PDA

View Full Version : Repeal/Change the 14th Amendment Now!!! No More "Anchor Children!!!"

BigBadBrian
05-27-2010, 11:16 AM
Children of Illegal Immigrants who gained access to this great nation of ours Should NOT be granted automatic US citizenship.

This takes away one of the prime incentives for illegals to come to this country.

Children born to illegal immigrants are also "illegal." NO CITIZENSHIP!!!

Nickdfresh
05-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Activist judge! :)

BigBadBrian
05-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Activist judge! :)

No, just a common-sense citizen.

Look at CA. It's budget is bursting at the seams because of healthcare, education, free school lunches and breakfasts, etc. etc. for these kids.

Jagermeister
05-27-2010, 11:36 AM
No, just a common-sense citizen.

Look at CA. It's budget is bursting at the seams because of healthcare, education, free school lunches and breakfasts, etc. etc. for these kids.

:appl:

Jagermeister
05-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Let me just say again I am in favor of and fully support racial profiling.

Thanks and have a nice day.

jhale667
05-27-2010, 11:43 AM
Let me just say again I am in favor of and fully support racial profiling. I have to go now, it's time for my Klan meeting.

Thanks and have a nice day.

:rolleyes:

Seshmeister
05-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Children of Illegal Immigrants who gained access to this great nation of ours Should NOT be granted automatic US citizenship.

This takes away one of the prime incentives for illegals to come to this country.

Lucky the Native Americans never had the visionary moving rhetorical skillz of BBB eh?

Jagermeister
05-27-2010, 11:48 AM
:rolleyes:

Jager are a dumb fuck.

There I'll say it for you. :(

BigBadBrian
05-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Jager are a dumb fuck.

There I'll say it for you. :(

Who the fuck is this guy supposed to be? Who is this username supposedly an alias of?

Unchainme
05-27-2010, 11:52 AM
this thread is fucking stupid

Jagermeister
05-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Who the fuck is this guy supposed to be? Who is this username supposedly an alias of?

I'm a new guy. I'm Reb Beach.

BigBadBrian
05-27-2010, 11:54 AM

Another hit and run insult without an intelligent argument attached to it. Par for the course.

Jagermeister
05-27-2010, 12:03 PM

No more so than so many others.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-27-2010, 12:17 PM

some of the arguments in it sure are.

Jagermeister
05-27-2010, 12:46 PM
some of the arguments in it sure are.

That's really why I try to stay out of here. I''ll just post in here to get under Jhale's skin from time to time. People get to pissed off about this kinda shit.

Unchainme
05-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Another hit and run insult without an intelligent argument attached to it. Par for the course.

says the guy that started a thread without any statistics or say, news from an actual reliable source

seriously, this take is weak sauce.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-27-2010, 12:59 PM

You ain't that new....

Jagermeister
05-27-2010, 01:00 PM
You ain't that new....

He doesn't know that.

Hardrock69
05-27-2010, 01:17 PM
I am SPARTACUS!

Nitro Express
05-27-2010, 04:49 PM
I'm just going to drink beer and eat popcorn and watch the race war on TV.

Anonymous
05-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Lucky the Native Americans never had the visionary moving rhetorical skillz of BBB eh?

You can prick 'em with that needle all you want, denial will always be at the receiving end.

Cheers! :bottle:

Dr. Love
05-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Brian, do you hate all children, or just mexican children?

sadaist
05-27-2010, 10:05 PM

I agree with you 100%.

sadaist
05-27-2010, 10:14 PM
Brian, do you hate all children, or just mexican children?

When a drunk driver, murderer, drug dealer, bank robber, etc, etc, etc.. gets convicted, do we not send them to prison because what will happen to their children?

These people broke the law and the penalty is deportation. The know this, and yet they still chose to break the law, have children, and risk being separated from their children in the hopes that enough touchy feely Americans will stand up for them when law comes a knockin'. Sounds like illegal aliens are the ones who hate their children. They would have to by purposely putting them at even the slightest risk of losing their parents.

FORD
05-27-2010, 10:14 PM
Two things need to be done with the 14th amendment:

1) Clarification that it applies ONLY to actual live human beings, and not artificially constructed instruments of profit (FUCK "corporate personhood")

2) Full equality for ALL Americans. No second class citizens.

sadaist
05-27-2010, 10:18 PM
says the guy that started a thread without any statistics or say, news from an actual reliable source

Post #1 is an opinion where no statistics are called for. Had he stated his reasoning was due to crime rates or costs to the taxpayers, then you can press him for numbers. However, I would avoid that because the numbers will overwhelmingly support his position on the matter.

Dr. Love
05-27-2010, 10:56 PM
When a drunk driver, murderer, drug dealer, bank robber, etc, etc, etc.. gets convicted, do we not send them to prison because what will happen to their children?

These people broke the law and the penalty is deportation. The know this, and yet they still chose to break the law, have children, and risk being separated from their children in the hopes that enough touchy feely Americans will stand up for them when law comes a knockin'. Sounds like illegal aliens are the ones who hate their children. They would have to by purposely putting them at even the slightest risk of losing their parents.

I think your metaphor is off ... using your terms, if someone was convicted for drunk driving, murdering, drug dealing, bank robbing, etc, etc, etc.. we'd send their children to prison with them.

jhale667
05-27-2010, 11:02 PM
I''ll just post in here to get under Jhale's skin from time to time.

Doing it as your alias = GHEY :turninggay:

Just sayin'.

sadaist
05-27-2010, 11:27 PM
I think your metaphor is off ... using your terms, if someone was convicted for drunk driving, murdering, drug dealing, bank robbing, etc, etc, etc.. we'd send their children to prison with them.

We separate them from their children. We don't allow them to remain free for the sake of the children. However, we do allow illegal immigrants to remain living in the US illegally for the sake of "not splitting up the family". In prison situations, we place the children in foster care or with other relatives. With illegal immigrants, the children should go with them.

We really need to stop ignoring only part of our laws because it makes us sad to enforce them. That mentality needs to stop.

sadaist
05-27-2010, 11:28 PM

And, have you interacted with many kids today? Some could use some time behind bars. :)

Dr. Love
05-28-2010, 12:05 AM
How many newborns do you think we should incarcerate then? ;)

sadaist
05-28-2010, 12:51 AM
How many newborns do you think we should incarcerate then? ;)

If an illegal alien is caught in the US and they have children here, the children should either go with the deported parents, or placed with family members that are here "LEGALLY". If the law is changed to not give automatic citizenship, then the children automatically go back with their parent(s).

When someone is sent to prison, their children should be placed with family members. If no family members are available, they go into the foster system.

I am 100% against not applying the law to people because we feel bad about their children. Illegal aliens know what they are doing is illegal, and they know what risks they choose to put their family in.

GAR
05-28-2010, 01:26 AM

Fuck that. Go hang yourself Brad Delp-style.

.. or like that other guy who autoerotosphyxiated

GAR
05-28-2010, 01:30 AM
At one point I used to buy into the "anchor-baby lie" which is, the more American Citizens the better, by any means possible - due to lost fertility rates after legalized abortions.

Now my thinking is, deport the families, deport the anchor-babies but let them apply at age 18 for citizenship from a US Consulate or Embassy in their own country.

There can't be any "path to citizenship" without a path to Deportation. Fukkum.

sadaist
05-28-2010, 03:13 AM
I honestly feel bad for people in other countries who are in bad shape & want a shot at a better life. But we have Americans that are in bad shape that need our help first & foremost. And if we go around the world and grab every impoverished person to help out...well, that's impossible. We can't help everyone. We can't even help our own. The line has to be drawn. And our borders already make a nice pretty line.

binnie
05-28-2010, 06:33 AM
I was going to make an intelligent point about history in response to this thread - I was happily distracted by Dr. Love's signature, however, and now all that I can think about is bannanas and women that I'd never introduce to my mother....

VanHalenFan5150
05-28-2010, 08:29 AM
I was going to make an intelligent point about history in response to this thread - I was happily distracted by Dr. Love's signature, however, and now all that I can think about is bannanas and women that I'd never introduce to my mother....

XD

Exactly... That chick kinda looks like my girlfriend :O