PDA

View Full Version : Ellen DeGeneres starts

Jagermeister
05-26-2010, 04:14 PM
starts own record label, signs YouTube kid

(Reuters) - Talk show host and "American Idol" judge Ellen DeGeneres is setting up her own record label with plans to find and sign up new artists.

DeGeneres, who joined "American Idol" in January, will announce on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Wednesday that she is starting a record label -- eleveneleven -- and signing up 12-year-old YouTube sensation Greyson Chance as her first artist.

Chance, from Edmond, Oklahoma, was spotted by DeGeneres after posting a video of himself playing the piano and singing Lady Gaga's hit song "Paparazzi" at a sixth grade music festival on the web.

He was invited to appear on the DeGeneres' show on May 13, sparking huge interest in his video which has now been viewed over 20 million times.

Chance has also posted two original compositions on YouTube -- "Stars" and "Broken Hearts."

"Greyson ... inspired me to start a record label called eleveneleven. He is my first artist and we are making a record together," DeGeneres said in a statement released on Tuesday.

DeGeneres said she will continue to use her show as a platform to find new artists, whom she will sign to eleveneleven. The record label is being set up in collaboration with Telepictures Productions.

Guy Oseary, Madonna's manager, and Troy Carter, Lady Gaga's manager, have signed on to co-manage Chance.

Golden AWe
05-26-2010, 04:23 PM
FUCK I hate this woman MORE than OPRAH!!!

"woman"

Hardrock69
05-26-2010, 04:47 PM
I will sign a deal with her if she will blow me. Well, I might settle for letting me ass-rape her. :hee:

Jagermeister
05-26-2010, 04:52 PM
I like her wife.

http://digilander.libero.it/kin74/Ally/Galleria/Img/nelle11.jpg

sadaist
05-26-2010, 05:02 PM
FUCK I hate this woman MORE than OPRAH!!!

"woman"

She ranks up there with Rosie O'Donnel for me. Can't stand her. The only thing interesting about her was she got to eat Portia DeRossi's pussy.

http://tinypinklabel.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/portia_de_rossi.jpg

sadaist
05-26-2010, 05:04 PM
I like her wife.

Bah! You beat me to it. I clicked the thread, then didn't read it for 15 minutes so I missed your post. Oh well, more pics of Portia is a good thing.

Mr Walker
05-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Ellen is vile

Jagermeister
05-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Ellen is vile

True but she has a hot um wife and a record label. U think Catfish could get signed to her shittly label?