PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Unanimously Reject extending unemployment...

Carloscda
06-26-2010, 03:59 PM
<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc8c3fe3" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=37913067&amp;width=420&amp;height=245"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="opaque" /><embed name="msnbc8c3fe3" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=37913067&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="opaque" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

sadaist
06-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Why do we need unemployment with all those jobs Obama has saved & created?

The rate he is going, he'll be lucky to save his own job in 2 years. :biggrin:

Hardrock69
06-26-2010, 06:32 PM
He goes into office like all Presidents promising the moon and the sky, and by the end of his term he will have discovered how impossible it is to accomplish ANYTHING, due to the nature of Congress bickering amongst themselves and being ordered here and there by their corporate sponsors.

Nitro Express
06-27-2010, 12:43 AM
Why do we need unemployment with all those jobs Obama has saved & created?

The rate he is going, he'll be lucky to save his own job in 2 years. :biggrin:

He will be lucky to be alive in two years.

Nitro Express
06-27-2010, 12:50 AM
He goes into office like all Presidents promising the moon and the sky, and by the end of his term he will have discovered how impossible it is to accomplish ANYTHING, due to the nature of Congress bickering amongst themselves and being ordered here and there by their corporate sponsors.

It's not going to be business as usual. The days of a passive public concerned about their own get rich quick schemes is over. Jobs are being lost, freedoms are being taken away, the banks aren't paying interest or loaning money, taxes are going up. The politicians think it's business as usual because they live in a bubble and are pampered. History is full of such stories and history is going to repeat itself. The lying will no longer work because the fraud is in plain sight. Hell, it's filling the Gulf of Mexico as I speak. We are tired of corporate abuse and corporations getting everything they want and the citizens getting reamed. The politicians are just the corporate bitches and so are the lobbyests. All we would have to do to change things is hunker down and boycott the corrupt corporations. That's how Ghandi beat the British. Don't buy any BP products. Make a list of all the abusers and boycott them. They can't survive without us, but we don't need them.

Carloscda
06-27-2010, 02:39 AM
"He will be lucky to be alive in two years."

I wouldn't joke with a notion like that!!
Best believe if something happens to that man in the terms you're speaking ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK OUT!!

You think people tripped when Martin Luther King was assassinated, the acquittal of those cops out in LA You haven't seen nothing yet!!

Nickdfresh
06-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Cutting unemployment benefits not only shows the Repubs are out-of-touch, teabagger-pandering and bribe taking jerkoffs, it also shows how fucking shortsighted they are with their bullshit dogmas. The Dems are slightly better is someways, but their bribe-taking jerkoffs too...

Unemployment benefits is one of the most effective economic stimuluses in relation to cost to benefit. It's a lot more effective at generating and sustaining consumer spending than is giving tax breaks to corporations that pay virtually no taxes and outsource jobs like motherfuckers...

BigBadBrian
06-27-2010, 12:21 PM

Yep!

I'll agree with you on this one.

Massive reform needs to take place on how much any one individual or company can dnate to candidates or sitting Congressmen/Senators in one year.

I propose that individuals/corporations can only donate a max of $500 TOTAL to candidates in one year, whether thats to 1 person or spread out to multiple candidates.

GAR
06-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Cutting unemployment benefits not only shows the Repubs are out-of-touch, teabagger-pandering and bribe taking jerkoffs, it also shows how fucking shortsighted they are with their bullshit dogmas. The Dems are slightly better is someways, but their bribe-taking jerkoffs too...

Unemployment benefits is one of the most effective economic stimuluses in relation to cost to benefit. It's a lot more effective at generating and sustaining consumer spending than is giving tax breaks to corporations that pay virtually no taxes and outsource jobs like motherfuckers...

Right Now: the demons in NickDFresh's brain are using the news in this thread to drill a previously-excavated cavity in the walls of his unthinking mind.

GAR
06-27-2010, 05:05 PM

It would be a sigh of relief to flip on the news and see Obama's gone. Since he's been in office, it's like a running hair drier has been dropped into everyone's bubble bath.

45% approval rate, and dropping.. wait till it's 20 percent! That's when his security keeps him forever behind blastproof doors...

kwame k
06-27-2010, 05:10 PM
What's your approval rating here, Gary? 1% or less. Guess you're an expert on the subject.

Now STFU and log off,

Signed, the entire internet!

GAR
06-27-2010, 05:33 PM
Obama's approval rating among blacks, is 90% percent.

Wuzzap wid dat homee?

I asked a black guy at work what his approval was, he said "I'm not gonna get involved discussing that" which basically means, anything Obama does is fine by him. Because he's black. Just like him.

Nickdfresh
06-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Right Now: the demons in NickDFresh's brain are using the news in this thread to drill a previously-excavated cavity in the walls of his unthinking mind.

Why don't you go buff a floor GAR, and leave the rest for the adults?

Nickdfresh
06-27-2010, 08:54 PM

Wuzzap wid dat homee?

I asked a black guy at work what his approval was, he said "I'm not gonna get involved discussing that" which basically means, anything Obama does is fine by him. Because he's black. Just like him.

But did you two discuss the layout of the mop closet?

Carloscda
06-28-2010, 12:18 AM

Carloscda
06-28-2010, 12:21 AM

Wuzzap wid dat homee?

Don't come on her with that BS, Don't get it twisted!!

Nitro Express
06-28-2010, 12:54 AM

Best believe if something happens to that man in the terms you're speaking ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK OUT!!

You think people tripped when Martin Luther King was assassinated, the acquittal of those cops out in LA You haven't seen nothing yet!!

All hell would break loose. The thing is the idiots burn their own neighborhoods down. Jimmy Hendrix wrote a song about that happening in the Watts riots, then you had it again in LA with the Rodney King verdict. Jimmy Hendrix was puzzled why black people were burn other black people's houses down. I don't get it either. It seems like some people got educated and got out and others still want to play the victim.

I'm not saying I want to see the president get shot and perfectly know what would happen if he did but we live in angry times and his policies are making people angrier. Hell, I halfway think people are to the point they would like to see Washington DC get nuked. That would get rid of those lobbiests and politicians.

Carloscda
06-28-2010, 02:34 AM
"his policies are making people angrier"
Making who angrier, yea those prejudice racist right winger tea baggers!!

Please, the disrespect racist actions & comments towards this man &his family is unprecedented!!

Where was all the anger when Bush straight lied to the American people about WMD?
where was all the anger when Bush straight stole the election? If that would have been Obama they would still be recounting the votes!!
Where was all the anger when the economy started tanking back in 07??!!

Come on with the BS!

Palin lost her mind when Letterman made a joke about her GROWN daughter, and he had to apologize.
Kids are not to be brought into politics. Yea ok for THEIR kids but yet Beck & Rush make jokes about his 12yr old??!!

Give me a F***ing Break!!

Oh and It's not going to be a thing of burning down our neighborhoods it's going to be all out chaos with all races!!