PDA

View Full Version : OZZY This is STUPID!

Jagermeister
07-02-2010, 10:52 AM
OZZY OSBOURNE's Health Column Headed To ROLLING STONE

Just a few weeks after landing a gig as a health columnist for England's The Sunday Times, it's also been revealed that Ozzy Osbourne will dispense the same kind of advice in the pages of Rolling Stone. According to The Pulse of Radio, the magazine is likely just reprinting the column from the Times, which Ozzy says is not meant to be taken seriously anyway. "It's not a serious thing," he says. "I mean, I'm the last person to ask advice about health. It's just, it's not fit to be taken seriously. I mean — and I'm not doing it, I'm not writing the column personally, I've got a guy coming around, the guy who did my book, Chris Ayres, is doing the column. He brings me the column things and I just joke about it, you know. 'Cause if you believe me, you'll end up in the lunatic asylum."

Rolling Stone is accepting questions for Ozzy now, and those that are selected will run in the July 23, August 6 or August 20 issues of the magazine.

Ozzy said in his first column for the Times, "If people can learn from my stupid mistakes without having to repeat any of them, or if they can take some comfort from the crazy things my family has been through over the years . . . that's more than enough for me."

Ozzy added in the column, "By all accounts, I'm a medical miracle. When I die, I should donate my body to the Natural History Museum."

The singer's new album, "Scream", debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard album chart earlier this week, selling 81,000 copies in its first week of release.

Once again just when I think this rag is back on track they pull some shit like this. Hell only 20% of the damn thing is worth reading now.

ELVIS
07-02-2010, 11:10 AM
I think it's funny...

Rolling Stone sucks anyway...

:biggrin:

ELVIS
07-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Anyway...

His answer to everything should be something like:

Get a manager/wife who controls your every move and refuses to let her cash cow die...

Jagermeister
07-02-2010, 11:12 AM
I think it's funny...

Rolling Stone sucks anyway...

I agree. Sometimes.

tojoro
07-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Well, I guess it'll work...folks have been enjoying material of Ozzy's that someone else actually wrote for decades!:biggrin:

Dave's Bitch
07-03-2010, 11:48 AM
ozzy, i remember that guy.....