PDA

View Full Version : Michael Weiner Savage is a Filthy Lying Moron

FORD
05-28-2010, 11:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH-WUw_S2Vg

Unchainme
05-28-2010, 11:25 PM
Anyone who holds the office of presidency should go to Arlington and lay wreath in my opinion, no excuses, unless something comes up or, they are say over providing relief to soldiers abroad or at VA hospital.

Admittingly, it's a bit odd for Obama to go to Chicago to honor the troops, but I'm willing to give him a pass, as at the very least he is indeed spending time to honor the troops, which is what matters the most, rather than just spending the day on vacation.

Hardrock69
05-28-2010, 11:35 PM
Why the fuck can he not wait for his 'vacation' until after fucking Memorial Day? He is the fucking President! And the natives do not take kindly to a President who does not want to show respect to our nations fallen heroes in the standard fashion.

The Mob is fickle.

Even though Chimpy was a fucking worthless sack of fuck when he was in the National Guard or Reserves or whatever boyscout troop he was in, he STILL was right there at Arlington every fucking year.

VanHalener
05-29-2010, 12:03 AM
The Commander-in-chief of the United States Armed Forces will be respecting our honored dead at Abraham Lincoln Memorial Cemetery in Chicago, and the VP will be at Arlington? I'm cool with the brother's plan.
If he was just chilling with the family with his feet up sucking a cold one through a straw while his girls swim in the pool and his wife bakes cookies, I would have a problem with that. Do that another time Holmes, you're large and in charge of this motherphucker and should be doing your duty.

ELVIS
05-29-2010, 12:29 AM
The people are supposed to be in charge...

Nitro Express
05-29-2010, 12:37 AM
Anyone who holds the office of presidency should go to Arlington and lay wreath in my opinion, no excuses, unless something comes up or, they are say over providing relief to soldiers abroad or at VA hospital.

Admittingly, it's a bit odd for Obama to go to Chicago to honor the troops, but I'm willing to give him a pass, as at the very least he is indeed spending time to honor the troops, which is what matters the most, rather than just spending the day on vacation.

Especially when you are fighting a war on multiple fronts and gave the order to send troops there. If you've ever seen what it takes to move and secure a US president, they just don't pop in and visit relatives and friends. It's much easier and cheaper to have them come to the White House or Camp David.

sadaist
05-29-2010, 01:30 AM
Why the fuck can he not wait for his 'vacation' until after fucking Memorial Day? He is the fucking President! And the natives do not take kindly to a President who does not want to show respect to our nations fallen heroes in the standard fashion.

The Mob is fickle.

Even though Chimpy was a fucking worthless sack of fuck when he was in the National Guard or Reserves or whatever boyscout troop he was in, he STILL was right there at Arlington every fucking year.

Fuck, how long did it take before Obama finally wore an American Flag lapel pin? What about the pic where he wouldn't put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem?

This guy does not give a fuck about America. All he cares about is the future America he thinks he can turn us into.

Patriotic? His butt ugly wife was never proud of the country her entire life until her hubby was nominated to run for President.

The alarms have been going off well before the election and everyone just chooses to ignore them.

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/obama-unpatriotic.jpg
http://www.conservative-t-shirts.com/img/product_pages/designs/D-obama-unpatriotic.gif

Nitro Express
05-29-2010, 01:46 AM
It was pretty obvious to me this was a man who was big headed and full of himself. I actually think he believes his own bullshit, because who in the hell gives her majesty the queen of Great Britain a fucking iPod with all your speeches on it? Plus, when you are president you don't bow to anyone. You shake their hand as an equal. I'm sorry but the civilized world of politics and authority has certain protocols and by breaking them, you send the message that you are not qualified for the job and possibly rude.

This man has no respect for the history and traditions of the country and actually thinks he can turn it into what he wants to be which is a Marxist state ran by his rich buddies in the corporate and banking world. He's out to do as much damage as he can while he still can because he doesn't care about this country.

ULTRAMAN VH
05-29-2010, 07:36 AM
It was pretty obvious to me this was a man who was big headed and full of himself. I actually think he believes his own bullshit, because who in the hell gives her majesty the queen of Great Britain a fucking iPod with all your speeches on it? Plus, when you are president you don't bow to anyone. You shake their hand as an equal. I'm sorry but the civilized world of politics and authority has certain protocols and by breaking them, you send the message that you are not qualified for the job and possibly rude.

This man has no respect for the history and traditions of the country and actually thinks he can turn it into what he wants to be which is a Marxist state ran by his rich buddies in the corporate and banking world. He's out to do as much damage as he can while he still can because he doesn't care about this country.
Lets not forget the increased terror activity on american soil, while he has been president!

Nitro Express
05-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Lets not forget the increased terror activity on american soil, while he has been president!

The terrorists have done less damage to the country than Obama. Hell, they can't even make decent car bombs.