PDA

View Full Version : VINCE NEIL Interviewed By NIKKI SIXX

Jagermeister
06-11-2010, 02:43 PM
MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil was interviewed on the May 10 edition of "Sixx Sense", the new national radio program hosted by CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx. You can now listen to the chat in two parts below.

Eleven Seven Music has set a June 22 North American release date for Vince Neil's new solo album, "Tattoos & Tequila".

Neil recorded "Tattoos & Tequila" in the winter of 2009 with The CD was recorded with bassist Dana Strum and Jeff Blando (both of SLAUGHTER) and drummer Zoltan Chaney. The album will include two new songs — "Tattoos and Tequila" and "Another Bad Day", both produced by Marti Frederiksen (AEROSMITH, OZZY OSBOURNE, DEF LEPPARD) —plus a selection of classic cuts from some of the rock giants that have influenced Vince Neil throughout his musical career. The cover songs were produced by Vince and Jack Blades (DAMN YANKEES, NIGHT RANGER).

"Tattoos & Tequila" track listing:

01. Tattoos & Tequila (album version)
02. He's A Whore (CHEAP TRICK)
03. AC/DC (SWEET)
04. Nobody's Fault (AEROSMITH)
05. Another Bad Day
06. No Feelings (SEX PISTOLS)
07. Long Cool Woman (THE HOLLIES)
08. Another Piece Of Meat (SCORPIONS)
09. Who Will Stop The Rain (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL)
10. Viva Las Vegas (ELVIS PRESLEY)
11. Bitch Is Back (ELTON JOHN)
12. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers (ZZ TOP) *

* Bonus track available on first pressing in digipak

In a recent interview with The News Tribune, Vince stated about the upcoming CD's title, "It's rock 'n' roll. That's it. It has nothing to do with MÖTLEY CRÜE. Tattoos and tequila is basically my life."

According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Neil is also writing a book akin to MÖTLEY's autobiography, "The Dirt", with Esquire writer Mike Sager. It is tentatively due in September.

Audio (http://www.sixxsense.com/pages/mediavault/mediaplayer.html?uri=channels/386387/922097)

Diamondjimi
06-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Wow, this made my day. I'm so happy!:indifferent0020:

Catfish
06-11-2010, 02:52 PM
At least Vince thinks me MAY want to hear him sing songs that are already good and not his own crap.

Jagermeister
06-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Wow, this made my day. I'm so happy!:indifferent0020:

Now who exactly is the troll?

sonrisa salvaje
06-11-2010, 03:13 PM
I'll pick it up for the 2 new songs. I read somewhere that the song Another Bad Day is a Motley Crue leftover that didn't make it on to New Tattoo, though the band agreed it was probably the best ballad they had done in sometime. That being said, i wondered when i read the article why they didn't include it instead of Hollywood Ending. Regardless, it should be pretty cool. I can't see Vince doing Creedance but i'll bet Beer Drinkers and Hellraisers will kick some ass.

Diamondjimi
06-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Now who exactly is the troll?

You posted a thread. I replied. What the fuck's the problem, Grand Dragon?

Diamondjimi
06-11-2010, 03:25 PM
I'll pick it up for the 2 new songs. I read somewhere that the song Another Bad Day is a Motley Crue leftover that didn't make it on to New Tattoo, though the band agreed it was probably the best ballad they had done in sometime. That being said, i wondered when i read the article why they didn't include it instead of Hollywood Ending. Regardless, it should be pretty cool. I can't see Vince doing Creedance but i'll bet Beer Drinkers and Hellraisers will kick some ass.

03. AC/DC (SWEET)
05. Another Bad Day
12. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers (ZZ TOP)

Not a bad track listing, actually...

sonrisa salvaje
06-11-2010, 03:40 PM
03. AC/DC (SWEET)
05. Another Bad Day
12. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers (ZZ TOP)

Not a bad track listing, actually...

Yeah. There are some tracks that i think will be difficult for him to pull off too.

Diamondjimi
06-11-2010, 03:42 PM
He should switch "No Feelings" with "Bodies" ...

chefcraig
06-11-2010, 03:54 PM
He should switch "No Feelings" with "Bodies" ...

For that matter, he should swap The Sweet's "AC/DC" with "Solid Gold Brass". Definitely a cooler riff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMc_dwbEXUc

Ace's Dead Cat
06-11-2010, 10:44 PM
she got the looks that keel

that keeeee haawwwwww