PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Seinfeld Calls Lady Gaga A 'Jerk' After Mets Game Behavior

Unchainme
06-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Jerry Seinfeld is calling out Lady Gaga for her crude conduct at a New York Mets game after the diva took refuge from paparazzi in his private box at Citi Field.

Gaga stirred up headlines when she appeared at the June 10 baseball game in a befuddling outfit (a leather jacket draped over a black bikini) and held court from her front-row seat. When fans and photogs noticed her presence, they began snapping shots of the pop star. Gaga was not in a pic-taking mood, however, and started giving the flashbulbs the finger and moved to a private box to escape the attention. Turns out, the box belongs to Seinfeld.

"You give people the finger and you get upgraded? Is that the world we're living in now?" Seinfeld sounded off in an interview with WFAN radio, the New York Post reports. reports. "This woman is a jerk. I hate her. I can't believe they put her in my box, which I paid for."

Seinfeld also added that he didn't know that the pop star usurped his box until he showed up later on for a night game.

"I don't know what these young people think or how they promote their careers," said Seinfeld, slamming the diva's rowdy antics. "I'm not one of these all-publicity-is-good people. People talk about 'You need exposure' — you could die of exposure."

While she hasn't responded to Seinfeld's scolding just yet, Gaga did take to her Twitter page a day after the public got wind of her rambunctious behavior. "A middle finger is more New York than a corporate ambush. I bleed for my hometown, and I'd die for my fans.

This lady is a fucking whore, plain and simple. Still don't understand her popularity, "Hey! Remember Ace of Base? What if we made an updated versions of their songs, featuring edgy lyrics, fronted by a Women who's dying to be Madonna", just seems so manufactured, gurantee you that was what was discussed by Clear Channel and the other douche bags that run that dying industry before unleashing this plague on the world.

and in regards to her behavior, hey BITCH, you're AT A FUCKING BASEBALL GAME. THERE'S FUCKING KIDS EVERYWHERE, SHOW SOME CLASS.

seriously hope they find something out that ends this bitches career.

Coyote
06-23-2010, 01:14 PM

Not gonna happen until
a) the sales plummet
b) the record company decides she's not worth the money anymore
c) the shock value lessens
d) people get their fill
e) all of the above...

Unchainme
06-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Not gonna happen until
a) the sales plummet
b) the record company decides she's not worth the money anymore
c) the shock value lessens
d) people get their fill
e) all of the above...

there's very little shock value in her music and her career moves, it's all pretty much been done before. Her whole shock value, stems from her wearing shit designer clothes and in general being annoying.

It just annoys me that people like her are given record contracts, without any discernible talent or singing ability. Really don't have problems with people using publicity, bad or good to promote music, GN'R, Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Kiss, NWA, Public Enemy, Van Halen, Zeppelin, all had this down pat. But the major difference between these, is that these groups worked hard to make it big, produced some classic albums to more than backup the ability to shock and be crazy.

ELVIS
06-23-2010, 02:13 PM
This is House Of Music material ??

Unchainme
06-23-2010, 02:15 PM
This is House Of Music material ??

It's mean't to comment on the sad state of music today, king.

if you would like, I could see if it could be moved to non.

ELVIS
06-23-2010, 02:57 PM
Nah, just sayin'

Nickdfresh
06-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Oh, okay Jerry. Maybe she'd be a little classier if she was 40-something and dating 16 year olds?

chefcraig
06-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Oh, okay Jerry. Maybe she'd be a little classier if she was 40-something and dating 16 year olds?

I hear ya Nick, but still...even though Shoshana Lonstein was only 16 when she first started dating Seinfeld, no one ever wondered if she used to be a man.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/1198/shoshannaright.jpg (http://img693.imageshack.us/i/shoshannaright.jpg/)

Coyote
06-23-2010, 04:26 PM
there's very little shock value in her music and her career moves, it's all pretty much been done before. Her whole shock value, stems from her wearing shit designer clothes and in general being annoying.

It just annoys me that people like her are given record contracts, without any discernible talent or singing ability. Really don't have problems with people using publicity, bad or good to promote music, GN'R, Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Kiss, NWA, Public Enemy, Van Halen, Zeppelin, all had this down pat. But the major difference between these, is that these groups worked hard to make it big, produced some classic albums to more than backup the ability to shock and be crazy.

Given how prescription drugged, "watered down" and safe society is these days... Lady Gag(a) is the new Anti-Christ...

Catfish
06-23-2010, 04:51 PM
This lady is a fucking whore, plain and simple. Still don't understand her popularity, "Hey! Remember Ace of Base? What if we made an updated versions of their songs, featuring edgy lyrics, fronted by a Women who's dying to be Madonna", just seems so manufactured, gurantee you that was what was discussed by Clear Channel and the other douche bags that run that dying industry before unleashing this plague on the world.

and in regards to her behavior, hey BITCH, you're AT A FUCKING BASEBALL GAME. THERE'S FUCKING KIDS EVERYWHERE, SHOW SOME CLASS.

Agree with everything he said.

twonabomber
06-23-2010, 07:58 PM

the cock wasn't enough...

and i agree.

Nickdfresh
06-23-2010, 08:01 PM
I hope you're not chasing 16-year olds, too. :)

twonabomber
06-23-2010, 08:08 PM
not in a while.

ELVIS
06-23-2010, 11:33 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/23/article-0-0A29923B000005DC-402_634x822.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/23/article-1288980-0A2A0658000005DC-801_306x423.jpg

:biggrin:

Jagermeister
06-24-2010, 11:14 AM
She is on the cover of Rolling Stone this month. It's a great cover. She is built like a brick shit house.

I like her.

ELVIS
06-24-2010, 11:20 AM
She's built like this ??

http://somethinsfishy.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/brick-shithouse.jpg

Jagermeister
06-24-2010, 11:32 AM

Jagermeister
06-24-2010, 11:34 AM
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/17386/119071

Jagermeister
06-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Sometmes that rag really surpises me. That is a great photo.

Hardrock69
06-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Fuck that stupid bitch. In my mind, she is worthy only of starring in a pr0n film called "Queen Of Ass To Mouth".

Starwood
07-13-2010, 05:40 PM
She is a combo of Dale Bozzio, Madonna, Bowie, and Mercury. She writes her own stuff. She has mastered the piano.
She's the best thing to happen to Pop music in a long, long time.

And she's not going anywhere. Love her or hate, you better get used to seeing her around.

Little Texan
07-14-2010, 01:23 AM
http://www.rollingstone.com/files/content/mounts/sambamount/images/MUSIC/ISSUE%20CONTENT/1108/RS1108_lady_gaga.jpg

She has some nice guns...

Little Texan
07-14-2010, 01:25 AM
That is not a guy's body.

Unchainme
07-14-2010, 10:57 PM
She is a combo of Dale Bozzio, Madonna, Bowie, and Mercury. She writes her own stuff. She has mastered the piano.
She's the best thing to happen to Pop music in a long, long time.

And she's not going anywhere. Love her or hate, you better get used to seeing her around.

Yeah because she's really on the level of bowie in terms of being a talented song writer :rolleyes:

She's a third-rate madonna wannabe, every last damn thing has been done before, there's not a damn orignal thing about it. What has she contributed to the music world? Ace of fucking base had more memorable songs.

Mushroom
07-15-2010, 12:13 AM
:lmao: Proof that she is dumb. pleeeazzze stop the comparisons to Bowie and Madonna

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/23/article-0-0A29923B000005DC-402_634x822.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/23/article-1288980-0A2A0658000005DC-801_306x423.jpg

Starwood
07-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Yeah because she's really on the level of bowie in terms of being a talented song writer :rolleyes:

She's a third-rate madonna wannabe, every last damn thing has been done before, there's not a damn orignal thing about it. What has she contributed to the music world? Ace of fucking base had more memorable songs.

EVERYTHING under the sun has been done before, Skippy. She has put a shot in the arm of Pop music - and you can't stand it. Starwood is amused.

chefcraig
07-15-2010, 01:06 PM
EVERYTHING under the sun has been done before, Skippy...

Exactly. Which explains why I got married a second time, expecting it not to end in disaster as well. :duh:

thome
07-15-2010, 02:37 PM
But you know what hasn't been done ..?

Switching the camera angle every 1.435 seconds durring your videos in order to create a false sense of interest from the unable to concentrate on anything cognatively confused retarded veiwers, at any visual speed less than 1.5 secdonds. The Brain has been mapped and controled.

And then there is that certain metronome time beat that matches the biorythmic standard time clock inside all humans you all have worked to death to create sales.

Oh wait that is all you fukkers have produced in the last 10-20 years/ anymore....nevermind.

I can name 5 bands that won't use tricks to that end.

Starwood
07-15-2010, 06:57 PM
She is you new national treasure, your leader, your savior. Get on your knees when you speak her name.

Nickdfresh
07-15-2010, 11:22 PM
:lmao: Proof that she is dumb. pleeeazzze stop the comparisons to Bowie and Madonna

If you don't like her stuff, I understand. But she's not dumb by any means...

Unchainme
07-15-2010, 11:38 PM
I don't believe she's a dumb either, I just think the hype around her is rather annoying. Again, it's Ace of Base redux

though, I'll give her props, she did say some nice things about the Cleveland when she was here, and for someone of fame to say nice things of the area is more than welcome to visit here anytime.

fryingdutchman
07-16-2010, 06:10 AM
Starwood is amused.

And there you have it....three words can shoot down all of the other relatively balanced arguments you made in this thread.

People who refer to themselves in the third-person need help....

Igosplut
07-16-2010, 06:32 AM

What the fuck did she have the chaps on for??

Was it windy in the airport, or is it because she falls regularly?????

sadaist
07-16-2010, 07:50 AM
If you don't like her stuff, I understand. But she's not dumb by any means...

She realizes that her fame is most likely going to be short so she is milking it as much as humanly possible. She might be around in 25 years, but that's doubtful. Most celebrities of this type are flash in the pan things. Best to milk the hell out of it while you can and hopefully sock away enough cash to last your lifetime.

thome
07-16-2010, 10:42 AM
You worshipers of this freekshow are probably the same people who think Metalica is more than just a ripoff of rock and roll sped up to the point of attempting to do the same thing just faster.

I will allways value a persons ability to bilk money out of the blind deaf and stupid.

And Metalica, Megadeth and GaGa do it the best so they are unique, but what are they ?

Some music just reminds me of that slap chop guy inventing a plastic peice of crap machine that overly complicates the blade on a onion and what is stands for.

thome: how to win friends and influence people is my middle name.

fryingdutchman
07-16-2010, 12:06 PM
What the fuck did she have the chaps on for??

Was it windy in the airport, or is it because she falls regularly?????

I don't know the answer to any of those questions....BUT...

I did hear that after she fell, she looked up at the crowd gathered around her and said, "Oops...I GO SPLUT!"

Blaze
07-17-2010, 11:50 AM
You worshipers of this freekshow are probably the same people who think Metalica is more than just a ripoff of rock and roll sped up to the point of attempting to do the same thing just faster.

I will allways value a persons ability to bilk money out of the blind deaf and stupid.

And Metalica, Megadeth and GaGa do it the best so they are unique, but what are they ?

Some music just reminds me of that slap chop guy inventing a plastic peice of crap machine that overly complicates the blade on a onion and what is stands for.

thome: how to win friends and influence people is my middle name.

One should not value person that bilk money out of the blind, deaf, and stupid.
That is to have no conscience to value such.

One of the great things awry today in music is the lack of value.

“Music must take rank as the highest of the fine arts - as the one which, more than any other, ministers to the human spirit”
Herbert Spencer

SilvioDante
07-17-2010, 12:13 PM
One should not value person that bilk money out of the blind, deaf, and stupid.
That is to have no conscience to value such.

One of the great things awry today in music is the lack of value.

“Music must take rank as the highest of the fine arts - as the one which, more than any other, ministers to the human spirit”
Herbert Spencer

Is Lady Gaga and "artist" of her ilk the problem, or is it the record companies?

I am NOT a fan of her drivel, but just look on youtube and you will find videos of her before she was famous. She can actually play instruments and write songs that don't sound like ringtones. Mrs. Stefani Germanotta had to take on the Lady Gaga persona to get attention, because we all know that it is all about image now, not about making lasting art. She wanted to get paid, pure and simple and the only way is to play along with the record companies demands. The days of the "artist" are over. Look at that Orianthi chick. She can really play guitar, but the only way she could get an album released is to record a Kelly Clarkson type songs with her putting awkward guitar fills in the background.

"All this machinery making modern music
Can still be open-hearted.
Not so coldly charted
It's really just a question of your honesty, yeah,
Your honesty.

One likes to believe in the freedom of music,
But glittering prizes and endless compromises
Shatter the illusion of integrity."
Neil Peart

I think that about covers it...

Hellraiser!!
07-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Justin Hawkins from The Darkness was the last good thing in general music!!!

Lady Gaga is not that bad, but not that good either....It's just better than the terrible emo colourful shit on MTV today!!

Diamondjimi
07-20-2010, 09:44 PM

:lol:

BITEYOASS
07-21-2010, 02:08 PM

Lady Gaga is not that bad, but not that good either....It's just better than the terrible emo colourful shit on MTV today!!

Wait a second! MTV plays music? I thought it was greaseballs from New Jersey and the douchbag supremes from Beverly Hills.

Kristy
07-21-2010, 06:23 PM
This lady is a fucking whore, plain and simple. Still don't understand her popularity...

She's a marketing tool. I see her surviving for another two to three years and then fade into the distance when the suits find her no longer viable for exploitation. Seinfeld is a downright cunt himself, too.

Dan
07-21-2010, 06:28 PM
Put Them In A Ring,Let Them Go For It.:D