PDA

View Full Version : What kind of fucking rubbish is THIS? Queensryche Cabaret.....

Hardrock69
05-30-2010, 12:47 AM
They are trying to bill this as the first "adults-only rock show", yet the Impotent Sea Snakes and the Genitorturers have been around for years!

What a load of shit.

Now they have to bring out drag queens and strippers as part of their act just to get people to pay attention to them?

Last fall I had decided enough was enough, that I was burned out on them. Guess I made a good call! :umm:

http://www.queensryche.com/2010/03/25/cabaret-dates/

QUEENSRYCHE CABARET
FEATURING GO-GO AND BURLESQUE DANCERS, DRAG QUEENS, A JUGGLER, TRAPEZE ARTIST, A CONTORTIONIST AND MUCH, MUCH MORE TO COME TO PHOENIX, SAN DIEGO AND PALM SPRINGS. BAND TO PERFORM HITS PLUS NEVER-HEARD-BEFORE SELECTIONS AT WHAT’S BEING HERALDED AS “THE FIRST ADULTS ONLY ROCK SHOW”
Ladies and Gentleman and “kids” of only adult ages, welcome to what promises to be the spectacle of all spectacles better known as the Queensryche Cabaret.
The Queensryche Cabaret — heralded as “the first adults only rock show” (21 and over) — will be Teatro ZinZanni meets Cirque du Soleil with the band performing their hits and never-heard-before selections accompanied by Go-Go dancers, burlesque dancers, drag queens, a juggler, ballet dancer, trapeze artist, a contortionist and others.
Definitely a fun-filled evening like no other full of freaks and shrieks!
What good is sitting alone in your room?
Come hear the music play!
Those who attend the Queensryche Cabaret will have the option of just sitting back and enjoying the music and theatrics or actually being a part of the elaborate stage show! Prior written consent will be required as it won’t be for the faint of heart…
It’ll be sights and sounds coming at you from all angles like never before!
See some evil, hear some evil, speak some evil and have some fun.
Life is a Queensryche Cabaret, old chum, come to the Cabaret!

Granted, some of the photos on that page show some decent looking chicks, but hell, I could go to a local stripper bar and see hotter babes than that.

Blaze
05-30-2010, 02:38 AM
Sounds kinda cool. Stage shows are good. Was that his daughter on the video on that page? Her voice is going to mature into a incredible Contralto.

Ummmmmmmm......
Their youtube account was suspended.

Mr Badguy
05-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Maybe they forgot that a good live show is all about great music and not T+A.

The sooner they go out and do a real retro show featuring most of "The Warning" and "Rage for order" the better.

"Operation:Mindcrime" has been done to death.

Or, even better, write a killer album of OTT power metal just like the old days.

Hardrock69
05-30-2010, 02:12 PM
I can see the 'entertainment value' in a concept like this, I guess.

But that does not mean it actually has any 'entertainment value' to anyone besides they guys in the band, and the ho's they are paying to 'perform'.

Now if one of them were to kneel down at some point during the show and suck Geoff Tate's cock while dressed in a nun's outfit while he is singing "Spreading The Disease", that might be worth paying 20 bucks to see.

binnie
05-30-2010, 02:46 PM
I seem to remember that the chick from the Genitorturers was hot back in the day...........

Anyway, I'm still laughing at the idea of 'Queensryche Cabaret' to reply to this thread seriously.......

Mr Badguy
05-30-2010, 08:20 PM
Now if one of them were to kneel down at some point during the show and suck Geoff Tate's cock while dressed in a nun's outfit while he is singing "Spreading The Disease", that might be worth paying 20 bucks to see.

Hmmm....no.

Get THEIR tits out, yes.

Hardrock69
05-31-2010, 01:42 AM
Saw Genitorturers a few years back. She is still looking pretty hot.

GAR
05-31-2010, 07:40 PM
Operation Mindcrap should have contained the hit "Cumfortably Dumb" since every cut on that album has some relevance to The Wall by Pink Floyd.

I like metal. Not cheeze-metal. Queensryche went cheesy after Mindcrime..

Mr Badguy
06-01-2010, 07:43 AM
Operation Mindcrap should have contained the hit "Cumfortably Dumb" since every cut on that album has some relevance to The Wall by Pink Floyd.

Nah, that was on "Empire" and it was called "Silent Lucidity".

Blaze
06-01-2010, 08:43 AM
I remember that song. That was one of the best songs ever.
I have a hard time putting that song with Queensryche.