PDA

View Full Version : Bingo!

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 10:16 AM
On his first studio album in 17 years, Steve Miller returns to his blues roots but gives BINGO! the slick party-pop vibe of classic Miller albums like The Joker and Fly Like an Eagle. With singer Sonny Charles of the Checkmates, Miller and the band beef up bar-blues warhorses like "Rock Me Baby." He puts his own mellow voice to spacier, early-Fleetwood-Mac-like takes on songs such as Otis Rush's "All Your Love (I Miss Loving)" and veers into schmaltziness on the R&B duet "Sweet Soul Vibe." Miller doesn't say anything here that he hasn't said before, but hardcore fans will be glad he's saying anything at all.

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 10:18 AM
Hmmm...

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Mr. Walker likes Steve Miller. I really posted this for his comment.

Igosplut
06-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Well he started out as The Steve Miller Blues Band so it might be good. Walkers busy with the crazy's.....

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Well he started out as The Steve Miller Blues Band so it might be good. Walkers busy with the crazy's.....

Yeah I guess.

Mr. Walker is as good a guy as there is. I was looking through some disc's yesterday and found one he sent me some time ago.

Had a note on it from him.

It said " Here you go dumb fuck here is your damn disc!" " Now leave me the fuck alone!!"

He thinks i'm a dumb ass. Rightfully so I guess. :(

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 10:52 AM
That's odd...

That's exactly how the flying spaghetti monster addresses his followers...

Just ask Sesh...

:elvis:

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah I guess.

Mr. Walker is as good a guy as there is. I was looking through some disc's yesterday and found one he sent me some time ago.

Had a note on it from him.

It said " Here you go dumb fuck here is your damn disc!" " Now leave me the fuck alone!!"

He thinks i'm a dumb ass. Rightfully so I guess. :(

I need to retract some of that. It was just for fun.

The note wasn't mean.

It really said something like" Hey bro I thought you might enjoy these as well. I got um from ........." Enjoy Signed Mr. Walker.

He would get pissed had I not cleared that up.

The rest of it I can't retract though. :(