PDA

View Full Version : Demonoid Problem

Full Bug
06-22-2010, 10:22 PM
Can someone do me a favour and give me a demonoid invite?
I have been on demonoid for years, have a ratio of 1.90 and have uploaded over 500gigs over the years, uploaded over a dozen torrents, for some reason out of the blue tonite I keep getting redirected to an error page, http://www.demonoid.com/error_messages.php?error_id=2 and from what I can tell from a google search, this means I have been banned, considering I have never even got 1 warning for anything thats fucked....
In researching this error, I found out sometimes assholes will complain about a guys torrents for no reason, and if you get over 5, even in one day, you get banned, thats the only thing I can think of that could have happened, I cant even get into the forum to ask WTF, can someone help me out here?

Full Bug
06-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Thanx Nickdfresh, much appreciated....:baaa:

Nickdfresh
06-23-2010, 12:16 AM
You're welcome...

Now get me some good shit, if you know what I mean!

JK :D

VanHalenFan5150
06-23-2010, 08:09 AM
I'll send one over to you. PM me.

Full Bug
06-23-2010, 08:41 AM
Someone must have hacked into my account, the mod who banned me said "the account was in control of someone who was uploading malicious applications to the site and as such was banned in the interests of site security."
I asked him to give me more info, like what was uploaded that was malicious, how I wasnt even informed this was going on before the ban, ect, the asshole wont even respond to that, real classy considering I uploaded torrents for years without a single complaint, ah well....:rant:
Thanx for the invite offer VanHalenFan5150, if I need it I will PM you....

SmokinPaul
07-18-2010, 08:29 AM
Can someone also do me a favor and give me a demonoid invite?
I've also been unable to login to my Demonoid account for the last month or so. I'm wondering if something on the demonoid site messed up some peoples login accounts? I wouldn't wish Demonoid withdrawal on anyone. ;-)
Thanks