PDA

View Full Version : fucking theives!!!

Fairwrning
06-04-2004, 06:09 PM
is there anything worse..except a child molester..than a fucking piece of shit theif??
Allow me to vent people...after a shitty,rainy friday..i park my van in an alley that runs right behind the shop...after a couple of hours, i pull the van inside to park it for the weekend...as i am pulling in, the back door of the van swings open..so i get out to shut the door..lo and behold..some fuckin asswipe has gotten inside..stolen my ENTIRE tool box( and it had 16 years of glass tools etc...that i have collected over my career)...hence, the backdoor was not shut...
what a ballsy,low-life mother fucker!!!I was not more than 50 ft and a wall from this asshole..the fucker is probably seeling all my shit for 5 bucks a pop as i type this:mad:
I remember someone posting about their wallet , i think, getting stolen..that would be MUCH WORSE, of course...this just really pisses me off..insurance(minus dedutible) will replace my stuff..but it just kills me that some fucker took my shit while i was so close by....god, i wish i would have heard their ass...

Fairwrning
06-04-2004, 06:32 PM
http://www.kennedymfg.com/images/1018.jpg:(

if anyone has seen this toolbox with a custom van halen paint job (youll know it if ya see it) please contact fairwrning@roth army.com

:D im fuckin serious.....

Mezro
06-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Virginia isn't just for lovers..it's for crack heads that will lift anything to support their habit.

Mezro..sorry man, shit like that pisses me off big time

Satan
06-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Knock 'em over the head with the toolbox and send 'em to Hell. I'll take it from there ;)

Panamark
06-05-2004, 08:51 AM
I hate cunts that steal personlized tools, Im sorry to hear that man.....