bootlicker fuckhead, the best thing for him to do is stay right here and tell you what a worthless piece of shit you really are! :hee:

Thank you for providing us with some valuable entertainment! The sort of entertainment comparable to watching a retarded marmoset hitting himself in the head with a large rock! :lol:

It is fucking goobers like you that liven the place up by cuntinually demonstrating your intellectual inferiority.....sort of like having a fucking retarded court jester trying to shut off a garden hose on a treadmill wired for 440 volts AC.
It does waste valuable time and server space, but then, it saves us from bitching at spEd when he cannot get his act together enough to release a single fucking studio album.

Go run in front of a train like a good li'l chickie. There are some maggots out there who want some dinner. :biggrin:

Discuss

motherchicken
05-29-2010, 06:37 PM
You fuck socks, and then whine about how you're treated in the front line.

fuck off old man, go change your depends.
Your bullshit is so predictable.I haven't even posted anything in the front line for years.I haven't started any threads in any forum here for years under any user name.You're the whiner here .
You assholes whine every time one of the "trolls " post anything about anything.If you can't find somethimg to whine about in a recent post you'll bring up something from the past.You live to whine.
BTW Suck my wrinkled up old man dick faggot.

motherchicken
05-29-2010, 06:44 PM
actually I believe that posters like nate, sockfucker, Ace ruined that place. That and I mean, War's a great guy and all, but it's sort of hard to compete against the army.
You're an idiot.Warham shut down the site and dissappeared because the regular Rothfans posters ripped him a new asshole for modding your hero Lounge. He stabbed the members in the back and they didn't hesitate to respond.

Unchainme
05-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Your bullshit is so predictable.I haven't even posted anything in the front line for years.I haven't started any threads in any forum here for years under any user name.You're the whiner here .
You assholes whine every time one of the "trolls " post anything about anything.If you can't find somethimg to whine about in a recent post you'll bring up something from the past.You live to whine.
BTW Suck my wrinkled up old man dick faggot.

and yet you keep coming back..

and I couldn't stop laughing at that...what a pathetic fucker you are,

here I found a site and a user more your speed.

http://www.myspace.com/katydidskindredspirits

Unchainme
05-29-2010, 06:47 PM
WAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAHA! WAAAAAHHHH!

bahahahahahahahahahaa

diamondsgirl
05-29-2010, 06:48 PM
So, I saw Shrek last night with my daughter and really liked it. Cute story, great animation.

Anyone else? lol

ThrillsNSpills
05-29-2010, 06:53 PM
You're an idiot.Warham shut down the site and dissappeared because the regular Rothfans posters ripped him a new asshole for modding your hero Lounge. He stabbed the members in the back and they didn't hesitate to respond.

Please make this your avatar and all will be forgiven http://www.campidiot.net/ico/sockfucker.gif

diamondsgirl
05-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi Thrills :)

motherchicken
05-29-2010, 07:19 PM

I'm pathetic ?A 21 year old man with nothing better to do with his time than talk shit on the internet.You're living the good life .

ThrillsNSpills
05-29-2010, 07:28 PM
Hi Thrills :)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e126/getcandice/howdy.jpg

Unchainme
05-29-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm pathetic ?A 21 year old man with nothing better to do with his time than talk shit on the internet.You're living the good life .

I'm getting my college degree (Business!) at Kent State and am going to hang out with my friends later this evening, going to watch the UFC Fight and knock down a few brews, I like going here in my downtime because there's some funny, insightful posters on here (sans you), plus I live in a very conservative household and often times don't get to see a leftwing viewpoint on issues, and this site help provides that again.

Hows that being pathetic? I mean, look at you dude. Your bitching about some dude from Seattle who kicks your ass each and every night on here, and yet you keep coming back.

I'm not the one who needs to defend being here, that would be you prune face.

Igosplut
05-29-2010, 08:10 PM

I would venture a guess and say that Warham shut the site down from lack of traffic. You have LESS of an idea., And as stated previously, modding LM would have brought UP the traffic (piss fighting just like you're doing here) not down. Slamming the man for a site that didn't take off had more to do with the posters that set the vibe than the man that started it. And that's you brainchild (at least one of 'em).

I don't know warham from a hole in the ground, but get off him for the fact the site is gone. It ani't that easy....

Unchainme
05-29-2010, 08:18 PM
I would venture a guess and say that Warham shut the site down from lack of traffic. You have LESS of an idea., And as stated previously, modding LM would have brought UP the traffic (piss fighting just like you're doing here) not down. Slamming the man for a site that didn't take off had more to do with the posters that set the vibe than the man that started it. And that's you brainchild (at least one of 'em).

I don't know warham from a hole in the ground, but get off him for the fact the site is gone. It ani't that easy....

I don't know, when you have a site that have people like Savicki, Sockfucker, Ace Diamond and Natedogg, going against one that has top notch posters like, Dr. Love, FORD, Lounge, Sesh, Bueno Bob, NickDfresh, you're not going to last very long.

When you're lacking in quality and quanity it won't take long to pull the plug, lets face it.

And I like Warham, I think he's a great guy, just think he should have been more heavy hammered in going after some of the idiots on his board.

Hardrock69
05-29-2010, 11:56 PM

here I found a site and a user more your speed.

http://www.myspace.com/katydidskindredspirits

He is a glutton for punishment. A loser with such low self-esteem that he can only feel worthwhile if someone is pointing out to him what a tool he is.
If he had half a brain, he would go somewhere else on the net, where other losers like himself might actually tolerate his idiocy.
But no.....numbnutz has to keep coming back for more! :lol:

Jagermeister
06-01-2010, 09:11 AM
It sill amazes me the amount of people that complain about getting spanked on a privately owned board, thinking that they have some rights to say another poster/mod is doing something wrong. Right is what the owner wants. Bottom line.
And again, I'm no one to throw stones but if the words on a screen disturb you that much perhaps your focus is in the wrong things.....

That is a very interesting statement.

chefcraig
06-01-2010, 10:15 AM

OK, I rarely if ever respond to statements regarding other sites, as I question the need in the first place. Yet as a former admin for Rothfans, I'd like to point out that the above post is nothing short of a fabrication, formed by a bias held according to the poster. It has little to do with the reality of what took place, and the speculation holds as much water as a cheese grater. The modding of Lounge had nothing whatsoever to do with the plug being pulled on the site.

Exactly. When a guy builds a website, he pretty much invites you into his home. If you are asked to leave for peeing on the curtains (or some other reprehensible behavior), it reflects not on the owner but on the individual asked to exit the premises when the pee-er starts taking shots at the owner from other sites. This also applies to those not banished, but who had their ass handed to them for behaving inappropriately.

I don't know, when you have a site that have people like Savicki, Sockfucker, Ace Diamond and Natedogg, going against one that has top notch posters like, Dr. Love, FORD, Lounge, Sesh, Bueno Bob, NickDfresh, you're not going to last very long.
And I like Warham, I think he's a great guy, just think he should have been more heavy hammered in going after some of the idiots on his board.

You obviously were not paying attention to the short reincarnation of the site. Of the names you mentioned, one was banned and two more rarely even posted there. As for the 4th, see the first and second responses in this post.

In closing, was I pleased with how things finished? Of course not. But the truth is, for anyone that was truly paying attention in the final weeks of the site, the outcome was never in much doubt. After devoting a good amount of time to the site, I will say that while the way things shook out came as no surprise, it was a disappointment nonetheless. Even so, to hold a grudge about things so obviously inevitable is pointless, and to speak ill of the site's owner for making what is essentially a business decision is tastelessly absurd.

jhale667
06-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Sockfucker would try to pin the national debt on Lounge if he could...he's a card-carrying member of the vendetta boys too. :rolleyes:

PETE'S BROTHER
06-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Sockfucker would try to pin the national debt on Lounge if he could...he's a card-carrying member of the vendetta boys too. :rolleyes:

it is his fault. kip is running the nation from seattle.:biggrin:

ThrillsNSpills
06-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Christ, the business model of making everyone be a moderator and having 3 supermoderators is a recipe for stupidity when you see how badly that worked out the first time around.

But it was fun to watch people delete posts and get god complexes especially in forums that were designated free for alls.
then suddenly it was oh, someone else was a supermoderator who disagreed with the first 2 supermoderators' decision to leave the posts as they were. LOL This for all of 4 members, would have been 9 but the supermoderator before that ran them off due to a personal vendetta that will never be worked out .

Warham
06-01-2010, 05:56 PM

Please. I only go by the beat of my own drum. I didn't shut it down because Lounge was a mod. Had nothing to do with it.

I could bring it back any time that I want, and I still have the database and posts. I just choose not to.

Hardrock69
06-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Hey dude! Long time no see!

LoungeMachine
06-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Please. I only go by the beat of my own drum. I didn't shut it down because Lounge was a mod. Had nothing to do with it.

I could bring it back any time that I want, and I still have the database and posts. I just choose not to.

Hey man!!

Nice to see you back, hopefully in the FL too this time.

Sorry you had to put up with Maxi's little meltdowns just because he wasnt asked to mod

Warham
06-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Thanks, guys. I took some time off from Roth land.

For the record, I actually liked having Lounge as a mod. I remember being attacked by people I didn't even know for having a website that was trying to expand the community a little bit. I never had the idea of replacing anything. The hate was ridiculous, but I wasn't surprised.

binnie
06-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Good to see you War.....

Warham
06-02-2010, 08:36 AM
Hey, Binnie.

Good to see you too. :)

diamondsgirl
06-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Sorry you had to put up with Maxi's little meltdowns just because he wasnt asked to mod

Hey, gossipgirl2, try to keep your gossip in one thread, K?:baaa:

motherchicken
06-02-2010, 12:46 PM
OK, I rarely if ever respond to statements regarding other sites, as I question the need in the first place. Yet as a former admin for Rothfans, I'd like to point out that the above post is nothing short of a fabrication, formed by a bias held according to the poster. It has little to do with the reality of what took place, and the speculation holds as much water as a cheese grater. The modding of Lounge had nothing whatsoever to do with the plug being pulled on the site.

It's called an OPINION , Craig. Something that traditionally is called fabrication by the Rotharmy regulars.If the posters OPINION does not coincide with the OPINION of the clique here they are
refered to as liars or fabricators as you are now calling my opinion.I was there .That's the way I saw it .I respect your opinion.But I disagree.

jhale667
06-02-2010, 12:50 PM

Funny, you didn't STATE that like it was your OPINION, sockfucker. You make it sound like a statement of fact, and it wasn't. So STFU w/ the backpedal.

LoungeMachine
06-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Funny, you didn't STATE that like it was your OPINION, sockfucker. You make it sound like a statement of fact, and it wasn't. So STFU w/ the backpedal.

The distinction will fly over sockfucker's head, dude.

Let them believe what they want to believe. That the big meanie Lounge brought down their site. If it helps them sleep, why the hell should we ruin it for them by stating truth?

motherchicken
06-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Thanks, guys. I took some time off from Roth land.

For the record, I actually liked having Lounge as a mod. I remember being attacked by people I didn't even know for having a website that was trying to expand the community a little bit. I never had the idea of replacing anything. The hate was ridiculous, but I wasn't surprised.
Hate?Max blasted you for modding Lounge after Lounge bad mouthed RF at every turn.And the fact that you left out the former mods from the new site.You clammed up and folded the site.Those are facts not opinions.This is the first time you've spoken up since.
You started the site according to you as a kinder , gentler Roth site.You claimed the demise of RFI was not your doing.Then you restarted it and
stated "kindler , gentler didn't work ".When the members balked you folded the site.

motherchicken
06-02-2010, 01:01 PM
I made it sound like a statement of fact?I guess I should have said OPINION in caps then , too.You interpreted as a statement of fact.Dicklicker.

LoungeMachine
06-02-2010, 01:05 PM
I made it sound like a statement of fact?I guess I should have said OPINION in caps then , too.You interpreted as a statement of fact.Dicklicker.

Anyone with an I.Q. above tap water would interpret you statement as fact, not opinion, mop jockey.

You're just pissed RF is gone and you can't get away with being an inbred moron over here.

LoungeMachine
06-02-2010, 01:06 PM

Where does it say ....I think...or .....in my opinion

moron

motherchicken
06-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Let them believe what they want to believe. That the big meanie Lounge brought down their site. If it helps them sleep, why the hell should we ruin it for them by stating truth?
It was never OUR site. It was Warhams .He started it he ended it. But RFI was all about people posting without personal attacks.It lasted a while .
RFII might as well have been Rotharmy II.Your contributions made it so.It tanked quickly.

motherchicken
06-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Where does it say ....I think...or .....in my opinion

moronThe exclusion of these words do not make it a statement of fact , asshole.Either does your opinion that it is a statement of fact.Dipshit.

jhale667
06-02-2010, 01:14 PM

Dicklicker? No, that'd be YOU, but you put a sock over it first, right? Don't even go there, asshat. Your house is made of CANDY glass, and you're still stupid enough to throw stones (and fling poo like a monkey in a cage). Hammerhead.

Yes, stating it was your OPINION might have added a little CLARITY to your idiotic statement, but that's a foreign concept to you...much like "the vagina", BATHING...stuff like that. STFU, dude.

jhale667
06-02-2010, 01:18 PM
The exclusion of these words do not make it a statement of fact , asshole.

No, it just sounds like you're an arrogant uneducated idiot making unqualified statements CLAIMING they're facts. You make a box of rocks look brilliant by comparison...geez.

motherchicken
06-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Anyone with an I.Q. above tap water would interpret you statement as fact, not opinion, mop jockey.

You're just pissed RF is gone and you can't get away with being an inbred moron over here.
If there is room for interpretation that means different conclusions can be attained.Just because that's your view means nothing. You think you have the only valid opinion on any subject.
As far as RF being gone. Who cares?
As far as your commentary, who gives a shit what a never was lard ass who bad mouths others abilities has to say outside this site?I won't co into detail but I've seen your pictures and bio.You've cultivated the story of a former rock star and flawless appearance.Both fabrications.I'll give you the successful businessman kudos.But what gives you the right to look down your nose at others?

Jagermeister
06-02-2010, 01:24 PM
http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/movie-popcorn-2.jpg

motherchicken
06-02-2010, 01:32 PM
No, it just sounds like you're an arrogant uneducated idiot making unqualified statements CLAIMING they're facts. You make a box of rocks look brilliant by comparison...geez.
Uneducated? That's true.Never cared for school. Chose getting high over school.
Arrogant? No that's you with your I'm better than you attitude .

motherchicken
06-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Funny how you rocket scientists detest certain people but egg them on with the old let's see who blinks first style of posting.You want the last word , take it.I know you will have it one way or another.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-02-2010, 01:42 PM
rocket surgeons!!!

ThrillsNSpills
06-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Internet quiz

what's cadaverdog's favorite TV show?

you got this one

LAUGH IN

with their catch phrase

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sock+it+to+me

Jagermeister
06-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Some funny shit going on over in this thread if anyone gives a fuck.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?59167-Larg-Girl-of-the-Month-June-2010&p=1461574#post1461574

jhale667
06-02-2010, 02:09 PM
Internet quiz

what's cadaverdog's favorite TV show?

you got this one

LAUGH IN

with their catch phrase

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sock+it+to+me

He socks it to himself, alright... :lmao:

chefcraig
06-02-2010, 02:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFEhmF-cSi8

Dan
06-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Dont Fuck With The LARG.

Warham
06-02-2010, 02:58 PM
I don't even know why I responded.

chefcraig
06-02-2010, 03:02 PM
I don't even know why I responded.

Yeah, it's kinda like answering the door on a Saturday morning in your underwear, and finding a pair of Jehovah's Witnesses on your porch, ain't it?

Warham
06-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Yeah, it's kinda like answering the door on a Saturday morning in your underwear, and finding a pair of Jehovah's Witnesses on your porch, ain't it?

Seriously, it's annoying.

I'm actually glad I came out of hiding, but not to explain myself to people that think they are the authorities on my site.

chefcraig
06-02-2010, 03:16 PM

I'm actually glad I came out of hiding, but not to explain myself to people that think they are the authorities on my site.

Consider the source. And close your robe, you are scaring the neighbors.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Consider the source. And close your robe, you are scaring the neighbors.

scarring/scaring:biggrin:

jhale667
06-02-2010, 03:34 PM

Just don't let him see your socks.

Dan
06-02-2010, 08:09 PM
RIP Rothfans 1.:(

Warham
06-02-2010, 09:05 PM
RIP Rothfans 1.:(

There's always the next site, Dan.

Nickdfresh
06-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Uneducated? That's true.Never cared for school. Chose getting high over school.
Arrogant? No that's you with your I'm better than you attitude .

You're still in school, troll dickwad...

hambon4lif
06-02-2010, 09:58 PM
So what I gather after reading this thread is......the new Shrek movie must be a real piece of shit!:biggrin:

Dan
06-03-2010, 01:35 AM
There's always the next site, Dan.

Not Part 3.:D

Warham
06-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Not Part 3.:D

Well, my plan was that RF would move away from being just a Dave/Van Halen site and into something more general.