X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Shania Twain: Officially divorced

Two years after getting her heart broken by her husband's relationship with her best friend, Shania Twain is legally single again -- which is not to say she's back on the market.

Even as her divorce from Robert "Mutt" Lange was quietly being finalized in Switzerland, Twain, 44, was looking like a woman in love at the Swiss Red Cross Ball on May 29. Dancing the night away with Frédéric Thiébaud (the other woman's ex-husband), 40, "she was radiantly happy," says a source close to her.

"Her happiness certainly shone through," says her friend Stéphane Lagonico, an ambassador for the Swiss Red Cross, who organized the ball. "They are a great addition to each other's lives."

With the divorce final this week, according to documents filed in Switzerland, Twain is moving on with her life. She's prepping to shoot "Why Not? With Shania Twain," her series on the Oprah Winfrey Network, amid speculation that "American Idol" is courting her to be a judge after her successful stint as a mentor this season.

And Thiébaud is firmly at her side through all of it. "Shania and Fred are a couple that fit together," says a friend. Adds the source close to her: "Things are getting really serious with Fred."
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

This relevant because it's Mutt..

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

sounds like they should all go on springer.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Meow.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

I've got one word to describe what her next career move should be, PLAYBOY!

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

great fuckn ass!
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

or
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Shania, come home...
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

ya she passed thru here on her way home. she actually played the local bar here when she was just 12.

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                    I've got one word to describe what her next career move should be, PLAYBOY!
                    And I'd be the first one at the newsstand. But, she has far too much money. Never happen.
                    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

You Mean,PentHouse.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                        You Mean,PentHouse.
                        Fo sho, with a smokin hot 23 year old blonde givin her 2 in the pink and one in the stink!

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5medd72ED5o&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5medd72ED5o&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Did they even consumate the marriage?

She's a weirdo. He coulda probably filed for an anullment.

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              Did they even consumate the marriage?

She's a weirdo. He coulda probably filed for an anullment.
                              What are you talking about?

She was married to Robert Mutt Lange. They had a child together. They divorced. She is now dating someone else.
                              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

Working...