PDA

View Full Version : twonabomber world headquarters has moved...

twonabomber
06-02-2010, 10:43 AM
which is a different way of saying "i bought a house."

live from the South Shore of Lake Erie, the North Coast of America...it's more of the same shit!

or

same shit, different address!

but seriously, a block from the beach, i can see the lake from my front yard (kinda Palin-esque, ugh!). there's a liquor store three blocks over, and i'm only five miles from work. been here 2 1/2 weeks and i've probably saved over $200 on gas already, and i can sleep in an extra hour...if i get any damn sleep. between workin' OT and trying to get things done, sleep is in short supply.

3 br, 3 baths, small lot, one car garage but double-wide driveway so the fleet is all on the property and not parked in the street. diggin' it so far. swing by and bring beer.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-02-2010, 11:17 AM
congrats on the casa!! glad you have o.t. available, suck that up while ya can.:baaa: bring beer and a swing?:hee:

Blaze
06-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Congratulation!
The picture has no point, it was just so odd.
Consider it a form of house warming gif(t)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3147/2678909416_f02d128440_o.jpg

Unchainme
06-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Go Browns

and congrats man.

Hardrock69
06-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Congrats.

Where didja get the weird pic? vintagenecropheliacs.com? :biggrin:

Blaze
06-02-2010, 02:36 PM
I flickr'ed the word congratulations and this was just past another photo.
This one:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2279/2649932391_7f37eb8390_m.jpg
I was going to use it, then I saw her.

He did not credit it. But 10 to 1 he snagged it from the Library of Congress or some such place. He claims to have some 60,000 old photos, is a published author and numerous traveling shows, however, he does not offer any documentation to back up his claims.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24443965@N08/2678909416/
http://www.t-enami.org/about_us

High Life Man
06-02-2010, 11:49 PM
How close is the nearest titty bar?

twonabomber
06-03-2010, 02:48 AM
How close is the nearest titty bar?

8 miles, or the next exit up from work :D

BW3 is across the street from work, and there's a little bar/restaurant right on the lake a couple blocks over that i'll have to try.

there is a titty bar a little closer but i don't like that place. believe it or not, there is a limit to how shitty a bar i will go to.

glad you have o.t. available, suck that up while ya can.:baaa: bring beer and a swing?:hee:

we are stupid busy lately, and we're coming up on vacation season...i'll probably stay over a couple days a week. plus i got everything done in time to get my 8 grand back from the government, which was really why i decided to do this now. i figured as long as the feds were handing out money to white people, i wanted mine.

as for the swing...there's a big eyebolt in the ceiling in front of a window, i visualize the old lady that used to live here sittin' in one of "those" swings and airing out her old snatch in the lake breeze...

Igosplut
06-03-2010, 06:21 AM
8 miles, or the next exit up from work :D

BW3 is across the street from work, and there's a little bar/restaurant right on the lake a couple blocks over that i'll have to try.

there is a titty bar a little closer but i don't like that place. believe it or not, there is a limit to how shitty a bar i will go to.

we are stupid busy lately, and we're coming up on vacation season...i'll probably stay over a couple days a week. plus i got everything done in time to get my 8 grand back from the government, which was really why i decided to do this now. i figured as long as the feds were handing out money to white people, i wanted mine.

as for the swing...there's a big eyebolt in the ceiling in front of a window, i visualize the old lady that used to live here sittin' in one of "those" swings and airing out her old snatch in the lake breeze..

So the neighbors are saying the lakefront smell a little less fishy lately????

Seriously though, Grats on the house. Sounds like a winner being on the water like that. Plus, nothing like not throwing money to the wind in rent. The first ten years tend to be the hardest, then you start to get on the other side of the Mortgage. Now you can call all those favors in from friends in the construction trade to help ya tighten it up!!

GAR
06-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Portage Lakes..?

Sensible Shoes
06-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Fabulous -and I bet the bathroom floors are solid!!!!

<kisses>

twonabomber
06-04-2010, 02:26 AM
So the neighbors are saying the lakefront smell a little less fishy lately????

the lake doesn't really smell, but the river i have to cross to come into town frequently does. my brother docks his boat in the town on the other side of the river, and sometimes the aroma is so bad you can barely sit in the clubhouse.

Portage Lakes..?

nope. nice try though. too far south.

Fabulous -and I bet the bathroom floors are solid!!!!

<kisses>

yup. and one bathroom is on a slab so it'll be okay for a while. not much of a dog yard though, your old place probably had a bigger lot. that's okay, 'cause the last thing i want to do when i'm on thirds is to be out there for three hours cuttin' grass.

ZahZoo
06-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Congrats!! Sounds like a nice place!!

GAR
06-08-2010, 03:49 AM
nope. nice try though. too far south.

If you flip it in the next 2 years do you get to keep the 8 grand>?

twonabomber
06-08-2010, 09:39 AM
nope. gotta live in it three years to keep the 8 grand. shouldn't be a problem.

GAR
06-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Wow! Some good buys over on Turkeyfoot.. my chick knows this area really well, and on Zillow there are some property values around 45K and up..

twonabomber
06-09-2010, 12:22 PM
which area?

twonabomber
08-08-2010, 02:46 PM
so which one of you Canadians was over this way? i found a Tim Horton's napkin at the end of my driveway, and there isn't a Tim's within 50 miles of here.

been working on my live/loud room, tore down some old ceiling tiles and going to put some lights up next. then i'll have to crank 'er up and see how much i can hear outside, then i can rebuild accordingly.