PDA

View Full Version : Lives of Anna Chapman, other Russian spy suspects ranged from mundane to glam

Jagermeister
06-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Pictures. This chick is fucking hot

link (http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Alleged-Russian-Spy-Anna-Chapman/ss/events/wl/062910annachapman)

Anna Chapman — one of 10 people the FBI arrested as Russian spies over the weekend — was dogged by a common IT headache, according to the criminal complaint filed against her: She spent a great deal of time trying to get her laptop to work.

According to the FBI, she belonged to a spy network the Russians dubbed "illegals," a group tasked with posing as Americans in order to get close to American policymakers. But she had persistent trouble getting the computer issued by her Russian handlers to wirelessly transmit her weekly intelligence reports, the Justice Department complaint alleges, because the connection didn't work.

Still, she liked her American computer well enough. In January, she raved on her Facebook page: "My new Mac has been the buy of the year... Love it!" Apparently, Russian spies are Mac evangelists. Who knew?

Emerging details on the alleged Russian spy ring show that some suspects were living mundane suburban family lives. But others, including Chapman, were operating as glamorous single partygoers. The New York Post calls Chapman a "flame-haired, 007-worthy beauty who flitted from high-profile parties to top-secret meetings around Manhattan."

The 28-year-old redhead reportedly owned an online real estate business worth $2 million (unnamed in news reports so far) and lived in a "fancy Financial District apartment," the Post said.

Her Facebook page is stocked with glamour shots worthy of a model, and New York party photographer Patrick McMullan has snapped her attending high-society events like the 2010 FDNY Foundation Dinner and an Armory Show Kickoff Party hosted by Whitewall Magazine.

The other suspects apparently lived more ordinary lives. A 40-something couple known as Donald Heathfield and Tracey Foley (also known as Ann Foley) had two teen sons who, like many teens, sometimes disrupted their neighborhood in Cambridge, Mass., with loud parties, according to the Boston Herald.

Foley owned her own real estate website and worked as an agent for Redfin Realty, while Heathfield was a consultant doing leadership training for a firm called Global Partners Inc.

On Monday, one of Heathfield's partners there, Carolyn Quintin, told Yahoo! News that she was "shocked" at news of Heathfield's arrest. And on Tuesday morning, another partner, Jay Gronlund, said he was "very impressed with Don's professional skills — smart, personable." Gronlund said Heathfield hadn't done much work for the firm in recent years, even though he's listed as a partner.

Heathfield is also the founder of a company called Future Map, which claims on its website to sell strategic planning software to governments and corporations.

The Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University confirmed to Yahoo! News that Heathfield earned a midcareer master's degree in public administration from the school in 2000, but declined to say what courses he took or which professors he studied under. According to the blog Wicked Local in Cambridge, Heathfield made a campaign donation to Massachusetts state Rep. Marty Walz, one of his Kennedy School classmates, in 2004.

Heathfield's colleagues say they believed him to be a Canadian national who'd earned American citizenship. Foley describes herself in an online profile as "a native of Montreal" who "lived and was educated in Switzerland, Canada and France."

Their neighbors describe them as a typical Cambridge couple: "I’m surprised, very surprised,” one told the Boston Herald. "She was a friendly neighbor. She was gorgeous. She was nice. They were European but I didn’t know what kind."

Another arrested couple, Vicky Pelaez and Juan Lazaro, lived on a quiet suburban street in Yonkers, N.Y., and also had children. Pelaez — a columnist of El Diario/La Prensa, one of the largest-circulation Spanish-language newspapers in the U.S. — has written critically of the United States, calling the American prison industry a form of slavery. Lazaro is a retired professor of political science at the New School for Social Research; both are Peruvian. The couple was arrested Sunday while returning home from a party with their 17-year-old son, according to El Diario (via Google Translate).

Richard and Cynthia Murphy lived in Montclair, N.J. One neighbor joked to the New York Times that their gardening skills didn't quite fit in with the charge of espionage: "They couldn’t have been spies — look what she did with the hydrangeas." According to Politico, Cynthia Murphy was a vice president at a Manhattan accounting firm called Morea Financial Services. She claimed in a profile on LinkedIn (a service that many of the suspects apparently joined) to have attended Columbia University. Cynthia Murphy is described in the complaint as having made contact with an unnamed high-profile financier and political donor.

An unmarried suspect who lived in Washington, D.C., Mikhail Semenko, an unmarried alleged operative, was described by neighbors as living a lifestyle closer to Chapman's. One woman described Semenko to the New York Times as "a stylish man in his late 20s who drove a Mercedes S-500."

Little has been reported about another couple, Michael Zottoli and Patricia Mills, who recently moved to Arlington, Va., from Seattle.

An 11th and last suspect was arrested Tuesday in Cyprus: Christopher Metsos, who authorities alleged was the spy handler. He was picked up while trying to board a flight for Hungary.

— John Cook is a senior national reporter/blogger for Yahoo! News.

chefcraig
06-30-2010, 03:36 PM
You can view an ABC News report (including pictures and video of Chapman) on this story here:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/20639138 (http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/20639138)

Jagermeister
06-30-2010, 03:42 PM
I want to fuck her. :biggrin:

VanHalenFan5150
06-30-2010, 03:48 PM
I want to fuck her. :biggrin:

Redheads are usually quite fuckable :D

Jagermeister
06-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Yeah I am an Anna Chapman fan. I don't care what she was trying to steal from the government.

Jagermeister
06-30-2010, 04:01 PM
I want to know why more Russians can't enter the cuntry illegally. I like Russians and they are hard working people.

Nitro Express
07-01-2010, 03:51 AM

Very true that's why I married a redhead.

Nickdfresh
07-01-2010, 11:11 PM
She is hot. This should be in the Front Line; and yes I'd angry-fuck the cunning spy bitch! Definitely looks Russian.

I am a bit surprised that the Russian intelligence service is bothering to use illegal infiltrators in this day and age when they can just have diplomats with (diplomatic) immunity from prosecution perform pretty much the same functions. Seems like a pretty ruthless program with limited gain in regards to the fact that these people will spend their lives in prison for probably being marginally effective while true traitor cunts like Aldridge Aimes, Robert Hansson, and John Walker--men whose actions probably got a lot of Russians working for the U.S. killed--still breath...

Nitro Express
07-01-2010, 11:29 PM
The Russians would be foolish not to spy on us. We aren't squeaky clean by any means. I actually fear the US Government more than I fear the Russians.

Nickdfresh
07-01-2010, 11:34 PM
The Russians would be foolish not to spy on us. We aren't squeaky clean by any means.

Of course they should!! We WANT them to collect intelligence on us, that lessons the likelyhood for war and other problems. I'm just commenting on the method. Using "illegals" and exposing them to the full extent of U.S. espionge law? It's not really needed and someone in the Kremlin still gets a massive woody for a cloak and dagger fantasy...

I actually fear the US Government more than I fear the Russians.

Then you need to fucking read more...

Google "Chechen War" for starters...

Nitro Express
07-02-2010, 02:29 AM
Damn I would love to get hot and sweaty with her in a Russian banja. Some pickles, some vodka, some smoked fish, some sex, some caviar. Owwwww!

thome
07-02-2010, 07:02 AM
She is hot. This should be in the Front Line; and yes I'd angry-fuck the cunning spy bitch! Definitely looks Russian.

I am a bit surprised that the Russian intelligence service is bothering to use illegal infiltrators in this day and age when they can just have diplomats with (diplomatic) immunity from prosecution perform pretty much the same functions. Seems like a pretty ruthless program with limited gain in regards to the fact that these people will spend their lives in prison for probably being marginally effective while true traitor cunts like Aldridge Aimes, Robert Hansson, and John Walker--men whose actions probably got a lot of Russians working for the U.S. killed--still breath...

Oh Jebus you are so fukking smart.

You are the same douche that thinks the "oil spill" is more than just 5 goddamn dead ducks. also;... aren't you.

STFU

Nickdfresh
07-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Someone needy is drunk and lonely in his trailer tonight... :)

thome
07-02-2010, 08:38 PM
'Fire'ing generals that have more educated opinions.
Too thin skinned to take any critisizm.
Irrationally using any dissagreeing person as a "example" of what happends if you attempt to dissagree with Adof Saddam Obama.
Calling the media before arresting many "Spies".
Accute paranoid delusional explanations about some companies back yard OSHA compliance problems as a stepping stone to control the independant oil rigs in the gulf.

You guys spent 8 years trying to find anything within six degrees of separation no matter how rediculous to put up a swastica next to Bush.

Obama follows Mien Kampf to the letter all in one month.

Cool thread.:)

Nickdfresh
07-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Maybe if you had passed the ASVAB, and not admitted all the times you fucked your sister, you too could have served in the military and have had a fucking clue of what you're grappling with, shit-for-brains... :)

Nitro Express
07-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Of course they should!! We WANT them to collect intelligence on us, that lessons the likelyhood for war and other problems. I'm just commenting on the method. Using "illegals" and exposing them to the full extent of U.S. espionge law? It's not really needed and someone in the Kremlin still gets a massive woody for a cloak and dagger fantasy...

Then you need to fucking read more...

Google "Chechen War" for starters...

Have you ever been to Russia? I've been there three times the first being in 1978 in the old Soviet days. Russia has a brutal history and they don't fuck around when they go to war. I'm glad we never went head to head with them and people are stupid who ever underestimate them. What the US can learn from Russia is military economies don't work. We have become what they used to be. We make nothing but weapons and the military is 60% of our budget. We go to war because without it, our huge weapons and military contractor industry would fold and then we would have nothing. Look who's in Afghanistan now? Not Russia and we are learning the same lesson they did when they made the same mistake.

Blaze
07-03-2010, 04:33 AM
Maybe if you had passed the ASVAB, and not admitted all the times you fucked your sister, you too could have served in the military and have had a fucking clue of what you're grappling with, shit-for-brains... :)

:019:

thome
07-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Oh yeah and if -Memorial Day- came around and President George W. Bush had been just too darn busy to mess with a little duty like placing a wreath at the "Tomb of the Unknown Soldier" what would you have said?

Would you have banned Obama at this site...?

And schedualed his Honoring of American soldiers in... what was it ....Philly..? and then cancelled that due to ...what was it ...RAIN.

Just think if Dough Boy had called it for rain.... KIASER would be the new title of Obama!!

Isn't that RITE IVAN!!!!

Watch Obama hit the lesbian jealousy hatred, Penis Envy BALLSAK!!!

Then watch him Dance like a fag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWpvkLCvu4

Jagermeister
07-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Roth Army. Our mission is CLEAR.

Find these fucking photos!

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/crime/2010/07/07/todd.female.russian.spy.cnn

Jagermeister
07-07-2010, 11:55 AM
To slow!

Not that great. :(

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/865615/Mile-high-sex-games-with-my-spy-in-the-sky-Anna-Chapman.html

Nickdfresh
07-07-2010, 12:21 PM
U.S. aiming for rapid end to Russia spy ring cases
Plea deals could lead to reduced sentences or even deportations

Federal prosecutors and lawyers for at least some of the 10 people charged with being agents of Russia are discussing a possible plea deal, officials confirmed to NBC News on Wednesday.

A deal would be in the interest of both sides, said NBC News' Pete Williams. The defendants could have the charges — and any potential sentences — reduced. The federal government, in return, would get their cooperation in developing a fuller picture of what the Russians were trying to accomplish.

The New York Times reported that the talks could result in deportations or agreements that would allow the defendants to return to Russia, allowing the U.S. government avoid protracted trials during which valuable information about intelligence-gathering techniques could be exposed.

Last month, FBI agents arrested 10 people in the U.S. suspected of spying for Russia. An 11th defendant, charged by U.S. authorities with supplying funds to the other members of the alleged ring, was tracked down to Cyprus where he was given bail and then disappeared.

Prosecutors say that during the past decade the 11 engaged in clandestine global travel with false passports, secret code words, fake names, invisible ink and encrypted radio.

Many of the suspects had false identity documents and were part of a network of so called "illegals" whose job was to collect sensitive information by infiltrating policy-making circles in the United States, the FBI said.

Prisoner swap?
Separately, a lawyer for a scientist jailed in Russia for spying for the West told Reuters that Russia wants to swap him for one of the suspected agents

Igor Sutyagin, a nuclear weapons expert, was convicted by a Russian court and sentenced to 15 years in jail in 2004 on charges of passing classified military information to a British firm which prosecutors said acted as a front for the Central Intelligence Agency.

"They want to exchange Sutyagin for (one of) those accused of spying in the United States," said Anna Stavitskaya, a lawyer acting for Sutyagin. "They want the swap to take place tomorrow."

She said she did not know for whom he would be exchanged. Stavitskaya said Sutyagin would be sent initially to Britain.

Bail decision appealed
On Tuesday, the U.S. government said it planned to appeal a decision to release one of the defendants in the spy case on bail .

The announcement came from U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, four days after bail was set for a U.S. citizen charged in the case.

A magistrate judge in Manhattan had said the woman, Peruvian-born Vicky Pelaez, could be released on $250,000 bail with electronic monitoring and home detention. The judge said when he set bail that she could not be released before this week because it would take time to set up the bail requirements.

An appeal means that a bail hearing will occur before a federal judge, who will decide whether to uphold the findings of the magistrate judge.

Defense attorney John M. Rodriguez said Tuesday that he received a copy of a letter prosecutors had sent the court saying they were appealing. He said he expected his client to remain jailed pending the outcome of a hearing Wednesday afternoon.

The government has opposed the release on bail of any of the defendants, saying they would flee if they had the opportunity. To bolster the case, the prosecution has cited the case of the 11th defendant, Christopher Metsos, who disappeared in Cyprus soon after a judge there freed him on $32,500 bail. He had been charged by U.S. authorities with supplying funds to the other members of the alleged ring.

Pelaez, a prominent Spanish-language journalist, is the wife of a defendant identified in court documents as Juan Lazaro. Prosecutors say he has admitted that his wife passed letters to the Russian intelligence service on his behalf.

They say he also has admitted that the name Juan Lazaro is fake, that he wasn't born in Uruguay and that he is not a citizen of Peru, as he had long claimed.

Prosecutors say he also admits his home in Yonkers, N.Y., has been paid for by Russian intelligence.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38122348/ns/us_news-security

Reuters and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Nickdfresh
07-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Roth Army. Our mission is CLEAR.

Find these fucking photos!

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/crime/2010/07/07/todd.female.russian.spy.cnn
Here's one:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2641/3955300919_919b829229.jpg

Jagermeister
07-07-2010, 12:33 PM
What more could you ask for? A hot red headed Russian spy. :erection:

Nickdfresh
07-07-2010, 12:36 PM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00129/spy2_280x420_129195a.jpg

Another from Mile-high sex games with my spy in the sky, Anna Chapman (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/865615/Mile-high-sex-games-with-my-spy-in-the-sky-Anna-Chapman.html):

Blaze
07-07-2010, 12:50 PM
What more could you ask for? A hot red headed Russian spy. :erection:

that woman is NOT a red.

Nickdfresh
07-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Traded for four Russians convicted of spying for the U.S. and U.K.:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38162139/ns/us_news-security/

Jagermeister
09-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Looking Good!

http://gawker.com/5622907/sexy-spys-booty+popping-photo-shoot-ends-in-lawsuit

thome
09-08-2010, 04:10 PM
I am almost sure there are a few Russian Models around who look better than that and you don't have to hide your wallet everytime she walks in the room.

I'll pass..................I mean you all know she wants me, right..?

They are all Super Vixen Russian Fembots designed to undermine zee capitalist pigs of zee western superpowers.

I WILL!!! Keep my essence and I would recommend cutting all of your water with pure grain alcohol.

Ivan................... he thinks....... I don't KNOW, but I do!!!!

Dan
09-08-2010, 08:04 PM

Young Man,You Should be Thinking About School-Work,Not Fucking.:D

Nickdfresh
10-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Welp!

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/10/20/gal_maxim_chapman_101910.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/10/19/2010-10-19_anna_chapman_posed_topless_seminude_in_russian_ edition_of_maxim_magazine.html

Jagermeister
10-27-2010, 01:30 PM
I saw that the other day. She is smokin hot!

BITEYOASS
10-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Hot as hell! But I'm thinking that she's probably a decoy spy.